Looking to speak with cuckold partners who are living in a pussy free dynamic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
idowives763
Prepubescent

Looking to speak with cuckold partners who are living in a pussy free dynamic

Unread post by idowives763 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:22 pm

I'm currently working on a podcast episode discussing the practice of cuckold husbands/partners going pussy free in their dynamics. By pussy free I'm talking about rarely if ever having PIV sex (penis in vagina) with your wife/partner. If this is your dynamic, I would enjoy hearing from you so please feel free to reach out. FYI, although I would love to find people willing to talk about this on my podcast, I totally understand that may not be possible for some of you. Please don't let this keep you from reaching out as I would still enjoy hearing about your journey and experiences.

Michael C
A happy wife = a happy life

Avatar is me at my last Birthday Party

Host of the Keys and Anklets Podcast - A Podcast dedicated to the Hotwife and Cuckold Lifestyles (yes, there is a difference)

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Re: Looking to speak with cuckold partners who are living in a pussy free dynamic

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:53 pm

Michael C I love your K&A podcast. It’s the best. Genuine, informative, and you have a great style for engaging listeners and understanding exactly what’s on our minds.

I look forward to hearing this podcast when it’s released.

idowives763
Prepubescent

Re: Looking to speak with cuckold partners who are living in a pussy free dynamic

Unread post by idowives763 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:58 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:53 pm
Michael C I love your K&A podcast. It’s the best. Genuine, informative, and you have a great style for engaging listeners and understanding exactly what’s on our minds.

I look forward to hearing this podcast when it’s released.
Thank you for your kind words. They're greatly appreciated. All I've ever tried to do is promote this lifestyle honestly. It's good to know that I'm accomplishing that goal.
A happy wife = a happy life

Avatar is me at my last Birthday Party

Host of the Keys and Anklets Podcast - A Podcast dedicated to the Hotwife and Cuckold Lifestyles (yes, there is a difference)

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:03 pm

Michael We love your podcast!

I’m in a pussy free marriage. Cuckold and sissy.
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:00 am

I've been pussy free for over 15 years. Ever since my wife put me in a chastity cage I haven't had any pussy sex. I do get to service her orally but that's it. She saves her pussy for her boyfriend. I don't mind not having pussy because it does nothing for me or her because it's so small.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 am

İt is interesting. İ am jus curious

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:42 am

Great podcast Michael. My wife and I have been experimenting with PIV denial. The longest stretch so far was 100 days. Currently we are at 52. She saves her pussy for her lovers. I've suggested we try for one year of PIV, but we're taking it day by day at this point.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:16 am

HI Michael. I'm totally pussy free and married to a very attractive extremely dominant woman.I am the shameful owner of a certified micro-penis which my wife keeps locked in chastity.She has a strong dominant and even sadistic personality when she relates to me but a more normal and respectful demeanor with others. She cuckolds me and loves to show me what I'm missing by her sexual activities with her lovers. It's not a matter of her refusal to allow me to fuck her so much as I'm simply incapable of piv all I do is tiv. Technicaly I'm a virgin. I never even consummated our marriage,that was done by our best man who joined us on our honeymoon. That was night I was officially locked up in our bridal suite and ordered to sleep on the couch in the sitting room while he slept with my new bride.I wasn't man enough to stop it.He took over all the sexual activities while I had to listen to all the frolicking from the other room. You may wonder why or how I would ever accept such terms. There is a lenghty history to that, too much to go into now but if you are intrested in our lifestyle (it's a bit extreme) we could talk further. I'm not good with computers or tech but maybe you could give us an interview here on this forum like a question and answer session. I think my wife and maybe her lover would join in. There is a lot more to this. Respond back if interested.

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:22 pm

Caged and pussy free for 4 years now. If you want details, message me.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:33 am

Gasyjack wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 am
Besides being curious, is this something your wife would like you to try? I'm not certain if my wife would want that if she doens't have a partner. But things change, for all of us. Que sera, sera.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:53 am

Lucky Dog wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:33 am
Gasyjack wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 am
Besides being curious, is this something your wife would like you to try? I'm not certain if my wife would want that if she doens't have a partner. But things change, for all of us. Que sera, sera.
Yeah kind of

slayveone
Virgin

Unread post by slayveone » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:11 am

This is something I'm hoping to start to try. My wife will be having a hookup this weekend if everything works out. And I asked her if we could see how long we could go without letting me have piv sex.

CuckHubSub
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckHubSub » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:41 pm

Pussy free here for a while now, even when my wife doesn’t have a boyfriend on the go. We are agreed that we are done for sex as a couple now. We did make an exception this year as we were trying for and successfully conceived a baby, and even then we kept the actual penetration to the bare minimum

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:45 pm

Welcome to the forum CuckHubSub.

CuckHubSub
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckHubSub » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:45 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:45 pm
Welcome to the forum CuckHubSub.
Thank you

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:45 am

Depending on the time, I would be willing to talk to you. I am 53, married nearly 31 years, pussy-free since 4 months into our marriage and orgasm-denied for just over 7 years.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:02 am

CuckHubSub wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:41 pm
Pussy free here for a while now, even when my wife doesn’t have a boyfriend on the go. We are agreed that we are done for sex as a couple now. We did make an exception this year as we were trying for and successfully conceived a baby, and even then we kept the actual penetration to the bare minimum
CuckHubSub,

When you say "we are done for sex as a couple now".....are you certain you want to live that way for the rest of your lives? One thing I've heard from some (former) Wives of cuckolds was that once there is no more physical bonding, then, the emotional bond eventually goes dead as well. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but what she said made a great deal of sense to me. But if it will work for you....

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:48 am

idowives763 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:22 pm
I'm currently working on a podcast episode discussing the practice of cuckold husbands/partners going pussy free in their dynamics. By pussy free I'm talking about rarely if ever having PIV sex (penis in vagina) with your wife/partner. If this is your dynamic, I would enjoy hearing from you so please feel free to reach out. FYI, although I would love to find people willing to talk about this on my podcast, I totally understand that may not be possible for some of you. Please don't let this keep you from reaching out as I would still enjoy hearing about your journey and experiences.

Michael C
Could you share a list of likely questions?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:45 pm

what is the name of the podcast? I'm curious to take a listen. I'm basically pussy free in my marriage, my wife's boyfriend owns her pussy, has unlimited access to it, and control over what happens (or doesnt happen) to it, and has chosen to deny me. so I'm technically 99% denied, but i might as well be 100% with our new arrangements...

...but, to be honest, it's not really something I'd be willing to come on to a podcast and talk about. I try to keep my identity secret on here, thats why I use all fake names in my posts, and the pics i post dont show faces...
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354