Seeing another man cum in your wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CaliLondon
Trainable

Re: Seeing another man cum in your wife

Unread post by CaliLondon » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:03 am

The ultimate is watching him cum while the two are locked in a kiss. But, after doing it 10 times now, I'm finding the foreplay to be a lot more exciting. They first play together in the living room while I'm upstairs working on 'my taxes'. Using a security monitor they both know about, it is exciting beyond belief watching the build up.

danum
Virgin

Unread post by danum » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:58 pm

theres actually nothing more exciting and more erotic than having a man cum in my wife.
i wanted to experience diff sensations - and feelings when this happened. i have tried, while he is cumming in her,

1. fucklicking
2. french-kissing her
3. her laying on top and facing me while he doggys
4. holding her hands and looking at her
5. reverse cow-girl with my mouth on her clit

i like all of it but no 5 is my pref.

dan

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:33 am

I have been a cuckold my entire life. I’ve only had a few occasions of watching another man cum in my wife. Most of the time it has been hearing her describe her sexual coupling with other men. After a period of time we progressed to inviting friends to fuck her and going to wife swapping parties to watch her fucking. I think most couples start with her going out with a boyfriend, then graduate to having the husband listen or watch. In some cases with friends I took turns with a male friend. I’m not saying it’s easy, but you can get there. The advent of the cell phone and the camera that it has gives much more opportunity to watch and join the action, but they weren’t around when I started. But it’s worth ever bit of effort to get there. I didn’t ask to be a cuckold, I only found out when my fiancée fucked a stranger who picked her up when we were both virgins.But if you are a cuckold you have to watch your wife get inseminated by other men. And watching her cum with another man in her is incredible too. If you are a cuckold, you know what I mean.
The cock wants what the cock wants

LVyoung
Experienced

Unread post by LVyoung » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:04 pm

I can tell you from my perspective, a bull, that cumming inside someone's wife is the ultimate conclusion. It's actually what really got addicted to it some years ago. One of the best experiences I had was the first time I fucked a Hotwife bare with the cuck present. I was behind her, doggy style, and he was sitting in front of her on the edge of the bed. I was really close to cumming. I told her I was about to cum, and she started moaning and telling me to fill her up. I looked him square in the eye and told him I'm about to fill her with my cum. The look on his face was this mix of anguish and elation. It was so fucking hot. And I've been addicted to it since.
Young faced BWC living in Vegas.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:53 pm

LVyoung wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:04 pm
I looked him square in the eye and told him I'm about to fill her with my cum. The look on his face was this mix of anguish and elation.
I hope you used the word 'wife', as in "I'm about to fill your wife with my cum".

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:37 am

My wife usually requires men to wear a rubber but there have been a few exceptions and I was there to witness each one! It is a fantastic experience to watch a man enjoy your wife’s pussy so much he cums hard, shoffing himself as deep as possible while grunting and gasping!! This happened recently when we were at a “swingers” club. The man, half her age mounted her and came too soon. It was only when I saw him pull out of her that I saw he had no condom on and his cock was covered in cum! He returned after recovering his hard and finished his fuck- this time with a rubber. That night my beautiful wife satisfied 3 men- and one TWICE!
Your faggot

LVyoung
Experienced

Unread post by LVyoung » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:13 am

trecital wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:53 pm
LVyoung wrote:
I looked him square in the eye and told him I'm about to fill her with my cum. The look on his face was this mix of anguish and elation.
I hope you used the word 'wife', as in "I'm about to fill your wife with my cum".
Oh I absolutely did, and every time he was there after. His expression slowly changed over time with each session until it was eventually just pure joy.
Young faced BWC living in Vegas.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:54 am

LVyoung wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:13 am
trecital wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:53 pm
LVyoung wrote:
Oh I absolutely did, and every time he was there after. His expression slowly changed over time with each session until it was eventually just pure joy.
In my experience, “pure joy” is the RIGHT phrase! When my wife is underneath some guy making all kinds of sounds she never makes with me and she senses the guy is going to blow his load, then he begins thrusting desperately to get off… grunts, groans, and then stops humping at a point deep inside her… I know he’s pumping his load… “pure joy” is what I feel!
Your faggot

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:43 pm

(Sorry for the length of my missive... I got carried away writing about the first time I watched a man having an orgasm inside my girlfriend... a powerful experience that I tried to capture in words... I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it... but I have to say, I enjoyed experiencing it even more...)

A few years ago, I had a girlfriend who had grown up in Europe. She was in her early 40s and I was about 8 years old. We had each been married and divorced. Neither of us were looking for a structured relationship such as marriage but we enjoyed being with one another a lot. She enjoyed sex and was open minded. I had grown up in the Bible Belt and wasn't used to a woman being as open and comfortable about her sexuality as she was. When I hinted with her about my fantasy of watching her having sex with another man, I thought she might respond negatively. Instead, she listened carefully and encouraged me to talk more freely about the details of my fantasy. In short, she was game to explore this fantasy with me. Over time, I found a willing male online. He had been a bull with at least one other couple and seemed to know what he was doing. He and I communicated enough that I felt comfortable inviting him to join us at a hotel room. My girlfriend's stomach was full of butterflies while the two of awaited his arrival. She decided to wear a black silk robe tied at the waist. All she was wearing under the robe were a matching bra and panties designed and handmade in France. I had purchased these items for her as a special gift to be worn for the first time on this special evening with the bull. She was dressed for seduction.

We had all agreed that if she and the bull were comfortable with one another, that they would enjoy fucking while I watched from a chair a few feet away from the bed. She didn't want me participating in her tryst, but she felt comfortable with the idea of me watching. I was the first to bring up this fantasy, but she adopted the fantasy as quickly as a newly hatched duckling takes to water.

The plan was for the bull to start things off with a sensual massage. If the massage went well and my girlfriend seemed comfortable, then he could move to second base, and beyond. The only rules we had established was that he would wear a condom (for health reasons) and that her ass was off limits. Her pussy was petite and wrapped tightly around my cock. She was an anal virgin and didn't want a stranger thinking that he could take liberties with her ass. But she welcomed the idea of a new cock penetrating her pussy. My girlfriend was athletic, toned, and very feminine. Her C cup breasts were perky, her stomach was flat, and her legs were strong from running regularly.

The bull arrived on schedule. We were all slightly nervous but he hid it well. He had good social skills and made me and my girlfriend feel comfortable in his presence. We each drank a glass of wine. He complimented my girlfriend on how attractive she was. She let him know that she found him to be handsome as well. In addition to being handsome, he had just the right edge of dominance that my girlfriend liked.

He confidently asked her if she would like a massage. She relied, "That sounds nice." I helped my girlfriend take off her robe. She lay on her stomach on the bed while the bull stripped down to his black boxer shorts. He kneeled on the bed beside. her and began relaxing her with his firm touch. He used some massage oil and rubbed her back, arms, and legs. She made a few noises suggesting she was enjoying the massage. He asked her if he could unfasten her bra. She replied, "Yes." A few minutes later, he encouraged her to roll onto her back, at which point they worked together to remove her bra completely. He draped it on the bedpost as if it was a flag signaling that he had rounded second base.

Her nipples were always very sensitive. I could always arouse her by sucking firmly on a nipple. As her bra was removed, the bull and I could see that both nipples were aroused - tight to the tip. He continued the massage, running his hands over the front of her body while kneeling beside her. He didn't hesitate to run his hands over her breasts, using his fingers to stimulate each nipple while touching her there. She squeezed her legs together as a sign of the pleasure she was experiencing.

He confidently lifted her left hand from her side and guided it to his boxer shorts. He placed her palm against the cloth of the boxer shorts that was covering his erection. He let go of her wrist. She kept her hand right where he had placed it. I watched her hand as she slowly wrap her fingers around his cloth covered cock - which appeared to be sizeable even thought it was still hidden from view. Her eyes remained closed as the massage continued. I detected movement of her her hand. She was slowly moving her palm up and down the length of his cock. The movements were subtle. She didn't appear to be giving him a hand job. Rather, it seemed like she was sizing him up, enjoying the tactile sensation of feeling with her hand what would soon be inside her. She seemed pleased and so did he.

The bull looked over at me and made a movement to communicate to me that he was certain it was ok to proceed. Non-verbally he let me know, "She's mine for the taking." From my vantage point on the chair, I knew he was right. She was aroused and was waiting for him to make the next move.

The bull lay his body next to hers, his leg draped across her legs. His hand continued to massage her breast when he began kissing her on the mouth. She opened her mouth to his. There was little doubt in my mind that his tongue had found hers. They both behaved like a man and woman do when they like what they smell, what they taste, and what they feel - skin on skin. His lips descended along her neck to her breast. He used his lips, teeth, and tongue to stimulate her sensitive nipple. She gasped with pleasure. His hand descended into her panties and I could see the tip of his fingers slipping into her wetness below the fabric covering her crotch. They kissed and caressed some more. She reached down and began massaging his cock through the fabric, this time more firmly than before. The scent of arousal was in the air.

While kissing her on the mouth, the bull used his fingers to secure the waistline of her panties, anticipating the removal of this barrier to her pussy.. My girlfriend pulled away from his kiss and whispered to him, "Wait." Her head rose and she turned slightly toward me. When she made eye contact I could see that her eyes were moist with desire, but not as wet as I imagined her pussy was at that moment.

While maintaining eye contact with me, she told me, "I want you to remove my panties for the bull."

Her command was significant in at least four ways. First, it was her signal to both of us that she wanted the bull to have sex with her in my presence. Second, my response to her request was a final check to see whether I was still comfortable with her having sex with the bull. If I was uncomfortable, this would be my last opportunity to put on the brakes. Third, it was her way of making me complicit - partners in this sexual adventure that was quickly moving from fantasy to reality. If I was going to remove her panties, I was actively participating in her having sex with another man. The fourth point of significance was that my girlfriend was using this command to unequivocally establish the heirarchy of dominance and submission in the room. The. bull was dominant by nature. At this moment, he was the Alpha male. His dominance never felt malevolent, angry, or aggressive. Rather, he presented as a confident, athletic, and masculine bull who knew how to take charge when interacting with us as a couple. My girlfriend preferred being a submissive when engaged in erotic interactions. She wasn't a pushover but if she was going to be involved in a sexual interaction, she desired a man who knew how to take charge in a confident manner. She loved experiencing a firm hand, even to the point of some light spanking and bondage. If a man played his cards correctly, she could become putty in the hands of a dominant male with a commanding presence.

I could sense that she was deeply enjoying being fully submissive with the bull as he confidently caressed her body. She felt no need to be submissive to me at that moment, espeically given the circumstance we found ourselves in. So, she found herself in a position where it felt comfortable to subtly dominant me by telling me to remove her panties - for the benefit of the Alpha male in the room - the bull. She was commanding me to give the bull unobstructed access to her pussy. He could have easily removed her panties on her own. She could have reached down and removed them. But for the reasons stated above, she decided to thrust me deeply into subspace by having me do the work for her and for the bull. Subspace was territory I had never previously explored and now I was in the thick of it without any maps, just feelings that I had been encouraged to keep to myself.

Immediate after hearing her request, I rose from the chair and moved to the bed, getting close enough to take off her panties. The bull rolled to the side to make room for me to follow her command. As my hands found the waistline of her panties, she lifted her hips to make my job easier. She. wanted things to move along without delay. Quickly, the bull pulled off his shorts. His cock stood at attention, large and looming as he moved between her legs.

A few days before, my girlfriend and I were in bed getting ready for a night of sleep. We were both feeling very aroused as we thought about our weekend plans. To enhance the eroticism of our plans, my girlfriend had decided we should not have sex for a full week before meeting the bull. She wanted to make sure she was feeling very frisky by the time the day arrived. She also liked the idea of torturing me just a little by restricting me from accessing her pussy during the week preceding us moving from fantasy to reality. Specifically, she had told me, "During the week before we check into. the hotel, I'm going to save my pussy for the bull. I want my pussy to be fresh and eager when I meet him." We both enjoyed the anticipation we were savoring, including the no sex rule during the week leading up to meeting. the bull.

While laying in bed before falling asleep, I was completely naked between the sheets. She was wearing some panties but was otherwise naked. She told me that she was keeping her panties on to prevent me from slipping inside her on a whim. I was on my back and she was tucked in tightly beside me. While her hand gently caressed my chest, and her leg was draped across mine, she gave me a kiss on the ear and began talking. "_____, I need to say something and I want you to listen carefully. First, I want you to imagine me having sex with the bull in a few days. Imagine me naked on my back on the hotel bed. Imagine him naked in full contact with me. Imagine him thrusting his pelvis between my legs, pushing his cock inside me. Imagine me enjoying his cock. Imagine me having an orgasm while he fucks me." She. kissed me lightly on the ear again and continued, "Now, If you have any misgivings about acting out our fantasy this weekend, tell me now. We still have time to cancel if you want to keep it as our private fantasy."

She moved her hand from my chest to my now fully erect cock. She smiled, kissed me gently on the lips and said, "Your cock seems to have answered my question for you. It is telling me you want me to go through with this. I want to do this too... for you... for us... I admit that the idea of having sex with a bull sounds very enjoyable from a purely sexual perspective. As you know, I am happy to let you watch us fuck from a chair next to the bed as long as you are quiet and unobtrusive. I trust you won't whine, whimper, or gnash your teeth beside the bed once he begins fucking me." My cock was still in her hand. It was still fully erect. She was making her point and it didn't seem to be reducing my arousal. Although she didn't talk about my continued arousal, we both understood what it meant, and what she meant by what she was saying. She continued, "You won't know exactly how you are going to feel until you are in the moment - until you see him enter me. No matter how you are feeling when his cock is inside me, please don't disturb him... or me. I'm feeling a little nervous as I think about what we are planning to do. I imagine he may be feeling a little bit nervous too, even if he has done this before with another couple. I want to make sure he is as comfortable as possible so he and I can both enjoy having sex while you watch. Remember, no whining, no whimpering, no teeth gnashing. We will talk about your feelings after he leaves. If you discover you don't like experiencing our fantasy, we don't have to do it again. But if you have misgivings, tell me now or tell me later, but don't tell me in the middle of my tryst with the Bull. And promise me you won't be mad at me for enjoying his cock while you watch."

After she had finished talking, she kissed me and firmly moved her hand up and down my cock three times in a row. She moved her hand back to my chest and I replied, "I promise. And, I want to watch you enjoying the bull."

"I love you too."

As I peeled away her panties and unveiled her pussy for the bull, I wasn't feeling a bit like whining, whimpering, or gnashing my teeth. Instead, I found myself fully occupying my role, the submissive male in the room, encouraging my girlfriend to let another man give her pleasure. I had no label for the feelings in my gut but the feelings were warm and satisfying. I was enjoying the submissive pleasure of subspace.

I moved back to the chair and sat quietly. She was on her back with a pillow supporting her head. The bull had spread her legs and moved his body between them. His strong torso was upright. He deftly rolled a condom onto his erection which appeared to be about an inch longer than mine, with somewhat more girth. Again, my girlfriend's pussy was fairly petit and always gripped my cock tightly when I was inside her. She had never given birth and had never had sex with a cock of this size. I knew that his erection would be a stretch - literally. But I also had confidence that she could accommodate him as long as he entered her slowly and gave her time to adjust.

The bull paused and said to her, "I'm going to enter you now. I don't want to hurt you. Let me know if anything feels painful." She replied with a submissive Mona Lisa grin, and whispered, "Thank you." His torso remained elevated above her body. He reached down and used one hand to guide the tip of his erection between her labia. His buttocks tensed as he nudged forward with his cock. The tip found its target and he pushed a little further. He supported himself with both arms keeping his torso elevated with his back arched. I watched his pelvis slowly moving forward, then back, then forward again a little further each time. Slowly and confidently he inserted his cock deeper and deeper inside my. girlfriend. She began gasp with pleasure as his cock moved deeper into her pussy. Watching her responses was profoundly arousing for me. She grabbed the sheet with her right hand and squeezed the cloth tightly into her. clenched fist. The line between pain and pleasure is sometimes imperceptible. She seemed to be adjusting to his size. If I was reading the cues correctly, she was enjoying every inch of pleasure he delivered.

Soon, I heard her groan, "Oh God... Oh God..." followed by more guttural sounds of pleasure emerging from deep within her gut. She didn't need to say.any words to reassure him. The fuck was on and she was enjoying it. I sat quietly and enjoyed watching her climb the wall of orgasm. A few minutes later I watched her climax; her toes were curled; her body convulsed; her breathing was intense; and she began speaking in tongues again... "Fuck... Oh. God... Your cock feels so good." Her chest was momentarily splotchy red and a few beads of sweat were on her brow. This orgasm was as intense as any I had ever witnessed her having before. As she began to plateau on the heels of her orgasm, she reached up and pulled his head. toward hers and kissed him on the mouth. "Thank you... Oh God... thank you... I can't believe..." and her voice trailed off as her eyes closed and she savored his handsome cock moving in and out of her pussy.

For me, what happened several moments later was the most arousing moment of all. I had fully expected my girlfriend to cum. But I had not really thought about him having an orgasm. Once he knew she had enjoyed release, the bull began thrusting inside her with increased vigor. it was his turn to experience pure pleasure. His torso remained elevated above her. My girlfriend seemed to be enjoying ripples of pleasure during the afterglow of orgasm as he pushed the tip of his cock against her cervix, time and time again. She appeared to be taking pleasure from experiencing the bull's complete dominance as he thrusted himself into her in an almost selfish pursuit of an orgasm. The muscles of his back, shoulders and arms were tense during the seconds before his orgasm. My girlfriend was enjoying the moment so much I wondered whether she was on the brink of having a second orgasm - which I had never seen her do. The bull's breath quickened, all of his muscles quivered, and he began snorting as he head moved side to side, just like a bull in the ring, raking his hoof across the dirt right before charging the matador's cape. His buttocks were linched tightly as he held his cock as deeply as possible inside my girlfriend while his cock throbbed and squired cum.

As he pulled out, I was relieved to see that the condom was still in place. The tip was filled with cum. I had never seen a man experiencing orgasm in real life before. The bull was intense and animalistic during his orgasm. Watching the intensity of his orgasm while fucking my girlfriend was an unexpected source of erotic pleasure for me. When my girlfriend and I reminisced about the experience, she disclosed that she was also pleased by how much pleasure her body had given him.

Obviously, it could have been anticipated that the bull was going to have an orgasm while I watched. But I hadn't really given that aspect of the erotic adventure much thought before the tryst occurred. Watching him cum while thrusting inside her left me almost breathless. I didn't feel fear, danger, or jealousy. i felt like I was in the presence of a wild animal that was following his instincts. The bull was behaving reflexively, primitively. He was completely feral during his orgasm. If I would have disrupted him in any way shortly before his orgasm, it would not have gone well, I'm sure. Even if I was having any misgivings about him having an orgasm inside my girlfriend, (which I wasn't), there was no way that I could have intervened. The bull was in rut and he was not to be thwarted.

There are moments in life when the laws of nature prevail over all else. Before and during his orgasm, I felt like my only option was to sit quietly and observe from subspace. He wasn't hurting my girlfriend and she was enjoying giving him pleasure. I could have left the room, but watching my girlfriend and this muscular bull locked together at the hip, while they. savored skin on naked skin, felt completely right. Truth be told, the experience was even better than the fantasy. Once my girlfriend had been full satisfied by his cock, the bull was going to enjoy his part of the fuck until he enjoyed his orgasm, no matter how I felt about it. Once the bull had inserted his entire cock inside her, he was in charge - not me. He was the alpha, I was the beta, submissive to all in the room including my girlfriend who was savoring being submissive to the bull. the primitive forces of nature were prevailing. There could not be two alphas in the this room at this moment. The bull was in charge and we all knew it. Humans use all sorts of words to talk about sex, to talk around sex, or even to avoid talking about sex at all. But once the beast with two backs finds its four legs and begins to gallop along in the open prarie, a free-range moment, the curtains of repression are thrown back and all that remains visible is the pleasure of sex. If the urgency of lust did not have the capacity to overwhelm logic, the human species would not have been capable of remaining in the gene pool.

I could smell the musky odor of sex in the room where they had coupled. There were tell-tale spots of wetness on the sheets. Even after the bull left that evening, I remained awestruck by what I had witnessed happening in that bed. The moment of his orgasm was the most erotic of all, for both my girlfriend and me.

danum
Virgin

Unread post by danum » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:45 pm

for me, this is the highlight.
i love nothing better than watching it up close in either,

1. fucklicking position
2. reverse cowgirl position

the best part is the exact moment of cumming when i watch his cock spasm in her pussy. that is incredibly sexy.
after his spasms die down, i tell him to continue fucking as long as he can until his sperm begins to dribble out slowly and then i move in.

dan

Amayzed
Trainable

Unread post by Amayzed » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:51 am

The Owl wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:43 pm
Obviously, it could have been anticipated that the bull was going to have an orgasm while I watched. But I hadn't really given that aspect of the erotic adventure much thought before the tryst occurred. Watching him cum while thrusting inside her left me almost breathless. I didn't feel fear, danger, or jealousy. i felt like I was in the presence of a wild animal that was following his instincts. The bull was behaving reflexively, primitively. He was completely feral during his orgasm. If I would have disrupted him in any way shortly before his orgasm, it would not have gone well, I'm sure. Even if I was having any misgivings about him having an orgasm inside my girlfriend, (which I wasn't), there was no way that I could have intervened. The bull was in rut and he was not to be thwarted.

There are moments in life when the laws of nature prevail over all else. Before and during his orgasm, I felt like my only option was to sit quietly and observe from subspace. He wasn't hurting my girlfriend and she was enjoying giving him pleasure. I could have left the room, but watching my girlfriend and this muscular bull locked together at the hip, while they. savored skin on naked skin, felt completely right. Truth be told, the experience was even better than the fantasy. Once my girlfriend had been full satisfied by his cock, the bull was going to enjoy his part of the fuck until he enjoyed his orgasm, no matter how I felt about it. Once the bull had inserted his entire cock inside her, he was in charge - not me. He was the alpha, I was the beta, submissive to all in the room including my girlfriend who was savoring being submissive to the bull. the primitive forces of nature were prevailing. There could not be two alphas in the this room at this moment. The bull was in charge and we all knew it. Humans use all sorts of words to talk about sex, to talk around sex, or even to avoid talking about sex at all. But once the beast with two backs finds its four legs and begins to gallop along in the open prarie, a free-range moment, the curtains of repression are thrown back and all that remains visible is the pleasure of sex. If the urgency of lust did not have the capacity to overwhelm logic, the human species would not have been capable of remaining in the gene pool.
Thank you for writing up in such detail your experience and the feelings around them.
It's an interesting progression from voluntarily seeking out and negotiating this situation to finding yourself in subspace witnessing powerful and primal acts beyond your control. Very intense.
Viewpoint: Why is there hotwifing? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57659

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:10 pm

I'm glad you ejoyed the story...

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:05 am

The owl,

really great account!

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:44 am

The very first time a guy came in my wife was a double-whammy for me. It was the first time she had fucked another guy, so I was already dealing with the emotional aspect of that, but when he told her he was close and she told him not to pull out I really was torn. I loved the fact that she was telling him to cum in her and when he did it was the hottest thing I had ever experienced, but the few times that I got to fuck her, she never let me even get close to cumming in her. After maybe a minute of me fucking her she would make me pull out and I had to jerk off to finish myself. When I asked why she made me pull out she flat out told me that she wasn't willing to risk getting pregnant by me. So when she told him to cum in her I knew she had a different opinion about the risk of pregnancy with him.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:57 am

Reno1 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:33 am
I have been a cuckold my entire life. I’ve only had a few occasions of watching another man cum in my wife. Most of the time it has been hearing her describe her sexual coupling with other men. After a period of time we progressed to inviting friends to fuck her and going to wife swapping parties to watch her fucking. I think most couples start with her going out with a boyfriend, then graduate to having the husband listen or watch. In some cases with friends I took turns with a male friend. I’m not saying it’s easy, but you can get there. The advent of the cell phone and the camera that it has gives much more opportunity to watch and join the action, but they weren’t around when I started. But it’s worth ever bit of effort to get there. I didn’t ask to be a cuckold, I only found out when my fiancée fucked a stranger who picked her up when we were both virgins.But if you are a cuckold you have to watch your wife get inseminated by other men. And watching her cum with another man in her is incredible too. If you are a cuckold, you know what I mean.
My life did not unfold like yours did, but it would be so hot for another man to deflower my virgin fiancé before I had her. I would be interested in knowing how that story happened. What were the circumstances of how a stranger got her? How did she tell you after? (If you have told that story, just point me to it.)

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:28 am

IMO...it is the most euphoric sight and feeling in the world. I absolutely love it. I have been lucky enough to watch several different men cum inside my wife. I love when she looks at me as a guy is pumping her full. Sometimes I will cheer the bull on and tell him to cum inside my wife, fill her married pussy. Other times I will sit silent and just enjoy watching him trying to hold back as long as possible...knowing how good her pussy is...and eventually he won't be able too.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:06 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:57 am

My life did not unfold like yours did, but it would be so hot for another man to deflower my virgin fiancé before I had her. I would be interested in knowing how that story happened. What were the circumstances of how a stranger got her? How did she tell you after? (If you have told that story, just point me to it.)
You know Isinlarsa...

Similar to your statement, I always wanted or at least wondered what it would be like to meet a girl and start dating her knowing that from the very beginning she came with a long term fuck buddy well before meeting her.

For me the thought of this woman potentially becoming your wife down the road but long before you this other man fuck buddy of hers has been fucking her. He continues to fuck her throughout your entire dating relationship and then eventually will continue to fuck her once she becomes your wife.

Can you imagine being married to your wife for 20 years, knowing her for 25, and the entire time another man has been satisfying her?!?! What really does it for me would be knowing that in 25 years she has never been entirely mine sexually and possibly even emotionally.

Imagine having a life partner who has been having sex with another man longer than you've known her and who has been actively having sex with him several times a week during your absolute entire relationship including when you were just friends. I find It mind blowing and so extremely hot.

While I may not have that opportunity with my current girlfriend, I would certainly love to go into marriage with her already being an established hot girlfriend and not only that, I would love it if she already had a long term boyfriend or at least long term fuck buddy well before proposing. I definitely think I'm the time of cuck who wants his woman to be connected with another man outside of our relationship. I feel capable and accepting of seeing my wife have two relationships simultaneously with two men.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:50 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:06 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:57 am

You know Isinlarsa...

Similar to your statement, I always wanted or at least wondered what it would be like to meet a girl and start dating her knowing that from the very beginning she came with a long term fuck buddy well before meeting her.

For me the thought of this woman potentially becoming your wife down the road but long before you this other man fuck buddy of hers has been fucking her. He continues to fuck her throughout your entire dating relationship and then eventually will continue to fuck her once she becomes your wife.

Can you imagine being married to your wife for 20 years, knowing her for 25, and the entire time another man has been satisfying her?!?! What really does it for me would be knowing that in 25 years she has never been entirely mine sexually and possibly even emotionally.

Imagine having a life partner who has been having sex with another man longer than you've known her and who has been actively having sex with him several times a week during your absolute entire relationship including when you were just friends. I find It mind blowing and so extremely hot.

While I may not have that opportunity with my current girlfriend, I would certainly love to go into marriage with her already being an established hot girlfriend and not only that, I would love it if she already had a long term boyfriend or at least long term fuck buddy well before proposing. I definitely think I'm the time of cuck who wants his woman to be connected with another man outside of our relationship. I feel capable and accepting of seeing my wife have two relationships simultaneously with two men.
It didn't last long, but when I first started dating my wife, she was already dating another man. She would have a date with one of us one night and the other the next, get fucked by each of us. She wasn't shy about telling me. However, she decided her future lie with me, and she quite dating him. I had hoped she would continue, because I enjoyed sitting at home when I knew she was with him, getting fucked.

After I had been with my long-term girlfriend for a couple of years, she met a man while taking dance lessons. One thing led to another and she was soon sleeping with both of us. For quite a while she really had two boyfriends. He introduced her to swinging, so soon she was switching with other couples and attending sex parties. Meanwhile I stayed her basically monogamous boyfriend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:13 pm

That's so hot lol

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:58 am

Definitely a high point in my life to watch her BF filling her with his sperm…….and to see it up close, him balls-deep in her, bareback, watching the base of his dick throb (where his dick disappears into the pink sleeve of her vagina). It’s clear that he’s spurting into her (perhaps directly at her cervix) with each pulsing throb.

And when he pulls back a little bit…..To see his creamy, thick, milky-white cum dripping from her….That was pure heaven the first time I saw it. I STILL crave to see it every week.

But it’s not just “the moment” that he cums in her for me.

It’s also the moaning and breathing…..Watching her hold the back of his head as he eats her to an orgasm.

It’s watching him cum in her mouth….her spitting because she can’t take it all at once.

It’s kissing her and feeling our tongues twist together in that familiar rocking motion while he fucks her doggy-style.

It’s watching him lick her nipples and squeezing her perfect titties.

It’s watching him kiss her hard on the mouth while he fucks her missionary.

It’s watching her bounce to her heart’s delight and with a smile for me when she rides him cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.

It’s watching him build…watching him concentrate…watching him close his eyes…watching him speed up just a tad as he coaxes his cum out of his balls and prepares to shoot it into her loving pussy…watching him tighten his jaw…watching him grunt almost involuntarily as he clenches his ass cheeks together one last time…watching him ram that cock of his into her one last time, their well-manicured pubic hairs meshing together…and, of course, watching his cock twitch with each spurt he’s putting into her…and to hear her moan her loving acceptance…and to watch her hold him close, sometimes kissing him lovingly and passionately as she takes his sperm into her body….watching her tits getting crushed between their bodies when she pulls him close…into her he is lost.

It’s also the sense of complete satisfaction as all three of us lay there, his cum dripping wherever gravity will let it drip…sometimes from the underside of his cock and down her ass cheeks…sometimes into his pubic hairs as she slowly lifts herself off of his softening dick…sometimes down her thighs as he pulls out from behind her. We’ve lain together for hours on a few occasions, just happy in the afterglow of fantastic sex. Often, though, it was about five to ten minutes before we all got up, taken a piss (all three of us at separate times), cleaned up with toilet paper or a damp washcloth, dressed ourselves, and gone out to dinner together. These days, she expects me to clean her up before we all get up.

It’s a beautiful sight to see another man be like this with your wife.

Nothing can be better than watching him cum deep inside……taking ownership of that beautiful pussy, in a way. But there’s also the experience of being cucked in other ways.

She loves it! He loves it! I love it!

It is a memory that I will cherish forever, and it NEVER gets old, watching it again and again, almost every week in our case.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:00 am

It you are not a true cuck it may be difficult to understand the exquisite pleasure we cucks get from seeing other men mount our wives or girlfriends, USING them to satisfy their mainly needs... FUCKING them hard... Until they empty their balls into our women!!! I have not had the privilege of cleaning my wife's bulls but I yearn far the time he of she commands me to do it.
Your faggot

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:56 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:58 am
Nothing can be better than watching him cum deep inside……taking ownership of that beautiful pussy, in a way. But there’s also the experience of being cucked in other ways.

She loves it! He loves it! I love it!

It is a memory that I will cherish forever, and it NEVER gets old, watching it again and again, almost every week in our case.
I've only quoted a bit of what you wrote above. But I agree with all of it.
A well written and heart felt piece.

And you are right.....it never gets old. Long may it continue for you.

spiral462
Trainable

Unread post by spiral462 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:17 am

My wife has a "friend with benefits" that she sees on vacation every few months. They were using condoms at first but as they got more comfortable with each other they now go bare. She knew it was a big turn on for me and she prefers it.

The last time they met up, i received a video from his phone. He was fucking her aggressively from behind and she was moaning with pleasure. Soon after the video began he released his sperm into my wife's pussy. As he pulled out, his cum leaked out of her onto the bed.

Maybe a 10 second video but i've jerked off to it dozens of times.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:26 am

spiral462 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:17 am
Maybe a 10 second video but i've jerked off to it dozens of times.
Ah!!! I forgot to mention the several videos I’ve taken over the years, some as short as 20 seconds, some as long as 10 minutes. We’ve collected about three dozen good video clips over the years. I keep them on three different flash drives should one fail. (Backup copies!)

Her boyfriend is not a big fan of me filming because he feels like he has to perform perfectly…which the camera then prevents since it then gets in his head. (He gets “stage fright.”)

Because it unsettles him, she asks me not to pull out my phone very often. But I’ve gotten some SUPERB clips over the years, some when neither of them even noticed that I’ve pulled my phone out and set it strategically on his dresser.

And even though he’s stage frightened when he sees the phone, he’s cool enough to understand our cucking kink and helps me film from time to time by taking the phone and getting that perfect close-up shot where his dick disappears into her….and then pans over to where I’m standing next to the bed jerking off…me concentrating on that spot where they are joined together, moving together.

Of course, for me, the best clips are the ones that provide all of that great detail, but also show all three of our faces (and bodies) in an unedited manner just plain enjoying ourselves and occasionally smiling….especially her when she’s moaning. In other words, the best clips are the ones that show them cucking me, providing unedited proof that her boyfriend is fucking her (my wife) while I stand beside them and jerk off……proof (along with our marriage certificate) that I am a cuck.

Excellent material for jerking off when hooking up with him can’t happen for some reason. One time stands out: the time he got back surgery for an old college sports injury…no sex for a few weeks. My wife and I masturbated together before she pulled me on top of her for him to watch in those weeks. During those weeks, HE was the one who got cucked! I got to fuck his woman right there in front of him and all he could do was stroke his cock. I wish we filmed that!

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:22 pm

My wife’s Bull and her only fuck bareback and he can cum several times in a meet up. He has told me about she looks with his cum dripping out of her. Totally hot not only that he does that but that he tells me about it…