cum pillow

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mainelycuckold
Prepubescent

cum pillow

Unread post by mainelycuckold » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:13 am

While I was away for work my wife invited her bf over to our house during the day. It was the first time they played on our marital bed and she left the windows open for neighbors to potentially watch. She sent me videos and photos of her putting lingerie on, blowing him, doggy style (bf POV) and them a huge facial that covered one of her eyes. When I got the videos I had to leave the conference to go jerk off back at my hotel room.
When I got home the following day she dress in my most frilly sissy outfit and she used the new dildo with a handle to punish my asshole with while she told me how big his cock was and how she decided to take him bareback for the first time. After I came in my hand we cuddled a little in bed. When I was about to fall asleep she leaned over and whispered, "We used your pillow as a cum rag."

beta boy

Re: cum pillow

Unread post by beta boy » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:16 pm

I've had that done to me a lot by my wife. My pillow case is used to wipr her clean when I dont clean her. When she goes on mini vacations or weekend trips with her lover she always brings me home a zip lock bag with a wet funky smelling pillow case from the hotel. She tells me it was her pussy cleaning rag but now it's my new pillow case. She also likes to take her cum soaked panties from a hot date and put them over my head so the slimy crotch runs right down my face and over my mouth.I can hear them laughing and see them thru the leg holes pointing at me and telling me what a looser I am.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:04 pm

mainelycuckold wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:13 am
It was the first time they played on our marital bed and she left the windows open for neighbors to potentially watch.
That's really hot! Did any of them get an eyeful? Do they already know you're a cuckold?

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:05 pm

beta boy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:16 pm
I've had that done to me a lot by my wife. My pillow case is used to wipr her clean when I dont clean her. When she goes on mini vacations or weekend trips with her lover she always brings me home a zip lock bag with a wet funky smelling pillow case from the hotel. She tells me it was her pussy cleaning rag but now it's my new pillow case. She also likes to take her cum soaked panties from a hot date and put them over my head so the slimy crotch runs right down my face and over my mouth.I can hear them laughing and see them thru the leg holes pointing at me and telling me what a looser I am.
wow, I love that part. I wish I would get treated like that.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:52 pm

Bartleby wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:05 pm
beta boy wrote:
So what is your situation?

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:24 pm

Not quite the same, but when they make love in our bed she/he puts my pillow under her bum to raise her up to keep his semen inside her, but there is always some leakage for me to enjoy as I sleep on it.

Off topic I know, but he's always on my side of the bed and it turns me on to see the rumpled bed linen and dent in my pillow where he had been in my place. The thought of "in my bed and in my wife" always turns me on.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:10 pm

annsman wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:24 pm
Not quite the same, but when they make love in our bed she/he puts my pillow under her bum to raise her up to keep his semen inside her, but there is always some leakage for me to enjoy as I sleep on it.

Off topic I know, but he's always on my side of the bed and it turns me on to see the rumpled bed linen and dent in my pillow where he had been in my place. The thought of "in my bed and in my wife" always turns me on.
I know what you mean. I get that same rush. It's like my wife discarded me and chose a better guy to replace me. I'm left to fend for myself and all I'm good for and allowed to do is to clean her up. It's so degrading yet appropriate because I'm such a loser and seeing the bed all disheveled reminds me of that.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm

beta boy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:52 pm
Bartleby wrote:
beta boy wrote:
my wife has a boyfriend. She usually stays with him at his place about once a week. Occasionally he stays overnight at our place so I can hear them moan. I dont get to watch. He has humiliated me somewhat but not to the extend that you describe. My wife does not actively humiliate me.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:52 am

Bartleby wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm
beta boy wrote:
Bartleby wrote:
beta boy wrote:
my wife has a boyfriend. She usually stays with him at his place about once a week. Occasionally he stays overnight at our place so I can hear them moan. I dont get to watch. He has humiliated me somewhat but not to the extend that you describe. My wife does not actively humiliate me.
Do you think things will escalate. Would you like things to get kinkier? Does your wife let you fool with other women?

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:14 am

Bartleby wrote:
beta boy wrote:
Bartleby wrote:
beta boy wrote:
I’d say your wife humiliates you plenty by getting a good boning in your marital bed! That’s so HOT!

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:33 pm

runaway wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:14 am
Bartleby wrote:
beta boy wrote:
Bartleby wrote:

I’d say your wife humiliates you plenty by getting a good boning in your marital bed! That’s so HOT!

You are right, but I think it is not enough. My wife doesnt want to humiliate me. When she left the dried sperm of her bf on her tits for me to lick it off, she later told me that she felt uncomfortable about it. She only did it because her bf told her to ad because she knows that ilike it.

She sees the kink as a compromise. She wants to have other men and I have an easier time to endure it by her allowing some kink. Of course, I am not fooling around with other women. I am way too shy for that and I also think it would not be appropriate.

So for years the only activity we did is that my wife spends a night at a bf's house, gets home, tells me about it and we have sex because it makes me so horny.

Her current bf is the one who introduced further concessions to me. Because of him they occassionally fuck at our place with the door closed. He humiliates me somewhat and has even let me lick his cock for a moment. Its good, but I want further humiliation.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:41 am

mainelycuckold wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:13 am
While I was away for work my wife invited her bf over to our house during the day. It was the first time they played on our marital bed and she left the windows open for neighbors to potentially watch. She sent me videos and photos of her putting lingerie on, blowing him, doggy style (bf POV) and them a huge facial that covered one of her eyes. When I got the videos I had to leave the conference to go jerk off back at my hotel room.
When I got home the following day she dress in my most frilly sissy outfit and she used the new dildo with a handle to punish my asshole with while she told me how big his cock was and how she decided to take him bareback for the first time. After I came in my hand we cuddled a little in bed. When I was about to fall asleep she leaned over and whispered, "We used your pillow as a cum rag."
Did they clean the pillow case or could you still smell their sex on it?

hopper469
Virgin

Unread post by hopper469 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:51 am

That’s so intensely awesome! I have videos and my wife with her current BF always are on my side of the bed. Their wet spot is where I go down on her for my cream pie, this is also where I sleep and in his smell is on my pillow. I do not like his scent however it’s a major turn on for us.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:18 am

Bartleby wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:33 pm
runaway wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:14 am
Bartleby wrote:
beta boy wrote:

You are right, but I think it is not enough. My wife doesnt want to humiliate me. When she left the dried sperm of her bf on her tits for me to lick it off, she later told me that she felt uncomfortable about it. She only did it because her bf told her to ad because she knows that ilike it.

She sees the kink as a compromise. She wants to have other men and I have an easier time to endure it by her allowing some kink. Of course, I am not fooling around with other women. I am way too shy for that and I also think it would not be appropriate.

So for years the only activity we did is that my wife spends a night at a bf's house, gets home, tells me about it and we have sex because it makes me so horny.

Her current bf is the one who introduced further concessions to me. Because of him they occassionally fuck at our place with the door closed. He humiliates me somewhat and has even let me lick his cock for a moment. Its good, but I want further humiliation.
I think in time you will get further humiliation.Try to get your wife onboard. My wife thrives on the way her man humiliates me. It's part of their foreplay. He spanks me and whips me with his belt, brings over his dirty laundry for me to wash while he fucks her, and makes me wear a diaper and a dress among other things. She laughs at me for being so submissive to him and tells me thats why she needs a real man in her bed. She has no use for a sissy like me except to lick up the man cum he dumps on her. Try to work things like that into your routine,he sounds like the kind of guy who would be game for it.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:43 pm

His cum on your pillow....

It's a bit like those chocolates that fancy hotels leave on your pillow....isn't it?

I've had quite a few occasions where I've become aware of his smell on my pillow, just after we've gone to bed to sleep. The first few times I said that I was going to get up and change the pillow for a fresh one. But my wife said there wasn't one available (there was), and that I should get used to it. Plus, it would be a good reminder to me of events earlier in the evening....."Have sweet dreams....", she'd say.

And then there's getting into bed and discovering that there's a cold wet patch.....always on my side, not hers.

I got used to it, and actually came to like it.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:54 am

I’d never wash that combined cum-and-pussy-juice bouquet out of my pillow case and would love to have it ‘renewed’ weekly.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:59 am

When she went to the bathroom I would swap pillows with her. I don't want that mess in my hair.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:24 pm

beta boy wrote:
Bartleby wrote:
beta boy wrote:
What is my situation ? As to what ? I don't understand your question.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:15 am

My ex girlfriend - this was years ago and in a more traditional cuck relationship than my more recent cheating wife, - took a couple of my shirts/tshirts to her bulls and fucked hin wearing them. On both occasions she got him to come all over the front of them.

Both times she then convinced me to wear them to work the following day. First time it was dried out, and less noticeable. Second time there was absolutely loads, it was still damp, and i could smell it all day.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:23 pm

I love this idea

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:45 pm

OMG that is so Hot !! To use your pillow case as cum rag on your side of your marital bed. And to cover your pillow with this cum rag soaked with his cum and her wetness for you to rub your face into as you sleep thru the night thinking about how and where it was used. Better than those sweet candies one gets during a hotel stay on the pillow case. And for her to tell you all that as you place your head upon the pillow. I love it all !!