What came first? (Cuckolded or convincing wife to be cuckolded)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What came fisrt?

You convinced your wife to cuckold you
46%
You had been cuckolded then you accepted your new status
36%
Other
18%

Total votes: 102

joangarcia
Prepubescent

What came first? (Cuckolded or convincing wife to be cuckolded)

Unread post by joangarcia » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:17 am

Hello.
Another interesting poll, from my point of view.
Just curiosity to know if you have been cuckolded and then you accepted your new status or you convinced your wife to try cuckolding.
Bye bye

beta boy

Re: What came first? (Cuckolded or convincing wife to be cuckolded)

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:39 am

Long before we were married I was informed that when we did get married she would have total sexual freedom while I would live my life in chastity. This was part of the conditions she laid out for our FLM. Even when we were engaged she freely had sex with guys while I had to go pussy free.She told me then that If I wanted to be with her that I had to lick her pussy clean and that all She would allow me was to give her oral,no piv. She made me into her submissive boyfriend and fiancé and always reminded me that this is what our married life would be like so I needed to accept it and learn to be happy as her cleanup boy only. I did learn to enjoy this subordinate status and the humiliation that came with it.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:26 am

I asked her one night since we have been married have you meet anyone you would let get into your panties. She said yes,I told her to go for it and boy did she ever. I have been cuckold since.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:57 pm

I caught her cheating but kept it to myself. It was amazing and from there, I accepted my new role and the fantasy grew

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:29 pm

My option isn't listed. It was my wife's idea and I was totally on board.
Caged cuck in Ohio

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:34 pm

I brought it up and asked for it...had to do some convincing actually....but I feel that I would like to at some point experience feeling helpless as a result of my girlfriend or wife not having the ability to be monogamous and making me have to accept my new status.

I will still likely get to experience feeling helpless and eventually accept my new status once she has a boyfriend and she pushes my boundaries when she realizes that she wants to go farther with him than planned.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:40 pm

My wife played with my best friend in front of me and we made it a threesome, but she enjoyed his cock a bit more. It was the only outside play she had for about a year, then took a break until she found out so many guys were attracted to her (she's a BBW). That's when she realized I enjoyed watching her get pleased, and she fell in love with the power and control over men (and me).

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:31 pm

We started off as swingers. But I found myself completely focused on my wife, then girlfriend fucking the other boyfriend or husband. So we moved completely to the hotwife lifestyle and I couldn't be happier.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:23 am

She had an affair with a work colleague, which I found out about. We agreed that she could continue to fuck him. My motive was really to open up our marriage, and have threesomes with him. I'd previously been secretly cheating on my wife, but would have preferred to have things fully open, so saw this as a good opportunity.
However, things didn't quite go as I planned. I found myself, for various reasons, drifting into a cuckold role. And I don't regret that one bit.

weshare
Prepubescent

Unread post by weshare » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:06 pm

My wife Terri asked me if she could fuck my brother one night as we all were drinking and palying cards. She asked John of he wanted to go fuck. John looked and said not with out my permission. I said it was OK with me since she is a grown women who know what she wants.
Terri took John's hand and said go I am horney and want to fuck Now. As they were going to the bed room Terri told stay there and I will take care of you later.
That was her start of being a Hot Wife.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:42 pm

My first wife cuckolded me, and then told me after she had been getting fucked by a co-worker in the office (they were alone in the afternoon). She even had me unknowingly eat her out when she came home with her cum-filled pussy. However, I found her behavior so hot that we agreed she could continue.

My second wife told me she was going to date other men, and even set up an internet ad "Married woman looking to date, and perhaps more." However, when my daughter and I were out-of-town, she shacked up for the weekend with a co-worker and only told me several days after we returned.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:34 pm

I pleaded with my wife for a year to have sex with someone else. She finally began fucking a coworker about her same age of 28 but didn't immediately tell me about it. I found out about it three months into their affair. She confessed readily, and we both love the way this has turned out. She is now 36 and fully into it - as am I.

Neither of us is sure how many men she has since been with - we didn't keep count.

~Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:30 pm

We started with her cheating on me. I didn't know at the time but, she ended up telling me. I was crushed at the time but, was turned on in a way. I didn't understand it. I didn't know it was a thing and was perfectly normal. Well, maybe not "normal" but, you know what I mean. Eventually I got to a point where I could ask her about it. In bed I would ask for details and she could see how much it turned me on. We talked about it a lot then decided we'd try swinging. That was fun but, a lot of drama. I would get more turned on by watching her in action anyway. That's how we got started. So I guess it was a mutual thing for us.

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:04 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:26 am
I asked her one night since we have been married have you meet anyone you would let get into your panties. She said yes,I told her to go for it and boy did she ever. I have been cuckold since.

Pauline
Same thing happened to me! I have now evolved into a bi, panty wearing bi cuckold.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:14 pm

cucked wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:04 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
Same thing happened to me! I have now evolved into a bi, panty wearing bi cuckold.
That’s amazing, after I sucked her lovers cock for the first time I knew that’s what I wanted. In March 2019 if he would become the man in life as I wanted to become feminine. I started wearing women’s panties 24/7, and using estrogen.

I had all the symptoms of becoming feminine. My nipples hurt as they started to bud, hair became soft, so tarted to process my thought, and I cry for any reason. I’m submissive to her lover and I’ve let him have me several times.

Pauline

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:04 pm

My sissy persona gradually developed first, until I became always always dressed at home. Alongside this sex gradually reduced to occasional milkings for me and oral pleasure for her.

I then introduced the idea of me being comfortable with her looking elsewhere to fulfil her pleasure and although she was reluctant at first eventually saw that it would be better for both of us. We are both much happier now and both get what we want out of both our relationship and her elsewhere.

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:10 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:14 pm
cucked wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:04 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
That’s amazing, after I sucked her lovers cock for the first time I knew that’s what I wanted. In March 2019 if he would become the man in life as I wanted to become feminine. I started wearing women’s panties 24/7, and using estrogen.

I had all the symptoms of becoming feminine. My nipples hurt as they started to bud, hair became soft, so tarted to process my thought, and I cry for any reason. I’m submissive to her lover and I’ve let him have me several times.

Pauline
I am nervous about the estrogen because i am not sure I want permanent tits!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:25 pm

You won’t believe what happens to you and your body. Her lover when he wants he plays and sucks my man boobs. I can’t believe how much bras cost.

Pauline

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:34 am

She had 2 secret affairs thus turning me into her cuck husband, then during the 2nd affair she chose to let me watch herself being drunkenly "seduced" sure i would enjoy the experience, i did.

Then she started dressing for me and our sex life improved so i let her keep him as her lover.

What i didnt know then was that he, my best friend and a serial womaniser was already having the affair with her or that it was she that instigated this.