Cream pie for breakfast

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
warmnsalty
Player

Cream pie for breakfast

Unread post by warmnsalty » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:59 am

Mrs just came home from an early am meet up. Reddit guy I connected with a few days ago. Married, cheating, can only do early am meets. Told him Mrs isn't an early riser so not sure it can work. Passed along her contact info. She chats him up, and tells me last night they're meeting this morning. She's out of bed at 4:45 LOL. I was sitting her having coffee.... she walks in telling my my breakfast is running down her leg. She lays on the couch and sure enough .... mmm cum all over her inner thighs. I go to work and clean her up. Her pussy was red and puffy... said her clit was tender. I cleaned gently. Now she's off to be to try and fall back to sleep. Mrs Warm is on a roll.

Tommy
Experienced

Re: Cream pie for breakfast

Unread post by Tommy » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:16 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:59 am
.... she walks in telling my my breakfast is running down her leg.
That is a great candidate for the thread Hot things your wife has said!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:25 am

That's a great wife you have, getting up early to make you a fresh cream pie to go with your coffee!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:06 am

I've had something similar. My wife did an overnighter. She and her boyfriend had a quickie the morning before she came home. She gave me cream pie for breakfast and then I made her eggs benny.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:29 am

I like it when my wife's BF stays over night and she calls me into the bedroom to clean her pussy and his cock.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:40 pm

Cream pie.....breakfast of champions.

And your wife must truly love you. Getting up at 4:45am to 'cook' that pie for you....that's devotion.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:09 am

She's a keeper for sure. As much as I loved breakfast, make no mistake, she got up that early for her own pleasure my reward was a side benefit. LOL

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:36 am

My first full creampie was also in the early morning. Loved it!

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:54 am

This is awesome. Very envious. Thanks for sharing, warmnsalty!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:34 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:09 am
She's a keeper for sure. As much as I loved breakfast, make no mistake, she got up that early for her own pleasure my reward was a side benefit. LOL

Some of us wives just really like making pies, it's the homemaker in us!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:46 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:34 pm
warmnsalty wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:09 am

Some of us wives just really like making pies, it's the homemaker in us!
🤣 funny and brilliant. Kudos!

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:56 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
…she walks in telling my my breakfast is running down her leg. She lays on the couch and sure enough .... mmm cum all over her inner thighs. I go to work and clean her up. Her pussy was red and puffy... said her clit was tender. I cleaned gently.
Love it when the creampie has marinated inside.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:45 am

NSEW1 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:56 pm
warmnsalty wrote:
…she walks in telling my my breakfast is running down her leg. She lays on the couch and sure enough .... mmm cum all over her inner thighs. I go to work and clean her up. Her pussy was red and puffy... said her clit was tender. I cleaned gently.
Love it when the creampie has marinated inside.
I prefer them fresh, love when I'm underneath and the guy pulls out and his thick load runs out into my mouth. When she brings one home it's too thin, the smell and taste are there but the consistency is off. Still good but prefer freshly made to "leftover" LOL

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:13 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mrs just came home from an early am meet up. Reddit guy I connected with a few days ago. Married, cheating, can only do early am meets. Told him Mrs isn't an early riser so not sure it can work. Passed along her contact info. She chats him up, and tells me last night they're meeting this morning. She's out of bed at 4:45 LOL. I was sitting her having coffee.... she walks in telling my my breakfast is running down her leg. She lays on the couch and sure enough .... mmm cum all over her inner thighs. I go to work and clean her up. Her pussy was red and puffy... said her clit was tender. I cleaned gently. Now she's off to be to try and fall back to sleep. Mrs Warm is on a roll.
W&S - Your wife is clearly dedicated to her hobby. :lol: :lol:

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:13 am

Once she comes back to me in the morning and wakes me up and then informs me that she has creamy milk for my coffee
I remember that it was very thick and stuck inside the mouth

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:11 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Where did they fuck?

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:07 am

Bartleby wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:11 pm
warmnsalty wrote:
Where did they fuck?
She met him at his gym, he fucked her in the back of his SUV. He's coming over this week for an early morning fudk, He's going to fuck her at our house, the truck was too confining.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:02 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:07 am
Bartleby wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:11 pm
warmnsalty wrote:
Where did they fuck?
She met him at his gym, he fucked her in the back of his SUV. He's coming over this week for an early morning fudk, He's going to fuck her at our house, the truck was too confining.
W&S - So you get ejected from your own bed too. :shock: :lol: :lol: That or your a very solid sleeper. :???:

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:25 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:07 am

thanks for letting me know! Please tell us what happened at the meeting in your house.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:54 pm

Nothing goes better with morning coffee than a pie served warm and juicy by your woman.

licksclean69
Virgin

Unread post by licksclean69 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:58 pm

I'm home. Your breakfast is in me...

Peaks23
Trainable

Unread post by Peaks23 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:17 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:06 am
I've had something similar. My wife did an overnighter. She and her boyfriend had a quickie the morning before she came home. She gave me cream pie for breakfast and then I made her eggs benny.
This is the hope for my wife's first date. They are staying overnight and she wants to come home after having had a fuck just before they leave.

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:32 am

Breakfast pie is very nice idea but I have a fantasy about a midnight snack where he stays over and she leaves our bed and goes to visit him in the middle of the night. After which she returns to our bed and shows me the proof of what she has done, which is also the proof of who and what she is. A very hot sexual woman!
Last edited by shorebird on Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:33 am

Can't believe I missed this thread! That was hot af though on breakfast is served hahahaha
Ohio

unclecuck
Virgin

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:26 am

the responds to this Thread are the best so far.

love it.