Seeing another man cum in your wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
HappyHardHubby
Virgin

Re: Seeing another man cum in your wife

Unread post by HappyHardHubby » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:26 am

My wife would not let me watch, but she took a lot of loads.

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:54 am

At the beginning I considered myself to be a voyeur. My wife would allow me to watch her have sex with other men. Paul was the fourth guy that she had arranged to meet. He arrived a little early and my wife was still upstairs getting ready. I greeted him at the door and showed him into the lounge. I tried to make conversation, but he wasn't very chatty and only gave one word answers. I put it down to nerves.
Sophie entered the room wearing a black basque and silky knickers, with stockings and suspenders. Paul didn't comment. He undid his jeans and pulled out his flacid penis. Even in this state it was thick and much longer than mine. I thought this to be abrupt. All the other guys had chatted first, kissed and groped before getting down to it. My wife didn't seem to mind. She just got onto her knees and put it in her mouth. As she began to give him a blow job he got a handful of her hair and began to push her head down further causing her to gag. He kept this up until he eventually came in her mouth and held her in place until she swallowed his cum. I'd seen her allow another man to cum in her mouth, but up until that point she used to spit it into a glass. I felt that I should have said something, but I didn't.
My wife left the room, Paul just sat there with his cock hanging out of his jeans. It made me feel very awkward. When she eventually came back, she sat next to him on the sofa. Without saying a word he pulled her knickers to the side and began to finger her. Within seconds I could hear that she was very wet. He stood up and removed all of his clothes, then lay on the rug. His penis still standing to attention. Sophie pulled her knickers down as he beckoned her to his face. She began to grind his face. From my seated position I could see his tongue licking her juices. It didn't take long for her to cum. Without a pause he flipped her onto her back, spread her legs and pushed his bareback cock inside her. I was shocked to say the least. I wanted to say something, but I was too much of a coward. I just let him continue. They changed positions numerous times and each time they did my anxiety got worse. I could tell he was about to cum and expected him to pull out. He didn't. He firmly held her in place doggy style, over the edge of the sofa as he shot his load inside my wife. Seconds later he got up and slumped on the sofa. She stayed crouched over the sofa. I could see his cum starting to drip down her legs.
Moments later she wiped herself with her discarded knickers and left the room. Again, I felt extremely awkward. He began to get dressed. Without saying anything, he left. I was dismayed, but later discovered that it had all been pre-arranged.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:12 pm

Newcuck614 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:49 am
To me, there is nothing hotter. First time I saw it happen, it seemed pretty surreal and I wasn't sure what time think at first. But as time has gone by, it's gotten hotter and hotter to be able to witness it.

I think it's a pretty defining moment in any cucks life, to establish their true role. Seeing that bond shared between the love of my life and another man is just indescribable. She always prefers bareback because of the feel and the closeness she feels with her bull. It's a humiliating feeling knowing another man is filling her but also arousing, knowing that she is being pleasure by this man and comfortable enough to let him all the way in.

And sense I'm pussy free and caged, I live vicariously through her bull and envious of what they do together lol.
Although I have never been caged, I understand your feelings. Sometimes, guys she has dated haven't ejaculated, but most do. I love that, knowing both are connecting in the "friendliest" way possible. And, of course, she likes it too.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

LocutusBorg
Prepubescent

Unread post by LocutusBorg » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:38 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:58 am
Definitely a high point in my life to watch her BF filling her with his sperm…….and to see it up close, him balls-deep in her, bareback, watching the base of his dick throb (where his dick disappears into the pink sleeve of her vagina). It’s clear that he’s spurting into her (perhaps directly at her cervix) with each pulsing throb.

And when he pulls back a little bit…..To see his creamy, thick, milky-white cum dripping from her….That was pure heaven the first time I saw it. I STILL crave to see it every week.

But it’s not just “the moment” that he cums in her for me.

It’s also the moaning and breathing…..Watching her hold the back of his head as he eats her to an orgasm.

It’s watching him cum in her mouth….her spitting because she can’t take it all at once.

It’s kissing her and feeling our tongues twist together in that familiar rocking motion while he fucks her doggy-style.

It’s watching him lick her nipples and squeezing her perfect titties.

It’s watching him kiss her hard on the mouth while he fucks her missionary.

It’s watching her bounce to her heart’s delight and with a smile for me when she rides him cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.

It’s watching him build…watching him concentrate…watching him close his eyes…watching him speed up just a tad as he coaxes his cum out of his balls and prepares to shoot it into her loving pussy…watching him tighten his jaw…watching him grunt almost involuntarily as he clenches his ass cheeks together one last time…watching him ram that cock of his into her one last time, their well-manicured pubic hairs meshing together…and, of course, watching his cock twitch with each spurt he’s putting into her…and to hear her moan her loving acceptance…and to watch her hold him close, sometimes kissing him lovingly and passionately as she takes his sperm into her body….watching her tits getting crushed between their bodies when she pulls him close…into her he is lost.

It’s also the sense of complete satisfaction as all three of us lay there, his cum dripping wherever gravity will let it drip…sometimes from the underside of his cock and down her ass cheeks…sometimes into his pubic hairs as she slowly lifts herself off of his softening dick…sometimes down her thighs as he pulls out from behind her. We’ve lain together for hours on a few occasions, just happy in the afterglow of fantastic sex. Often, though, it was about five to ten minutes before we all got up, taken a piss (all three of us at separate times), cleaned up with toilet paper or a damp washcloth, dressed ourselves, and gone out to dinner together. These days, she expects me to clean her up before we all get up.

It’s a beautiful sight to see another man be like this with your wife.

Nothing can be better than watching him cum deep inside……taking ownership of that beautiful pussy, in a way. But there’s also the experience of being cucked in other ways.

She loves it! He loves it! I love it!

It is a memory that I will cherish forever, and it NEVER gets old, watching it again and again, almost every week in our case.
Damn this is so beautifully written it could make me cum! You are all sharing something amazing together

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:35 pm

And licking it out of her pussy. That it’s the utter zenith of sexual excitation. Extra points if he watches. More extra points if more people watch.
The cock wants what the cock wants

Mark888
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark888 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:25 am

I'm a wannabe, but my imagination sometimes runs wild. Sometimes I'm so horny that I fanatize that my wife (who would never do it, unfortunately) is lying on the bed in our hotel room and knows that I have arranged something for her. When I tell her that he has a dark color, she is shocked, hesitates, but gives permission anyway. Moreover, I tell her that there will be another surprise. When there is a knock on the door I open it and 3 large black athletes enter and stand on and around her bed. When their hands graze her body and her breasts are exposed, it is wonderful to see their mouths tasting her nipples. I become very hard and when I see how quickly they pull her panties down to her ankles I can already see fingers penetrating her. Her sighing invites the men even more. A little later they take turns lying between her legs and fucking her from one orgasm to the next. As an encore, it is so hot to see the men take turns shocking themselves into her....

mmmm...

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:49 am

My Wife hates cum so it's condoms only for her. She doesn't swallow and doesn't like it on her body. So while I've tasted my own cream pies, I will likely never taste another mans in my Wife. I'm not sad about that.

I'll be honest, I really want the cum for myself, so I'm all about letting the bull cum in me or on me. My Wife really encourages bi activity on my part, and combined with her cum dislike, she's totally good with that.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:14 am

love watching him cum in my wife and watching her as it leaks out of her

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:04 pm

There is nothing like seeing another man cum in your wife. I’ve seen it a lot over the years and have cleaned her pussy of more that I didn’t.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:06 pm

Then there was the ones that she would blow and they cum in her mouth and she would hold it and have me kiss her and we would share it back and forth.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:09 am

I wish the search feature worked on this site again so I could check to see if I posted this before.

Her BF's going bare is fairly new for us. I haven't had the chance to go out with her yet to watch them cum in her. :(