Where did the first time happened? Was the husband present?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Ijustloveher
Experienced

Re: Where did the first time happened? Was the husband present?

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:29 pm

shirley wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:29 pm
keytotheheart3 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:15 am
Cuckold and hotwife couples how was the first time like.
1. Where did it happened? House, hotel, car?
2. Was the husband present or watching or did the wife went alone?
3. Hubby present or not present, which is better?
4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bull/lover is a new guy you don't know
5. How did you maintain your privacy like not running into someone you know?

Any tips from your experience for wannabe's knowledge
My first time was in our house in our bed. A colleague of hubby had been flirting with me for a couple of months when he showed up at our house at lunch time. I had fluted back My husband was the Director of Sales at a hotel and Jim was the Controller. My husband entertained potential clients regularly so Jim knew his schedule. When the door bell rang and I answered the door and saw it was Jim I said Jim “what are you doing here”. He smiled and walked in the door and kissed me while slipping his hand under my t-shirt. He replied “finishing what we both want”l was braless and he lifted my t-shirt over my head and led me to our bed. I protested and resisted a little but once he had my sorts and undies down I wanted him as bad as he wanted me, He quickly brought me to a noisy orgasm . After we cuddled for a bit we started again and he gently brought me to multiple orgasms over the next hour. For the next 8 weeks, until Mike was transferred to a new location Jim would come over once or twice a week to fuck me. I was very submissive to Jim. Mike never knew until a colleague at my new employer seduced me and Mike figured out what was going on.

eztoget44
Prepubescent

Unread post by eztoget44 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:28 pm

1) At a nudist resort, Saturday night dance club. So hot watching them dirty dance, making out.
2) Happened outside behind some bushes....hottest thing I ever saw her naked on a blanket, a naked stranger on her, her long legs wrapped around him , him grinding into her
3) Love watching secretly sometimes, other times she surprises me with "a story " which gets me hard immediately ...love her to play either way
4) Never has been an issue
5) Same as # 4

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:20 am

1. Where did it happened? -- Car, she prefers their place, car was only because he lives on the other side of town
2. Was the husband present or watching or did the wife went alone? -- Alone
3. Hubby present or not present, which is better? -- I like both, but a 1 every 4 times present works for us
4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bull/lover is a new guy you don't know -- Google location tracking, occassional msg. Last outing i knew the minute they left the bar, about 30 mins from bar to his bed
5. How did you maintain your privacy like not running into someone you know? -- We dont post face pics until we are sure we dont know them, having said that she has gone on several dates with 2 work colleagues, they only havent slept with her due to them. She runs into one of them every week or two.

I am like another poster, part of me gets off on the risk element, I've encouraged her to do things in public, she even meets the odd guy for drinks where we go together at a local place. She just told me one night, i'm meeting X at 'our local' tonight. I asked wasn't that a bit close to home, she just smiled at me. She ran the cover story past me, i felt it was ok.
Last edited by mrfuntime39 on Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:32 am

First time was oral only. It was during college and at my apartment. She was going down on me in my bedroom. I thought we had the apartment to ourselves but one of my apartment mate came back early from class and caught us. My fiancée invited him to join us. She went down on him while I licked her. He didn’t last long and came in her mouth soon thereafter. He got embarrassed and quickly left. We resumed sex with the door closed.

The first time she went all the way was at her apartment. She shared a room with another girl and were quite open to their sex lives. The roommate introduced her to vibrators and we even had a couple of threesomes with her. Her roommate’s boyfriend would spend the night at their room and my fiancée would hear them have sex in the next bed. One morning the boyfriend was horny and wanted to have sex with the roommate. The roommate wanted to sleep more. My fiancée offered to take care of him and her roommate said sure. The boyfriend got into my fiancée’s bed and they started having sex. He was much larger than me so she couldn’t take him all the way but they did fuck. He was bareback and pulled out to come on her body. They did this on a semi regular occasion in the morning. After we got married, they came over to visit and we did a full-swap and it was the first time i saw him with my wife.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:52 am

keytotheheart3 wrote:
4. If hubby is not present how do you ensure safety of the wife. If the bull/lover is a new guy you don't know

1. It happened in our kitchen. The guy bent my wife over the counter and took her right there.
2. I was out walking the dogs.
3. I've been present for a few times and other times I have been outside the bedroom. Both are surreal.
4. For the first guy that took my wife, he was in the same condo building as us so I was literally less than a minute away. For her most recent guy, we have several friends in the area where he lives and can be there within matter of minutes if I needed them to be.
5. Trust, I suppose. My wife has only told her best friend, whom she swore to secrecy.

spiral462
Trainable

Unread post by spiral462 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:51 pm

keytotheheart3 wrote:

1. Our first time was at a nice hotel. The same place we stayed on our wedding night.
2. I was lucky enough to watch the first time she took another lover.
3. Currently, her extramarital activity is limited to a friend that she meets out-of-state every few months...but I'd love to see her in action again!
4-5. We were careful to vet our first "bull" on an anonymous lifestyle site and had drinks before hand. I was present to make sure she stayed safe. She now has a regular lover that, although we know some of the same people professionally, is discreet.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:08 am

1. The 1st time was with her boss in the office after the other staff member left for the day.
2. Was not there to watch, as it wasn't really planned between them, even though there was a "connection" which I knew about.
3. All future meetings with her various lovers, she is alone. She has a hard rule, she will never permit me to watch or be in a position to listen.
4. The men in her life that she has been intimate with are friends or coworkers, so she is comfortable in the relationship prior to getting intimate. She would never hook up with a stranger.
5. She goes to motels, cars, van, a large pleasure boat, the guy's homes (never ours). She has been taken by various boyfriends to nice area restaurants for lunch or dinner or for drinks. Acts very casual when dining in public, makes no effort to hide from other patrons. People we know have seen her out, but she is very perceptive as to how to act, as if just dinning with a friend or colleague and makes sure the guy understands, ie: no touching, etc.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:49 pm

eztoget44 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:28 pm
1) At a nudist resort, Saturday night dance club. So hot watching them dirty dance, making out.
2) Happened outside behind some bushes....hottest thing I ever saw her naked on a blanket, a naked stranger on her, her long legs wrapped around him , him grinding into her
3) Love watching secretly sometimes, other times she surprises me with "a story " which gets me hard immediately ...love her to play either way
4) Never has been an issue
5) Same as # 4
Which nudist resort?

Wife and I discussing finally trying one.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:00 am

It was at their place of work. My wife was the manager of a retail branch, and she fucked the deputy manager.
They did it after hours, when the other staff had gone home. It was in her office.

I was not present, as it was an illicit affair.

Definitely when I'm present. But I'm ok with them doing it when I'm not present. I understand that they don't always want the cuck element that I inevitably introduce, if I'm there watching.

Safety isn't a problem. My wife was working with this man for several years before their relationship became sexual.

His circle of friends didn't overlap with our circle of friends, so that wasn't a problem.
However, he played in a rugby club, and was single. After matches he would go drinking with them, and inevitably they would ask questions about each others sex lives....."Who are you screwing?", and that sort of thing. If he'd have said nothing, then they might have marked him down as 'queer'.....not very welcome in rugby club culture. So he had to say something in response to their questions. Plus we used to go to some parties where myself, my wife and him were present. His rugby club mates didn't take long to add two and two together. And, because they found out that he was fucking a married woman, they were soon 'all over it'. There were some interesting times, at these parties, when his mates would engage me in conversation, and my wife and her boyfriend would try to slip away to a bedroom and have a grope, or more. They thought, for a while, that I knew nothing of what was going on. Deliciously embarrassing! But eventually they realised that I knew. And then I would get some quite embarrassing questions from them. Some of his mates could be very blunt about the questions they asked me, particularly if there was a group of them there. They liked to see me squirm. I don't think they realised that I loved the humiliation.
Eventually they got used to the situation, and their attention waned.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:26 am

At our home, in our bed. I had suggested hotwiving months earlier, and she said she might do it.
Then after some false starts she told me she was ready. I setup a cam with her on a cam/chat site.
After some chatting we settled on one guy, and asked him to come over.

He took her while I watched, but I did not participate.

Probably her alone, but she likes me to be there once in a while.

She has one fixed boyfriend/bull, and she chooses not to seek more playmates.
So this issue never occurs.

She only plays with one boyfriend//bull, and always at our house.
The neighbours have noticed, but we told them he is my brother. We do not expect any issues.

It should be all about her. So give space when she needs it.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:58 pm

keytotheheart3 wrote:

1. Hotel
2. Alone. She was meeting an old BF who was in town on business trip. Hubby was not aware of first time.
3. We prefer her alone and telling later.
4. Usually someone she had got to know some first.
5. Used to make an effort but now if someone knows, they know. PDA are done with her BFs.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:59 am

1. Where did it happened?

My Queen first cucked me in a hotel room.

My Queen went by herself. We aren’t yet married, and are in a long distance relationship so though we were never interested in solo play, it was the only way for her to play with her Bull, and after having met him, she NEEDED to fuck him.

My Queen has played twice, both times with the same Bull. I haven’t been able to be present either time do I don’t know which is better.

My Queen was in touch with him for a while before meeting, had a meet and greet in a public place, then gave me all of the hotel and room information.

Wasn’t much of a concern as they went straight from having drinks at a bar to the hotel room. The second time, they skipped the drinks.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:02 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:00 am

It was at their place of work. My wife was the manager of a retail branch, and she fucked the deputy manager.
They did it after hours, when the other staff had gone home. It was in her office.

I was not present, as it was an illicit affair.

Definitely when I'm present. But I'm ok with them doing it when I'm not present. I understand that they don't always want the cuck element that I inevitably introduce, if I'm there watching.

Safety isn't a problem. My wife was working with this man for several years before their relationship became sexual.

His circle of friends didn't overlap with our circle of friends, so that wasn't a problem.
However, he played in a rugby club, and was single. After matches he would go drinking with them, and inevitably they would ask questions about each others sex lives....."Who are you screwing?", and that sort of thing. If he'd have said nothing, then they might have marked him down as 'queer'.....not very welcome in rugby club culture. So he had to say something in response to their questions. Plus we used to go to some parties where myself, my wife and him were present. His rugby club mates didn't take long to add two and two together. And, because they found out that he was fucking a married woman, they were soon 'all over it'. There were some interesting times, at these parties, when his mates would engage me in conversation, and my wife and her boyfriend would try to slip away to a bedroom and have a grope, or more. They thought, for a while, that I knew nothing of what was going on. Deliciously embarrassing! But eventually they realised that I knew. And then I would get some quite embarrassing questions from them. Some of his mates could be very blunt about the questions they asked me, particularly if there was a group of them there. They liked to see me squirm. I don't think they realised that I loved the humiliation.
Did any of them propose they have a turn with your wife?

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:07 am

1. Where did it happened?
Her Hotwife cherry was popped in her minivan as her bull didn’t have a private location to host. Several of her dates were in her van.

Alone. I never got to watch any of her cuckolding sessions although we were working up to it. Unfortunately that never happened.

Frankly I probably would have screwed up watching her, saying or doing something distracting for them.

She vetted her bulls very carefully.

Most of her meets were in a different city.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:54 pm

In her BFF house who had arranged a blind fuck date for Lila to start getting even for my recently discovered affair
I was not there
She will flirt and pet in front of me but i am not invited to see her fuck
She handles herself
She is mildly discreet but if seen with a date she admits nothing and just blows it off

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:43 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:02 am
trecital wrote:

Not to me they didn't. I'd have said yes if they had, but I have to point out that it's not my decision.

I never got any feedback to say that any of them had 'tried it on'. But I can see how they might of thought she was worth trying. In a straight stone cold sober situation she would probably have rebutted any approach. But, we went to a lot of parties in those days, and she used to get very frisky with a couple of glasses of wine in her. So the potential was there.
There was one incident that might have been 'interesting'. But thats a story for another thread.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:37 am

trecital wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:43 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:02 am
trecital wrote:

Not to me they didn't. I'd have said yes if they had, but I have to point out that it's not my decision.

I never got any feedback to say that any of them had 'tried it on'. But I can see how they might of thought she was worth trying. In a straight stone cold sober situation she would probably have rebutted any approach. But, we went to a lot of parties in those days, and she used to get very frisky with a couple of glasses of wine in her. So the potential was there.
There was one incident that might have been 'interesting'. But thats a story for another thread.
Let me know when you write it up in another thread.