like it was a fidget toy!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

like it was a fidget toy!

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:37 pm

my wife likes to hang out fully naked, at home. one of her biggest turn ons is to be the only one naked in a room full of clothed people.

my wife's boyfriend lives with us. often times the three of us will find ourselves with no plans or anything, just hanging out on the couch, watching tv. Since her boyfriend/pussy owner denies me access to her pussy, she usually cuddles (naked) with her fully dressed boyfriend on the couch, while i sit, alone, and fully dressed, on the recliner.

some times, as she did last night, she will take her boyfriend's dick out, and just casually stroke it while we watch tv... several hours we sat on the couch, in this position, while she stroked his dick... she used to do that for me, but hasnt in a long time

so last night i got to sit there for hours, and watch my naked wife casually stroke her boyfriend's cock like it was a fidget toy!!

after a while i asked if she would do that for me... she said no... and FUCK that was hot! ...i dont know why, but it was!

she slept in her boyfriend's bed, last night... and i could hear them!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Laveenguy
Experienced

Re: like it was a fidget toy!

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:07 pm

Wow that was a hot story. Got my dicklett tingling! :whip: :whip: :whip: :twisted:
Craig

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:40 am

Did the substitute fidget toy not grow larger and stiffer? Having seen your girlfriends pics in the Hotties forum, mine would!

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:34 am

After my wife became a hotwife she started to enjoy to dress herself or get naked in front of our open windows. This started from the time her bull demanded to always open our sleeping room windows while he was fucking her in our marital bed…his excuse was that it was hot…indeed it was…specially for the neighbors to see. Our the bed is just in front of our windows and our house is in a geographical lower position compared to our neighbors, which certainly give them all a nice glance into our bedroom.
She completely changed her behavior after she became a slut, from a naive country shy girl to a unashamed slut.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:22 pm

trecital wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:40 am
Did the substitute fidget toy not grow larger and stiffer? Having seen your girlfriends pics in the Hotties forum, mine would!
oh, of course it did! she sat there stroking it for hours, while we watched tv, and it was hard as a rock the hole time. after a few years of her boyfriend living with us, stuff like that has become so common place thats its just our way of life now

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:55 am

Is your wife still fucking other men as well??? What does bf think about that?? He denies you her pussy but he lets her take other cocks in her pussy??

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:33 am

Sorry if you’ve explained this somewhere but are you permanently denied piv sex? At one point I thought you were 1 encounter for every 4 of his encounter with ur sexy wife.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:02 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:55 am
Is your wife still fucking other men as well??? What does bf think about that?? He denies you her pussy but he lets her take other cocks in her pussy??

Rascal
when they first started dating, before he owned her pussy, we made sure he knew that she was still going to sleep with other guys and if he couldnt handle that then perhaps he shouldnt date her. and he was perfectly fine with it. she has slept with several other guys since they started dating, only once he owned her pussy she then had to sort of get permission from him before another man could access her (his) pussy. He always says yes, except for me. i suspect that he only denies me because he knows the dynamic of our marriage, knows he like the denial, and therefore does it for us. i think if we told him we wanted to stop the denial then he would grant me access. but we dont want to.

When ever I'm with her, knowing that her pussy belongs to her boyfriend. knowing that I could touch her anywhere except her pussy, thats access denied for me, thats fucking hot!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:07 am

Bnc63 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:33 am
Sorry if you’ve explained this somewhere but are you permanently denied piv sex? At one point I thought you were 1 encounter for every 4 of his encounter with ur sexy wife.
i'm technically at 99% pussy denial. not just PIV, but I'm not allowed access to her pussy at all. I can't touch it in anyway, and I'm not technically even allowed to see it...

thats what our tally mark system is in place for... every time her and her boyfriend have PIV sex, they mark one tally on the board. when the tally gets to 5 I am allowed one turn with her.

but some things can make me lose a tally. they make no attempts, any more, to hide her pussy from my view, but if they catch me looking then I lose a tally.

or if she sleeps with another man, other than her boyfriend I lose 5 tallys, the equalevalant of one of my full turns.

keeping in mind i only get a turn when i reach 5 tallys... I am now at negative 50 tallys, so i might as well be permanently denied... it'll be a very long time before I get access to my wife's pussy.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:44 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:07 am
Bnc63 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:33 am
i'm technically at 99% pussy denial. not just PIV, but I'm not allowed access to her pussy at all. I can't touch it in anyway, and I'm not technically even allowed to see it...

thats what our tally mark system is in place for... every time her and her boyfriend have PIV sex, they mark one tally on the board. when the tally gets to 5 I am allowed one turn with her.

but some things can make me lose a tally. they make no attempts, any more, to hide her pussy from my view, but if they catch me looking then I lose a tally.

or if she sleeps with another man, other than her boyfriend I lose 5 tallys, the equalevalant of one of my full turns.

keeping in mind i only get a turn when i reach 5 tallys... I am now at negative 50 tallys, so i might as well be permanently denied... it'll be a very long time before I get access to my wife's pussy.
IT - As you have recently posted about a near complete denial of all of your wife's body, have you ever considered something like, total denial except anytime a guy comes in her you have to clean it up, blindfolded and hands free. :o :o :shock: