A question for cucks

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: A question for cucks

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:26 pm

My wife had told me she wanted to date other men when she was in her mis-40s. She even placed an ad as "a married woman wanting to date,...and perhaps more." However, she had yet to meet anyone.

But one long weekend while our daughter and I were out-of-town visiting family, she hooked up with a co-worker for the weekend. She told me only several days after I had gotten back that she had cashed her hotwife card. She called the guy a "Player" who had bedded a number of the married women where they both worked.

Except for him, I always knew when she was going on a date, even if I didn't know she would end up having sex with the guy.

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:13 pm

beta boy wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:09 pm
jenscuck wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:47 pm
beta boy wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:37 pm
jenscuck wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:11 pm
How many guys did your wife fuck before you realized what was going on. Jen hooked up with two!
My wife and I have been lifelong partners all the way back to high school. Even then she cuckolded me and had other boyfriends right in front of me. I am under endowed so that was her excuse and she enjoyed feminizing me even when we were about 14 yo.
WOW at 14! She must have been a mature 14 year old to understand cuckolding!! Where did she learn about feminizing? How did she feminize you and what was your reaction. I find your introduction to cuckolding extremely hot!
She was my next door neighbor when we were kids. This is how it started. My mother was not one to spare the rod and when I got into troble she would belt my ass with a leather strap. Shannon the girl next door that I hung around with would often witness these whippings. She would laugh with delight at my punishments. It was just the kind of girl she was and I was so impulsive that I just kept doing things my mom would belt me for, basically leaving my yard was my biggist offense.We were only maybe 5 or 6 then but I had a puppy love crush on shannon and she could manipulate me.It's A long story but we grew up together and as we got older her personality came out more and more.She kind of led me on and let me believe she was my girl around 13 or 14 when kids flirted and played "you show me yours" and curious things like that.We were not sexually active yet but I took an intrest in girls clothing.When I told her about it she liked the Idea and even got me some of her things to wear in secret.She said it would be our little secret.I kind of became her sissy boyfriend and she told me she liked other guys who were not sissies but she also liked me to.I was happy to have a girlfriend or at least a friend who shared my love for girls clothes but she gradually got more dominant acting which was ok with me.As we got a little older I wanted to fuck her and she let me try. Thats when I discovered how small my penis was cuz the condoms I got were way to big and would slide off. Shannon was afraid one would come off and get her pregnant so she wouldn't let me try anymore.She did mess around with other boys and tell me how big they were like around highschool age.She also still had this personality where she enjoyed my humiliation.One day we had a fight and she asked this guy she fucked to take his belt and whip my ass like my mother used to do.I just stood there and took it and wet my pants in front of everyone while shannon and the others laughed.I ran home.We made up later but this became the model for our relationship and later our marriage.There is a lot more detail to our life growing up that I left out but can fill in later if your interested.
Yes I would like to hear more. I find you and Shannon fascinating and in fact a little jealous.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm

beta boy wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:31 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:46 pm
My wife has been with over 60 guys, in the almost 12 years her and I have been together, but I was her first, and I know about every single one of them. It’s not “cheating” if the partner knows and consents, which I do. My wife would not cheat, we may have a cuck/Hotwife relationship, but it’s still a strong and faithful one.
I agree. At this point how do you keep count? Have you eaten any of their creampies?
i have eaten a couple cream pies, yes.

keeping count was easy, since i was her first. after she had her first non-monogamous experience we decided we wanted to get her number as high as possible, so we started a list. it's comprised of numbers and names. every time a new dick entered her pussy we wrote it on the list! we didnt always know the guy's name so we wrote some other descriptor, like "waiter" or what ever... in retrospect we probly should have also kept track of the circumstances of the fuck, but hindsight aint what it used to be. a numbered list of names is still pretty good!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:33 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm
beta boy wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:
My wife has been with over 60 guys, in the almost 12 years her and I have been together, but I was her first, and I know about every single one of them. It’s not “cheating” if the partner knows and consents, which I do. My wife would not cheat, we may have a cuck/Hotwife relationship, but it’s still a strong and faithful one.
I agree. At this point how do you keep count? Have you eaten any of their creampies?

keeping count was easy, since i was her first. after she had her first non-monogamous experience we decided we wanted to get her number as high as possible, so we started a list. it's comprised of numbers and names. every time a new dick entered her pussy we wrote it on the list! we didnt always know the guy's name so we wrote some other descriptor, like "waiter" or what ever... in retrospect we probly should have also kept track of the circumstances of the fuck, but hindsight aint what it used to be. a numbered list of names is still pretty good!
Yeah if you had thought about it a bit more when you started you could have taken their length and girth measurments,their age and had your wife rate their performance on a scale from o to 10.If they agreed to it a pic of them in action would have been a great addition to the journal.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:58 am

beta boy wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:33 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
beta boy wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

Yeah if you had thought about it a bit more when you started you could have taken their length and girth measurments,their age and had your wife rate their performance on a scale from o to 10.If they agreed to it a pic of them in action would have been a great addition to the journal.
that all would have been great additions, yes. by now we would have quite the extensive library. our goal, though, was always just to get her number as high as we could. we favored quantity over quality. not that we didn't appreciate the the good fucks more, but they all still counted as a new number, and thats what we wanted!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:23 pm

It was all planned from the beginning. My wife had become good friends with a friend of mine named Michael, and said that he felt like a brother to her. And another time she admitted that he was really good looking and she was thinking of some of her girlfriends she could introduce him to. She knew of my fantasy of her being with other guys but it had only been discussed as fantasy. Through more pillow talk she admitted that she thought that he was really good looking and would love to fix him up with one of her girlfriends.

I teased her about her attraction to him and she admitted that she fantasized about him sometimes. I reminded her of my fantasy of her being with another man and told her she could pursue it if she wanted. She blew it off as a joke and didn't really believe me. But we had a lot more conversation about it and it seemed to free her up to fantasize about him more.

Meanwhile, I knew that Michael really liked her, and was also probably attracted to her because he commented on how pretty she was and how lucky I was to be with her. One day when he and I were drinking together, I told him that he should probably try to pursue something with her because they were both attracted to each other. He asked me if I was serious and how I would deal with something like that if it really happened. I told him that she had had a pretty active sex life with different guys before I met her and that I sometimes feared she was bored with our marital sex life, and might welcome something else to add some excitement. He and I talked it through quite a bit and he said he would have to think about it. He was worried about harming our relationship.

Then I told my wife that he had mentioned how lucky I was to be with her and that I had teased him about being attracted to my wife. She was very curious and seemed pleased when I told her that he admitted being attracted to her. Having given them both permission, the flirtation between them increased intensely after that. They started playfully flirting more in front of me.

There was some new rom-com movie that was out that my wife wanted to see. I told her I wasn't that interested and suggested that she could invite Michael. He happily agreed to see the movie with her and they set a date on a Friday night. I told my wife it would be okay if she decided to move forward with something with him even if she didn't come home that night. She did a lot of double checking to make sure I was serious. Then she said she wasn't sure but she would think about it.

The night she left to meet him for their movie date, she was dressed really cute. She had on a pair of cute light blue shorts and a baby doll style, bare midriff, peasant blouse.

She checked with me again, asking if I was serious about it being okay if she spent the night. I assured her that it was, and admitted that it excited me, as well as made me nervous and jealous.

I was alone at home watching the time, knowing the time that the movie ended and listening for her to come home. A couple of hours after the movie, she was still not home. Suddenly I was having second thoughts and was overwhelmed with jealousy, thinking about them actually doing it.

I got on my motorcycle and took a ride. Of course subconsciously I found myself in his neighborhood. I passed his house and saw her car in the driveway and lights on in his living room. I was feeling this swelling of jealous feelings raging through me. I drove around for a while and then finally parked my bike down the street from Michael's house and walked there. I had decided I was going to knock on the door and tell them I had changed my mind and I didn't think I could handle it.

As I stood there at his front door, ready to ring the bell, I could hear them talking and laughing in his living room. I started feeling guilty of changing my mind after I had done so much to encourage them both. I could hear them both laughing to each other's jokes, and could sense the flirtatious energy between them.

Then the laughter quit and I could tell they were making out. Inside my head I heard myself screaming, "No, no! I can't take this. I have to knock on the door and make this stop." But I knew I would feel really embarrassed if I did, after all the encouraging I had done. So I just squatted there underneath his living room window listening to the sounds of mostly silence.

Then the lights went out in the living room and I saw light come on in his hallway and shine through his bedroom window. I knew I should leave but I couldn't seem to make myself go. I crawled through hia shrubs, to position under his bedroom window. I could only hear muffled talking and long periods of silence. It was a cool summer evening and he opened his bedroom window. Now I felt stuck because I had to be very careful not to make any noise as I was crouching beneath the window.

Through the open window I could hear lots of making out and moans of pleasure. I heard my wife tell Michael how much she liked his muscular chest. There was a lot of exclamations of my wife yelling "Oh God! Oh God!" It seemed to go on for a long time, how long I'm not really sure, but certainly longer than most of our lovemaking sessions and she yelled a lot louder and said things I've never heard her say before. They hit a crescendo in their excitement and I could tell that she was orgasming. I felt this incredible mix of excitement and jealousy pangs. I was aware of my heart racing.

Suddenly it got very quiet except for some soft satisfied moaning on the part of both of them, and the sound of them kissing. I heard my wife say, "That was incredible", and then Michael said, "Yeah, for me too."

I had to shift my position and I struggled not to make any noise. I had to crawl away from the window to the end of the house. There was a fairly bright street light nearby and I was afraid of casting a shadow on the window so I crept along the fence, along the neighbor's yard and crept around the corner, and slipped out to walk back to my bike.

The next morning, when my wife came in, I congratulated her on having an adventure. I asked her how it was and she just said, "It was okay. You know Michael's a real sweetheart so it was very pleasant." I knew she was playing it down to not hurt my feelings. She and Michael continued to have an affair for about a year. And we all remained friends. They went on occasional dates where she spent the night at his house, and they went on a couple of weekend getaways. Then Michael moved across country and it ended.
Last edited by MartasBoy on Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:46 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:58 am
beta boy wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:33 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
beta boy wrote:

that all would have been great additions, yes. by now we would have quite the extensive library. our goal, though, was always just to get her number as high as we could. we favored quantity over quality. not that we didn't appreciate the the good fucks more, but they all still counted as a new number, and thats what we wanted!
Just wondering, did you vet all of these guys to make sure there were no crazies or STD's ? Did you let any or all go bareback? When you reach 100 you should take her out to dinner and get her a tatoo that says over 100 served,like Mc Donald's used to do.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:52 am

Once, with an older guy who was her married boss at the office. I eventually picked up signs that there was "something" going on between them, but she continuously denied it. Kept pressuring her with questions that she often didn't have realistic answers for. Nearly tore our marriage apart, because it appeared to me that he was more important to her than I was. She finally caved in and revealed in a tearful confession the whole story. We discussed it for a couple of nights and I allowed her to return to the office and if she wanted continue their "secret" affair as long as she never lied to me again and was willing to tell (explain) to me all the details. They remained involved for another 4-5 months. Then they suddenly learned that his wife was not as open minded as I was.

That is when I became a chuck. There was never a reason for her to lie to me about her other men.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:40 pm

This is a hard question to answer, since my wife worked as a cocktail waitress for the first 2 or so years when we got married. As I mentioned in another forum area, I was aware that she liked to play around and did. This continued after we married I later found out. She was in bed with a number of men from the club owner, some of the house band musicians and some of the regular customers. When I found out she was doing this she admitted it but did not say how many men she had been with, but indicated it was quite a few.

We talked about it and like others I was upset yet also turned on knowing she was having sex with so many men. I knew she had no intention of stopping she was obviously enjoying the variety of men way to much. Consequently we came to an agreement and I went from unknowing cuckold to , I guess a husband with a hotwife. So I can only answer how many men she had sex with has to be I do not really know. I don't think she knew either.