Wife's plans tomorrow

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
readerofthings
Experienced

Wife's plans tomorrow

Unread post by readerofthings » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:24 pm

So my wife told me last night she and her best friend are getting together tomorrow after work and going out bar hopping with the goal of finding new boyfriends for both of them ("or at least getting laid" her friend chimed in with a chuckle.) We live in a college town and my guess is there would be a virtually never-ending stream of guys looking to participate in this one way or another. I actually started shaking a little with nervousness at the idea of those two out alone at a bar at night, something that's never happened in several years of friendship. Her friend is quite the catalyst for her when out, as she will blurt out that R is married but available, which I imagine would make things much simpler especially without me there. Will see how it goes. :shock:

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: Wife's plans tomorrow

Unread post by Iamgroot » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:59 pm

Good luck!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:20 pm

Nice! Congrats on her having supportive friends. My ex had tons of encouragement from her girlfriends, some guys friends, and her sisters so she was naturally motivated to go out and meet new guys.

The current girlfriend is a tad more to herself and doesn't have too many friends to influence her or at least participate with her.

Hope they have a blast and give you tons of news and updates on their outing.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:19 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:20 pm
Nice! Congrats on her having supportive friends. My ex had tons of encouragement from her girlfriends, some guys friends, and her sisters so she was naturally motivated to go out and meet new guys.

The current girlfriend is a tad more to herself and doesn't have too many friends to influence her or at least participate with her.

Hope they have a blast and give you tons of news and updates on their outing.
Very unlikely I'll be getting any live updates but I should get some details at some point. And lately she's been doling it out slow, sometimes telling me things a week or more later, which is kind of fun. :up: :up:

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:47 pm

readerofthings wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:19 am
Very unlikely I'll be getting any live updates but I should get some details at some point. And lately she's been doling it out slow, sometimes telling me things a week or more later, which is kind of fun. :up: :up:
:D :up:

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:53 pm

I really hope she was successful.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:48 am

Hopefully everything went extremely well and there's good news to share!

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:17 pm

Can't imagine that there isn't a hot update coming....

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:29 am

Well R and her friend both met guys. Tall and in shape, one of them is apparently on the JV basketball team. After hanging out and drinking for a few hours they went to one of their on campus apartments and hooked up. Same thing last night, and the unexpected third act took place about an hour ago. I get home from a workout to find R completely naked riding her new beau on the sofa. She reassures him "it's just my husband" and proceeds to kiss him passionately as they go. I walk down the hallway to my office and turn around, taking in her amazing voluptuous body riding him with his face buried in her chest, when she looked up briefly and shooed me away, clearly building toward an orgasm. Been in the office ever since. Based on the convo we had yesterday it's a pretty safe bet they're going to be seeing more of each other.

vicouple
Virgin

Unread post by vicouple » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:04 pm

Congrats! Sounds amazing.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:16 pm

So hot🔥🔥🔥

scarlettscuck
Player