Husband present during encounters?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Husband present during encounters?

I'm a bull and I don't want the husband around, but get a kick out of seeing him later on and both of us knowing or telling him the details.
2%
I'm a bull and I like him to be in the other room, but not watching. I don't want to be putting on a show.
2%
I'm a bull and it's a greater turn on if he's watching.
8%
I'm a cuck and I don't want to be around them and prefer to just use my imagination
12%
I'm a cuck and want to be there, but in another room waiting, listening, and visualizing what's going on
35%
I'm a cuck and I prefer just to hear the details from HER later
32%
I'm a cuck and I prefer to hear the details from HIM later
10%

Total votes: 282

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Re: Husband present during encounters?

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:55 pm

It changed over time for us. In the beginning I had to be there. I so badly wanted to see it happen. My girlfriend preferred doing it separately because my presence distracted her a bit. In her first year we had threesomes in one-third of the time and two-thirds of the time I wasn't present. In her second year she was already mostly exclusive with him but I still got to watch some of the time.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:55 am

Sometimes I am present in the room watching. Sometimes I am in the house in the spare room - listening but excluded. Sometimes I am not around at all.

It is totally their call as to which of those three it is. They are the lovers, it is their decision. I am just the cuck, I go along with whatever they want.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:33 pm

My wife told me she prefers I not be in the room. Once in a while she asks me to join, usually on the first get together. If she really likes a guy, she finds me a distraction and if I'm around she'll just ask me to give her some privacy. Afterwards, I'll be rewarded with mind-blowing sex with her.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:45 pm

I´m from the group of husbands that aren´t present. I only watched her once and it was something i didn´t want to, it happened because i ran into them as her lover at that time was having sex with her. He didn´t noticed me and didn´t stop.
This image was something i don´t like and for me it is better not to watch.
I just called the man who had sex with her a "lover", but there was no love between them. My wife ended the affair with him after this episode, because it was not good for her mentally.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:24 am

not enough choices, I want to be there watching her with her lover

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:44 am

I was asked by both of them to drive her after her class Wednesday to his home in Mexico . I stated it will be dark when I start back and her lover said I could spend the night there in his home and leave Thursday morning after breakfast.

So that’s the plan,

Pauline

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:01 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:57 am
I did not vote: you missed the option:
I am the Cuckold Husband and I am always there to watch and in the end I always eat the cream pie
Same here. I'm sure you missed a bunch of votes for lack of this option.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:45 pm

Yes. Main option should be there and watching. As a Bull I believe that for the couple is is best if hubby is there and sees the wife penetrated, sees her passion and orgasm, sees her love ejaculate inside her, sees the semen seeping from her freshly fucked pussy, and is there to complete the circle by cleaning up the creampie and of course cleaning that cock that has just given his wife so much pleasure.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:47 pm

I was lucky meeting my wife, we were both attending swinger parties at the time. Started going to them as a couple. Had a swinger party the night after our wedding so the guys could all fuck the bride, we just continued through the years. We each have watched the other fuck many other people. Now I just love watching guys fucking her while I jerk-off.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:49 pm

I was lucky meeting my wife, we were both attending swinger parties at the time. Started going to them as a couple. Had a swinger party the night after our wedding so the guys could all fuck the bride, we just continued through the years. We each have watched the other fuck many other people. Now I just love watching guys fucking her while I jerk-off.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:03 pm

I'm always in the same room watching her fuck. Hasn't been a problem and she likes me watching. She'll stare at me and maintain eye contact for awhile and she always gets a smile on her face when she's looking at me. Nothing hotter than your wife staring at you while a 10 inch dick is pounding her.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:12 pm

I am never able to watch. I get my reward by my wife telling me the juice details. My wife's last bf gave me the pleasure to learn the deep excitement of humiliation of being told the juicy details by the lover, not the HW.

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:34 am

I pick I’m with her and any Bull from the beginning to the end , staying out of the way in the very beginning and fully participating at her command .

Fluffing him
Eating her
Holding her legs / hair back
Sucking cock
Licking her clit while she’s being fucked
Guiding his cock into her when needed
Sucking/licking his balls as he fucks her
Cleaning up her pussy and his cock as needed
Only coming myself as she sits on my face demanding I don’t miss a drop while kissing her Bull & I masterbate & I shoot all over her back

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:52 am

due to some things that have happened before, when Angie meets someone new we meet online - I am there. had to learn that lesson the hard way.

when she gets a good sense of trust about them, it will vary. I do love seeing and hearing her with them - but she's also gone alone many times

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:07 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:03 pm
I'm always in the same room watching her fuck. Hasn't been a problem and she likes me watching. She'll stare at me and maintain eye contact for awhile and she always gets a smile on her face when she's looking at me. Nothing hotter than your wife staring at you while a 10 inch dick is pounding her.
That sounds incredibly hot!
I hope I one day get to witness a similar stare from my wife.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:54 pm

My wife’s BF#1 (She has two) enjoys fucking her in front of me. She likes it, too—especially when she cums on his cock AND when he cums in her. She likes me to kiss her when he’s cumming in her. For the past couple/few years, she (and I) enjoy cleaning her freshly filled pussy just moments after he has made his deposit. He occasionally enjoys eyeballing me as I jerk off in front of them, him fucking her doggy-style, for example. It DEFINITELY makes me feel cucked when he’s looking at me jerking off and enjoying her pussy while I am left to jerk into my empty hand in front of them. (“Don’t shoot or spill any on his comforter or sheets,” she says.)

BF#2 is reluctant to “let” me watch (even though it’s really up to her). Apparently, he’s conscientious about being a bit smaller. I’ve seen the video. Maybe a bit smaller, but nothing to be concerned about, really. He’s got a good style…A LOT faster pounding for a much longer period than I can do. (He can pound her at three or four times my top speed, and he can keep it up indefinitely, she tells me.) This turns her on. She says he’s like one of those fucking machines on high speed.

With her permission (since she immensely enjoys having me watch), I’m working on it. I wanna have a talk with him to tell him that I want to see HER cum…that it’s about HER. And, yes, while his dick obviously plays a starring role in making her cum, it’s just simply a pleasure to watch her cum with another man….and ultimately to watch him cum in her. (She says that if he’ll capitulate and agree to give my watching and jerking a go, she’s going to “order” me to clean his cum out of her pussy on the very first time I watch as soon as his dick limply slides out of her. “Set the tone early,” she says. It’s a shock to the uninitiated, so initiate him from the get-go. He will undoubtedly realize that he and she have completely cucked me. Watching your girlfriend’s husband eat your cum out of her MUST have an effect on you.)

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:52 am

My wife wants me there watching, bound and caged, to see them getting what I'm not and so that she can sit on my face and make me 'clean up' immediately after. She likes seeing me straining in the cage, wanting but not getting, and she loves having her pussy licked when it has just been filled with cum.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:11 am

It's a lot hotter not being around because it's more risky and more intimate for them. I was there once for my ex and it wasn't nearly as good as I thought I felt my presence kind of ruined it. As much as I fantasized about watching it wasn't what I thought it'd be like but maybe it just wasn't the right girl or right lover. I would like to try it again with my new girl but down the road.

I love her going out with him alone, something about it just drives me wild not knowing what's going on but hearing details after