Whose idea was it and what did you do?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Iamgroot
Experienced

Whose idea was it and what did you do?

Unread post by Iamgroot » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:29 pm

Last night, we brought our friend who is a long-time vanilla friend of ours with us to a swinger party. He is married and his wife has no idea that he's been able to fuck my hotwife for about 8 months now. She gives him no sexual release, so my wife stepped up to help him. He's only been with his wife and mine.
Well, at the party, I had enjoyed some good flower as he and some other guys made themselves comfortable with my lovely wife. I was feeling all the wonderful sexy feels watching her be the center of attention. Our friend was the only one who can deliver a creampie in her other than me at the moment. However, he decided to finish by leaving his cum on her face and shoulder as well as in her hair (it was outside and dark). I used my phone light to see the results. She told him to go get paper towels to clean her up.
As he left, I was compelled to do something I hadn't ever done. I licked a small amount of his cum from her cheek to see if she would kiss me with it. She laughed and said, "No. Not happening". I told her I thought it would be something new and different, and he is trusted, so it was a safe attempt to try it since we know him very well and I thought it might get her excited showing her my willingness to get kinky. She said cum makes her feel gross, and I told her I was going to clean her. I had first smeared some of it on her vulva with my fingers and rubbed some on her nipples. He cums a lot!
My question, then, is who first asked you to try cum (either your own or someone else's) and what did you do?
I can tell you his was salty and I wasn't really sure what to expect. I don't think I would have been bold enough to do it without some green courage in my system. If she had ever asked me to, I might have, but if he had asked me, I might have balked. Since I did it without him in sight, it's a secret between my hotwife and me.

Swe_male
Virgin

Re: Whose idea was it and what did you do?

Unread post by Swe_male » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:48 pm

I told my wife that I once dreamed about her forced me down when I came in her after she said I couldn't. She did it say anything that time. I while after we was texting and she told me she wanted to ride me and then me to lick her.. I told her that I would cum fast and that I would lick my cum from her for the first time.. she answered that it's a first time for everything! I told her that this was something I would like to do but after I cum it's harder to do and that she needs to help me a bit.

Two weeks later she rode me and I cum in her and she moved up and sat on my face, what should I do? I licked her clean!

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:55 pm

I wasn't asked to taste cum, I tasted mine out of panic.

My fiancée and I had agreed to an open marriage when we got engaged and she even suggested that I could go with her elder sister, Jane.

Two months later, Jane walked into their family's spare room and caught me naked. To get to the point of the story; she was a virgin, a man at work wanted her to blow him and she was embarrassed as she'd never even seen a penis before.

I could relate to her embarrassment as I was a virgin too. Anyway, I agreed to masturbate so that she could find out how sperm tasted and I explained to her how her sister blew me. I came on her body and she wiped most of it up with her fingers. I told my fiancée what I'd done and she said I should have let her blow me.

The following weekend I was woken up by Jane putting her towel down in the bed, next to me. She was naked and she put a hand on my penis. Before I could fully question what she was doing she told me how she'd blown the man at work and how much she'd enjoyed it. As she was talking she was masturbating and doing a good job on my penis at the same time. I couldn't resist touching her breasts and she reached her orgasm and I moved my hand between her legs to catch some of her juices as I'd found out last week that she squirts. Her juices were delicious and I was now very close to cumming. I told her to stop but instead, she dove down the bed, put my penis in her mouth and I came.

I could tell she was swallowing my cum and when I'd finished she looked up at me, wiped the last droplet from me onto her lips and gave me an adorable grin. As I pulled her up the bed I had an urge to kiss her then noticed how beautiful her small breasts looked and I wanted to suck them. I kissed her passionately on the lips and I could taste my cum in her mouth which got me even more aroused.

I pulled her up the bed a little more and started sucking her breasts. My erection hadn't really softened and as she lay on top of me we rubbed against each other. After a short time she pushed down hard against me and came, squirting her juices on me. That was enough to bring me off and just as I started cumming, she sort of pushed down against me and my penis slipped inside her and I finished my orgasm inside her.

At that precise moment that was the most exquisite sensation my penis had ever felt but as I calmed down I suddenly realised I might have just got her pregnant. I apologized but she said it was okay as she was on the pill. I was in full panic mode by now though and got her to sit on my face and I cleaned up every drop of sperm that I could coax out of her.

I told my fiancée, expecting the worst but she thought my panic was funny and teased me about losing my virginity to her sister. She asked if I enjoyed licking my cum from her but I don't think I noticed the taste, I was too busy trying to get it all out of her.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:28 am

When I was 18 years old I dated this girl (my 3rd girl friend) who loved to fuck for hours. But I had a problem in the first round of sex I would cum in under 10 seconds, usually just 3 to 5 pumps inside a girl and I would blow my load. Then it would take me about 15 to 20 minutes to get hard again. Then on the later rounds I would last a 2 to 3 minutes. Well after about our first month of dating she got a little tired of always going down on me to suck my cock hard again after I had just cummed inside her. She said she really didn't like tasting her pussy all the time and that we needed to do sometime different in between me getting hard.

So that afternoon here we are going at it, I slide my cock inside and blow my load. I then started to roll over on my back and she says no no no and then pushes my head down and says it's you turn. I thought to myself seriously what the fuck this is disgusting, I had never tasted my cum before and now here I am slowly going down on her. I thought I was going to puke, but I didn't and ate her pussy for nearly 30 minutes without lifting my head up. I ate all my cum and hers as she came multiple times. Every time I went to lift my head up she pushed it back down and held it there. This would not only become the norm with her but with every girl after her including my Hotwife of 35 years.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:15 am

When I was a teenager I sometimes tasted my cum after jerking of. It was just a curiosity thing and it was a neutral experience. It didn't arouse me or turn me off.

Fast forward several years I was married. After two years of marriage I found out my wife was cheating on me. The most shocking thing about the whole thing was when I found out, rather than being jealous or angry, I was turned on hotter than anything turned me on before.

She didn't know I was aware but once I found out, I was jerking off all the time thinking about her fucking other guys. When we had sex it was somehow better, hotter, more intense.

After paying attention to her activities for a while, I figured out when she was meeting someone. On those nights, I'd want sex when she got home. She resisted and first but she finally gave in. Once we started playing with each other, I was somehow compelled to go down on her.

I don't know why. It wasn't something I'd ever thought about and while we often had oral before sex, it never happened after. There was just this overwhelming need to go down on her when she got home. The scent, the taste, all of it was blindingly erotic.

She liked it too. It became a thing with us that she would expect me to eat her when she came home from meeting someone. Eventually, there was a conversation where everything came out. I told her I knew what she was doing and it was fine, that I loved that she was fucking other people and it turned me on.

I told her it would be great if she kept seeing other men and asked her to tell me about her adventures because it was exciting. Rather than being pleased, she freaked out, told me I was sick. That was the beginning of the end of that marriage.

My wife now embraced the hotwife lifestyle when we were dating and I've eaten her cream pie from the beginning of our relationship.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:19 pm

I first tasted another man's cum not long after we started swinging. We were having a foursome with my wife riding me cowgirl, the other guy standing and fucking her mouth and his wife licking my cock and my wife's pussy from behind. The guy said he was about to cum and my wife held his arse cheeks and sucked him deeper. He blew in her mouth as she began to orgasm. He eventually pulled out and my wife collapsed on to my chest. We had a deep kiss where I soon realised she had remnants of his cum in her mouth. I was too horny to care and actually liked the kinkiness. In group situations now I will eat her creampie and will lick his cock clean when he pulls out of her pussy (while I am lying underneath her her in a 69 and he has fucked her doggy.) I haven't given a guy a blowjob in a 1-on-1 situation but I have sucked many in an orgy situation if I have been licking my wife while he has been fucking her. If it falls out I give it a few sucks and then put it back in her.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:56 am

For us it wasn’t planned or talked about beforehand, it just happened naturally.

Ann was lying naked on our bed, having just got home from her first ever date after we married and I was just gazing at her and thinking how beautiful and sexy she looked. Her shaven pussy looked so inviting that I had the urge to kiss it, not to taste his cum, but to kiss her where his cock had been not much earlier.

I was worried that I’d be revolted by the taste, but my main worry was whether Ann would think I was weird or even less of a man for doing it. I started kissing her mouth (she’d told me she hadn’t sucked him) and worked my way down her body until I was kissing around her pussy, but avoiding her lips as I was still worried. After a while Ann said “don’t tease” and gently pushed my head down.

I was still nervous about the taste, but at least knew that Ann was happy for me to do it. I started with kissing her lips, but soon opened her up and was licking, poking my tongue into her and sucking his cum out of her. I was surprised that I actually enjoyed the smell, taste and texture of his cum.

We both loved it and it’s now an essential part of our reconnecting when she gets back from a date. Some time later Ann told me that she thought it was the “sexiest, dirtiest thing we do”.

Ann usually dates solo, but we’ve had a few threesomes and I’ve happily licked her clean in front of the other man. Although I love the taste of his cum inside her I have no interest in cleaning up her boyfriend.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:46 am

My wife was aware I had tasted cum in the past since I had told her that I had sucked a few friends cocks in the past when younger. I also knew she was playing around with other men before and since we had gotten married. At some point she decided to start bringing a guy or two home. The second guy was a one time thing then and both were co-workers at the club where she worked. I included that for a little back ground as bring men home after work was still a fairly new thing.

One night she came home with a man I knew from her club and I could hear them having what sounded like a rather active good time. I was in our bedroom listening as was common for me, when she came in and said she had a surprise present for me. She got on the bed and straddled my face and gave me a fresh creampie whether I wanted it or not. I definitely wasn't opposed and I licked slurped and swallowed pretty much all her friend had unloaded in her.

From then on it became a very common ritual with most of the lovers she brought home and eventually went farther by calling me in for clean up.

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:16 pm

A girl I dated in my 30s always wanted to kiss me after she sucked my cock and after I came in her mouth. At first I didn't 100% like tasting my cum, but after a while I found I liked tasting and smelling pre-cum on her breath. Soon I grew to like it all - you could say she trained me to like it.
Figuring it out

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:20 am

I rather liked other men looking at virginal jean clad 6ft 16 year old girlfriend she was and is slim and was quite rare in the town in which we grew up nearby, she however didnt like men looking and commenting about her height, having suffered comments since she was 13.

However with a boyfriend her confidence grew and by the time she was 17 she was wearing knee high boots and heal making her 6ft 3 a delight with skin tight jeans, soon she wore suspenders under her jeans for me but i knew others could see the straps as well, the back ones curving around her perfectly small but round bottom the straps pressed through the denim. I was never jealous but found it very nice and kinky.

We stayed as a couple me as the dominant one as her sexuality evolved and she enjoyed the attention when it suited her, so i became aware she was not just dressing for me but liked it anyway.

Married at 18, she would be 24 before she chose to let me watch her being "seduced" by my then best friend, who unknown to me she had taken as a lover already. I enjoyed this experience, shocked to the core perhaps it was a natural progression for me too but she wanted me to know and knew i would like and enjoy watching too and wanted to end her cheating.

She later said she always knew that on our wedding day i became not just her husband but also her cuck husband.

Its was years later that i realised why we became a cuck couple it was heavily influenced by my lack of sexual experience add in that we are both naturally dominant people yet both sexually submissive too something far from ideal in a normal marriage

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:43 pm

It was initially my idea. After a year of pleading with the 28-year-old my wife, she began having a covert affair with a guy at the bank where she then worked. It was going on hot and heavy between for three months until I learned of it. I confronted her without anger and expressed my pleasure and excitement that she had finally crossed that Rubicon.

She said she had been hesitant to tell me about her and her co-worker because she didn't think I could handle it as well as I claimed. After that, she became a full hotwife and still dating other guys at her age now of 36. She says the sex now is better than at any time in her life.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:49 pm

My initial experience was when the three of us went camping.

She woke up early and snuck over to his tent. There was a loud river next to our campsite. He fucked her and dumped his load in her.

A few minutes later, she scampered back to our tent, pushed me down on the air bed and sat on my face. I gotta be honest, I stupidly didn't suspect anything. (I didn't think she was gone long enough!) I just thought she was REALLY wet. I mean, REALLY wet.....to the point that her juices were flowing so heavily that they clogged my nostrils and I thought I was going to suffocate a couple of times.

She was riding my face like a champ and fingered her clit (right in front of my face) until she was moaning and orgasming right into my eager mouth. I'm not going to say I didn't wonder more carefully why she was so wet. For a fleeting moment I wondered.....Did he....? Did she....? and then, distracted in the moment, went back to munching hard on her totally hot mood. (I even naively remember thinking, 'She's rather salty today!" I just stupidly didn't connect the dots in that moment. I'm so dumb!)

After she orgasmed, she quietly looked down at me and asked, "Did you like the way that tasted?" and it dawned on me, albeit a bit slowly, with 100 percent surety that I had just eaten his creampie...They had just cucked me!

What's more.....Right after she finished and rolled over, I could hear him feet away (outside our tent) making coffee and making noises.

They spontaneously planned it right after he had cum inside her. He told her that she needed to go back to me and sit on my face. Meanwhile, I later discovered, he sat there outside our tent listening to me eat his cum out of my wife's lovely pussy, listening to me gasp for air as his cum slipped down my throat. (It must have been a thrill for them.) I felt so utterly cucked in that moment when I came out of the tent and he just looked at me, all of us knowing that his sperm was now inside of both of us, if only in my stomach and on the breath in my mouth. I couldn't even get eye-contact with him the moment I stepped out. My wife thought it was a hoot! (I was so fucking naive!)

They cucked me hardcore that morning! (He knew he had my wife for his own pleasure at that point! She was his!)

In retrospect, it was superb! I didn't think I would be turned on or like such a thing, but I love it and I clean her often now when he has given her a load. It took a long time before it happened again, this time more aware of what was happening. When it did happen, it became more routine.

Part of the reason she likes when I watch is because she likes to feel him build to a brisk pace, tense up, tighten his butt-cheeks, stiffen his jaw, moan hard into her, and unload deeply......and then they make out and sort of cuddle just above me (his softening, shiny cock often just a few inches from my face) as I clean her up.

Despite that first time seeming humiliative, there is no real humiliation. Most of it, I think was just in my head. It's just something I do because it makes her happy.

She likes a clean pussy before she puts her panties back on. Every now and then she wants to get her inner slut going and insists I fuck her, too, (while he watches, this time) before we go out so she can feel "sloppy" while eating dinner with us at Chili's or her favorite Chinese restaurant. (Can you imagine what those booth-seats in restaurants have seen over the years?)