my wife's bf finally let tme suck him.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bartleby
Pervert

my wife's bf finally let tme suck him.

Unread post by Bartleby » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:24 pm

this happened on the night from Sunday to Monday, but I only had time to properly write about this now.

So we had my wife's bf over at our place. The arrangement was that he would sleep at our place. Of course with my wife in the bedroom, while I would sleep on the couch in the living room.

He came relatively late. I had dinner prepared, we dined together and then had a nice long chat with a bottle of wine. I was in for a treat that night. I saw them kiss several times, even long french kisses. As they were making out in front of me, the bf got my wife's breasts out, fondled them and kissed her nipples. My dick was rock hard. Obviously, they soon after disappeared into the bedroom for the night.

As I was sitting on the couch by myself I could hear my wife moans from the bedroom. He was doing her very well apparently. I wanked incessantly and came. But before the excitement had truly waned and the jealousy part kicked in, I heard the door open. I could not resist to peak and I saw the bf coming out, apparently on his way to the bathroom. I got up from the couch because I wanted to see him.

To my pleasant surprise, he was completely naked. Last time we had done that, he was wearing undies. Last time we had such a nightly encounter, he had given me the condoms they had just used. Now they are not using condoms anymore. and I could still see bits of semen and pussy juice on his dick.

He must have noticed my greedy gaze at his dick. "I have just fucked her. Do you want to lick it off?" he offered.

yes,, I stuttered and approached him instantly. I went on my knees in front of him standing in the corridor next to the bathroom door. I instantly started to lick around his shaft and glans, eagerly consuming every bit of pussy juice and semen that I could get.

"have you been wanking?" I was asked, and I could only nod enthusiatically as I was still busy with his dick. I didn't really blow, because he only mentioned licking off the juices. But his dick is nice and sizeable, his balls were hanging. I could not resist but to kiss them. When I did that, he withdrew. I had been in heaven with his dick and the humiliating question. So it was a bit of a downer when he withdrew to the bedroom. At least he left me with the words : "I will cuddle with your wife for a little bit, maybe she will blow me once more before we fall asleep". "thank you. Good night." I muttered back.

I sat back on the couch and masturbated once more to push back the feeling of jealousy I feel at the thought of this man and my wife cuddling.

I feel incredibly happy that I was able to experience this.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: my wife's bf finally let tme suck him.

Unread post by submissivedanny » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:28 am

That sounds like a great experience for you. I remember the first time I sucked my wife's boyfriends cock. He was never in favor of a guy sucking his dick. He came over one night but my wife wasn't feeling good but he was really horny. My wife suggested that I could suck his dick. He refused then she told him that if he was blindfolded he wouldn't be able to tell the difference. He agreed and my wife called me into the bedroom and told me to suck his dick. I got on my knees and opened his zipper and took his dick out and put it in my mouth and began sucking. It wasn't long before he moaned really loud and began pumping his cum into my mouth.

After I finished he thanked me and said I did a good job. I left the room and the two of them cuddled for a while. Ever since that first time every so often he will have me suck him or clean him after he fucks my wife. There was one time he stayed over but had to leave early for a flight so at 4 AM I was fixing him some breakfast in my little nightie when he came into the kitchen and bent me over the counter and fucked me and deposited his load into me. That felt great and it's happened a couple times since.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:36 am

Bartleby and Submissivedanny, you both are very fortunate. My former wife loved feeding me creampes and eventually doing "clean up" duties on both her and her lovers that were okay with having me lick and suck their cocks clean afterwards. I believe this happens a lot more often than many admit here, though some do. I haven't had many comment and they are very rare from other members when I mention this.

I admit I had sucked a few cocks at times before getting married and after awhile told my wife I had when we had sex and talked of fantasies. She was pretty promiscuous before we married I found out and she continued after we married without telling me but I came to suspecting it after awhile before she ever told me. So we sort of transformed from cuckold to hotwife I guess one might say.

I had always enjoyed sucking guys off when the opportunity was there, which wasn't very often, but once she admitted to her playing around a lot more guys were coming home with her and some liked the clean up oral from me and others liked me licking her and them while they had sex.

After she and I divorced over other nonsexual issues, I dated other women but also indulged myself servicing a few gentlemen at times. As years went by and dating, living with ladies, only to wind up separating. I am in a business that I require a lot of alone time and often have to travel. One of the last ladies I lived with a short time told me the problem. They saw me at shows with a lot of wealthy people and going to fun events, I'm an artist, and they were attracted to the excitement , the people, and somewhat glamorous times, but did not realize how much time I spent alone making paintings and gathering material. That happened to be the majority of my time and was not exciting or glamourous to them at all. In fact, very boring. That was 25 years ago. Now at 80 I have the exciting memories , but sexually I am strictly a cocksucker, which I enjoy immensely. No games, no drama, just the pleasure of satisfying some men, most of whom consider themselves straight and are married to women who don't want sex anymore or won't give them what they want orally. I am happy to provide that for them.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:08 pm

submissivedanny wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:28 am

After I finished he thanked me and said I did a good job. I left the room and the two of them cuddled for a while. Ever since that first time every so often he will have me suck him or clean him after he fucks my wife. There was one time he stayed over but had to leave early for a flight so at 4 AM I was fixing him some breakfast in my little nightie when he came into the kitchen and bent me over the counter and fucked me and deposited his load into me. That felt great and it's happened a couple times since.
You should have thanked him, not the other way around. You are truly lucky.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:00 am

Her bf is fucking her atm at his place. He has messaged me that next time he will fuck her at our place e will spray his load o her tits so I can lick it off. I am very much looking forward to this. I am crazy for his semen.

Rauperich
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rauperich » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:11 am

That sounds great. I hope that oneday i get to this stage. Hopefully even let him cum in my mouth.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:51 pm

It is morning now. The bf just texted me that he is about to fuck my wife once she wakes up and spray on her tits. Then he is gong to take her home immediately. He will tell her not to wipe of his cream so I can lick it off her big breasts

Needless to write, I am wanking.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:22 pm

My wife got me to suck cock for my first time. I resisted for along time, like about 2 years. After I finally did suck one of her lovers cocks she smiled at me, we kissed and he came on our faces as we kissed and licked. The next am he had left and we were talking she smiled at me and said how hot it was and asked how I liked it. I smiled, she knew my meaning. She asked if Id ever suck another guys cock, I let her know I was very willing to do so. I think once guys let the taboo of it go,(though thats hot too), will find how thrilling it is to have a mans cock in your mouth as you please it. I have sucked many cocks now and she encourages my cocksucking side as much as I love her HW adventures.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:14 pm

toshare wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:22 pm
My wife got me to suck cock for my first time. I resisted for along time, like about 2 years. After I finally did suck one of her lovers cocks she smiled at me, we kissed and he came on our faces as we kissed and licked. The next am he had left and we were talking she smiled at me and said how hot it was and asked how I liked it. I smiled, she knew my meaning. She asked if Id ever suck another guys cock, I let her know I was very willing to do so. I think once guys let the taboo of it go,(though thats hot too), will find how thrilling it is to have a mans cock in your mouth as you please it. I have sucked many cocks now and she encourages my cocksucking side as much as I love her HW adventures.

Sucking cock is so good. Glad that your wife showed you the way.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:22 pm

My wife came home, undressed and told me how she spread her legs for him in the morning while I was licking off the dried sperm. He really shot a respectable load onto her. It tasted magnificent. My wife also told me about how she had tasted his cum as well after she had sucked his cock while kneeling in front of him who was sitting in an armchair for 15 minutes.

I told her that I am super happy that such a potent man with a really nice dick is fucking her. I confessed that I had looked at it the other night, but I left out the fact that I also got to lick it briefly.

I got so hard that I mounted her as well. I didnt shoot thst much because had masturbated so extensively during the night and in the morning.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:28 pm

I don't identify as a cuck and have never sucked my wife's boyfriends. I do though, love to hold their cocks and put them into my wife's pussy. On our holidays in the US I especially like holding BBC and rubbing it along her lips before putting it in. One was about 9inches and heavy. It felt fantastic in my hand and I enjoyed slapping it on her pussy. I did stroke it a few times. In the future? Who knows.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:44 am

This was a red line I wasn’t going to cross. One night while they were playing he asked me if I wanted a taste. I said, no thanks. The next time he didn’t ask, he told me to have a taste. That’s the night I became a cocksucker. I did not think I would enjoy it as much, I am a cocksucker.

I’m completely submissive to her long time lover. He calls me at my office, I would go to his home and get on my knees. I’ve developed a taste for his warm fresh man cream.

Pauline

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:21 am

toshare wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:22 pm
I absolutely agree that once one gets past the emotional and learned taboos and actually suck a cock they will realize immediately it is much more enjoyable that they ever imagined. Even though I startedsucking rather early, but not often, that first time was a surprise how much I liked the feeling both physically and the emotional side was no where near what I thought it might be. Very little feeling of guilt or anything like that. The next time was even more enjoyable, now many decades later I love sucking cock to completion.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:29 pm

Bartleby wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:24 pm
this happened on the night from Sunday to Monday, but I only had time to properly write about this now.

So we had my wife's bf over at our place. The arrangement was that he would sleep at our place. Of course with my wife in the bedroom, while I would sleep on the couch in the living room.

He came relatively late. I had dinner prepared, we dined together and then had a nice long chat with a bottle of wine. I was in for a treat that night. I saw them kiss several times, even long french kisses. As they were making out in front of me, the bf got my wife's breasts out, fondled them and kissed her nipples. My dick was rock hard. Obviously, they soon after disappeared into the bedroom for the night.

As I was sitting on the couch by myself I could hear my wife moans from the bedroom. He was doing her very well apparently. I wanked incessantly and came. But before the excitement had truly waned and the jealousy part kicked in, I heard the door open. I could not resist to peak and I saw the bf coming out, apparently on his way to the bathroom. I got up from the couch because I wanted to see him.

To my pleasant surprise, he was completely naked. Last time we had done that, he was wearing undies. Last time we had such a nightly encounter, he had given me the condoms they had just used. Now they are not using condoms anymore. and I could still see bits of semen and pussy juice on his dick.

He must have noticed my greedy gaze at his dick. "I have just fucked her. Do you want to lick it off?" he offered.

yes,, I stuttered and approached him instantly. I went on my knees in front of him standing in the corridor next to the bathroom door. I instantly started to lick around his shaft and glans, eagerly consuming every bit of pussy juice and semen that I could get.

"have you been wanking?" I was asked, and I could only nod enthusiatically as I was still busy with his dick. I didn't really blow, because he only mentioned licking off the juices. But his dick is nice and sizeable, his balls were hanging. I could not resist but to kiss them. When I did that, he withdrew. I had been in heaven with his dick and the humiliating question. So it was a bit of a downer when he withdrew to the bedroom. At least he left me with the words : "I will cuddle with your wife for a little bit, maybe she will blow me once more before we fall asleep". "thank you. Good night." I muttered back.

I sat back on the couch and masturbated once more to push back the feeling of jealousy I feel at the thought of this man and my wife cuddling.

I feel incredibly happy that I was able to experience this.
Sounds like a nice start. What will be even nicer is when she watches him take you anally.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:59 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:29 pm

Sounds like a nice start. What will be even nicer is when she watches him take you anally.
I love getting fucked up the arse by men, but I don't want the bf of my wife to fuck me. I think he should fuck her, not me. I am happy that I was allowed to touch his cock with my tongue, but I don't think he will let me do that again.

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:59 pm

Bartleby wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:59 pm
I love getting fucked up the arse by men, but I don't want the bf of my wife to fuck me. I think he should fuck her, not me. I am happy that I was allowed to touch his cock with my tongue, but I don't think he will let me do that again.
I like the idea of that separation.
1. He is there to give your wife what you can't. And you aren't part of that.
2. Since you are not capable of being man enough for your wife, you also have, independently, become another man's plaything.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:54 pm

Licking her clean and sucking his cock clean makes for a perfect marriage I am told and hope to experience soon.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:29 am

It took a while before my wife's BF would allow me to clean his dick but finally one day it happened and now I cleaned and sucked his dick several times.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:34 am

So excited for you both and I'm sure your wife is pleased to see the two of you in such an exciting position together, serving her BF's cock after he penetrated her married pussy.

jdeezel
Virgin

Unread post by jdeezel » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:54 am

One of the hottest threads on this site. I too love to suck cock

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:05 am

I agree, one of the hottest threads ever on this site. Makes me very hard just rereading it again and again, enjoying all the "awakenings" that occur with one sets aside taboo feelings and following their inner desires at the moment. It also appears to be the final culmination of submissive cuckold doing what comes naturally to please his wife and her lover enjoy the experience and be a supportive member of a perfect marriage relationship. Such a rush to read this all.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:52 am

options311 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:05 am
I agree, one of the hottest threads ever on this site. Makes me very hard just rereading it again and again, enjoying all the "awakenings" that occur with one sets aside taboo feelings and following their inner desires at the moment. It also appears to be the final culmination of submissive cuckold doing what comes naturally to please his wife and her lover enjoy the experience and be a supportive member of a perfect marriage relationship. Such a rush to read this all.
Before my wife met her dark lover for the first time, they exchanged mails.
He asked her what were her dreams to do.
One of the answers was me sucking his cock.

Well it happened only during his third visit to us.
At a certain moment I was looking from very nearby how she gave him a BJ.
She took my head and pushed it toward his cock.
"Be a good hubby and suck his cock" she told me.
How could I refuse.
Normally, it was me taking pictures of them. Now she took my camera to record this happening.
The day after she told me how she imagined me sucking as many cocks as possible.
She: "Unfortunately not all men are bi. But perhaps I can persuade them to please me."

My wife loved if we sucked his cock alternately or in turn.
Looking so close excited both of us immensely.
So it became a normal game. Just as me putting his cock into her pussy.

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:26 pm

So glad her dark lover made her dream come true and you guys enjoyed sucking each other from that day forward. I'm sure it didn't make you bi but instead enjoying a perfect open marriage that experiences all the new pleasures

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:12 pm

options311 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:05 am
Glad you enjoy it so much.

My wife just spend the night at her bf's house and went straight to work after it. Her bf just sent me some teasing text messages describing how they had fucked pretty crazily last night and musing how rare that is considering they have already been together for a while. He mentioned how he has made my wife a cumslut who sucked him off to completion just before she left.

I expressed my gratitude to him and let him know once again how happy I feel that he let me put his dick into my mouth.

What has been a pretty horny text chat unfortunately turned into a somber discussion from that point on.

He told me that my wife feels embarrassed about this and also felt uncomfortable when he had me licking his sperm off her breasts.

Furthermore, he told me that sucking his dick was my wife's job, not mine.

All very disappointing, but still I am masturbating wildly to this conversation.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:15 am

It's interesting to me that there seems to be a substantially greater enthusiasm for bi role among us cuckolds.

As a younger guy I was not receptive to M/M contact, but as I've grown older that has changed. I now show bi curious in our profile and I like this to be part of our cuckolding. We are now in our seventies!

My dear wife is still desirable to me and to her long term bull. In recent years he has also become interested in the bi aspect, with me serving him orally as the cuck. For me, this now adds to the eroticism of our sessions. Unfortunately, my wife is ambivalent about me sucking his cock.

He will be here today!

Do any other cucks find that they are more into bi play as they grow older?