Draft “Severance” Agreement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
littledickyricky
Virgin

Draft “Severance” Agreement

Unread post by littledickyricky » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:43 pm

The wife and I are very pragmatic people and prefer to draw clear lines in the interest of communication and mitigate as much confusion as possible. So, as a result of some recent conversations and realizations, I would like to share a draft of a severance agreement i have prepared. Open to comments and suggestions, sorry in advance if it is a long read! Thank you!

Disclaimer: I am neither a lawyer nor have much experience in drafting this kind of document, so take it easy on me please haha!

———————

The following is a Severance Agreement (“severance” is defined as “the state of being separated or cut off”) that has been reviewed, discussed, and agreed upon on xx/xx/2023 between REDACTED (wife) and REDACTED (husband). The couple began a committed relationship on xx/xx/2011 and were married on xx/xx/2016. The couple has not engaged in sexual intercourse with each other since 10/10/2021.

The wife has stated to the husband (verbally in-person for affirmation) that:
* the husband has not met her needs or expectations sexually for several years and has requested a severance agreement for her personal well-being and sexual health.
* She requests to relinquish any and all sexual responsibilities to the husband.
* She is also seeking emotional compensation for enduring long-term mental anguish and frustration, emotional pain and suffering, and embarrassment as a result of the husband’s neglect and inabilities to sexually perform.

The husband has stated to the wife (verbally in-person for affirmation) that:
* He is no longer able to provide or perform sexually to meet the sexual needs of the wife.
* He has provided the wife with visual evidence that the husbands penis (just over 3 1/4” in length erect) is no longer adequate to provide the wife with any reasonable sexual satisfaction, a condition she was previously unaware of.
* The husband also has stated that since 2011, he has voluntarily offered his wife to no less than 19 other men outside of the relationship/marriage which has resulted in her declining sexual interest with the husband and has led to her increasing preference of seeking sexual relationships outside of the marriage.

The following items and awards represent boundaries and expectations mutually agreed upon between the wife and husband and shall remain in effect until a time where BOTH parties mutually agree to end or amend the agreement:

1. MARRIAGE MODIFICATION:
1. Effective on the date provided in paragraph 1 of this agreement, the marriage between the wife and husband will transition to be a committed, loving, respectful, and supportive platonic relationship.
2. “platonic” is defined as “(of love or friendship) intimate and affectionate but not sexual.”
3. The husband voluntarily forfeits any and all sexual rights and responsibilities to the wife, he is no longer permitted to initiate any sexual advances to the wife without her permission.
4. The husband will no longer be considered a sexual partner of the wife.
5. As a result, the wife is released of any and all sexual responsibilities to the husband, she is no longer expected or required to engage in any sexual acts with the husband.
6. The wife will no longer be considered a sexual partner of the husband.
7. The wife may chose to adorn (“make more beautiful or attractive”) her personal appearance (ie. clothing, styling, jewelry, body modifications, etc) in any way she chooses to advertise her availability to a potential person or persons of interest outside of the marriage.
8. The wife’s relationship status will be considered “single” with the exception of any legal marital requirements with the husband.
9. The husband’s relationship status will remain as “married”.

2. PRIVACY AGREEMENT:
1. As a result of long-term neglect by the husband, the wife is awarded complete privacy and autonomy with any and all interactions with a person or persons outside of the marriage.
2. “autonomy” is defined as “the quality or state of being self-governing.”
3. An “interaction” is defined as, but not limited to, “in-person meetings; any intimate, affectionate, or sexual act; online chats; all messaging apps including mobile texting; email communications; voice or video phone conversations; etc”.

3. DISCOVERY PRIVACY AGREEMENT:
1. As a result of long-term neglect by the husband, the wife is also awarded complete privacy and autonomy with any and all activities related to her searching or seeking a person or persons of interest outside of the marriage.
2. The wife is not required to communicate the intent, planning, coordination, reason, identity of any person or persons of interest involved, or location for these activities to the husband but may do so only in the interest of her personal safety.
3. The wife may choose a personal safety representative of her choice other than the husband for her personal safety to protect her privacy.

4. SITUATIONAL AGREEMENT:
1. If the husband is present with the wife and she identifies a potential person or persons of interest, the wife has the authority to make any necessary requests or take necessary actions to remove the husband from the scene or location to provide the wife adequate privacy during these activities, if she so desires.
2. The husband understands that these are not predictable opportunities and he will accommodate and respect any request provided by the wife at any given time or location by complying with her requests and/or actions without question or conflict.

5. CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT:
1. Any and all involvement with a person or persons outside of the marriage will be considered private and confidential to the wife only.
2. “private” is defined as “(of a person) not choosing to share thoughts and feelings with others.”
3. “confidential” is defined as “intended to be kept secret.”
4. The husband may occasionally ask for information and/or details at a reasonable interval, however, there is no requirement of the wife to share any details or information related to any person or persons outside of the marriage.

6. CARNAL KNOWLEDGE AGREEMENT:
1. Any and all sexual activities of the wife with a person or persons outside of the marriage will be considered private and highly confidential information of the wife, and will only be disclosed to the husband at the sole discretion of the wife, regardless of any prior or pre-existing conditions or agreements.
2. If disclosed, the husband will respect and accept any specified frequency, duration, or quantity of contacts of the wife’s choice and the wife will not suffer or fear any embarrassment or judgment for any sexual acts she performs outside of the marriage.
3. “Highly Confidential” is defined as “any confidential Information which the Protected Person (the wife) reasonably believes to be so sensitive that it is entitled to extraordinary protections.”

7. NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT:
1. The wife will not be required or expected to disclose any private, confidential, or highly confidential information to the husband for any reason, this information will only be disclosed to the husband at the sole discretion of the wife, regardless of any prior or pre-existing conditions or agreements.
2. Any private, confidential, or highly confidential information the husband is provided is still the sole intellectual property of the wife and may not be shared with any other individual.
3. The husband will not be permitted to pressure or force the wife to disclose any private, confidential, or highly confidential information for any reason at any time.
4. At no time will the wife be expected to provide pictures and/or videos to the husband of any sexual activities with a person or persons outside of the marriage.
5. The wife may maintain sexual relationships outside of the marriage without the husbands knowledge.
6. The wife may provide inaccurate answers to the husbands queries to protect her privacy if she choses and she will not be held accountable or responsible for providing false or inaccurate information to the husbands queries.

8. CUCKOLD HUMILIATION AGREEMENT:
1. At any given time or location at the wife’s discretion, the wife may require the husband to orally remove (by mouth) and ingest (swallow) any seminal fluids on or inside the wife’s body following a sexual encounter.
2. The wife is not required to reveal the identity of the donor, but may do so at any time she choses.
3. If the identity of the donor is withheld, the husband will still be required to enthusiastically complete the removal of seminal fluids to her satisfaction.
4. If the identity of the donor is disclosed to the husband, the husband will not be permitted to make any negative comments or react in a negative way that would cause tension or unrest with the wife and enthusiastically complete the removal of seminal fluids to her satisfaction.
5. The husband is required to remain supportive of the wife and her choices of any person or persons outside of the marriage.
6. The wife is permitted to make derogatory (showing a critical or disrespectful attitude), humiliating (causing someone to feel ashamed and foolish), and/or deprecatory (expressing disapproval; disapproving) comments or jokes about the husbands penis size on a regular basis including during times of affection or intimacy.
7. As a result of the wife’s dissatisfaction and frustration with the husbands penis size, the wife is permitted to inflict slight to moderate pain to the husbands pelvic area (ie. penis and testicles) by means of flicking, pinching, or slapping.

9. HUSBAND MASTURBATION GUIDELINES:
1. The husband is permitted to masturbate (aka “diddle”) by himself only and only with the awareness and approval of the wife.
2. The wife, at her discretion, will be permitted to watch and/or take pictures or video of the husband diddling, verbally tease or humiliate the husband while diddling, and/or physically interact by any means other than intercourse with the husband while diddling.
3. Any pictures or videos taken by the wife will be solely the property of the wife and she may distribute that property as she chooses.
4. Diddling by the husband will only be permitted while in a secured (locked) room or location and he must seek verbal or written approval from the wife prior to each diddling session or occurrence.

10. HUSBAND EJACULATION AGREEMENT:
1. If diddling results in ejaculation, the husband must only ejaculate onto his own body and allow his seminal fluid to be absorbed back into his own body via the skin or orally ingested.
2. The husbands seminal fluids may be rubbed or massaged into the skin with bare hands only.
3. The husbands seminal fluids shall never be wiped off or removed from his skin following an ejaculation to allow ample time for all of the husbands seminal fluids to be absorbed back into his body and must be fully absorbed prior to any cleaning of his body.
4. No other methods of disposal of the husband’s seminal fluids (ie. towels, toilet, paper towels, etc) will be allowed or tolerated for sanitary reasons and to ensure no evidence of his actions are left remaining.
5. The recycling (absorption) of the husbands seminal fluids back into his own body will represent a self-awareness of his neglect, inability, and failure to sexually pleasure his wife since approximately 2015 and to serve as a reminder that his ejaculations are for his pleasure only.
# of men wife has fucked: 21
Our Intro: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70241
Her Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70263
PMs affirming accuracy of username are welcomed for a constant reminder!

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Re: Draft “Severance” Agreement

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:58 am

Well, as someone who IS a lawyer, I must say, "Congratulations".....this is pretty good. Not sure how old you are, but it's never too late for law school!

(I myself am a LILL...Later-in-Life-Lawyer. Law is my second career)

Having said that, this is great for the "kink" purpose for which it's intended.....but I doubt it's enforceable in Court....LMAO!!!!!!!!!

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:40 am

Awesome agreement. A very tough one for a cuck! One thing missing is a section on wife’s rights to enforce the husband’s masturbation and ejaculation provisions. A cage allowed? Any time limits between? Punishment for violations?
Maybe her rights to prevent him from viewing her naked.
Looking forward to comments on this thread.

littledickyricky
Virgin

Unread post by littledickyricky » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:03 pm

Thank you for the feedback so far, much appreciated!

Definitely no expectation for this to hold up in any legal setting - kinda has the feel of it tho, which is the intent, correct.

RE: Punishment for violations - that is still being discussed and that might change or evolve as time goes on, where the agreement would largely remain the same - i’m kinda viewing this as the legislation part and we will figure out the judiciary part separate (if that makes sense). Historically speaking tho, the whole masturbation and/or ejaculation restrictions have not worked well on either side for us (me complying and her enforcing) - just too much to manage and police with our busy schedules. I will have to get her permission going forward, but she is likely to allow it when i ask - less for her to worry about honestly.

RE: Cages - we have been considering it, but we haven’t found a solution yet that we feel is both tenable AND sanitary for extended use. Might be wrong or misinformed, but I’ve seen reviews how most are easily bypassed - and I still am looking for a truly sanitary solution for regular use and urinating (we are both kinda clean freaks to some extent) - and especially for my size - most are far too large for my penis when soft - hell, some i would not fill up erect haha. The most appealing one I’ve seen is essentially flat, but again, next issue is urinating. REF: https://cuckinchastity.com/collections/ ... stity-cage

RE: Preventing me from seeing her nude… :idea: might be something there, thanks for that!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:43 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:58 am
Well, as someone who IS a lawyer, I must say, "Congratulations".....this is pretty good. Not sure how old you are, but it's never too late for law school!

Having said that, this is great for the "kink" purpose for which it's intended.....but I doubt it's enforceable in Court....LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Still in time for the bar later this month :mrgreen:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:45 pm

littledickyricky wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:03 pm
Thank you for the feedback so far, much appreciated!

Definitely no expectation for this to hold up in any legal setting - kinda has the feel of it tho, which is the intent, correct.

RE: Punishment for violations - that is still being discussed and that might change or evolve as time goes on, where the agreement would largely remain the same - i’m kinda viewing this as the legislation part and we will figure out the judiciary part separate (if that makes sense). Historically speaking tho, the whole masturbation and/or ejaculation restrictions have not worked well on either side for us (me complying and her enforcing) - just too much to manage and police with our busy schedules. I will have to get her permission going forward, but she is likely to allow it when i ask - less for her to worry about honestly.

RE: Cages - we have been considering it, but we haven’t found a solution yet that we feel is both tenable AND sanitary for extended use. Might be wrong or misinformed, but I’ve seen reviews how most are easily bypassed - and I still am looking for a truly sanitary solution for regular use and urinating (we are both kinda clean freaks to some extent) - and especially for my size - most are far too large for my penis when soft - hell, some i would not fill up erect haha. The most appealing one I’ve seen is essentially flat, but again, next issue is urinating. REF: https://cuckinchastity.com/collections/ ... stity-cage

RE: Preventing me from seeing her nude… :idea: might be something there, thanks for that!
LDR - What about getting cage which works with a Prince Albert? :shock:

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Sounds a little drastic and totally one-sided to me and a road map to...., not sure where you get your pleasure from.... depending on how your wife interprets it, where does your intimacy with your wife come in...., has your wife read the draft, does she still respect you as a husband? Are you heading for a sexless relationship, why would that turn you on?

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Not a lawyer here, but I suspect unenforceable (can be withdrawn by the husband). I see no 'consideration' for the husband, which suggests there's no exchange, making this a gratuitous offer by the husband... which means it can be withdrawn at the husband's discretion.

(Again, not a lawyer, but I have spent more time than I like learning licensing agreements...)

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:41 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:43 pm

Still in time for the bar later this month :mrgreen:
LOL.....that reminds that my bar exam was around about 22 years ago....GAWD.....

Two and half months of pure, living hell to get ready for it. I took a leave of absence from work, from mid-May, and I think the bar exam was like, the 24th-25th of July.......

That was just two and half months of living hell....bar prep courses and at the same time, taking all those practice exams.......I think I would like give myself Sunday's off.....six days a week studying, and I would take Sunday's off.....

The last ten days before the bar I didn't take any days off, and the days just blended together....is it Tuesday or Saturday? Does it matter?

But I passed on the first try.

But that was the summer from hell......LOL.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:09 am

Way too complicated and convoluted for me but if it works for you, great. How does your wife feel about it?

littledickyricky
Virgin

Unread post by littledickyricky » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:22 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:09 am
Way too complicated and convoluted for me but if it works for you, great. How does your wife feel about it?
Probably does seem that way without the context of how our boundaries have evolved over the past 12 years - that is probably where the granularity (therefore the complexity) is coming from. I don’t think there should be any expectation that an agreement like this would ever be a one-size-fits-all, haha.

She was very impressed when doing her first read-thru yesterday, but she went on a date last night so it got deprioritized lol (not sure if anyone noticed counter in my signature get bumped up), so we are going to do a detailed read-thru together this weekend sometime.

littledickyricky
Virgin

Unread post by littledickyricky » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:05 am

Just FYI - with a minor addition regarding venues (remote vs. at home play), we have both agreed to the terms of this agreement.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:47 pm

Couple of things...

She's gotta let you know if she gets knocked up! :o And by whom! :lol:

And there's Gotta be punishment for her if she EVER lets you fuck her again (drunk OR sober). :D

And I don't see why you can't eat your ejaculate...more to the point, why you aren't MADE to eat it! :mrgreen:

And lastly, where do I sign?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Troilus

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:13 pm

One more thing...that can't be "hard" in you avatar, right?

Troilus

littledickyricky
Virgin

Unread post by littledickyricky » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:28 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:47 pm
She's gotta let you know if she gets knocked up! :o And by whom! :lol:
If she gets knocked up, the doctor who performed her hysterectomy 20+ years ago will have some explaining to do plus child support :lol:
troilusand wrote:
And there's Gotta be punishment for her if she EVER lets you fuck her again (drunk OR sober). :D
Punishment and/or discipline is out of scope.
troilusand wrote:
And I don't see why you can't eat your ejaculate...more to the point, why you aren't MADE to eat it!
Its in there as an option - “… or orally ingested.”
troilusand wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:13 pm
Correct, that is my stretched flaccid length in my avatar. I previously had an avatar showing me erect, but a VHW on here recommended this current avatar might be a better representation. While stretched flaccid length does not usually represent an accurate erect length, in my case the difference is about 1/2”, so not much difference.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:56 am

So one sided! It is perfect!

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:36 pm

Did not read the whole contract but what I did read looks a lot like our lifestyle. She has all the rights and I have all the duties.I am given certian privileges by my wife which she can suspend or revoke for any reason or for no reason. I may appeal the action or request a pardon and restoration of the revoked privilege after a reasonable amount of time has passed.I must first request (informally) a hearing of sorts and state briefly what my issue is. If she grants me an audience,a time will be set although she may decide to have it done right then on the spot.It behooves me to choose a time to make a request when she is in a particularly good mood like after she has a closing,(she is a realtor) and when I've been on my best behavior.I'm required to kneel in front of her showing the utmost respect for her authoritiy and should be dressed in clean appropriate clothing keeping my head bowed and my eyes downcast.I'm then given permission to speak.I start by telling her the nature of my request.It's best if I begin by telling her that I'm sorry for my offense and that I learned my lesson and that the worst part of my punishment was that I displeased her,which is usually true.Having the kind of relationhip we have has conditioned me to exact great pleasure when my behavoir and obedience pleases her.I exist to make her happy. I plead my case trying to reassure her that I will remember the pain I suffered and that this will reinforce better preformance in the future.When I'm finished she dismisses me telling me she will give me her decision at a later date. I usually don't get pardoned immediatly except If it's a tribunal. A tribunal is where she has three of her girlfriends sit in and hear my case.After I'm dismissed I must go to my kneeling corner or my room and wait. It usually takes less than an hour.They like to just socialize and make me wait as really there isn't much to consider.When I'm given the decision I always thank them for their time regardless of the outcome.After this is complete I'm allowed off my knees to go about my chores etc.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:23 pm

As far as wearing a cage and having sanitary concerns the wire ones are more open and aid in urinating.I have to sit to pee and after tinkling I spray a solution of water and Hydrogen Peroxide liberaly followed by a spray of rinse water while still sitting then dry off with tp.Saline solution also works well. Hydrogen Peroxide is an effective germicide that is very friendly to the body.You can you it for mouthwash it's so nontoxic and gentle. For deep cleaning when I shower I'm allowed to remove my cage,usually under her supervision if she is available but in doing that there is a chance I will have an accidental orgasm due to my sudden freedom and pent up horniness. To fix this my wife or one of her gfs will milk me first so I don't make sissy cream in the shower.If chafing or other irritations result from your cage, using baby products can help.Treat like a diaper rash. Sometimes beginners have a bit of a rash or chafing issue.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:04 pm

beta boy wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:23 pm
To fix this my wife or one of her gfs will milk me first so I don't make sissy cream in the shower.
OMG that's so hot.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:42 am

Texas Jack wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:04 pm
beta boy wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:23 pm
To fix this my wife or one of her gfs will milk me first so I don't make sissy cream in the shower.
OMG that's so hot.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:44 am

I can't say I hate it either.These girls own me.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:13 am

Thank you for posting where to find a smaller penis cage. My cage my MIL has become just a little too big because of my shrinking dick. I like the length of the one described. I’m sure my MIL will order one for me.

Pauline

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:18 pm

My wife puts me in a cage which she had custom made smaller than would fit me. Then to put me in it she applied ice to my genitals and shrunk me down so that I would fit in tightly.

SoloHotwife4Fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by SoloHotwife4Fun » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:23 pm

troilusand wrote:

Troilus
Sorry but had to say I snickered reading this comment- soft but not much different hard! Sorry not sorry @littledickyricky :twisted:

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:32 pm

SoloHotwife4Fun wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:23 pm
troilusand wrote:

Troilus
Sorry but had to say I snickered reading this comment- soft but not much different hard! Sorry not sorry @littledickyricky :twisted:
Yeah, Ricky admitted it was only a 1/2 inch bigger hard. :roll: He's got the pee pee of an 8 year old boy...and the 8 year old wants it back!! :lol:

Actually, I kinda envy him: after sloppy seconds, BJs are my favorite form of sex (RECEIVING, not giving, you naughty minded girl!). And Ricky's dick would fit completely in any woman's mouth without evincing the gag reflex.

But I'm guessing that when he drops his drawers, he doesn't get a lot of enthusiastic reactions.

If he gets offended by my teasing, he can always come after me as a "2 minute" man. :???: All we cucks are sexual disappointments in some way. Cressida says I'm no good with my hands and tongue either. So I'm a 3 time loser. :oops:

Troilus