Children in cuckold marriages

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
stubbyhubby
Trainable

Re: Children in cuckold marriages

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:06 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:03 pm
stubbyhubby wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:03 pm
Three kids. Three scenarios.

Our oldest found out when he was 17. He was not happy. Shortly after he graduated he went in the military and was gone for 8 years and hardly communicated with us for most of that time. Since then he has gotten beyond it and while he never brings it up, there remains a "distance" that I guess will be there forever.

Our daughter found out at the same time our oldest son did. She was 14 and she was the exact opposite. She thought it was great. She saw how much we loved each other and came to the conclusion that it made us happy, so she was happy. After her and mom had a talk about the entire situation we decided to put her on birth control because it became clear she was very interested. Turned out that was a great decision.

Our youngest son was 9 when the other two found out, but he didn't find out until he was also 14. Like his sister, he thought it was great. He had no problem with knowing what was going on and would even occasionally answer the door and let men in to visit her. Once he asked me how it worked out that I wasn't bothered by it and I told him that it made mom happy so it made me happy too.

Before anyone asks...none of them were fathered by me.
SH - Did you come into your wife's life after they were born?
No. We married right after she turned 19. She was still a virgin. All were fathered after we married.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:07 pm

stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:06 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
stubbyhubby wrote:

Our oldest found out when he was 17. He was not happy. Shortly after he graduated he went in the military and was gone for 8 years and hardly communicated with us for most of that time. Since then he has gotten beyond it and while he never brings it up, there remains a "distance" that I guess will be there forever.

Our daughter found out at the same time our oldest son did. She was 14 and she was the exact opposite. She thought it was great. She saw how much we loved each other and came to the conclusion that it made us happy, so she was happy. After her and mom had a talk about the entire situation we decided to put her on birth control because it became clear she was very interested. Turned out that was a great decision.

Our youngest son was 9 when the other two found out, but he didn't find out until he was also 14. Like his sister, he thought it was great. He had no problem with knowing what was going on and would even occasionally answer the door and let men in to visit her. Once he asked me how it worked out that I wasn't bothered by it and I told him that it made mom happy so it made me happy too.

No. We married right after she turned 19. She was still a virgin. All were fathered after we married.
SH - There's a lot of tales there I hazard. Would you be willing to relate them? :up: :up:

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:24 pm

stubbyhubby wrote:

Do guys ever get scared when someone besides the two of you answers the door?

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:18 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:07 pm
stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:06 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
stubbyhubby wrote:

SH - There's a lot of tales there I hazard. Would you be willing to relate them? :up: :up:
Of course!

The oldest was fathered by my best friend. He was her first after we married. The handfull of times we had sex she had never let me cum in her (or even get close) so I was a little surprised when he was fucking her that first night and he came in her. I wasn't in the room, but our place was small enough that I could hear him tell her he was close and her tell him to do it. All I could think about was that she wasn't on birth control. He fucked her again later that night and again the next morning, not pulling out any of them. Later that day I breached the subject and she dismissed it and reminded me that I had agreed that I had agreed that I didn't have "husband rights" to her pussy anymore. He continued to come over and fuck her daily (she was 19 and he was 22, so why wouldn't he?) and always came in her. She actually had her next period, but the following period she missed.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:50 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:11 am
Our daughter discovered her mother was having sex with other men when she was a "tween". She went to her mother confused about what it meant. My wife explained to her that her mother and father were not separating, but that she needed more than one man. My wife brought me into the conversation so our daughter would see that I was okay with her mother's extramarital sex life (I was more than okay with it, but we didn't go into that with our daughter). I can't say our daughter understood that that age, but she accepted that "that's just the way mom is and dad is okay with it." It actually made things easier, because we didn't have to hide that her mother was going out with other men.

My daughter is now in her 30s, and she has been a serial monogamist as far as I know.
maybe i´m a little old schooled but i don´t want to do such conversations with my daughter. i really don´t want to talk about sex with her. i hope her mother will do and they leave me alone.
how did you fell about it, the talk and so on?
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:41 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:50 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Our daughter discovered her mother was having sex with other men when she was a "tween". She went to her mother confused about what it meant. My wife explained to her that her mother and father were not separating, but that she needed more than one man. My wife brought me into the conversation so our daughter would see that I was okay with her mother's extramarital sex life (I was more than okay with it, but we didn't go into that with our daughter). I can't say our daughter understood that that age, but she accepted that "that's just the way mom is and dad is okay with it." It actually made things easier, because we didn't have to hide that her mother was going out with other men.

My daughter is now in her 30s, and she has been a serial monogamist as far as I know.
maybe i´m a little old schooled but i don´t want to do such conversations with my daughter. i really don´t want to talk about sex with her. i hope her mother will do and they leave me alone.
That wasn't a conversation I wanted to have with our daughter, but is was necessary under the circumstances. It all turned out okay, and I think it ended up with my wife and daughter becoming closer and able to talk to each other about sex, and a woman being able to enjoy sex outside of marriage. Occasionally as an adult my daughter mentioned the time her mother dated other men.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:50 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:41 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:50 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

That wasn't a conversation I wanted to have with our daughter, but is was necessary under the circumstances. It all turned out okay, and I think it ended up with my wife and daughter becoming closer and able to talk to each other about sex, and a woman being able to enjoy sex outside of marriage. Occasionally as an adult my daughter mentioned the time her mother dated other men.
thank you, i understand what you mean.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:32 am

At first we didn't tell the kids anything about cuckolding - the (former) sons were still small - 2 and 4 years old - and (former) daughter was 13 years old.

As she started to feminize me into a little sissy girl (also with diapers and pacifiers), I have to let my hair grow, because she wants to make me toddler girls hairstyles. I had to use pacifiers and one time i forget to put the pacifier away. The little son found the pacifier and show it his bigger bro and also his sister.
She ask - is a baby here?
I try to lie and say - yes yestersay evening a girlfriend of mommy have a baby and they visit us.
I know she don´t belive me
The wourst thing was as daughter found a diaper in the trash.
Oh she said - mommys girlfriend is a bigger baby, isn´t it
I think the baby is YOU!
OK the kids knows now that i am a little girl/little daughter/baby

Of course the kids noticed that their mother went out without me on evenings and weekends - I said that she meets up with friends to go dancing or to the cinema (and that I'm not interested in the films).
Do they belive my - i think not

Als meine mommy (ehemalige frau) sich dann in einen von den afrikanern verliebt hat - When my mommy (former wife) fell in love with one of the Africans and wanted him to move in - I agreed as little daughter - and he moved in too
everything was revealed then

Both are living as married couple - she don´t see me more as husband and father - i am living 24/7 as little daughter of both
The kids address him now with daddy - me with little Benita or with Pampers kid. The former daughter became my Aunt and i address her now with Aunt Lisa she babysit me also - I had to get used to the fact that she put me into fresh Pampers
It wasn't long ago that I diapered her - and now she diapering me like a baby - she like that I can no longer hold pee pee and feces

Mommy have now two babies from daddy and she want to be pregnant again
And daughter is like her mom - she have a african bf and want to be pregnant from him

little Benita

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:58 am

Scias wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:18 pm
Hi there, so this is a topic that's fascinated me because it's such an unusual dynamic and I'm curious to read what people in cuckold marriages with children do. Do they know after a certain age? Do you have the conversation with them? Is it kept completely private and they just never end up knowing or finding out? How about households where the wife's bull/lover lives with them in the house, along with the kids? Do they ever interact with their mom's bull/bf?I met a woman online elsewhere who had this type of dynamic. Her bf moved in with the family and he really got along with the kids and the husband and they knew and understood who he was and what he was doing there. He had his own room and the wife would sleep with him in there a few times a week while hubby still lived in the master bedroom

Do you think sons or daughters decide to try the lifestyle as well after they turn 18 if they knew or found out that their parents are in the lifestyle?
The children may or may not get into cuckolding. In any case, if they were to find out, simply try to remove the mystery and discuss with them the reality without trying to influence them into this special life style. Some may be repulsed and some may want to experiment. This is what you are and this is your decision. Good luck to you and your wife.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:04 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:58 am
Cdncuck wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:25 pm
In our relationship, what we do in our personal lives is personal. In other words, the kids don't know and don't need to know. We would never put our children in a position where they knew their mother was sleeping with other men.

As for couples who have a live in arrangement, all I can say is that would be putting your personal kink ahead of property raising your children. That isn't a hallmark of good parenting.
We totally agree with you. Our kids are now 20 and 17 and have no idea that we are swingers and also into hotwifing. They have been brought up in a nudist household and take part in the nude pool parties etc we host with the other families in our swinger group. There is never anything remotely sexual if there are children in attendance. None of the groups kids know that their parents are swingers.
We explain my wife's Tuesday nights out (at her boyfriend's) as her book club night with some teachers she works with. Her Friday night sleepovers at her boyfriend's place are explained as her weekly girls' night out. She has never had a boyfriend stay overnight except if we have hosted a swinger party and the kids have been at their grandparent's house for the weekend. Family always comes first.
I would agree with your situation except, if your children were to discover your activities, do not act like the sky has fallen over. Try to be as normal as you can, and explain in an adult manner your life style. You may need some expert advice here.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:48 am

We brought ours up (my step kids) to see it as normal that guys (20-30s) in those days would come and go and hang out at the house like it was a college dorm. They were fun guys and my wife is a riot to this day. So if mommy was gone for the evening or even the weekend it was fine. I got to to the babysitting and of course that meant pizza, movies and the usual spoiling

This continues into their teens. They would now bring their girfriends over. We did not condone teenage sex but the apple never falls far from the tree. Anyway, we preferred they partied or hang out at our place instead of God knows where.

Wife was very open about liking other guys. And kids saw we had a very strong and loving marriage so they never feared separation of parents (step). They never saw sex. Wife would have sex in spare room or living room when they were small but of course that ended once kids become more vigilant.

They are now married and have their own kids. The two males are very jealous/protective of their wives. Wont let them wear dress or skirt above the knee! Maybe they fear they will turn into what they suspect their mom was....

My point: As a human being, and as a couple, you owe it to yourself to pursue your dreams, fantasies etc. It its unfair to sacrifice it all in the name of your children. Even if you wait till 50 and they are gone. They still feel they have the right to boss you around from a distance! Its like sacrificing your retirement savings so they have a better life. A happy life is a balanced life.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am

brutay2 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:04 am
Johnann2227 wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:
In our relationship, what we do in our personal lives is personal. In other words, the kids don't know and don't need to know. We would never put our children in a position where they knew their mother was sleeping with other men.

As for couples who have a live in arrangement, all I can say is that would be putting your personal kink ahead of property raising your children. That isn't a hallmark of good parenting.
We totally agree with you. Our kids are now 20 and 17 and have no idea that we are swingers and also into hotwifing. They have been brought up in a nudist household and take part in the nude pool parties etc we host with the other families in our swinger group. There is never anything remotely sexual if there are children in attendance. None of the groups kids know that their parents are swingers.
We explain my wife's Tuesday nights out (at her boyfriend's) as her book club night with some teachers she works with. Her Friday night sleepovers at her boyfriend's place are explained as her weekly girls' night out. She has never had a boyfriend stay overnight except if we have hosted a swinger party and the kids have been at their grandparent's house for the weekend. Family always comes first.
I would agree with your situation except, if your children were to discover your activities, do not act like the sky has fallen over. Try to be as normal as you can, and explain in an adult manner your life style. You may need some expert advice here.
Hi,
Our kids now do know everything about our swinging to Ann's hotwifing to even her bisexuality. Our daughter was the one who put the pieces together but mistakenly thought her mother was cheating on me. It got to the pount that we would have to blatantly lie to her to keep cover and we didn't want to do that. So after hours of talking over many days she came to understand our lifestyle and accepted it and then embraced it. We told our son (with help from our daughter) when he turned 18. He also accepted our lifestyle after a while. They both know who we swing with and they are having sex with the other kids in the group (all now 18 to 25). It is a normal thing now for our daughter to help her mother get ready for a date and then want all the details later. Life is good.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:23 am

You see how well things worked out? In an open sexual society, these will not be a problem The age limitation is necessary to allow the next generation the maturity to make their own decisions.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:11 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am
brutay2 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:

Hi,
Our kids now do know everything about our swinging to Ann's hotwifing to even her bisexuality. Our daughter was the one who put the pieces together but mistakenly thought her mother was cheating on me. It got to the pount that we would have to blatantly lie to her to keep cover and we didn't want to do that. So after hours of talking over many days she came to understand our lifestyle and accepted it and then embraced it. We told our son (with help from our daughter) when he turned 18. He also accepted our lifestyle after a while. They both know who we swing with and they are having sex with the other kids in the group (all now 18 to 25). It is a normal thing now for our daughter to help her mother get ready for a date and then want all the details later. Life is good.
Just like a good aunt advises her nieces to be good women, my wife actually advised her nieces to be sluts. NOt cheap sluts but expensive and fair sluts. Why? because eventually men are going to cheat on you so you might as well sow your oats and know you also did it! Fair in so far that you dont steal each others BFs or lovers. And expensive meaning dont settle for love and poverty. Pursue guys with a bright future. No wokeness here, sorry. You owe it to yourselves to be happy in life and get want you want financially and sexually.

Some of them heeded her advise. Unfortunately her daughter did not and now has a pile of debt and nothing to show for it. No wild trips to Cancun or Ibiza, no memories with her BFFs of wild parties, nada. And a degree that has yet to be completed.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:21 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
brutay2 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:

Hi,
It is highly gratifying to read from couples like you This is how a well coordinated family of happy swingers/cuckold families should be. Your adult children and the children of your lovers have been brought up in a very healthy open minded environment where they could grow in a swinging cuckolding way of life. We need more families like you to become the models for our wonderful way of life. :up: :up: :up:

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 am

It does seem that girls are quicker to accept their mother is a hotwife. My sons from my first marriage never knew their mother had lovers, and based on conversations with them I believe they would have a hard time accepting that their mother got fucked by other men even when they were small boys. In my second marriage our daughter never had an issues that her mother dated other men.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:12 am

Our kids (both boys) were 8 and 4 when we started. They are now 26 and 22.

We don’t think either knows about their mom cucking me, but there are some tell-tale signs that we might be wrong about that.

Our older son is very introverted and quiet. He’s very good at observing, piecing a problem/solution together, and remaining dead-silent, perfectly content in his personal knowledge. He’s a superb critical thinker.

Our younger son is…well…the opposite. (Every couple with two children gets one of each, I guess!). He’s extremely social, always hustling, non-compliant. You know the type.

When the second was in high school, at some point the “insult d’jour” was to call someone a cuck. He’d call his teachers cucks. He’d call other drivers cucks. Pretty much anyone who ticked him off got the “cuck” label.

In that time (high school), learning new words/concepts. Nothing more degrading for a 17-year-old than knowing another man is fucking your girl and you do nothing to prevent it. A cuck would be a REAL loser.

I pretended to not be bothered by his cavalier use of the word. I imagined what he’d feel like if he knew his father was a cuck…that his mother was taking another man’s dick two or three times a week (as I’d sit idly by and jerk off for their added entertainment). I (wisely) didn’t think he was of the appropriate age to know that relationships can get quite complicated in adulthood…that sometimes couple’s desires take unexpected turns. (At 17, most kids are trying to figure out how to fuck. They’re just looking for the standard experience. ……For all of you out there who discovered you were a cuck or that you enjoy cucking in those nascent teen years, I applaud you. I was in my 20s when I figured it out…30s before she cucked me. I wish I had known myself earlier like you all.)

Suddenly one day, the name-calling just stopped. It was weird at how abruptly it stopped. Not like other fads he’d passed through. Just a sudden drop-off of him calling every annoying person in his life a cuck.

In retrospect, it followed one of the few times our two sons spent some considerable time together at a family get-together…..the introvert hanging out with the extrovert.

It was such an abrupt change, in fact, that my wife even noticed. We wondered if the older had advised the younger that his cavalier use of the word might be somewhat offensive to us given that (as he somehow pieced the puzzle together) “Mom cucks Dad every week.” (We tried to conceal our activities, but a keen observer would have been able to catch our missteps.)

If, as we suspect, it happened this way, the younger must have been quietly mortified to think that his mom was enjoying a big, thick cock from a man who is not Dad. (As a 17-year-old, imagining your mom on her back taking a dick is mortifying enough. Imagining someone other than your dad feeding his cock to her…and her enjoying it…is practically unimaginable. Forget the added idea of your dad just standing next to them jerking off while they do it.)

Years later, the subtle signals that he understood and accepted the complications of marriage. The soft admission that we’re all sexually unique….that “Uncle Anthony” (Mom’s first bf…not a real uncle) sure seemed to be around a lot all these years while they grew up. (My boy was clearly “fishing” for a reaction.)

We’ve never bothered to come right out and tell them.

Frankly, our sex life is none of their business. And similarly theirs is none of our business.

They’ll figure it out, I guess, the way we did. Maybe some day our son will discover that he rather enjoys watching his girl is getting railed by a much better cock than his…and that she enjoys every second with her bf, every inch of his beautiful cock.

I hope they have as much fun as we do. But I’m not going to go out of my way to talk about my sex life with my sons. Like I say, they probably already know.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:25 am

We stopped playing once the kids turned 6 it was just getting a bit weird when our daughter made comment of "is ... Sleeping in your room tonight" and while we had a smaller place and a sleeping bag on the floor to make everything look ok. It just weirded us out. Now they are adults and we are starting back up

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:36 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:25 am
We stopped playing once the kids turned 6 it was just getting a bit weird when our daughter made comment of "is ... Sleeping in your room tonight" and while we had a smaller place and a sleeping bag on the floor to make everything look ok. It just weirded us out. Now they are adults and we are starting back up
Your comment reminded me:

Nearly all of our fun has been at his house. He’s single, no kids.

That has made it immensely easier.

We’ve also ALL gone camping together…wife waited for kids to fall asleep then sneaked over to his tent for a good night of getting plowed…sneaking back to our family tent before sunrise….dripping with his cum.

As the boys became teens, they didn’t enjoy camping as much, so we left them home.

The first creampie I ever ate was her returning to our tent at sunrise….him making coffee on a camp stove just feet away while I was drowning in his cum.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:29 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:12 am
Our kids (both boys) were 8 and 4 when we started. They are now 26 and 22.

We don’t think either knows about their mom cucking me, but there are some tell-tale signs that we might be wrong about that.

Our older son is very introverted and quiet. He’s very good at observing, piecing a problem/solution together, and remaining dead-silent, perfectly content in his personal knowledge. He’s a superb critical thinker.

Our younger son is…well…the opposite. (Every couple with two children gets one of each, I guess!). He’s extremely social, always hustling, non-compliant. You know the type.

When the second was in high school, at some point the “insult d’jour” was to call someone a cuck. He’d call his teachers cucks. He’d call other drivers cucks. Pretty much anyone who ticked him off got the “cuck” label.

In that time (high school), learning new words/concepts. Nothing more degrading for a 17-year-old than knowing another man is fucking your girl and you do nothing to prevent it. A cuck would be a REAL loser.

I pretended to not be bothered by his cavalier use of the word. I imagined what he’d feel like if he knew his father was a cuck…that his mother was taking another man’s dick two or three times a week (as I’d sit idly by and jerk off for their added entertainment). I (wisely) didn’t think he was of the appropriate age to know that relationships can get quite complicated in adulthood…that sometimes couple’s desires take unexpected turns. (At 17, most kids are trying to figure out how to fuck. They’re just looking for the standard experience. ……For all of you out there who discovered you were a cuck or that you enjoy cucking in those nascent teen years, I applaud you. I was in my 20s when I figured it out…30s before she cucked me. I wish I had known myself earlier like you all.)

Suddenly one day, the name-calling just stopped. It was weird at how abruptly it stopped. Not like other fads he’d passed through. Just a sudden drop-off of him calling every annoying person in his life a cuck.

In retrospect, it followed one of the few times our two sons spent some considerable time together at a family get-together…..the introvert hanging out with the extrovert.

It was such an abrupt change, in fact, that my wife even noticed. We wondered if the older had advised the younger that his cavalier use of the word might be somewhat offensive to us given that (as he somehow pieced the puzzle together) “Mom cucks Dad every week.” (We tried to conceal our activities, but a keen observer would have been able to catch our missteps.)

If, as we suspect, it happened this way, the younger must have been quietly mortified to think that his mom was enjoying a big, thick cock from a man who is not Dad. (As a 17-year-old, imagining your mom on her back taking a dick is mortifying enough. Imagining someone other than your dad feeding his cock to her…and her enjoying it…is practically unimaginable. Forget the added idea of your dad just standing next to them jerking off while they do it.)

Years later, the subtle signals that he understood and accepted the complications of marriage. The soft admission that we’re all sexually unique….that “Uncle Anthony” (Mom’s first bf…not a real uncle) sure seemed to be around a lot all these years while they grew up. (My boy was clearly “fishing” for a reaction.)

We’ve never bothered to come right out and tell them.

Frankly, our sex life is none of their business. And similarly theirs is none of our business.

They’ll figure it out, I guess, the way we did. Maybe some day our son will discover that he rather enjoys watching his girl is getting railed by a much better cock than his…and that she enjoys every second with her bf, every inch of his beautiful cock.

I hope they have as much fun as we do. But I’m not going to go out of my way to talk about my sex life with my sons. Like I say, they probably already know.
I recall that one of the posters on here, in a similar thread, said (and I think this was a couple of years ago)

"Children SEE everything. Children KNOW everything"

Even though I've never been a parent, and never will be a parent, the wisdom of that statement just jumped out at me.

Sounds like you've got a couple of sons to be very proud of.

And I agree with your statements about your sex life being none of their business, and vice-versa.

My friends, family and workmates, I love them to death. But I don't want to know anything about their sex life, and I don't want them knowing anything about mine.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:08 am

brutay2 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:21 am
Johnann2227 wrote:
brutay2 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:

Hi,
It is highly gratifying to read from couples like you This is how a well coordinated family of happy swingers/cuckold families should be. Your adult children and the children of your lovers have been brought up in a very healthy open minded environment where they could grow in a swinging cuckolding way of life. We need more families like you to become the models for our wonderful way of life. :up: :up: :up:
Hi,
All of the kids in our group grew up where nudity is normal and when all of the families got together we were all nude. Right from toddlers up it was just natural to always be nude except when we had to leave the house. Sex was never a taboo subjrct but it was also something that was never done in front of the kids. It wasn't until late last year that our kids and the all of the groups' kids found out about our group swinging, their mothers' hotwifing (all of the wives in the group are hotwives) and their mothers' bisexuality. The parents then found out that most of the kids had been experimenting together.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:56 am

You wrote Children SEE everything.
And i agree full
For example - i forget to take my pacifier away.
One of the kids said - here is a pacifier.
What should i do? Oh yes thank you, it´s mine?
I said - Yesterday eveing was a old girlfriend of mommy here, maybe she forget the pacifier for her baby.
The answer was - you are a liar - you are a baby and it´s yours.
We made barbecue with mommys african bf - also with his family -
what mommy do in bed room - they knows at this not

I recall that one of the posters on here, in a similar thread, said (and I think this was a couple of years ago)

"Children SEE everything. Children KNOW everything"

Even though I've never been a parent, and never will be a parent, the wisdom of that statement just jumped out at me.

Sounds like you've got a couple of sons to be very proud of.

And I agree with your statements about your sex life being none of their business, and vice-versa.

My friends, family and workmates, I love them to death. But I don't want to know anything about their sex life, and I don't want them knowing anything about mine.
[/quote]

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:03 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:44 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:40 am
brutay2 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:43 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:30 am
every situation is different.

I did know about my parents when I was growing up, our boys know about us now.
Good for you and if they ask you questions about it, tell them the truth.
absolutely yes!
I've never been a parent, and I"ll probably never be a cuck husband, (at this rate, I'm wondering if I'm even going to be a husband) but I absolutely do not understand the reason to tell children anything about their parent's sex lives. If it were me, I would just say "That's something private between your mother and myself, and when you have children of your own, you'll understand that there are certain things that parents do not discuss with their children."

And then I would end the conversation. Call me "old-school", but that's what I am.

Decades ago, when my mother was married to my stepfather, she started seeing a married man. She had thrown my stepfather out of the house, but her boyfriend never came over to the house; my mother went over to his place. but I was still scared to death of the effect that this was having on my (half) sister.

A number of years after that affair ended- my stepfather moved back in, but they divorced around/about eight years after that- my mother started seeing a married man. Turns out his son was a classmate of my sister's in high school (I think my sister found out about it after she had moved out and started college). I don't remember very much of what she told me about it, but she said something to effect of the man's wife had "busted them out"- followed him to a rendezvous with my mother somewhere. But the point is, my sister knew about my mother's activities. (Or, she found out later. Like, when my mother was telling both my sister and myself "I had an affair with a married man." Why my mother felt the need to discuss her private life with me I cannot fathom. By then, I had emotionally severed my connection with my mother- and I was busy with work (and school) so I could not pay a lot of attention to her. But I know it had an effect on my sister.

My mother passed away ten years ago this month. One of the reasons I am estranged from my sister is that my mother was such a difficult parent to where my sister (to preserve her sanity) cut ALL of her ties with everyone from that period of life, including myself.

One thing that parents sometimes forget- and my mother was Exhibit "One" here- is that even after children "grow up" and become adults, they never stop thinking of their parent, as their parent. And learning about certain things that parent has done will distress them.

I will say it again- there is absolutely no reason for children to know anything about their parent's sex lives. I do not see how that is helpful to a child in any way, shape or form- even after that child attains adulthood.
I can well understand her situation, but sad that she cut you out of her life, the one person that understood what she went through.

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:04 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
brutay2 wrote:
AngiesHusband wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:30 am
every situation is different.

I did know about my parents when I was growing up, our boys know about us now.
absolutely yes!
I've never been a parent, and I"ll probably never be a cuck husband, (at this rate, I'm wondering if I'm even going to be a husband) but I absolutely do not understand the reason to tell children anything about their parent's sex lives. If it were me, I would just say "That's something private between your mother and myself, and when you have children of your own, you'll understand that there are certain things that parents do not discuss with their children."

And then I would end the conversation. Call me "old-school", but that's what I am.

Decades ago, when my mother was married to my stepfather, she started seeing a married man. She had thrown my stepfather out of the house, but her boyfriend never came over to the house; my mother went over to his place. but I was still scared to death of the effect that this was having on my (half) sister.

A number of years after that affair ended- my stepfather moved back in, but they divorced around/about eight years after that- my mother started seeing a married man. Turns out his son was a classmate of my sister's in high school (I think my sister found out about it after she had moved out and started college). I don't remember very much of what she told me about it, but she said something to effect of the man's wife had "busted them out"- followed him to a rendezvous with my mother somewhere. But the point is, my sister knew about my mother's activities. (Or, she found out later. Like, when my mother was telling both my sister and myself "I had an affair with a married man." Why my mother felt the need to discuss her private life with me I cannot fathom. By then, I had emotionally severed my connection with my mother- and I was busy with work (and school) so I could not pay a lot of attention to her. But I know it had an effect on my sister.

My mother passed away ten years ago this month. One of the reasons I am estranged from my sister is that my mother was such a difficult parent to where my sister (to preserve her sanity) cut ALL of her ties with everyone from that period of life, including myself.

One thing that parents sometimes forget- and my mother was Exhibit "One" here- is that even after children "grow up" and become adults, they never stop thinking of their parent, as their parent. And learning about certain things that parent has done will distress them.

I will say it again- there is absolutely no reason for children to know anything about their parent's sex lives. I do not see how that is helpful to a child in any way, shape or form- even after that child attains adulthood.
I can well understand her situation, but sad that she cut you out of her life, the one person that understood what she went through.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:00 pm

michey wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:04 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
brutay2 wrote:
absolutely yes!

Thank you. But if it wasn't sad for her, I refuse to let it be a sad event for me.

People make choices.

She made hers.

Life goes on.