How are you cuckolded?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How are you cuckolded?

By only a bull at the same time.
48%
The wife chooses a random guy everytime.
13%
Some men (but always the same closed group)
18%
Other
20%

Total votes: 60

joangarcia
Prepubescent

How are you cuckolded?

Unread post by joangarcia » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:54 am

Hello!
Another poll. I would like to know how your hotwife cuckold you, e.g. only with a bull in a period, a random guy every time, a closed group of men, other...
Thank you

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: How are you cuckolded?

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:58 am

Please introduce yourself and your interest/involvement in cuckolding.
This is your 3rd poll but we haven't heard YOUR opinion, only your requests for those of everyone here.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:03 am

My wife, at the moment, has two boyfriends who are mates. She has playdates every Tuesday night with Adam and then sleepover dates with Adam and Dan on Friday night (she is home by midday Saturday). We have been swingers for about 25 years. Every Saturday night we meet with 5 other couples, who we have played with for nearly 20 years, and Ann fucks most of the other husbands during the party. Over the years we have been to countless swinger parties where she has been fucked, been to Hedo 2, she has dated many guys over the years and have shared her in gangbangs for her birthday. Over the 25 years we estimate she has cucked me with over 300 men.
I absolutely love it.

joangarcia
Prepubescent

Unread post by joangarcia » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:51 am

Oh! Sorry. I didn't introduce myself.
I'm a married man with cuckold fantasy. But, in the other hand I think my wife could be cuckolding me. There is no clear clue, just some facts. I asked her but she said clearly not.
We use sex toys and sometimes we joke that I'm a cuckold because the dildo.
I haven't proposed her yet the cuckold stuff but I think the first we can do js to visit a swinger club.
I'll tell you how it continues
Bye bye

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:20 am

She only has one lover at a time. Her current lover has had her for a year. The two of them take 4 or 5 day trips and when she returns she had the glow about her and she’s absolutely giddy.

Pauline

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:16 am

In the beginning when we were 19, it started with her having friends with benefits, lots of them. The first two years into the lifestyle from 19 to 21, she had 10 friends with benefits although 1 of them was only a 2- time thing so in actuality, she had 9 guy friends on rotation who would pick her up or have me drop her off at their places.

She would see at least one guy per week but sometimes she spent time with up to 2 and 3 of them in one week. That is until she started gravitating towards something more steady. She went from having the 9 guys on rotation and instead had 2 or 3 that become more frequent and regular lovers.

Eventually around the time we turned 21, she took the plunge and got more serious with one of her regulars. She began dating him for a few months and then eventually moved out of my place to go live with him. After they broke up, he moved out, she kept the apartment for herself and then went back to her old ways by having 10-15 men on rotation. This time she had her own place so guys would visit her and spend the night. She had visitors over frequently.

Eventually she moved back home with me, took a small break from promiscuity but she soon found herself really falling for one of her original friends with benefits, he soon became a regular lover seeing him 3-5 nights a week, and eventually she dropped the news that she wanted to move forward with him.

I gave her my blessings and encouragement and just a few days later I received the news that they were official. My girlfriend had a full time boyfriend, made it public on social media, and the cycle began again where I only saw my girlfriend late at night when she would get home at 2am and would crawl into bed with me half asleep. She soon cut me off sex and began more exclusively dating her boyfriend. 8 entire months I didn't have sex with her and that whole time I usually only saw her for about 45 minutes when I got home from work and it was all while she was getting ready to head out to her boyfriends and then that "goodnight kiss" when she would jump into bed after spending all evening with him.

That is how I was cuckolded. With 17 different men. A lot of regular lovers on rotation and very frequently during the beginning but a few years into the lifestyle, it went to a much deeper level in where I witnessed my girlfriend truly connect with other men and give herself on a deeper unrestricted level with me backing off and watching her fully give herself to two separate men.

The next level I am craving is like subguy80s arrangement. I want a poly arrangement where my girlfriend and her boyfriend are the couple and I am just the 3rd wheel spectator living with them. I still get some action but overall I want her boyfriend to become the main lover who she sleeps with, is more intimate with, spends time with, goes on dates with, and I just get to witness how he makes my girlfriend more his than mine right before my eyes.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:17 am

I couldn't answer since none of your options reflects our situation.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:42 pm

I enjoy watching my wife having sex while jerking off, my wife likes it when I watch, it excites her to see me so turned on when she is having sex in front of me and seeing me jerking off.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:22 pm

My girlfriend had one steady lover who was our friend. She has done it with a colleague as well but she felt she cheated on our friend. We progressed from threesomes to her going almost exclusive with him. I wish it lasted longer than it did but it was a fantastic time and experience.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:32 pm

My wife has one boyfriend. Six years they’ve been together. He was a good friend of mine, who now lives with us and I serve them.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:24 am

My Filipina wife, Maricel, has a long-term boyfriend, Adam, who has lived with us for years. To the rest of the world, Adam is just a roommate and friend sharing our home and paying rent. But he is like a member of our family, and is almost like a second husband to Maricel. I have a thread linked below that goes into details about our situation.

DM

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:47 am

Over the course of almost 14 years its changed.

First 5 years was an "affair" (he didn't know I knew) with a co-worker. She'd meet him for sex once a week and that was that. He was her only partner.

After they split up she began "dating" with the expectation of finding a new partner, another one-and only kind of a deal. That presented a lot more challenges than either of us could have expected. At that point, to protect my dignity in the event of discovery, the plan was always for her to present herself as the "cheating wife". Incredibly, many men for different reasons want nothing to do with a cheating wife. Be it a moral consideration or just wanting a simplified life without the drama of a possibly irate husband, some won't do it. It also makes the actual get togethers harder too because if she's cheating, it's not supposed to be so easy to host the guy. As she started dating another revelation was that going to other guys' homes wasn't ideal either - first and foremost for safety reasons, but also just because they were often messy, or they had roommates.

At that point my wife decided that she needed to cut to the chase and look for leads in a market that wouldn't judge: she set up a profile on Ashley Madison with a blurred out face that said very openly in her profile that her husband was a cuckold and would be supportive of her having affairs. She met a number of men through Ashley Madison including a guy who became our first real "bull" who she is still seeing seven years later, although he lives in another city now so we don't see him quite so often.

That experience opened the floodgates though: and once that regular bull moved and she began looking for new alternatives, at this stage she got onto Tinder. She asked me if I'd be comfortable with her, once again, being honest on her profile that she was married to a supportive cuckold and was merely offering NSA sex. Obviously this presented the possibility that other people we know could potentially find her on Tinder and read by her own admission that I am a willingly cuckolded husband. However, we decided the trade-off was worth the risk: the upfront and honest approach is definitely the straightest line to results. And at this point having been "semi-exposed" for a few years on Ashley Madison anyway, I really didn't mind anymore. We're older, more confident and if someone finds out then they find out. A number of my wife's friends know all about our lifestyle and while there is some range of opinions about me, all of them are supportive if what she is doing.

When my wife has a Tinder date, she is open that she is married - she wears her ring and tells her dates that I'm a cuckold. For safety, convenience and cleanliness, sex happens in our condo and if it's a first date she tells them that they will not meet or see me, but that her cuckolded husband will be in the next bedroom. If they don't like any of that, then it's not on.

These days, my wife is very infatuated with another long-term bull and has gone off Tinder and AM completely. She's open to other encounters but she isn't looking for them. She still sees our out of town bull from time to time as well, but these days 90% of her extramarital sex is happening with another main guy.

So all I can say is there is no hard rule; it has changed and evolved over time just as she has changed and evolved over time, and depending on what circumstances dictate.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:34 pm

My wife has 3 guys she sees fairly regularly with a random here and there.