Asking the Bull for permission to do things that make you a sissy cuck

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckIan
Experienced

Asking the Bull for permission to do things that make you a sissy cuck

Unread post by CuckIan » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:34 am

So all good cuckolds will follow their hot wife's requests and orders but do many of you experience the embarasmetv of being told to ask her bull?

My wife often has me clean her in front of her guy. Which I happily do. Tonight she wants me underneath her as he fucks her doggy and cums in her sweet pussy we did it once before and it was awkward, so she wants me to ask him. Actually the anticipation of asking is more than actually doing it.

Does your wife have you ask for permission from her bull to be the cuck you are?

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Asking the Bull for permission to do things that make you a sissy cuck

Unread post by trecital » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:47 am

Being told by my wife to ask her boyfriend for permission to masturbate in front of them, after having just watched them fuck. That was intense. But actually not that difficult to do. Basically, at that stage, I'd have pretty much done anything....

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:42 pm

“Sir, it’s been 3 weeks since my wife has touched me sexually. Would you allow her to give me a hand job?”

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:10 pm

Well i chickened out and my wife laughed at me. Turns out he didn't cum in her from behind tonight any way. After 50 minutes of sex with multiple positions he came in missionary. She did have me clean her out as soon as he left. But I failed at asking her guy. I'm sure another chance will come soon.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:16 pm

My wife told me that when her bull visits he is the man of the house. As such I am required to take orders from him and ask permission for anything I need or want on a personal level.Most things are already understood in terms of my duties.For instance I know he likes a cold beer as soon as he arrives and several while he takes care of my wife so I'm right on it. Soon as he walks in the door I have one ready and I serve it to him on a tray. Sometimes he likes it served in a frosted mug.If I want a beer I have to ask him if I may please have one sir. If he says no I don't dare give him any attitude about it.The same goes for things like taking a quick swim in the pool or being allowed to enter the marital bedroom to watch them fuck.If I ask my wife for something she will say, go ask Dave.In short,I have no independence or authority in my own house.If my wife is upset with me for something I did during the week she makes me answer to him when he visits. If I acted really out line or was negligent in doing my housework she will tell him I need punishment and he will use his belt on me. My wife loves to watch him belt my ass,it seems to make her horny. They usually go into the bedroom to fuck after he gives me a belting. My wife likes to remind me that in her eyes I'm not a man and having her bull dominate me is one of many ways she does it.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:00 pm

Husband: Sir I understand that I am not permitted touch my wife sexually. But after a month, I am really missing her. May I at least kiss her?

Bull: You may not. Permission denied.

Husband: Can I get anything? Please sir?

Bull: You’ll be gagged with her soiled panties while I whip your ass for asking.