Children in cuckold marriages

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ccklvr
Trainable

Re: Children in cuckold marriages

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:40 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:12 am
I pretended to not be bothered by his cavalier use of the word. I imagined what he’d feel like if he knew his father was a cuck…that his mother was taking another man’s dick two or three times a week (as I’d sit idly by and jerk off for their added entertainment).
i'm wondering how the logistics worked here. how did you manage to play up to three times a week with children at home?

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:47 am

I have dated many couples over they years, several with kids. I was integrated into the family with a couple of the serious ones (poly) and maintained a very good relationship with the kids. One couple I dated were very open and naturists/pagan and lived on a few acres in WA. They had two kids and mother in law living with them in a smaller manufactured home. Privacy was at a minimum and the walls were thin. Our love making occurred in the tent during the summer months and in the home during the rainy months, which was often. I would come over and stay for the weekend and play with the kids, help around the farm and the three of us would make love overnight. Grandma knew all of this and supported her daughter. She would take the kids out during sessions when she could or would have slumber parties in the front room out of earshot which became a challenge. But, eventually we decided to have a family meeting and discuss with the kids that what they are hearing is natural, normal, beautiful and part of being a human and an adult. Someday, they will have the same experiences with someone or ones they love too. The children were not quite teens yet and once we came out and were honest, they accepted it. About two years into it, she became pregnant (hubby was fixed) and everyone understood what was happening and got excited for the family addition and welcomed my visits.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:09 am

ccklvr wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:40 pm
SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:12 am
I pretended to not be bothered by his cavalier use of the word. I imagined what he’d feel like if he knew his father was a cuck…that his mother was taking another man’s dick two or three times a week (as I’d sit idly by and jerk off for their added entertainment).
i'm wondering how the logistics worked here. how did you manage to play up to three times a week with children at home?
Sure…

Short answer:
They’d fuck at his place after work.

Long answer:
She more or less targeted her boss, a never-been-married, no kids, financially stable, home-owning fairly handsome dude.

It was almost always at his house. There were a few times when (kids absent, of course) he fucked her in our marital bed. That was hot, and brought a new dimension to getting cucked. (He fucked her where we slept every night!)

But, because of scheduling and kids, I wasn’t able (or expected) to be there all the time.

Sometimes (about once a month?), I’d be invited to watch. They made me jerk off for their entertainment while they fucked. The idea was that I’d cum in my hand before he’d cum in my wife. There were a few times she stopped me from cumming and gave me sloppy seconds while sucking the last drops out of his shaft and nuts. (Still occasionally happens.)

Most of the time, they’d fuck alone and he’d send her home to me and the kids full of cum. (We loved it! She’d put her cum-soaked panties on my pillow to smell as we went to bed. I got to know his smell pretty well.)

That was 18 years ago. We’re still at it, though to a lesser degree, to this day.
Last edited by SheLikesWhenIWatch on Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gloria80
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gloria80 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:26 am

Our daughter knows..we decided to be true and open at home to avoid lies and drama if getting caught

PakiKinkyCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by PakiKinkyCouple » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:56 am

Our kids are young. Sometimes, making them understand why mom is crying with another man becomes challenging.