Husband present during encounters?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

I'm a bull and I don't want the husband around, but get a kick out of seeing him later on and both of us knowing or telling him the details.
2%
I'm a bull and I like him to be in the other room, but not watching. I don't want to be putting on a show.
2%
I'm a bull and it's a greater turn on if he's watching.
8%
I'm a cuck and I don't want to be around them and prefer to just use my imagination
12%
I'm a cuck and want to be there, but in another room waiting, listening, and visualizing what's going on
35%
I'm a cuck and I prefer just to hear the details from HER later
32%
I'm a cuck and I prefer to hear the details from HIM later
10%

Total votes: 282

nostringsorworries
Prepubescent

Unread post by nostringsorworries » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:53 am

I see my wife's boyfriend at the gym where she works from time to time when I go. That's where we all got to know each other. It's hard not to at take a glance at his cock in the the locker room, but I don't want it to be obvious. The other day I was in the sauna and he must have noticed that I went in there and came in as well and sat down wrapped in a towel. Nobody else was in there and he shifted around a bit and let the towel open up exposing himself to me. I looked up and he was grinning at me. I felt that pang of whatever it is us cucks feel shoot thru me and started getting hard. He wasn't hard at all, and it's not like he was super well-endowed, but it was almost more stimulating how casual and confident he was, just laying it out for me to view.

I don't get to watch them and only once got to be there, but in another room when we along went to his place so she'd feel more secure in the beginning. She does give me a few details afterwards once she's horny again and in the mood to talk which is always great, but never detailed enough. As we sat there in the sauna he asked me what I thought about that dick having been inside my wife? He was messing with me, but it was definitely stimulating. He said the way I was looking at it that I must want it myself. I told him no, but that I was just curious and wish I could be around when they're together. He said, well what do you want to know? I can fill you in. His version of events was definitely more detailed. It's difficult to know how much was BS, but then it didn't really matter either.

I was so thrown for a loop I didn't have many good questions for him. Any suggestions what I should ask in the future if this happens again?

kort677
Pervert

Re: Husband present during encounters?

Unread post by kort677 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:16 am

not enough options, I used to be allowed to watch but she decided she is happier without me watching

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:32 am

I didn't vote!

It's about HER desires, not her bull/boyfriend and not me/the cuck (as the options would suggest).

See my username? She likes when I watch!

And frankly, it's a thrill to see her so pleased by her boyfriend(s) while I just sit, watch, and listen.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:21 pm

I'm a cuck and I want:

-Her to get picked up while on her own.
-Her to get picked up on girls night out.
-Her to get picked up in front of me.
-Her to have privacy and get fucked on her own.
-Her get fucked in front of me.
-Her to get fucked in a different room.
-Her to get fucked at a vanilla non-lifestyle party in a different room.
-Hear details from her when she is fucked solo.
-If he and I are friends, I'd want to hear details of his perspective when she's not present.
-Snaps on Snapchat from him showing me my girl giving herself to him, dirty captions are a plus.
-Naughty pictures of her dressed sexy in and out of the bedroom while she is with another man- sent from both him and her while I am at home alone.

Poll wasn't too detailed so I added an extra one or two of my own :mrgreen:

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:05 pm

I love watching my wife having sex with other guys, she loves me watching. I am always present when she plays with the live toys, 75% of the times I ask her to play. I even make the arrangements and when we are done with them I tell them to leave. We laugh at times because some guys get angry for they think that they are macho or something more than just a sex toy for us to use.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:20 pm

Where is the choice for cucks who want to see and hear everything?
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:36 pm

I didn't vote because I didn't see an option that really applied. I do like to watch and I used to but, logistically it's just easier for her to go out alone now. To see it is great but, it's also quite hot to hear her describe every detail when she gets home too. Things that you wouldn't know just by watching. Like her thinking "am I going to be able to fit all this?" while she's sucking him. Or when she first started to get really wet. Did she like the taste and feel of his cock?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:38 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:21 pm
I'm a cuck and I want:

-Her to get picked up while on her own.
-Her to get picked up on girls night out.
-Her to get picked up in front of me.
-Her to have privacy and get fucked on her own.
-Her get fucked in front of me.
-Her to get fucked in a different room.
-Her to get fucked at a vanilla non-lifestyle party in a different room.
-Hear details from her when she is fucked solo.
-If he and I are friends, I'd want to hear details of his perspective when she's not present.
-Snaps on Snapchat from him showing me my girl giving herself to him, dirty captions are a plus.
-Naughty pictures of her dressed sexy in and out of the bedroom while she is with another man- sent from both him and her while I am at home alone.

Poll wasn't too detailed so I added an extra one or two of my own :mrgreen:
Forgot to mention my most extreme ones of all.

-A period where she lives solo with her lover and is 100% his without me present. Can be a from a few weeks to a few months.

-A period where her lover lives with us and she is 100% his but with me present and giving me the 3rd wheel spectator experience.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:01 pm

It was always understood that Liz would pursue her younger lover on her own then she would come home to me and tell me all(?) the details. She would visit him secretly late at night after they had worked together at the restaurant. Their private dates would move from his apartment to his eventual house, motel rooms, hotel rooms, our house, her car, the backcountry, his trailer, and on and on.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:57 am

I did not vote: you missed the option:
I am the Cuckold Husband and I am always there to watch and in the end I always eat the cream pie
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:06 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:57 am
I did not vote: you missed the option:
I am the Cuckold Husband and I am always there to watch and in the end I always eat the cream pie
What he said, I'm there, I'm watching and I'm cleaning her up for sure, him up if he's game.

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:26 am

So far I have always been there to watch and she and I both love it that way. She likes to tease me lightly while getting fucked and I like that too. And we both love me doing cleanup.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:47 am

I prefer to watch, but give them alone time too. Sometimes she goes to his place alone. But I prefer if he comes to our place. Even at our place she sometimes wants to take him to our bedroom without me. But most times I'll be included, either during or after.

Flyer123
Virgin

Unread post by Flyer123 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:49 am

I also prefer to watch and that was always our agreement but some guys just don't perform well with someone looking on so I asked her favorite BF about it and he said - yes he felt a little weird with me right there and had trouble getting it up fully. I want to give them some privacy to get things going but there are subtle things I don['t want to miss - she might "forget" to tell me she kissed him passionately - anybody have an opinion?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:03 pm

Where possible I am involved in threesomes with her boyfriends. I don't go on dates with them though. She currently has 2 boyfriends, Adam and Dan. She started datibg Adam and was having Tuesday night dates where she was home by midnight and then Friday sleepover dates where she would be home by midday Saturday. Through Adam she met his mate Dan and she now dates them both. Tuesdays are still just for Adam whereas Fridays are now with Adam and Dan together. Neither of these boyfriends want to include me in their sex with my wife. I respect that as Ann is enjoying her dates with them. I have had a drink with the three of them and they are relaxed enough now to kiss and touch Ann in front of me and they send me regular photos and videos of them fucking her. That will have to do at the moment.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:13 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:03 pm
Where possible I am involved in threesomes with her boyfriends. I don't go on dates with them though. She currently has 2 boyfriends, Adam and Dan. She started datibg Adam and was having Tuesday night dates where she was home by midnight and then Friday sleepover dates where she would be home by midday Saturday. Through Adam she met his mate Dan and she now dates them both. Tuesdays are still just for Adam whereas Fridays are now with Adam and Dan together. Neither of these boyfriends want to include me in their sex with my wife. I respect that as Ann is enjoying her dates with them. I have had a drink with the three of them and

*******they are relaxed enough now to kiss and touch Ann in front of me and they send me regular photos and videos of them fucking her. That will have to do at the moment.*******
Probably my biggest desire at the moment. I feel that if another man(men) is going to take my girlfriend and turn her into his fuck doll, potentially exclusively... Then I would want them to at least include me in pictures/videos of what they're doing to and with my girlfriend. Happy to surrender her if she so desires but keep me in the loop with visuals!

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:05 am

Both my wife and I prefered that I was watching.
But sometimes I wasn't present. My wife told me it excited her in another way.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:32 am

I'm always there watching and taking photos, she can meet for a drink on her own and she's ended up being fingered in the car a couple times, but I couldn't let her go for full sex without me being there

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:33 am

I'm always there watching and taking photos, she can meet for a drink on her own and she's ended up being fingered in the car a couple times, but I couldn't let her go for full sex without me being there

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:20 am

I think my favorite is being not in the room but aware and able to hear a few things.
In the room, I don't really know what to do with myself.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:23 am

I didn't see an option for me. I'm a cuck that used to watch but now she goes out alone. Watching her was hot and I do miss it sometimes but there's something incredibly hot about hearing her tell me about her encounters in her own words. Sort of confessing her infidelity. Telling me how naughty she was. Then there's things she tells me that I wouldn't notice if I was there. Like when she first started feeling herself get wet.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:50 am

My wife is out on a date now as I'm writing this but only for a drink. If he's any good they'll be fucking next week with me there watching obviously

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:07 pm

The man I'm playing with is told what OUR play style is and he has a choice to agree or walk away.
He has no vote in our choice.

Maximus54
Experienced

Unread post by Maximus54 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:16 pm

I'm the wife and I always want my husband around. We don't always but its my preference as well as his

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:22 pm

I am a cuck and I would prefer to be there but I'm happy with being in the next room, if being in the next room is not an option, then I am happy to stay home and hear details later whether from him or her.

I really don't care, just please fuck my woman. It doesn't matter how I find out about her getting fucked it as long as I know I am not the only man in her life.