Where did the first time happened? Was the husband present?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
keytotheheart3
Prepubescent

Where did the first time happened? Was the husband present?

Unread post by keytotheheart3 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:15 am

Cuckold and hotwife couples how was the first time like.
1. Where did it happened? House, hotel, car?
2. Was the husband present or watching or did the wife went alone?
3. Hubby present or not present, which is better?
4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bull/lover is a new guy you don't know
5. How did you maintain your privacy like not running into someone you know?

Any tips from your experience for wannabe's knowledge
Last edited by keytotheheart3 on Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

wrknman66
Experienced

Re: Where did the first time happened? Was the husband present?

Unread post by wrknman66 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:58 am

My ex had a lunch with her supervisor the day before and he kissed her. The next day was a Saturday and she worked a half day. I told her to tell him I was on a Job all day an hour away and she invited him to our townhouse for lunch. It ended up being a 4 hour lunch and began what would be an off and on situation with him for 9 years.

She'd fight what she was doing and say she was stopping many times but he charmed her back .

I've currently been with new gf for almost 4 years and after a very negative initial response has come around to wanting to try and she was about to have first encounter this Saturday but looks like we hit a snafu

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:14 am

When my ex and I got engaged, we'd agreed to an open marriage and she admitted she was bi and had been having sex with her best friend since we'd met. She'd told me that I was free to go with her eldest sister if I wanted to, although I didn't think I would.
Two months later though I had a brief encounter with her sister and told my fiancé and she said I should have gone further. The following week things did progress further than I'd wanted and I may even have lost my virginity to the SIL. I told my fiancé, who teased me about not being a virgin any longer and she seemed very excited about what had happened.
I was wracked with guilt though.
The following month my fiancé's workplace were having a Christmas party. She'd told me one of the sales rep's had been coming on to her lately so I half jokingly told her to watch out for the rep as we all know things can get out of hand at those parties. She told me he was going to pick her up and drop her home so I mentioned his car would be a great place for them to fuck. She asked if I meant it and I said I felt guilty about what her sister and I had done and wanted her to even the score.
She told me I shouldn't think like that and that I'd done nothing wrong, but something might happen as he'd been quite suggestive lately.
I didn't get to see her for two weeks after that and when we did meet up she told me what had happened.
They did fuck in his car on the way home and on the following Monday evening, they were the last two working in the office and he stripped her naked and fucked her over her desk. A few days later, she had the opportunity to undo her top and kneel down under his desk and give him a blowjob.
She asked me if she'd done enough to settle the score and I said she had.

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:46 am

keytotheheart3 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:15 am
4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bill is a new guy you don't know

1. At the parking of an abandoned night club outside of the city
2. She went alone.
She blew him and he fucked her bareback.
3. I have never been present for watching, only next room listening without her boyfriend knowing it.
4. She new him from common friends for years and he is married, good person, so no threat.
5. We took that risk.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:10 am

My wife was away on a business trip and was staying with a guy she knew quite well. With my approval, she fucked him a number of times over a long weekend.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:10 am

My wife was away on a business trip and was staying with a guy she knew quite well. With my approval, she fucked him a number of times over a long weekend.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:44 am

1. At his house.
2.No I was out of town at the time.
3. I prefer to be there.
4. It was her ex boyfriend from high school. They never had sex then. 25 years later they went at it for 3 years.
5. Never went anywhere that they would get caught.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:47 am

My housemate's student house room. On a mattress on the floor.

I, her boyfriend at the time, was there. I thought it'd be a threesome but she wanted him and I failed to perform because it all turned me on so much.

I had to be there the first time, but her third time was already solo. I wanted her to do to it again so bad, that I let go of the urge to be there. Both are great; it's also amazing to wait in an adjacent room.

4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bill is a new guy you don't know
He was a trusted friend of us both.

We were pretty much found out by his other housemate the following day. It wasn't discussed but I'm quite sure that she figured it out. Others did too later on. Don't worry, those who know don't bring it up.

Be patient, accept that it might never happen but expect that it might. if it's not going to happen, make a serious effort to sort that out in your head. This sexual preference is actually not a good thing if only one of the partners is into it.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:18 am

At his apartment

She was alone. We had discussed becoming more open, but she was semi-cheating her first time. She confessed about 6 weeks later.

Depends on the other person involved, mood, all that. She prefers her first time with a new guy to be alone so she can get to know him without worrying about having to perform for an audience of one. After that, though, she enjoys being watched.

They usually talk a while online. She has admittedly had a couple sketchy hookups.

Keeping things in a home or hotel and not out in public, usually.

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:52 am

I happened in our house, in our bedroom, in our bed. And she has also sucked cock in our hottub on our patio.

I have always been present and watched. We've both expressed some interest in her trying it alone at least once, but for now she prefers I watch and I love watching her so this is our comfort zone currently.

We can enjoy the thoughts of me sitting at home stroking my cock while she's out cucking me, but since we haven't actually tried it yet, can't say which is better.

My wife won't do anything with anyone she isn't very comfortable with and won't fuck on a first date. She's pretty careful about really opening up to someone. By the time she's ready to cuck me without me present, my guess is she'll have had several dates with him to get comfortable first.

When we meet guys in public, we keep it friendly but no real PDA so anyone who sees us we can just say he's a friend. So far, haven't had any one question it. She likes to flirt a little though. If it ever happens that we get caught doing something obvious by friends or family, we'll just have to deal with it and accept it.

Focus on whatever role as a cuck you and she have agreed to ahead of time and stick with it. It'll be and amazing experience if you do.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:25 am

I was 22 and my wife was 19. My wife fuck my best friend right after we were married. It was a hot summer night and she was wearing a very short sundress with nothing under it. She was sitting with the dress up with her pussy showing. We were drinking when she said are you guys hot. We are hot looking at your fucking hot body. She stood up took her dress off and said that’s better and if I am nude everyone is nude. My friend and I ripped our cloths off. When she saw my friends 8.5 inch cuck she reached out and touched it. She couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She was stroking it playing with it she said I want to see if I can ride it. Are you Ok with me fucking him. My cuck was rock hard I said go for it. She said just this once. I could see the look on her face when she set on it and started to fuck it she couldn’t stop cumming. They fucked for hours I loved it. That night she became a hotwife and I was her cuckold. My friend became her long term bf. I would clean both of them up when they told me get over here. Love the lifestyle.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:27 pm

keytotheheart3 wrote:
Motel in the next town over.

I went alone. I still play solo, other than one time.

I prefer to play without my husband present. He watched one time and enjoyed it, but we both prefer that I play solo.

4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bull/lover is a new guy you don't know
I don't play with strangers, and any men that I would play with are way less of a safety issue than what I do every day for a living. Perspective instead of fear.

If I were to run into someone I know where I'm having sex, they are either there for the same thing (motel, hotel, etc), or they're trespassing. I handle trespassers, and don't worry about others at a motel or hotel having sex.

Communicate with each other openly and honestly at all times. Let your wife handle things her way, and you support her. Life is a risk, manage the risk you can in a way that makes sense for your level of risk avoidance. Don't 'what-if' the fun out of life.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:42 am

keytotheheart3 wrote:

Started in a car. Ended on a blanket in a pasture.

I was present.

After she gained some experience she found there are times she wants me there and times she doesn't. Neither is better, just different.

4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bull/lover is a new guy you don't know.

I'm present for every new guy.

We tried to keep it quiet for the first couple of years but eventually, word got out. There was a bit of gossip for a few days and then people got on with their own lives. Before you're found out you imagine how horrible it would be. After it happens, you would be surprised how many people don't give a shit.

No. Every couple and situation is different. Someone in the lifestyle who knows the couple might be able to offer advice but giving personal advice to people I don't know is a waste of their time and mine. All I can say is best of luck.

seaccew
Prepubescent

Unread post by seaccew » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:14 pm

In our bed

She was alone, I was out of town with the kids for the weekend.

Depends, usually she feels more relaxed alone. I wait in the car or at home. She often spends the whole night.

4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bill is a new guy you don't know.

Normally its men she trusts and known for a while.
Her first was her ex-boyfriend.

We're Open about our lifestyle. Why be ashamed.
If you hade it you becime vulnerable.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:02 am

keytotheheart3 wrote:

1. At his house

2. I was at work, so she was alone.

3. She has told me it is much better when I am there watching and caged.

4. She has boyfriends, so she has a relationship with them first. She is not a one night stand type of person.

5. Usually go to the next town over.

Communication and patience. My wife and I talk all the time about what is happening. Also when she started, I did not push her with questions or for doing more. I am sure if I had pushed her, she would have quit.

mamipapi79
Virgin

Unread post by mamipapi79 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:19 am

1) in a motel room
2)no, but she recorded it. husband was away on deployment.
3)not present. Both are great depending the situation
4)We talk for about 4 weeks before with the bull.Met bull at a restaurant. kept Apple location on.
5) We live in a big city.
"A relationship without trust is like a cellphone with no service, all you can do is to play game."

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:35 am

1. In the front seat of her SUV/car in a hiking trailhead parking lot. (We joke: She hopped over the stick shift and landed on HIS stick shift!) He was so wound up, he lasted two pumps! (We tease him about that, too! But honestly, I doubt I would have lasted more than two pumps either----and it was a HUGE boost to her ego and understanding of how much she could control another man, not just her husband, with her sexual prowess! She didn't think she had such power.)
2. I was not present. In fact, in order to get things "kicked off," we agreed that my presence would be too distracting. I was asked to stay away, so I did. I'm glad I followed orders well because I'm now allowed to watch as much as any of us want. I am not caged. She does not humiliate. She just likes to watch a man masturbate while she gets laid, whether it's me or him. It turns her on.
3. Now that it's been a "thing" for so long, she likes when I watch and hold her hand (or something---touch her back as she rides him, etc.), but she's also perfectly comfortable going alone, too. Of course, I'm biased. I like to watch.
4. She's an LTR kind of gal. Two boyfriends. 17 years. There's been a lengthy vetting process for both. Only after everything was "just right" did they get to have fun on the playground.
5. We've decided to take this risk. In my other posts, I've written about how we believe her boyfriend's sisters know but keep mum. We believe that anyone who may have figured it out has kept quiet out of respect. We believe that, on the whole, most people would agree that if no one is getting hurt, they'd have a mature appreciation for the situation. As Cdncuck said above: "You would be surprised how many people don't give a shit." As Kays Cuck noted, also (I paraphrase): If it comes up, we'll deal with it. THIS IS WHO WE ARE.

Advice:
Communicate, fantasize TOGETHER, and let her be in control. Don't hurry things.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:50 pm

1 At a sex club.
2 I was with her so present
3 my wife liked me to be present
4 safety first; my wife had two steady lovers who fucked her unprotected
5 my wife loved to get attention but knew very well where and with whom;
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:19 am

Our first time was many years ago and happened when my wife was out with friends on a Friday night. We had already been swinging for a few years and decided that we would try an open marriage as well. I got a text from my wife saying that she had met a hot guy and wanted to go back to his apartment for the night. I was fine with that but said she had to take a photo of his drivers licence which showed all of his details and send it to me first for safety. She also had to regularly text me. She eventually arrived home late Saturday afternoon well fucked and glowing. The reclaim sex was amazing and we really didn't stop hotwifing from then except for a few years when the kids were asking too many questions.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:18 am

Our first time was at our house in the hot tub. My best friend came to visit us for a few days. Drinks were flowing and he was discussing his disappointment with his wife. My wife let him touch her under her swimsuit with me on the opposite side of him. He was nervous. He kept rubbing her legs and tit, then I got up to refill our drinks. When I got back outside, she was riding him in the hot tub and he unloaded in her. I suppose you could say I was there, but not at the first moment of penetration. She loved it as much as he did. She became addicted to dick, and he got to enjoy his visit, as well as his next one. Since then, she's had 13 different ones. Usually, I am present and join, but on occasion, she goes solo, like she did with my other friend who lives in the neighborhood and car pools with her once a week.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:37 am

In and at times over his car, he was her driving instructor, it was her first affair so i was not aware.

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:29 pm

keytotheheart3 wrote:

My first time was in our house in our bed. A colleague of hubby had been flirting with me for a couple of months when he showed up at our house at lunch time. I had fluted back My husband was the Director of Sales at a hotel and Jim was the Controller. My husband entertained potential clients regularly so Jim knew his schedule. When the door bell rang and I answered the door and saw it was Jim I said Jim “what are you doing here”. He smiled and walked in the door and kissed me while slipping his hand under my t-shirt. He replied “finishing what we both want”l was braless and he lifted my t-shirt over my head and led me to our bed. I protested and resisted a little but once he had my sorts and undies down I wanted him as bad as he wanted me, He quickly brought me to a noisy orgasm . After we cuddled for a bit we started again and he gently brought me to multiple orgasms over the next hour. For the next 8 weeks, until Mike was transferred to a new location Jim would come over once or twice a week to fuck me. I was very submissive to Jim. Mike never knew until a colleague at my new employer seduced me and Mike figured out what was going on.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:58 am

In our house, on the couch in the living room

She was alone, I was at work

She likes me present, she likes to tease me and torment me by letting me see her do things for HIM she doesn't do for me!

4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bill is a new guy you don't know.

Only the first time was alone and that was with a coworker.

We only play with guys from towns at least an hour away

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:13 am

She did it in our marital bed.

I was visiting family out of town for the weekend with our daughter. She had told me she planned to date and have sex with other men, but I only found out she had become a hotwife when we returned from our trip.

I would have preferred to be there, but it was hot to have her tell me that she had extramarital sex for the first time.
The guy was a co-worker, who she referred as a "player', who had a reputation for seducing his married co-workers. Since she knew him from work, she felt safe.

They weren't going out on dates where they might have been seen by someone they know. But given his reputation, I suspect that word got around their workplace that my wife had become another notch on his bedpost.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:11 pm

His place. He was a friend of ours, much younger than her. We met at a volunteer group. My wife cheated on me to be able to have sex with him. She told me about it, and I agreed that she could have sex with him. I was irritated at first but then realised that getting cheated on and the wife having sex with someone else is incredibly arousing.

i am not allowed to watch. Wife always goes alone.

i would like to watch, but I am not allowed to.

my wife gets to know the men she has sex with until the point she feels she can trust them. Nothing bad ever happened. It is the same risk that everyone takes when having casual sex.

my wife made out with this young man while volunteering. She ran the risk of getting caught and was seen. I like that. I like the idea that other people know I am a cuck and my wife fucks around.