XGF cucked me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Hima
Virgin

XGF cucked me

Unread post by Hima » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:01 pm

To begin, I had an affair with a beautiful, very sexy, very sexual trophy hot 37 yr old. I was 47.
She literly masturbated daily if no sex.
She had a history of 3 sums & girl girl play.

After a couple months we were crazy about each other. Sex text hours daily.
I could only get away once about 6 to 8 weeks so there were a few times over the next few years she drank too much and regretted having sex with some duds.
She would apologize and said how much she loved me.

She had "soft sex" with her gfs and their bfs, but claimed the guys did not touch her.
She said she would hold her gfs hand while the bf fucked the gf. A couple times she said" I fucked his ass with the dildo while he fucked her".
Sounded hot and I didnt get jealois.

We would often roleplay another guy joining us. We would use her 9" dildo to simulate.
Once at a bar, she flirted with a 30ish "cute" guy. She said "We should take him home. You both can have me" I had to work early and told her not tonight, she got upset"
As I laid on couch she drank more then took the dildo and rubbed it on my face saying " Guess Ill be using this tonight, ALONE".

Another time aftet dining out & driving home she said " lets go to ..... adult club and find a big cock guy for me" Again, I had to work early and said let's go home. She got upset and said" cmon, we always role play a big cock guy joining us....."

One of the 1st unregetted cheats was after I confused I had sex with my wife. I initially was dishonest about it. I said it was too just keep peace and NOTHING compared to what we had. Which was true. She went quiet for a couple weeks on phone. Finally came back and said " I did it with ....." a hard ass intimadating guy I had meet.
She said "after he licked me I rode him for 10 minutes then sucked him to completion. He has a nice big cock and I was sore the next day. It was hot and I needed it. If you have sex with her Ill have sex with others".
I was mad, sad, jealous, but turned on.

I moved in with her for a bit. She had a Victora Secret mag. One night she said " you were looking at that mag werent you?" I said I glanced through it. She went to bedroom returned sometime later in her thigh high boots, leather corset and chain I used for mild bdsm and VS mag.
She told me to strip naked and kneel on floor. She put chain around my neck and said " which girl do you think is hottest"? I pointed a model that looked like her and told her so. She choked me wirh chain, ripped out the page, shoved it in my mouth and said " EAT THE BITCH if you think shes so hot". Then she twisted my nipples. I yelled and said that really hurts! Its just gonna make me limp. She said " I know guys who like it".
Yes, she got a little psycho that night. She had bipolar episodes but would turn loving the next day.

I moved back with wife, but continued to sneak and see her. Ill continue if interest.

shawnm
Player

Re: XGF cucked me

Unread post by shawnm » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:59 pm

Wow. That's hot. What's happening now?