Bull just called me on the phone

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BFofGF
Trainable

Bull just called me on the phone

Unread post by BFofGF » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:49 am

We’ve been planning a trip to our local swingers club for the last several weeks . We are attending this Saturday’s party with my girlfriend’s main regular Bull ( she has 3 )

She’d been texting back and forth with him and she is informed me he was going to call me here at work today.

When he called he proceeded to let me know that basically my GF will be his date for the night and that I’ll be watching and cleaning up ! He said he’s going to fuck her in a room with the door open so everyone can see her suck him and fuck him while I watch . He also informed me he’ll likely be sharing her with at least one other man and that if one of his friends ( who’s black ) attends the party that my GF will be getting her first Black Cock ( BBC) !

He mentioned that when I’m invited to clean up ( it’s our ritual ) he’ll likely close the door because most of the club members aren’t used to seeing that .

After we got off the phone I had to head to the restroom here at work and relive my self because I was soooo worked up . When I told my Gf that she laughed and said “ no more touching your dicklette untill after you clean up this Saturday night “

This is going to be a very fun weekend!!!!!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Bull just called me on the phone

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:58 pm

BFofGF wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:49 am
We’ve been planning a trip to our local swingers club for the last several weeks . We are attending this Saturday’s party with my girlfriend’s main regular Bull ( she has 3 )

She’d been texting back and forth with him and she is informed me he was going to call me here at work today.

When he called he proceeded to let me know that basically my GF will be his date for the night and that I’ll be watching and cleaning up ! He said he’s going to fuck her in a room with the door open so everyone can see her suck him and fuck him while I watch . He also informed me he’ll likely be sharing her with at least one other man and that if one of his friends ( who’s black ) attends the party that my GF will be getting her first Black Cock ( BBC) !

He mentioned that when I’m invited to clean up ( it’s our ritual ) he’ll likely close the door because most of the club members aren’t used to seeing that .

After we got off the phone I had to head to the restroom here at work and relive my self because I was soooo worked up . When I told my Gf that she laughed and said “ no more touching your dicklette untill after you clean up this Saturday night “

This is going to be a very fun weekend!!!!!
Even if my wife told me not to do that, I would be jerking off wildly as the day approaches for that event. I'm highly charged each time my wife is going out on a date with another man. I hope she never quits.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:27 am

Incredible night as my GF & I met her main Bull at our local swingers club!
Some of my favorite things that happened:

Being a 3rd wheel to them all night , while they kissed and groped all evening leading up to the sexual fun

Watching them walk hand in hand to a room while followed behind

Being told to open the door (put up the chain ) so people could watch her suck and him fuck her for a solid hour . At least 50 people saw me sitting in a chair masterbating while she was getting fucked hard !

Watching close up his Big Brown Cock side in and out of my GF’s little white Pussy while licking her clit . Seeing him cum in her !

Being told to lie down by her and she straddling my face while I ate his cum out of her . I lasted less than a minute and came all over myself ! In my hand.

Being told by him that he likes knowing that I clean up all of his cum . And that soon some day he will cum in her mouth and she and I will share his cum load . All of this was Said very matter of factly and I’m not sure why but didn’t cause me much humiliation… it just feels normal and very natural!

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:32 am

BFofGF wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:27 am
Watching close up his Big Brown Cock side in and out of my GF’s little white Pussy while licking her clit . Seeing him cum in her !

Being told to lie down by her and she straddling my face while I ate his cum out of her . I lasted less than a minute and came all over myself ! In my hand.
So hot. Did the other people there get to watch?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:47 am

BFofGF wrote:

Being a 3rd wheel to them all night , while they kissed and groped all evening leading up to the sexual fun

Being told to open the door (put up the chain ) so people could watch her suck and him fuck her for a solid hour . At least 50 people saw me sitting in a chair masterbating while she was getting fucked hard !

Being told by him that he likes knowing that I clean up all of his cum . And that soon some day he will cum in her mouth and she and I will share his cum load . All of this was Said very matter of factly and I’m not sure why but didn’t cause me much humiliation… it just feels normal and very natural!
I once watched my girlfriend have sex with two men at a lifestyle party in front of all the other attendees. They were the first to get the party going by her taking on the two men on the floor in front of everyone. While it was going on, everyone just watched. I felt excitement, pride and embarrassment all at once about my girlfriend being so exposed as the two men pleasured her. However, like you, I didn't feel humiliation. It just seemed so natural for her to be with two men at once.

After the three of them finished this first round, it inspired everyone else to jump into the action.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:03 am

My wife's bull now calls me when he is pounding my wife. He lets me listen to her having multiple orgasms and i get to experience the humiliation of being cucked by a much younger and hung bull.

Being told to drop her off at his place and to go home and wait for his call is a very humiliating experience. love it

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:42 pm

He showed anyone who would watch how he fucked her hard right in front of me while I held her hand and played with myself .

Her Bull actually had me close the door 🚪 once I started licking her clit while he fucked her & we kept it closed as I gobbled up his creampie while playing with my dicklette ( i only lasted about a minute before I came in my hand)

Me Cleaning up cum orally has become normal and a necessity by our standards was likely a little over the top for swingers at a lifestyle club ( although it feels pretty normal to us )

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:39 am

BFofGF wrote:

DId you say anything to him when he told you this? Did you give him any indication of wht you felt? How did your wife feel knowing how he was making you submit to his desire?
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Lovetobecucked
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lovetobecucked » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:04 am

Very fun sounding. Enjoy.

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:19 pm

I later told him that I enjoyed him informing us both that we’d be sharing his load via a snow ball kiss !

Again , it felt very matter of fact . Almost normal . I know that sounds bizarre considering the topic ( sperm consumption) but it’s very true . I thanked him in a text for taking a leadership role in our development. He ultimately wants to introduce her to BBC parties and have her become a Gangbang slut . I’ve always wanted this but have not had the gravitas to pull it off my self . She freaky trusts him and feels safe in knowing he has our best interests in mind

She seemed to be shocked he would make such an overt gesture but turned on that I seemed so accepting.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:21 pm

My wife and I have been swinging for 25 years. Now that our kids are older we play with our group (6 couples who have played together for nearly 20 years) every Saturday night. Each week I see Ann with all of the guys. For her birthdays our group gives her a gangbang with me always going first and last. For special boyfriends we have invited them to some parties where they are shared with the other wives. But I am always in charge not the boyfriend. I make it clear that I am allowing him to share Ann. I support their dates and relationship as much as I can because it makes her happy but I am not a cuck and not to be disrespected.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:35 am

BFofGF wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:19 pm
I later told him that I enjoyed him informing us both that we’d be sharing his load via a snow ball kiss !

Again , it felt very matter of fact . Almost normal . I know that sounds bizarre considering the topic ( sperm consumption) but it’s very true . I thanked him in a text for taking a leadership role in our development. He ultimately wants to introduce her to BBC parties and have her become a Gangbang slut . I’ve always wanted this but have not had the gravitas to pull it off my self . She freaky trusts him and feels safe in knowing he has our best interests in mind

She seemed to be shocked he would make such an overt gesture but turned on that I seemed so accepting.
Very glad that Your Wife has found a Bull She enjoys and fully trust to open up Her sex life and make it even better and more exciting for Her; and at the same time how understands how to make you crave this even more for your wife.

Just can't wait to follow this further...

Sincerely
elina

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:02 am

Her main Bull invited to a house party in mid August where there are over 10 couples signed up and at least 15 single guys .

Can’t wait to see my GF in action in that type of environment!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:43 am

Any update?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:43 am

BFofGF wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:02 am
Her main Bull invited to a house party in mid August where there are over 10 couples signed up and at least 15 single guys .

Can’t wait to see my GF in action in that type of environment!
Did the house party happen? Did you attend and watch?

puppyboy56
Prepubescent

Unread post by puppyboy56 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:22 am

and did they watch you do your duty and clean up

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:26 pm

The house party got pushed back and it was last weekend actually. Lots of couples and only our Bull as a single male so I watched him fuck her and cum in her and she immediately sat on my face . They hugged and kissed while I played with my dick while cleaning her pussy . I came in less than 2 mins !

Just yesterday a young stud we haven’t seen in since before Covid19 stopped by . They both went upstairs while I stayed on the couch and listened to her moan . I got called up stairs and she told me to sit in my chair 🪑 while they continued.

He had her sucking his thick cock & told her to look at me with his cock in her mouth . I thought that was hot .she ended up having me lick 👅 her while she was on her back getting fucked . That turned into me sucking him too and he “got extra hard when I took him into my mouth” , my gf said .
He ended up jerking off on her tits while my face was right there
. His cock exploded and I caught a little and most of it went on her tits which I immediately gobbled up .

She then sat on my face while I played with my dick while asking me loudly if I could taste his Big Cock ! I lasted only a minute before spraying her back with jizz

It’s been a fun 3-4 days to say the least and I must say I am really beginning to enjoy sucking cock and eating cum . I’m thinking of changing our profile to explicitly say new guys/ prospects must be willing to accept oral bi from the male partner ( me)

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:31 pm

BFofGF wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:26 pm
The house party got pushed back and it was last weekend actually. Lots of couples and only our Bull as a single male so I watched him fuck her and cum in her and she immediately sat on my face . They hugged and kissed while I played with my dick while cleaning her pussy . I came in less than 2 mins !

Just yesterday a young stud we haven’t seen in since before Covid19 stopped by . They both went upstairs while I stayed on the couch and listened to her moan . I got called up stairs and she told me to sit in my chair 🪑 while they continued.

He had her sucking his thick cock & told her to look at me with his cock in her mouth . I thought that was hot .she ended up having me lick 👅 her while she was on her back getting fucked . That turned into me sucking him too and he “got extra hard when I took him into my mouth” , my gf said .
He ended up jerking off on her tits while my face was right there
. His cock exploded and I caught a little and most of it went on her tits which I immediately gobbled up .

She then sat on my face while I played with my dick while asking me loudly if I could taste his Big Cock ! I lasted only a minute before spraying her back with jizz

It’s been a fun 3-4 days to say the least and I must say I am really beginning to enjoy sucking cock and eating cum . I’m thinking of changing our profile to explicitly say new guys/ prospects must be willing to accept oral bi from the male partner ( me)
I remember a few months ago you were looking forward to trying sucking cock, but this is the first I've seen you say you've done it. Was this your first time? Or has it been going on for a while now?

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:39 pm

Once I was waiting for my wife in the hotel lobby and suddenly my wife's bull called me
When I got to the room he asked me to sit on the chair and then brought my wife right in front of me right face to face and told me to feel her facial expression while I unload my sperm in her pussy
It didn't take more than two minutes and I started to see the humiliation
After he finished he told me to leave now