A question for cucks

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jenscuck
Virgin

A question for cucks

Unread post by jenscuck » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:11 pm

How many guys did your wife fuck before you realized what was going on. Jen hooked up with two!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: A question for cucks

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:54 pm

Your question implies that your wife was doing this behind your back..

Are you asking about unfaithful wives or hot wives?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:38 pm

My wife has always told me before she fucks someone. We have complete trust and I have given her complete freedom. We have been swingers for 25 years so she has never had a reason to fuck anyone behing my back.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:40 am

My wife has never, and would never, have sex with anyone without my prior knowledge and full approval. Communication and trust are essential to a successful long-term cuckold relationship.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:00 am

This is something we do together even though I'm not always present. If she goes out I know where she going, what she will be doing and with whom. This is about enhancing our sex life not destroying our relationship.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:53 am

Me and my wife always discuss dates. When where and how long she will be there. However I do believe most couples get into this because of cheating. I wouldn't knock it, we all walk a different path. Honestly I think most women would prefer to cheat, and I just mean most. I know we have some great hotwifes here that would argue with me about that. But I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about most women in monagums relationships.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:37 pm

jenscuck wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:11 pm
How many guys did your wife fuck before you realized what was going on. Jen hooked up with two!
My wife and I have been lifelong partners all the way back to high school. Even then she cuckolded me and had other boyfriends right in front of me. I am under endowed so that was her excuse and she enjoyed feminizing me even when we were about 14 yo.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:16 pm

It was our fantasy and then agreement that she would do it if the man and circumstances were right.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:17 pm

None. She told me right up front that she had just given another man head on our first official date.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:58 pm

Zero

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:31 pm

Topnotch wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:53 am
Me and my wife always discuss dates. When where and how long she will be there. However I do believe most couples get into this because of cheating. I wouldn't knock it, we all walk a different path. Honestly I think most women would prefer to cheat, and I just mean most. I know we have some great hotwifes here that would argue with me about that. But I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about most women in monagums relationships.
You probably gave the most accurate and true statement in response to my question. Yes she cheated with these two guys individuality multiple times but they both had other experience with wives and couples and gave her insight on what I may be thinking and how I might react to her cucking me. So here we are today happily expiring our kinks because she took the first step.

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:47 pm

beta boy wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:37 pm
jenscuck wrote:
My wife and I have been lifelong partners all the way back to high school. Even then she cuckolded me and had other boyfriends right in front of me. I am under endowed so that was her excuse and she enjoyed feminizing me even when we were about 14 yo.
WOW at 14! She must have been a mature 14 year old to understand cuckolding!! Where did she learn about feminizing? How did she feminize you and what was your reaction. I find your introduction to cuckolding extremely hot!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:00 pm

So you are suggesting that most of us who have written that our wives didn’t cheat are wrong or lying? It sounds like you knew the “correct answer” before you posed the question.
Last edited by 4herpleasure89 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:25 pm

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:09 pm

jenscuck wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:47 pm
beta boy wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:37 pm
jenscuck wrote:
WOW at 14! She must have been a mature 14 year old to understand cuckolding!! Where did she learn about feminizing? How did she feminize you and what was your reaction. I find your introduction to cuckolding extremely hot!
She was my next door neighbor when we were kids. This is how it started. My mother was not one to spare the rod and when I got into troble she would belt my ass with a leather strap. Shannon the girl next door that I hung around with would often witness these whippings. She would laugh with delight at my punishments. It was just the kind of girl she was and I was so impulsive that I just kept doing things my mom would belt me for, basically leaving my yard was my biggist offense.We were only maybe 5 or 6 then but I had a puppy love crush on shannon and she could manipulate me.It's A long story but we grew up together and as we got older her personality came out more and more.She kind of led me on and let me believe she was my girl around 13 or 14 when kids flirted and played "you show me yours" and curious things like that.We were not sexually active yet but I took an intrest in girls clothing.When I told her about it she liked the Idea and even got me some of her things to wear in secret.She said it would be our little secret.I kind of became her sissy boyfriend and she told me she liked other guys who were not sissies but she also liked me to.I was happy to have a girlfriend or at least a friend who shared my love for girls clothes but she gradually got more dominant acting which was ok with me.As we got a little older I wanted to fuck her and she let me try. Thats when I discovered how small my penis was cuz the condoms I got were way to big and would slide off. Shannon was afraid one would come off and get her pregnant so she wouldn't let me try anymore.She did mess around with other boys and tell me how big they were like around highschool age.She also still had this personality where she enjoyed my humiliation.One day we had a fight and she asked this guy she fucked to take his belt and whip my ass like my mother used to do.I just stood there and took it and wet my pants in front of everyone while shannon and the others laughed.I ran home.We made up later but this became the model for our relationship and later our marriage.There is a lot more detail to our life growing up that I left out but can fill in later if your interested.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:04 am

My wife never had sex with another man behind my back because that's cheating. We discussed the rules up front. I told her she was free to see and have sex anytime and with anyone just don't do it behind my back. She always told me before she had sex with anyone or immediately afterward. She now has a boy friend and only sees him and she still always tells me when they are going to have sex and where they might go on a date. She keeps me informed.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:16 am

Zero, she knew I was a single in the Lifestyle when we met, she was curious. She'd always been monogamous and when we started dating I was only the 7th cock that had been in her. After dating for 6 mo she was ready to try a threesome. She's not had 40+ cocks and is loving it. I love watching her get fucked, love joining in on some and simply watching on others. She's got a couple guys that want her one on one which also works. However she gets cock is fine by me.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:52 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:04 am
My wife never had sex with another man behind my back because that's cheating. We discussed the rules up front. I told her she was free to see and have sex anytime and with anyone just don't do it behind my back. She always told me before she had sex with anyone or immediately afterward. She now has a boy friend and only sees him and she still always tells me when they are going to have sex and where they might go on a date. She keeps me informed.
Does he ever come to your house and fuck her in your marital bed?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:56 am

I love that my response was disregarded because it wasn't a sexy answer.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:58 pm

beta boy wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:52 am
submissivedanny wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:04 am
Does he ever come to your house and fuck her in your marital bed?
Yes he comes to our house a lot. Sometimes he will stay for the weekend and they fuck in our marital bed while I sleep in the guest room.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:29 pm

I have to sleep in a small room accross from the marital bedroom which is off limits to me untill I'm called in to cleanup.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:37 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:56 am
I love that my response was disregarded because it wasn't a sexy answer.
The title was :"A question for cucks" so I guess that means unfaithful wives or hot wives or cuckoldresses or whetever. The question is about how many guys did your wife sleep with and did you know.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:24 pm

My wife is ethically non-monogamous. If she ever fucked anyone without my knowledge, that would be unethical and cheating. I've always known ahead of time about any man she's fucked.
Caged cuck in Ohio

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:46 pm

My wife has been with over 60 guys, in the almost 12 years her and I have been together, but I was her first, and I know about every single one of them. It’s not “cheating” if the partner knows and consents, which I do. My wife would not cheat, we may have a cuck/Hotwife relationship, but it’s still a strong and faithful one.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:31 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:46 pm
My wife has been with over 60 guys, in the almost 12 years her and I have been together, but I was her first, and I know about every single one of them. It’s not “cheating” if the partner knows and consents, which I do. My wife would not cheat, we may have a cuck/Hotwife relationship, but it’s still a strong and faithful one.
I agree. At this point how do you keep count? Have you eaten any of their creampies?