Some questions for the Bulls only (Alpha males)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
tempus_fugit36

Some questions for the Bulls only (Alpha males)

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:12 am

How is it the feeling for you, as a Bull (Alfa male) to be in control of somebody’s else wife or girlfriend?
Did you ever feel any remorse in interiorizing your girls or wife’s husbands?
Do you or the women you fuck normally speaks up about their husbands?
How to you manage to not develop any love towards them? I know in some cases you get very attractive females to satisfy you, sometimes more attractive than your wives.
How about your own girlfriend or wife, how they accept you having other women to serve you sexually?
I would appreciate to hear all information you can share as I know different bulls have different stories to tell. As I normally don’t participate during the sex acts from my wife and her bulls, I wonder what should I expect from the time they are together.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Re: Some questions for the Bulls only (Alpha males)

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 pm

The feeling for me is more about how much the wife enjoys it.
I don't have any remorse because everyone is consented to the roles.
Some of the wives talk to their husbands during, some after share the details. Part of the enjoyment for both the wife and hubby is sharing the experience.
For me it is passionate entertainment, not love.
I'm single so not 3rd party feelings.
The best/longest relationship I've had was with a semi cuckold couple. He liked to watch, clean up and taking her after me. She liked to tell him how good it felt, loved to have the control of a bull cumming in her.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:41 pm

mmcnx2 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 pm
Some of the wives talk to their husbands during, some after share the details. Part of the enjoyment for both the wife and hubby is sharing the experience.
The best/longest relationship I've had was with a semi cuckold couple. He liked to watch, clean up and taking her after me. She liked to tell him how good it felt, loved to have the control of a bull cumming in her.
Thank you very much for sharing this. If I may ask you, what was it the thing that made these wives to select you, was it the size of your cock, and what is the key difference you between when you are fucking them and how their husbands did, as per their feedbacks? I would like to understand how did I end up here as a cuck. It is very hard for me to see other men having sex with my wife while I am Pussyfree.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:35 am

Many cucks don't want to see their wives giving their bodies to their bull and denying the cuck, but they get so excited they have to see it and can't stop. It becomes a painful addiction. I can imagine really caring for the right bull and hoping he enjoys himself just as much as the wife.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:42 pm

Hubby liked to watch, it turned him on, she liked him to watch it turned her on. They both got what they wanted out of me being with her. I also am good for multiple times, hubby was one and out.

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:41 pm
mmcnx2 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 pm
Thank you very much for sharing this. If I may ask you, what was it the thing that made these wives to select you, was it the size of your cock, and what is the key difference you between when you are fucking them and how their husbands did, as per their feedbacks? I would like to understand how did I end up here as a cuck. It is very hard for me to see other men having sex with my wife while I am Pussyfree.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:53 pm

Lucky Dog wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:35 am
Many cucks don't want to see their wives giving their bodies to their bull and denying the cuck, but they get so excited they have to see it and can't stop. It becomes a painful addiction. I can imagine really caring for the right bull and hoping he enjoys himself just as much as the wife.
You described pretty well what happens with me. I fit to this scenario pretty much and you used the right words, “it is a painful addiction”.

Johnnydawg68
Virgin

Unread post by Johnnydawg68 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:35 pm

"How is it the feeling for you, as a Bull (Alfa male) to be in control of somebody’s else wife or girlfriend"?

~ It's the most addictive feeling in the world. Hard to describe. Once you've had another man's wife, vanilla sex just pales in comparison.

"Did you ever feel any remorse in interiorizing your girls or wife’s husbands"?

~ No, never any remorse or regret. Not even a little.

"Do you or the women you fuck normally speaks up about their husbands"?

~ I love talking about their husbands, but different women have varying levels of comfort with that. Huge turn on for me to mention the husband especially when my cock is inside them. Generally I don't let them cum until they admit their pussy is my property now, not their husband's. I always say "he can have your heart, but the holes are mine".

"How to you manage to not develop any love towards them"?

~ There are always feelings of some kind. I like having feelings. But I also remind them I love MARRIED women. As in married to someone else.

"I know in some cases you get very attractive females to satisfy you, sometimes more attractive than your wives. How about your own girlfriend or wife, how they accept you having other women to serve you sexually"?

~ Personally, I dropped out of the game when I got married, but that just ended so I'm trying to rebuild what I once had which is tough. Its a lot harder to find prospects than it used to be.
Bull in St. Louis, Missouri