Surprise Birthday gift

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Surprise Birthday gift

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:17 pm

Wife asked what I wanted for my birthday, I said don’t know, surprise me. I went to work at 5am as usual, about 11am my wife called and said “you need to come home now because I have something for you to see”. I punched out and ran home, all the way there thinking she had bought me something she wanted to show me.

When I arrived there was a car at the end of the driveway, my cock sprung to full hard. I walked into the house and at the top of the stairs was my wife and a well-endowed young man standing naked with party hats on. Had his hand on my wife’s pussy, they both wished me a happy birthday and my wife told me to follow them.

When we got to the bedroom it was decorated with happy birthday banners and balloons made from colored condoms, the chair was pulled next to the bed. Wife helped me out of my clothes, then climbed on to the bed, she positioned herself on all in front of the guy huge cock. She told me that it was too big to start without help and I needed to get it started into her pussy.

I took hold of the massive cock and stroked it a few times, then guided it in pushing the head of his cock in past her pussy lips. While still holding it he started fucking her, it was awesome to feel his cock sliding in and out of her. My hand was holding him back from going deeper so I let go and sat down stroking my cock. Wife was looking at me with a smile as the young man pumped her pussy with long deep strokes.

They fucked I stroked, she asked if I would like to see her in my favorite position, of course I said yes, so she turned over on her back, legs spread wide, he slipped right back in. I like watching her being fucked like that, she lets me know that the guy is cuming when she straightens her legs in the air. I can also see when she orgasms by how small and hard her nipples get.

I had to stop stroking a few times because I almost came. He fucked her hard. She could feel the guy was about to cum, so she asked me “now or after” she was asking if I wanted to lick her pussy right after the guy cums or have sloppy seconds and lick it after I came in her too, I said after. With that she put her legs in the air and I watched the guy shoot his load deeply in her pussy.

The guy climbed off her and I climbed on, normally she would tell the guy to leave right away. But this time the guy just laid next to her while I fucked her. I shot my load in her too, then slid down and started licking. Her pussy was loaded and cum was dripping out. The guy tapped me on the shoulder and said “again”.

I moved out of the way and he climbed back on her with a new raging hard cock, his big cock slid in with ease. He motioned her to roll over, my wife gave me a questioning look as if she wanted my ok to do it. Told my wife it was up to her, she got on her hands and knees. Again he slipped in easily and started noisily banging the wet sloppy pussy.

I told him “harder” he did, again I told him “harder” a couple more times. Now he was slamming his cock into my wife’s juicy wet pussy, the wet slapping sound was awesome. She was getting off as he pounded her, I was watching her nipples contract, getting harder and harder. She started to shake as she was having a huge orgasm. I shot another load into the air, the guy thrust deep into her, arched his back and came in my wife as my wife said “happy birthday”.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: Surprise Birthday gift

Unread post by Iamgroot » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:21 pm

That's an incredible surprise for any loving husband! Well done. Where did she find him and how did she get him to agree to such an amazing plan?

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:21 am

Holy hotness!

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:40 am

Wow what a great birthday present. Happy Birthday!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:30 pm

My wife started this journey on my birthday as well as a birthday present to me. She was with him during the day while I was at work and told me that night while we were at dinner.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:49 am

SmallHubbyTexas wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:30 pm
My wife started this journey on my birthday as well as a birthday present to me. She was with him during the day while I was at work and told me that night while we were at dinner.
That's so awesome so you had no clue till after it was over? No hints what so ever?

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:17 am

I would be happy if my wife even told me that story for my birthday!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:18 am

The best would be if he was still there when I had to go back to work!

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:04 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:49 am
SmallHubbyTexas wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:30 pm
That's so awesome so you had no clue till after it was over? No hints what so ever?
Not a clue. When I told her the fantasy of her having sex with another man, she got quiet and I thought she was mad. I quickly told her it was not about me with another girl and then I dropped it. I found out later, she had been meeting a man while playing Pokémon Go and she was attracted to him. She got quiet because she was wondering if I knew she liked this man she was playing the game with. I had no clue she was meeting anyone while playing the game. So she started looking at him differently and then when she decided to take the plunge, it was close to my birthday, so she waited for my birthday. On the day, she dressed up and met him as usual. She told him my fantasy and that she wanted him to help her fulfill it. They went to his place and while I was at work, they made me a cuckold. Right before the act, she took a mirror selfie of the two of them naked (you could see the tops of her stockings in the mirror) as her proof to me. The outfit she wore to dinner was the same one she wore for him, and after I looked at the picture she informed me that part of him was still with her.

Like I said, I had no clue she was going to do this.