Draft “Severance” Agreement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SoloHotwife4Fun
Prepubescent

Re: Draft “Severance” Agreement

Unread post by SoloHotwife4Fun » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:15 pm

troilusand wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:32 pm
SoloHotwife4Fun wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:23 pm
troilusand wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:13 pm
One more thing...that can't be "hard" in you avatar, right?

Troilus
Sorry but had to say I snickered reading this comment- soft but not much different hard! Sorry not sorry @littledickyricky :twisted:
Yeah, Ricky admitted it was only a 1/2 inch bigger hard. :roll: He's got the pee pee of an 8 year old boy...and the 8 year old wants it back!! :lol:

Actually, I kinda envy him: after sloppy seconds, BJs are my favorite form of sex (RECEIVING, not giving, you naughty minded girl!). And Ricky's dick would fit completely in any woman's mouth without evincing the gag reflex.

But I'm guessing that when he drops his drawers, he doesn't get a lot of enthusiastic reactions.

If he gets offended by my teasing, he can always come after me as a "2 minute" man. :???: All we cucks are sexual disappointments in some way. Cressida says I'm no good with my hands and tongue either. So I'm a 3 time loser. :oops:

Troilus
Funny you reference an 8yo boy - that exact age has been mentioned more than once - GMTA!

When he drops his drawers, I have got used to just not reacting at all unless its a snicker at times, any other reaction might send the wrong message. That actually took me awhile to “get right” because its not in my nature to want to “hurt” him, but once I understood he reacts better to being honest and upfront, its been much easier.

He is not offended n trust me, he won’t be coming at you for being a “2 minute” man. That would be the pot calling the kettle black lol.