Hotwife Period - Chasity For Me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mainelycuckold
Prepubescent

Hotwife Period - Chasity For Me

Unread post by mainelycuckold » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:50 am

The last couple of months my hotwife has been mixing things up a bit during the week when she is on her period. Last month, I came home from work and went to put on more comfortable clothes. On my side of the bed was a note that said, "I started my period today. This week I expect you to be in this! [My pink 'sissy' cock cage, bra and panties were spread out.] You will have to wear your cage all week, even when sleeping, and you must wear a bra and panties set to work under your clothes. I will be fucking you with a big dick a couple of times too. Be ready."
This month there was just a text from her that said, "Time to put your cage on again. It's going to be a long week."
Wondering if anyone else has played like this. It's been fun but I've gotten little sleep with the cage on...

KevDi69
Experienced

Re: Hotwife Period - Chasity For Me

Unread post by KevDi69 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:27 pm

I wish my wife would do something like that!!

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:34 am

I don't have to worry about doing that every month because my wife makes me do things like that 365 days a year. I'm in a permanent chastity cage for over 15 years now and the only clothes I have are women's clothes. I wear a bra and panties everyday along with leggings and a top. If it's really warm out I can wear shorts with pantyhose. I wear a 2 piece bikini or a one piece swim suit to the beach and always lingerie a=in the evening.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:36 am

When the wife is having her period, she won’t have sex with her bull. She tells the bull, “you can face fuck my husband all week. His mouth will provide something warm and wet to get you off.”

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:45 am

This amazing thread has me ready to explode in my pants.

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:23 am

love this conversation, wish my wife would do that, I'm in chastity everyday except weekends to fuck her the the cage is put back on.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:27 pm

My wife and her mother put on a penis cage my mom ther in law measured and paid for the cage. In addition she keeps the key so I’m locked 24/7 since last Christmas.I’ve become used to wearing my cage. I wear women’s
panties with a panty shields that hide the bump in my Levi’s.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:53 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:34 am
I don't have to worry about doing that every month because my wife makes me do things like that 365 days a year. I'm in a permanent chastity cage for over 15 years now and the only clothes I have are women's clothes. I wear a bra and panties everyday along with leggings and a top. If it's really warm out I can wear shorts with pantyhose. I wear a 2 piece bikini or a one piece swim suit to the beach and always lingerie a=in the evening.
I'm also femmed out 24/7 by my wife. Besides a cage which can be bulky she puts me in a tight fitting womans chastity belt. This tucks me and gives me that flat look in front like women have. This is easy to accomplish because my junk is so small. This way when I wear leggings and tight jeans and slacks I have that nice female look in front.She also made me get butt enhancement so I have a cute bubble butt to show off.I'm my wifes sissy project and can easily pass in public. She maks me dress like the other women at work and I'm considered "one of the girls" at work.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:56 pm

mainelycuckold wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:50 am
The last couple of months my hotwife has been mixing things up a bit during the week when she is on her period. Last month, I came home from work and went to put on more comfortable clothes. On my side of the bed was a note that said, "I started my period today. This week I expect you to be in this! [My pink 'sissy' cock cage, bra and panties were spread out.] You will have to wear your cage all week, even when sleeping, and you must wear a bra and panties set to work under your clothes. I will be fucking you with a big dick a couple of times too. Be ready."
This month there was just a text from her that said, "Time to put your cage on again. It's going to be a long week."
Wondering if anyone else has played like this. It's been fun but I've gotten little sleep with the cage on...
Wear your cage long enough and it becomes a part of you and you'll be able to sleep. When my wife has her period she has nothing to do with piv with her bull so I have to take her place.I'm expected to be dressed and made up to be feminine and attractive for him,which I basically do anyway.As an alpha male he of course wants to get his rocks off at least once a day but usually more like two or three times.If he is staying at our house he demands a blowjob in the morning (I have to take care of his morning wood). Then when he comes home from work he likes to fuck my ass,and then he showers and I wash his junk for him. I like to make sure it's nice and clean after being in in my ass earlier,then later in the evening or at bedtime I suck him off again. My wife while not joining in still gets amused at watching him make me his bitch and they still cuddle and such.If they are fighting and she shuts him off it's the same scenario.I must say I love being his bitch during this time but the anal sex has given me some incontinence so I have to wear diapers but it is what it is my wife tells me.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:29 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:27 pm
My wife and her mother put on a penis cage my mom ther in law measured and paid for the cage. In addition she keeps the key so I’m locked 24/7 since last Christmas.I’ve become used to wearing my cage. I wear women’s

Pauline
Your relationship with your mother in law is so freaking hot. I love reading about it.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:58 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:29 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:27 pm

Pauline
Your relationship with your mother in law is so freaking hot. I love reading about it.
My relationship with my MIL really took a turn when my wife told her she had a lover for years due to my short comings. It when to another level when my wife told her I had asked her FWB to become the man in her life. I spent three nights with her while my wife was with her new lover for five nights.

Pauline

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:07 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:58 pm
My relationship with my MIL really took a turn when my wife told her she had a lover for years due to my short comings. It when to another level when my wife told her I had asked her FWB to become the man in her life. I spent three nights with her while my wife was with her new lover for five nights.

Pauline
I remember you writing about that. That was Hot. As. Fuck.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:25 pm

I have become accustomed to wearing my penis cage I don’t like it when it’s not on and locked. My MIL ordered
another penis cage that is smaller as I had developed a gap as my penis has gotten smaller. But another issue we discussed the use of butt plugs so I ordered two sets of three. A set for her and a set me. She told me a previous lover she had wanted anal with her all the time.

Pauline

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:38 am

These are hot stories. I wish my wife would be put me in chastity and I've asked her too. She says it doesn't do anything for her but if I want to, go ahead. I haven't done so yet, but I think I should and maybe she will then see it and like it.

I wonder if it will make her become more dominant over me?