Husband present during encounters?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Husband present during encounters?

I'm a bull and I don't want the husband around, but get a kick out of seeing him later on and both of us knowing or telling him the details.
2%
I'm a bull and I like him to be in the other room, but not watching. I don't want to be putting on a show.
2%
I'm a bull and it's a greater turn on if he's watching.
8%
I'm a cuck and I don't want to be around them and prefer to just use my imagination
12%
I'm a cuck and want to be there, but in another room waiting, listening, and visualizing what's going on
35%
I'm a cuck and I prefer just to hear the details from HER later
32%
I'm a cuck and I prefer to hear the details from HIM later
10%

Total votes: 282

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Husband present during encounters?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:23 pm

I prefer to play solo, and my Number1 prefers that as well. I like the intimacy and telling him how naughty I was, and he likes using his imagination while I'm gone and then picturing me in his mind as I tell on myself.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:28 pm

My option isn't there, I'm a cuck and I like to be there in the same room

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:07 pm

Nick1477 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:28 pm
You would think that one of the most common, if not THE MOST common one option would be there. The OP really doesn't like that option at all. :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:57 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:07 pm
Nick1477 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:28 pm
You would think that one of the most common, if not THE MOST common one option would be there. The OP really doesn't like that option at all. :lol:
The OP listed no options for the hotwives to choose. Does that suggest the OP doesn’t like that option?

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:13 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:33 am
I'm always there watching and taking photos, she can meet for a drink on her own and she's ended up being fingered in the car a couple times, but I couldn't let her go for full sex without me being there
You should try letting her fuck someone without you being there at least once just to experience the fantastic total feeling's you would feel as you sit there knowing that your wife at that very moment is,well you don't know what she is doing at that very moment is she sucking his cock,is she getting fucked, is she enjoying getting fuck without you being there,
It is a complete different set of feelings to you being there some love them some can't handle them but all should experience them at least once,👍

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:34 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:33 am
You should try letting her fuck someone without you being there at least once just to experience the fantastic total feeling's you would feel as you sit there knowing that your wife at that very moment is,well you don't know what she is doing at that very moment is she sucking his cock,is she getting fucked, is she enjoying getting fuck without you being there,
It is a complete different set of feelings to you being there some love them some can't handle them but all should experience them at least once,👍
If my husband isn't there to watch, it is just a fuck. I love looking at him sitting there all excited and masturbating to the site of me having sex, it is a win win. My husband is always there, he even initiates the sessions, he says it a huge excitement for him to make the arrangement for some other guy to fuck me. He says it is like watching me play with a new toy.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:16 pm

What an interesting situation. Firstly, many years ago I worked out a lot at my corporate gym and I’m a super modest extreme grower whereas there was this one guy that was an extreme shower and he’d just walk around fully nude with his package swinging around like an elephants trunk. Good grief that guy was hung and he wasn’t being sexual really, he was just clearly confident in his body, lol. I’d imagine a guy like that wondering how he would get it to fit with my wife, lol.

My ex’s first bull didn’t know that I knew.. he thought she was a cheating wife. He was a waiter and she drove us to his restaurant and asked the hostess to seat us in his section. My heart was racing in a weird “a like this guy cause he popped her cherry/what a dick that he would fuck a married women. Lol. Alas it was his night off and I never met him.

I never got to watch, her preference. But had I been in person with a bull that we both know is having sex with her? I’d talk his ear off!! So many questions:
Compare sex with single vs married women
What does she say that turns him on?
What does she do for foreplay?
What position do you like best?

I’d be super curious about the bull’s perspective!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:41 pm

I'm almost always watching or close by, though solo encounters for her are always on the table. I didn't find anything in the poll that would cover our situation.

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:54 am

I am a cuck and love to be with my partner while she is fucked. I kiss her and it’s horny when she says to me that she is enjoying- seeing the cock penetration is what gives the joy

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:13 am

I rarely get to watch but its not my choice. Part of my turn on is not having any say in the matter.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:27 am

I usually wait in the car for her. Caged of course. It’s a beautiful agony.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:46 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:20 am
I think my favorite is being not in the room but aware and able to hear a few things.
In the room, I don't really know what to do with myself.
I loved being on the couch, chastitied and hearing their unbridled passion

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:24 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:13 am
I rarely get to watch but its not my choice. Part of my turn on is not having any say in the matter.

Whether I get watch, get to listen or sit at home squirming, having no say in the matter is definitely a big part the excitement for me.

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:53 am

I have witnessed guys fucking my wife on occasion, if they are okay with it, but most time I only get to hear them if they are fucking at our place. Not seeing but hearing is sometimes more arousing then actually watching the act of fucking

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:09 am

takemoment wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:53 am
I have witnessed guys fucking my wife on occasion, if they are okay with it, but most time I only get to hear them if they are fucking at our place. Not seeing but hearing is sometimes more arousing then actually watching the act of fucking
I loved hearing my first wife and her boy toys unbridled passion as I lay chastitied on the couch; I also loved the three of us watching TV or movies in the living room as they sat on the couch and I was sitting on the adjoining settee and late at night hearing their kissing and especially watching the passion while kissing

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:40 am

takemoment wrote:

This is very true. I'm torn between what I find hotter. I guess it depends on who she's with for me. Truth be told, I love it all the as long as she’s happy and satisfied.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:03 pm

i'm a cuck and want to be in the room actually watching it, or watching it via video cam, or at least hearing it. but i'm willing to have her tell me about it all.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:03 pm

there should be an option for I want to watch but she now doesn't allow me to

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:37 pm

When I first had cuckold fantasies with wife, I ONLY wanted to be there sharing it with her.
Now that we have talked about it potentially happening I realize I would want to her to be relaxed and comfortable, and since they were previous FWB's, I know it would only happen with her alone with him.

I'm totally cool with that now, actually prefer it I think ,but being in the next room would be fun at some point.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:13 pm

I started out thinking i'd like to be there, however it was impossible to line up a drinks meetup and shortly afterwards a play night. Realities of having two school aged kids - someone needs to look after the kids. So she started going on the drinks alone to meet them. I found it quite exciting with her going solo for drinks, i suggested she could go for fun solo too, she at first said no way but after several failed attempts one night she asked if she could see one of them solo, to get it started. I said if she'd like to i'd be okay with it, she saw how hard i was over it and it was set.

Fast forward nearly 2 years and i've only been present with two of her friends, one time on a walking trail - she had slept with solo months before, 2nd time was a 3some same guy, 3rd time was a couple months ago with a guy she had seen solo. She was so damn sexy and beautiful - i took some pics and she still cant believe its her. He will be a regular for her i think, well for us really as he likes me to play a bit too.

It looks like we'll settle for 1 out of every 4 or 5 times i will get to come watch, if i'm lucky participate in some way. I think this is the best solution, i feel more cuck like watching her go off solo, her telling me about it and us reconnecting afterwards.

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:41 pm

emca753 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:09 am
takemoment wrote:
I loved hearing my first wife and her boy toys unbridled passion as I lay chastitied on the couch; I also loved the three of us watching TV or movies in the living room as they sat on the couch and I was sitting on the adjoining settee and late at night hearing their kissing and especially watching the passion while kissing
The first time my wife kissed the guy I was not prepared, as I considered it to be a very intimate act (as fucked up as that sounds since a guy putting his cock in my wife's cunt is pretty intimate.) It really upset me. But now I love seeing them kiss, cuddling. It has turned their fucking into lovemaking.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:56 pm

love seeing their lovemaking. When we got a BW motel room double queen, I got to watch them initially have sex as I had my Jack and Diet Coke; later on, when Sonja became passionate they would make love and it was les frenetic and more coordinated, culminating with kissing and whispering, the whispering notable as they obviously didnt want me to hear what they were saying

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:04 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:32 am
I didn't vote!

It's about HER desires, not her bull/boyfriend and not me/the cuck (as the options would suggest).

See my username? She likes when I watch!

And frankly, it's a thrill to see her so pleased by her boyfriend(s) while I just sit, watch, and listen.
Like me.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:39 am

I am a caged cuck and I am usually watching.

HappyHardHubby
Virgin

Unread post by HappyHardHubby » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:56 pm

Mine was uncomfortable with the idea of me watching when I asked to.