Have to tell somebody, updated

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
fieroluvr20010
Virgin

Have to tell somebody, updated

Unread post by fieroluvr20010 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:17 pm

My wife has known for years that I want to share her but for a long time I didn't press. Then in 2018, I did start talking more about it and pressing and we got so far as a first public meeting, 1 guy as a couple, 1 guy her alone and several that we texted and tried to meet but flaked. Then 2019,, 2020 and 2021 happened.
So a few months ago I asked if she would start saying some sph stuff to me along with making up stories of past sex partners. I also made it a point to go down on her every time I caught her in bed (I work swing shifts so there was morning and evening munchies) and even had her telling me to eat her if I didn't suggest it first, YES MA'AM! She has been a good sport about the sph and stories and has said that she is very happy with how hard I cum when she does that.. The last few years she was seldom able to get me to cum and when I did it wasn't much or strong. She says I'm cumming like a 20yo again.

So the latest is that I have started asking her if we can try again to find her a FB. There was a long conversation over the phone. I asked lots of questions and she hemmed and hawed. I explained that there are no wrong answers, I love her regardless. Even if she suddenly blurted out that she's had a mad horny crush on dude xyz from her past and she'd gladly do anything to fuck him, no problem.
But, she did say that yes she has thought about threesomes before while having sex with me,, that the idea does of having sex with a new guy does "intrigue" her and the one that she has yet to explain and I'm dying to know the why of is that she feels like she should try this behind my back, like cheating.

We are separated by a 4hr drive right now. I'm supposed to go see her this weekend on Fri. It's going to be hard not to pester her over the phone about it. I think I'm going a day early and ask when I get there.

FWIW, I told her that I've been in touch with a 30yo, (25 years younger than us) good looking guy near her that wants to get together with her. She is a bbw and has trouble believing it. I passed along some of the compliments he had offered after seeing her picture.

I feel like things are moving along well. I have nobody I can tell personally but want to tell someone so here it is.
Last edited by fieroluvr20010 on Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Have to tell somebody

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:58 pm

fieroluvr20010 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:17 pm
I have nobody I can tell personally but want to tell someone so here it is.
I think you will find a very receptive audience here. Tell us all.Tell us everything.

fieroluvr20010
Virgin

Re: Have to tell somebody, updated

Unread post by fieroluvr20010 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:03 am

I just talked to my wife. She told me that last night she got herself off thinking of she and I in a 69 with a stud railing her from behind while she sph-d me. And she hit all the high notes on the sph, he's too small to make me cum, he can only get me off with his mouth, etc.
Im over the moon! I don't know whats better, the fact that she was using my cuckold fantasy to get herself off, without me there asking for it (which seems HUGE to me) or the fucklicking. That has been a huge spank bank fantasy of mine for years. But I've never told her that!
I might have to get my cage out and freeze the key to keep from jo 24/7 until I see her Thursday.

becontree2001uk
Player

Re: Have to tell somebody, updated

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:56 pm

That is hot! Keep us updated with progress