We Invited a Friend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you use friends for sex?

We have select friends that we always use for sex.
31%
We use friends regularly for our pleasure.
8%
We Keep our lifestyle private from friends.
45%
We do not keep our lifestyle private.
6%
We don't and won.t use friends for sex.
10%

Total votes: 49

Mgcouplemn
Player

We Invited a Friend

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:45 am

Wife and I invited a friend to have sex with her, we have known him for a couple of years, he knew nothing about our lifestyle and we knew that he was a little Bi. When we made the invitation to him he asked if it would be with both of us, my wife said it could be. We were in the room, all of us were naked, my wife and friend were standing at the end of the bed heavily making out, I was on the other side watching and masturbating.

My wife and friend were in a hard embrace tongue and all when she pointed at me and then our friends cock, I took the directions and went there, knelt down, started sucking his much larger than my cock and playing with he wet pussy. His cock got very stiff in my mouth after a couple of minutes. Felt like it would explode so I stopped, stood up, pushed her to the bed, spread her legs, and told him to fuck her now!

He mounted her quickly, his large stiff cock had no problem sliding in to my wife’s wet pussy. I laid down next to them on the bed watching and masturbating, wife and I were eye to eye, she had a great big grin as our friend pumped his cock in and out of her. He was fucking her furiously, like he hasn’t had sex for years. My wife was enjoying it and watching me masturbating.

They fucked for about 20-30 minutes when my wife looked me in the eye, got a huge smile on her bouncing face, pointed at my cock and then to our friends ass. I reached over and started playing with his ass, he didn’t flinch. I stood up and took out a condom and put it on. I lubed it up a lot. Our friend could see me doing all of this but never missed a stroke into my wife.

I climbed up behind him and put my cock between his moving cheeks slowly slipping the tip of my cock into his ass, I didn’t have to move because he was doing all the movement fucking my wife. Pretty soon most of my cock was in him. His ass tightened, my wife grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled him into her pussy deep as he shot his load in her deep. They had both came hard and he just laid there with his cock still in her, I wasn’t done so I slam fucked his ass till I came too.

Our friend left and I was laying next to my wet and spent wife. I asked he if she enjoyed the night, she said yes. I also said that she normally didn’t cum at the same time as the guy she is fucking. She told me that when I put my cock in his ass it felt as if his cock grew 3 times bigger and longer, she couldn’t help but cum.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

rascalnvixen
Player

Re: We Invited a Friend

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:58 am

We have select couples that we play with together or she with the men and sometimes I with the ladies but it is usually limited to our group of about 10 couples. But it is not "always" with the others.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:27 pm

It began with my best friend over a decade ago. Since then, most of the playmates aren't close friends, but we did allow her female friend to come get some tongue and penetration actions from me. Now, our playmate is a long-time vanilla friend of ours who never knew about our lifestyle. He's been enjoying my wife since late November. He knows how to keep his mouth shut.

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:50 pm

We have a very small group of close friends and they are our fuck buddies. We see them often not just to hook up either. It's nice having my closest guy friend also be my wife's lover just like his gal is for me.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:49 am

I would not necessarly say invite, but my wifes first affair was with her driving instructor who i knew personally but didnt know about the affair, her second affair was with my then best friend. The first time i shared her and knew it was with my new best friend in a threesome, it set then up for an electric friendship even though it only happened twice, 20 years ago, that closeness remains. Then she decided she would prefer people outside our circle of friends to be her lovers of the future.