more and more hopeful

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
OceansCPL
Virgin

more and more hopeful

Unread post by OceansCPL » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:53 pm

This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. My GF and I are 69 and 68, respectively. We are both in great shape. She has incredible legs and body. In fact, she looks like Marilyn Monroe, but with even better legs. We have been living together for over 2yrs. She doesn't like to talk about this cuckolding, but is starting to warm up to it just a bit. The last time that this came up during sex, she played along. I had one of the most intense orgasms ever. She noticed. Right now, she is at a girlfriend's house for a girls' only birthday party. It is to be in pajamas. The one throwing the party texted her earlier and said that she will be naked. My GF was wearing a little babydoll outfit. There are also a couple of guys that live there too. I couldn't keep my hands off of her as she was getting ready. I said that this is a great scenario that plays right into my fantasy. She started to play along which I encouraged. I try to control my excitement so that I don't seem pushy. She recognized that talk of this fantasy helps my ED some. I have high levels of testosterone and don't drink or smoke. I'm seeing a urologist in a couple of weeks and want to discuss injections or implant. ED meds used to work great, but not so much anymore. Any advice from guys on here? We play with toys a lot. She has intense orgasms. Also, if she stands up and spreads her legs while I massage her G-spot with my fingers, she will gush sweet juices down her legs and onto the floor. I love to lick it all up.
Back to now. She's been there for a couple of hours. She reminded me before she left that at times I have said that I couldn't share her. I explained to her that it depended on what mood I was in. She understood this. She said something about sex the other day and later said that it depended on her mood. We have a wonderful, communicative, understanding relationship. I told her what I had read (here) that the husband reclaims her when she gets home. She now realizes how much this turns me on. She explained that she just has to get over a bump first. Also, after some convincing, she agreed to go to a nude beach with me this year. We have gone several times now, she gets naked and she loves it! She sees that she is the most beautiful woman on the beach! I've always been a thrill seeker, so this totally feeds it. I get bored easily. I'm so glad that she is playing along. It just might lead to more. I welcome all feedback. Thank you.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Re: more and more hopeful

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:48 pm

Since she doesn’t mind public nudity, perhaps she would be willing to Precor that Marylin Monroe bod here?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:01 am

Great that you are 68 and 69, but your story could be that of a person much younger.

Sex needn't stop when you collect your pension. Hope you sort your ED problems.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:13 am

Very excited for your journey!

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:47 am

Would love to hear how things went for her at the birthday party!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:23 am

Regarding the ED thing, your urologist will likely advise you to go with the least invasive treatment that is still effective. In the two options you mention, that of course would be the injections. I know the thought of sticking a needle in your dick sounds horrible, but honestly it’s not as bad as you think. Especially when you consider the reward that awaits. I’ve been using this method for a couple of years now. It always works!

inactiveduty
Prepubescent

Unread post by inactiveduty » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:45 pm

Try a vegan diet. There’s a part of the movie “The Game Changers” that talks about how vegans get stronger erections. The food is better than you’d think and there are a lot of other nonsexual health benefits, including lowering risk of certain type of cancers. (Literal) food for thought.