A & S

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: A & S

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:11 am

By the way I didn't go to catholic school. I went to a public school. For those who don't know what a Weekly Reader was, it was a weekly news paper for kids. It got us to read and gave us some world news in print. It was great. The story of the Ice Age was from the best scientists and was considered the way the world was going up until about the early 70s. At the same tine we practiced getting under our desks to prevent being blown up when the H bomb went off. The Acid Rain threat came up later. Again best scientists told us that would be the end of man. We always have a few emergencies chose from that will be the end of man.

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:14 pm

Did our buddy Steve delete his thread? I can't find it anymore!

They haven't checked in on WWTP either.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:33 pm

Somebody pointed out that the photos were lifted from a celebrity site and called BS, then poof!

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:15 am

Could someone dm me the new thread link please

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:43 pm

It looks like he stole pics of a Brazilian(?) actress. Stolen pics should never be allowed on any website. I am guessing he will never return here.

InigoMontoya
Site Admin

Unread post by InigoMontoya » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:43 pm

Greetings, folks.

Most of you don't know me as I'm not around much these days. Suffice to say that I am user #1 and wrote the first draft of some of the rules. The logic behind the "don't call out fiction" rule is simple and personal. I used to post some of my wife's exploits here. I knew them to be fact. More than once the events were called out as fiction. I was there. I lived 'em. In some cases I even had the pics. But yeah, being called out for "fiction" really pissed me off.

At the same time, I knew some friends who had stories that made my stories pale by comparison and I realized that if you took your wildest, craziest fantasy and put it down.... Somewhere there's a person who would call that a Tuesday because they'd personally done that and a thousand things that were beyond your wildest/craziest dreams.

Thus, the rule. Because one person's "obvious fiction" is another person's Tuesday.

And even pics found on other sites aren't necessarily proof. My wife and I used to post pics of our exploits first on the Usenet (remember that?) then later on Redcloud. From both places they got stolen - which was if anything flattering - and on a few occasions we had some friends be like, "Umm... I hate to be the one to bring this up but I think you should know... I found pics of you online..." So JUST the existence of the pics elsewhere may or may not mean anything.

That said, I lost most of our pics in a hard drive crash about a decade ago. If any of you who remember us happen to have pics, I'd love to know about it!
Deposed Dictator

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:01 am

Hi Indigo. I remember you for sure. That was a while back. I don’t have any of your pics but you’d be welcome to them if I did. I remember when the predecessor to this site was Bianca’s bedroom. Correct me if I’m wrong. That was in the mid-90’s. Anyway, good to hear from you.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:02 am

Hi Indigo. I remember you for sure. That was a while back. I don’t have any of your pics but you’d be welcome to them if I did. I remember when the predecessor to this site was Bianca’s bedroom. Correct me if I’m wrong. That was in the mid-90’s. Anyway, good to hear from you.

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:45 am

I agree with IM and I am guilty myself of making fun of the original poster. We should try to be more respectful of the poster's provenance. Even if it was partially or completely made up, it was good reading, original, and exciting.

I don't know how it is for others, but I post from my phone. Typing more than a few paragraphs, then fixing all of the autocorrects is exhausting. To post a full 500 words is a stroke of genius.

A&S definitely put in a lot of work to create the post and I am disappointed I didn't save it before it was erased.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:00 am

BoBatty wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:45 am
Even if it was partially or completely made up, it was good reading, original, and exciting.
I'd have to disagree with this part of your post. But, each to their own.
But why did he feel the need to post pics in the Hotties forum, that were clearly not of his wife? And then he picked photos of a 'celeb'. Why? Simply to get people to go "wow, your wife/girlfriend is amazingly beautiful.....therefore you must be a 'real man'"....or whatever the thinking is.
Just post your story, fake or true. Individual readers of the thread will decide for themselves on its credibility.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:56 pm

Steve described things that I didn't even really like (stuff with Bernard or the teenager) and it turned me on

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:23 am

So the thread was deleted again? By steve or admin? I tried to google but could not find it here or any another place.

Was hot to read.