In Plain Sight

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
iloanmywife
Experienced

In Plain Sight

Unread post by iloanmywife » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:41 pm

A few weeks ago my wife and I had a backyard party and we invited her boyfriend. We introduced him as a friend of mine from work, which allowed us to establish a backstory for how we know him if (when) we're seen with him in public or if anyone comes by the house when he's here.

We've always told ourselves not to be self-conscious with other men in public, because it's not unusual for a couple to go out with a male family member or a single guy friend. Other people aren't thinking "I'll bet that's a hotwife couple." There's no reason to feel self-conscious about it. So we've tried to make ourselves feel as innocuous with her boyfriend as we do with anyone else. Part of that was to introduce him to other people we know, so it didn't seem like we were hanging out with some random guy, and they might wonder why we're with some guy that nobody has ever met.

So we decided to introduce him into our circle so that we'd have a more plausible story. More practically, we like hanging out with him and we don't want to have to continue to compartmentalize our (very finite) social lives between him and everyone else. So if we can bring him into our vanilla situations then we can continue to hang out with him when we're not fooling around. With our extended circle of friends, I'm no longer conscious of how I met them or where or when. Sure I remember, I just don't think about it anymore. Our goal is to establish some connections with our other friends and neighbors so that he isn't just some random guy, but someone they've met also.

It was less weird than I expected, though there were a few moments. When he arrived and my wife was introducing him as my friend, my mother-in-law asked me how I knew him. In my head I answered, "He's fucking your daughter." But out loud I said, "From work." The latter was the lie. And there was a brief minute when the three of us happened to find ourselves chatting alone a few yards from the crowed. I mused how no one would imagine that he and I had been inside of her simultaneously. But mostly I didn't think about the kinky stuff because I was too busy being a host.

The party went well, and he's now been established as someone we know. Honestly, this is a significant investment in our relationship. We can't introduce random guys every party or people will definitely notice a pattern.

Anyone else attempt to blur the lines a little?
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: In Plain Sight

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:16 pm

My ex did the same during outings where I was not able to attend... For example her friends birthday outing to a nightclub with the group of friends. Typically the GF and i would be invited and go together but during the times that I wasn't able to attend, my GF slowly started bringing her boyfriend and introducing him as a friend. Several occasions would pass and then she'd bring him with again until all our friends started knowing him by name and actually inviting him. Naturally they played it safe but with liquor they started being flirty reached a point after a while where people suspected why she always only took him instead of me. That's when she made it fully obvious that they were together. I was soooo scared but so turned on that my gf decided to no longer hide her relationship and openly dated him .

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:00 pm

"In plain sight" has worked for us for years, and we live in the proverbial small town. We don't have set social circles that we run in, rather we are well known across circles.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:17 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:41 pm
A few weeks ago my wife and I had a backyard party and we invited her boyfriend. We introduced him as a friend of mine from work, which allowed us to establish a backstory for how we know him if (when) we're seen with him in public or if anyone comes by the house when he's here.

We've always told ourselves not to be self-conscious with other men in public, because it's not unusual for a couple to go out with a male family member or a single guy friend. Other people aren't thinking "I'll bet that's a hotwife couple." There's no reason to feel self-conscious about it. So we've tried to make ourselves feel as innocuous with her boyfriend as we do with anyone else. Part of that was to introduce him to other people we know, so it didn't seem like we were hanging out with some random guy, and they might wonder why we're with some guy that nobody has ever met.

So we decided to introduce him into our circle so that we'd have a more plausible story. More practically, we like hanging out with him and we don't want to have to continue to compartmentalize our (very finite) social lives between him and everyone else. So if we can bring him into our vanilla situations then we can continue to hang out with him when we're not fooling around. With our extended circle of friends, I'm no longer conscious of how I met them or where or when. Sure I remember, I just don't think about it anymore. Our goal is to establish some connections with our other friends and neighbors so that he isn't just some random guy, but someone they've met also.

It was less weird than I expected, though there were a few moments. When he arrived and my wife was introducing him as my friend, my mother-in-law asked me how I knew him. In my head I answered, "He's fucking your daughter." But out loud I said, "From work." The latter was the lie. And there was a brief minute when the three of us happened to find ourselves chatting alone a few yards from the crowed. I mused how no one would imagine that he and I had been inside of her simultaneously. But mostly I didn't think about the kinky stuff because I was too busy being a host.

The party went well, and he's now been established as someone we know. Honestly, this is a significant investment in our relationship. We can't introduce random guys every party or people will definitely notice a pattern.

Anyone else attempt to blur the lines a little?
ILMW - Your situation reminds me, on the flip side as it were, of the exact thoughts I had about a friends neighbours. A buddy had neighbours where he was part owner of a company and they were from England. Almost constantly, if you saw the husband and wife then Steve would be there too. The storey was Steve worked for the husbands company and was also from England, was lonely missed other Brits etc, etc.

The thing was, to me, what, Steve you can't make any friends at all after having been here twenty years and you really like hanging out with your boss 24/7? At the time being an avid reader of various Penthouse publications, the little voice in the back of my head was going "HHmmm, Steve are you bangin' your Bosses wife?" :shock: :shock:

TDhotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by TDhotwife » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:24 am

Nice. My wife and I have the same deal with her boyfriend of 13 years. They have sex twice a week and I am usually with them once a week for cleanup and I video. My wife's boyfriends goes to dinners, sex clubs, movies, pickleball, vacations, etc. My son and sometimes my brother are with us at some vanilla outings... He also is known as a "friend from work." My wife is very happy and loves that the boyfriend can come along, especially on vacations. Sometimes her boyfriend takes just her on his vacations.
When she returns I tell her she's been a bad girl. She says, "and I'm perfectly good at it!"

poppagman13
Prepubescent

Unread post by poppagman13 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:40 am

Nice intro! It sounds like you guys have been doing the "Cuckold" for a while. I like how you said you were "Honestly, this is a significant investment in our relationship". It also sounds like you, your wife and her boyfriend have decided to publicly affirm, to each other, your relationship, without divulging what that relationship is.

I would be interested to know the path that has brought you here today.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:25 pm

TDhotwife wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:24 am
Nice. My wife and I have the same deal with her boyfriend of 13 years. They have sex twice a week and I am usually with them once a week for cleanup and I video. My wife's boyfriends goes to dinners, sex clubs, movies, pickleball, vacations, etc. My son and sometimes my brother are with us at some vanilla outings... He also is known as a "friend from work." My wife is very happy and loves that the boyfriend can come along, especially on vacations. Sometimes her boyfriend takes just her on his vacations.
TDH - With that amount of time passing you must have some great tales of the the two of them especially being "out and about". Can you share any? :shock:

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:49 am

I had the pleasure to be the extramarital fun for some wives. I had sex with my friends wives or girlfriends and there were lots of occasins with us three attending some parties or social events. I liked the situation, for example, talking in a small round of people with the wife of a friend being part of the conversation, she maybe leaning next to him or holding her hand, stuff husbands and wives do, and knowing that this beautiful creature was a few nights ago in my bed and screaming my name while i fucked her over and over again.

I especially liked the family situations. Like family birthdays and such similar events. For exmle, me being a good friend, i was at family parties like children birthdays. There were also the grandparents, the parents of the wife i was fucking at that time, and she being the host of the party of her child. Knowing that under this normal dress she hides a body that gave me so much pleasure and nobody else is assumeing something.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:17 am

We have done this with my wife's boyfriends but have introduced him as a friend of mine if she has been caught out on a date by vanilla friends or family.
We have been in plain sight for 20 years with our swinger group though. We explained each couple as friends from work/gym/mothers' group etc. They are now all invited to family gatherings, christenings, weddings etc. They are godparents to our children and us to theirs. At family gatherings our parents hug them and will chat with them for ages. Our parents have babysat some of the group kids with ours so we could go to a "wedding" when we were at a swingers club fucking each other silly. It is such a turn on knowing that the guys your father-in-law is chatting with at a family BBQ actually all gangbanged his daughter the night before for her birthday. It is fun knowing that every wife in our group at our family BBQ is pantiless under their dresses and are wearing jewelled buttplugs and our families have no idea.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:34 am

In plain sight has worked for my wife and I as well throughout the years. We find it hot to toe the line between normal life and hotwife life. Several of my wifes bulls have met our regular friends. My wife has also fucked a few of her co-workers and mine as well. So it definitely makes work functions naughty.

As someone else said, when asked how do we know so and so, I wish I could answer by saying...."well....he fucks my wife while I watch...and sometimes solo" lol. But unfortunately we can't. Although, it is a turn on between us in the know....what goes on, and no one is the wiser.

It's especially hot when my wife is actively leaking that bulls cum while at a function.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:38 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:34 am
It's especially hot when my wife is actively leaking that bulls cum while at a function.

That made me smile and brings to mind how much I love going out and about while filled with my lover's semen. It's so deliciously naughty, especially going to church that way :D.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:47 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:38 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:34 am

That made me smile and brings to mind how much I love going out and about while filled with my lover's semen. It's so deliciously naughty, especially going to church that way :D.
Haha agreed...its definitely the naughtiest of naughty for all the people involved...and no one else is the wiser
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:27 am

My wife started getting fucked at work by a co-worker. They were alone in the office in the afternoons. She didn't tell me immediately, but she never could keep a secret, so I knew after a while, and he knew I was aware he was fucking my wife. She actually introduced me to him, and arranged for us to do a work project together. Then he and his wife invited us to dinner. His wife was a bit of a cold fish, so I could understand why he preferred to fuck my wife; and I had no desire for his wife. So we would sit around having dinner, where three of us knew of their extramarital relationship, but his wife had not clue.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:02 am

The wife I date explains her relationship to casual observers that I'm a friend of the family her husband met through golf. We all play at the same club. With everyone having kids and other lives, it's not a lie, but it does provide plausible deniability. I do in fact play golf with him. He's not a cuck, and they have an open marriage. Besides our intimate relationship, they're genuinely good people, and I would do anything for them as friends. Heck, my dog loves their kids, as he stays there a lot when I travel.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:35 am

My wife’s BF works with her. They work in different departments, and the company is big enough that people at one worksite are often friends with people at another worksite. There’s a lot of movement around the company. People know people!

As a consequence, we “worry” about their co-workers spotting them out and about.

my wife and her BF are both “foodies” (people who love new food experiences), so they’re perpetually trying new restaurants all around town. (It’s a big town!)

Often, when he and my wife get together, they like to fuck BEFORE they go out for lunch or dinner. (Fucking on a full stomach is no fun for her. She prefers to fuck and then go out.) They see co-workers occasionally, and it obviously piques interest since they know my attractive wife is a married woman. (My wife is Asian and has exotic appearances. She’s hard to miss.) So they explain off my absence as what a “food dud” I am and how I encourage her and him to go out and explore some restaurant I would NEVER go to. (It’s completely true, of course, that I’m just a meat-and-potatoes “food dud,” and that she LOVES trying new foods.)

So….among many in the company, I have had the additional (minor) humiliation of being known as a “food dud” who won’t explore new restaurants with my (obviously) adventurous and attractive wife.

It’s funny sometimes to note how, at holiday parties, some of their co-workers carefully mention to me that they saw her at some restaurant across town with (BF’s name here)……like she’s cheating on me somehow. It’s like they’re asking, “Are you okay with this?” (The metaphorical connection between food and sex is, as we all know, thorough and storied. People who enjoy good food together often enjoy good sex together. I guess it has to do with what a woman is willing to put in her body…and the men who feed them.)

I then have to admit that I’m just not a foodie like the two of them…..that she had to find someone else who would satisfy that part of her. (The sexual innuendo is almost impossible to avoid….like, “Another man is feeding my very attractive wife and I’m okay with it?” I have to sheepishly reply to their inquiry, “Yes.”)

If only their co-workers KNEW (though I’m sure some of them suspect) that just minutes or maybe an hour prior to being spotted at some restaurant, my wife was eating her BF’s dick and taking his cum as a sort of appetizer before hitting some restaurant. If they only knew that, in that very moment that they spotted the two of them, the crotch of her panties was damp with his cum.

Like I say, I’m sure some of the co-workers suspect, but nobody has actually stepped that far to actually ask, “Is your wife fucking him, too?”

I kinda wish they’d be bold and just ask so I could, again, sheepishly reply, “Yes.”

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:31 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:35 am
My wife’s BF works with her. They work in different departments, and the company is big enough that people at one worksite are often friends with people at another worksite. There’s a lot of movement around the company. People know people!

As a consequence, we “worry” about their co-workers spotting them out and about.

my wife and her BF are both “foodies” (people who love new food experiences), so they’re perpetually trying new restaurants all around town. (It’s a big town!)

Often, when he and my wife get together, they like to fuck BEFORE they go out for lunch or dinner. (Fucking on a full stomach is no fun for her. She prefers to fuck and then go out.) They see co-workers occasionally, and it obviously piques interest since they know my attractive wife is a married woman. (My wife is Asian and has exotic appearances. She’s hard to miss.) So they explain off my absence as what a “food dud” I am and how I encourage her and him to go out and explore some restaurant I would NEVER go to. (It’s completely true, of course, that I’m just a meat-and-potatoes “food dud,” and that she LOVES trying new foods.)

So….among many in the company, I have had the additional (minor) humiliation of being known as a “food dud” who won’t explore new restaurants with my (obviously) adventurous and attractive wife.

It’s funny sometimes to note how, at holiday parties, some of their co-workers carefully mention to me that they saw her at some restaurant across town with (BF’s name here)……like she’s cheating on me somehow. It’s like they’re asking, “Are you okay with this?” (The metaphorical connection between food and sex is, as we all know, thorough and storied. People who enjoy good food together often enjoy good sex together. I guess it has to do with what a woman is willing to put in her body…and the men who feed them.)

I then have to admit that I’m just not a foodie like the two of them…..that she had to find someone else who would satisfy that part of her. (The sexual innuendo is almost impossible to avoid….like, “Another man is feeding my very attractive wife and I’m okay with it?” I have to sheepishly reply to their inquiry, “Yes.”)

If only their co-workers KNEW (though I’m sure some of them suspect) that just minutes or maybe an hour prior to being spotted at some restaurant, my wife was eating her BF’s dick and taking his cum as a sort of appetizer before hitting some restaurant. If they only knew that, in that very moment that they spotted the two of them, the crotch of her panties was damp with his cum.

Like I say, I’m sure some of the co-workers suspect, but nobody has actually stepped that far to actually ask, “Is your wife fucking him, too?”

I kinda wish they’d be bold and just ask so I could, again, sheepishly reply, “Yes.”
SLWW - Clearly she wants to work up an appetite. :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:01 am

We are slowly doing this with my wife’s boyfriend. Little harder to explain because he and I are total opposite. He’s a high level manger that goes to clubs, likes and lives in the city. I’m in construction we live In The country and outdoorsy type. He’s a well fit, well hung black man and I’m your typical over weight small dick white guy.
So we have been inviting him to some of the vanilla parties we have trying to get him more familiar to family and friends. Then after the parties he usually rails her and spends the night. Lol

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:24 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:01 am
We are slowly doing this with my wife’s boyfriend. Little harder to explain because he and I are total opposite. He’s a high level manger that goes to clubs, likes and lives in the city. I’m in construction we live In The country and outdoorsy type. He’s a well fit, well hung black man and I’m your typical over weight small dick white guy.
So we have been inviting him to some of the vanilla parties we have trying to get him more familiar to family and friends. Then after the parties he usually rails her and spends the night. Lol
Wonderful! Establishing him as a trusted friend and part of your social circle provides your wife plausible deniability later. We've even tried, with varying degrees of success, to get her boyfriend to develop relationships with other members of our circle (e.g., golfing with mutual friends).

Love the visual of him railing your wife afterward. I usually have to remind them not to get too handsy before everyone has gone home.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:36 am

we've had similar experiences and it's so intense trying to act normal around those who don't know....adding to it all the more

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:07 pm

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:36 am
we've had similar experiences and it's so intense trying to act normal around those who don't know....adding to it all the more
It's true. Even though we have more pragmatic reasons for introducing him, I admit that I get an enormous thrill out of seeing my wife's boyfriend casually talking to members of our inner circle while thinking about the things he's done to my wife.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:43 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:07 pm
AngiesHusband wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:36 am
It's true. Even though we have more pragmatic reasons for introducing him, I admit that I get an enormous thrill out of seeing my wife's boyfriend casually talking to members of our inner circle while thinking about the things he's done to my wife.
absolutely yes, mind racing as you see him around Angie's friends and co-workers knowing the secrets he could tell

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Blurred lines are far too risky for us. We cannot risk our kids finding out that their angelic mother is a bedroom porn star.

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:12 pm

Some of these stories are very hot. Wish i had that situation

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:23 am

I honestly think that the plain sight option is the least risky option when considering an ongoing relationship. The logic is that the more lies you’re telling, the higher the risk of getting caught in one of them. For example, say a couple was trying to hide things and told me that the wife was in a new book club to explain her absences. You would have to craft an entirely believable story about how she found out about the book club, background stories for all the fake members of the book club, what books they are reading, why those books were selected, where they are meeting, when they are meeting, and why others can’t join the book club if they are interested, etc., etc., etc. That’s a lot to get right and keep straight.

Compare that to, “Hey this is my friend X and we met at Y. We like to hangout some sometimes.” That’s a hell of a lot simpler. The only lie is one of omission (“Oh by the way, I also like to watch him have sex with my wife.”).

My recommendation, if you go with the plain sight option, is to emphasize the friendship between the husband and the other guy. That will generally make the story more believable/relatable and less likely to raise suspicions. You can increase the believability by having the two of them hangout from time to time without the wife around. The good news is that I think that is something good for cucks and bulls to do anyway.

I’m a personal trainer and my couples and I have used that as our background story. One or both of them hired me to do one-on-one workout sessions, either at my home gym or theirs. We’ll just say that we became friends because of that and that’s why we are spending time together socially.

Again, it is simple and believable. The only lie is that we aren’t mentioning that I am sleeping with the wife.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:54 am

athlete915 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:23 am
I honestly think that the plain sight option is the least risky option when considering an ongoing relationship. The logic is that the more lies you’re telling, the higher the risk of getting caught in one of them. For example, say a couple was trying to hide things and told me that the wife was in a new book club to explain her absences. You would have to craft an entirely believable story about how she found out about the book club, background stories for all the fake members of the book club, what books they are reading, why those books were selected, where they are meeting, when they are meeting, and why others can’t join the book club if they are interested, etc., etc., etc. That’s a lot to get right and keep straight.

Compare that to, “Hey this is my friend X and we met at Y. We like to hangout some sometimes.” That’s a hell of a lot simpler. The only lie is one of omission (“Oh by the way, I also like to watch him have sex with my wife.”).

My recommendation, if you go with the plain sight option, is to emphasize the friendship between the husband and the other guy. That will generally make the story more believable/relatable and less likely to raise suspicions. You can increase the believability by having the two of them hangout from time to time without the wife around. The good news is that I think that is something good for cucks and bulls to do anyway.

I’m a personal trainer and my couples and I have used that as our background story. One or both of them hired me to do one-on-one workout sessions, either at my home gym or theirs. We’ll just say that we became friends because of that and that’s why we are spending time together socially.

Again, it is simple and believable. The only lie is that we aren’t mentioning that I am sleeping with the wife.
Well said, and the bolded part was exactly our perspective as well. We already hang out with him semi-regularly, so introducing him to others is a deliberate risk mitigation step. We're not going to introduce every guy who fucks my wife a few times to our extended social circle. But this particular guy has become a legitimate friend of ours in his own right, who also happens to have an ongoing sexual relationship with my wife. At this point it would raise more suspicions not to have introduced him. "Hey, who's that one guy who hangs out at their house but nobody else has ever met?"

If a neighbor notices his truck in our driveway, or if a friend or family member stops by our house and the three of us are on the patio having a beer, people will be less likely to get suspicious. If we hadn't already introduced him they might get the wrong (well...right :oops: ) idea.