In Plain Sight

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: In Plain Sight

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:24 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:54 am
athlete915 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:23 am
I honestly think that the plain sight option is the least risky option when considering an ongoing relationship. The logic is that the more lies you’re telling, the higher the risk of getting caught in one of them. For example, say a couple was trying to hide things and told me that the wife was in a new book club to explain her absences. You would have to craft an entirely believable story about how she found out about the book club, background stories for all the fake members of the book club, what books they are reading, why those books were selected, where they are meeting, when they are meeting, and why others can’t join the book club if they are interested, etc., etc., etc. That’s a lot to get right and keep straight.

Compare that to, “Hey this is my friend X and we met at Y. We like to hangout some sometimes.” That’s a hell of a lot simpler. The only lie is one of omission (“Oh by the way, I also like to watch him have sex with my wife.”).

My recommendation, if you go with the plain sight option, is to emphasize the friendship between the husband and the other guy. That will generally make the story more believable/relatable and less likely to raise suspicions. You can increase the believability by having the two of them hangout from time to time without the wife around. The good news is that I think that is something good for cucks and bulls to do anyway.

I’m a personal trainer and my couples and I have used that as our background story. One or both of them hired me to do one-on-one workout sessions, either at my home gym or theirs. We’ll just say that we became friends because of that and that’s why we are spending time together socially.

Again, it is simple and believable. The only lie is that we aren’t mentioning that I am sleeping with the wife.
Well said, and the bolded part was exactly our perspective as well. We already hang out with him semi-regularly, so introducing him to others is a deliberate risk mitigation step. We're not going to introduce every guy who fucks my wife a few times to our extended social circle. But this particular guy has become a legitimate friend of ours in his own right, who also happens to have an ongoing sexual relationship with my wife. At this point it would raise more suspicions not to have introduced him. "Hey, who's that one guy who hangs out at their house but nobody else has ever met?"

If a neighbor notices his truck in our driveway, or if a friend or family member stops by our house and the three of us are on the patio having a beer, people will be less likely to get suspicious. If we hadn't already introduced him they might get the wrong (well...right :oops: ) idea.
ILMW - Having common interests, (aside from ones wife) I should think, would be quite helpful to provide lots of excuses as to why he might be at your place so frequently.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:10 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:24 pm
ILMW - Having common interests, (aside from ones wife) I should think, would be quite helpful to provide lots of excuses as to why he might be at your place so frequently.
I agree completely. It makes the sex better as well, since there's a stronger mutual connection. It's easy to transition from hanging out to sex and back to hanging out, to the point where there's really no line between the two. Like watching a movie at his place and I look over and she's going down on him, or having wine in our kitchen and he pulls her yoga pants down and slips in as we're still talking. It feels organic, which makes it sexy. And to your point, having mutual interests gives us plausible deniability why we're together. That's a major reason we've turned down offers from otherwise interesting potential men. If we have nothing in common then we wouldn't be able to explain why we're together.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

noreaster
Trainable

Unread post by noreaster » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:24 pm

We’ve had 3 different situations that I can think of that kind of fall into this area.

The first was a relative of mine so him being around wasn’t unusual whether or not I was there. There were times the two of them would go for a motorcycle ride on his motorcycle or she’d ride with him somewhere or even if he stopped by the house to visit and I may not be home. It this particular situation and at that time he wasn’t aware I knew it was going on either.

The second only happened once when another guy visited our family at an overnight camping out fundraiser. He wasn’t really formally introduced and didn’t interact with everyone but did do some laps with my wife around the track. We just said he was a friend of hers but it only happened once.

The other time was with a well known professional in a small town next to ours. They only got together a few times before he faded away. I believe his fading away was due to not being able to come up with a good reason for us to be suddenly hanging around with him if anyone saw us all together or saw us or our car at his house. We really had nothing in common with him other than the sex they had. It was a concern of ours, or mine anyway, more than his I think.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:42 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:10 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
I agree completely. It makes the sex better as well, since there's a stronger mutual connection. It's easy to transition from hanging out to sex and back to hanging out, to the point where there's really no line between the two. Like watching a movie at his place and I look over and she's going down on him, or having wine in our kitchen and he pulls her yoga pants down and slips in as we're still talking. It feels organic, which makes it sexy. And to your point, having mutual interests gives us plausible deniability why we're together. That's a major reason we've turned down offers from otherwise interesting potential men. If we have nothing in common then we wouldn't be able to explain why we're together.
ILMW - It sort of surprises me to some degree when I read other threads where there is a long term situation (or at least with some), that there isn't more of the "mutual interests" scenario used. In some ways a very good cover.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:05 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Like watching a movie at his place and I look over and she's going down on him, or having wine in our kitchen and he pulls her yoga pants down and slips in as we're still talking. It feels organic, which makes it sexy.
Wow, both of those situations sound sexy as hell. We do hotel take-overs and hotel meets, so my Wife has never had 'innocent activities' turn sexual. A situation like that would blow my cuck mind (in a good way).

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:44 am

SubSnuggler wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:05 am
iloanmywife wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Like watching a movie at his place and I look over and she's going down on him, or having wine in our kitchen and he pulls her yoga pants down and slips in as we're still talking. It feels organic, which makes it sexy.
Wow, both of those situations sound sexy as hell. We do hotel take-overs and hotel meets, so my Wife has never had 'innocent activities' turn sexual. A situation like that would blow my cuck mind (in a good way).
SS - The innocent activities scenario implies a long term BF/FWB type situation. Is this something you and your wife would be up for? And would probably mean way less of swinging activities.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:09 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:44 am
SubSnuggler wrote:
iloanmywife wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
SS - The innocent activities scenario implies a long term BF/FWB type situation. Is this something you and your wife would be up for? And would probably mean way less of swinging activities.
Definitely not. My Wife is a Dominatrix. Boys are just toys for her amusement... men are frivolities, nothing more. She doesn't have any issue with recurring bulls, she has two, but as far as deeper relationships she couldn't be less interested.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:54 am

SubSnuggler wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:09 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
SubSnuggler wrote:
iloanmywife wrote:

Definitely not. My Wife is a Dominatrix. Boys are just toys for her amusement... men are frivolities, nothing more. She doesn't have any issue with recurring bulls, she has two, but as far as deeper relationships she couldn't be less interested.
SS - In that case perhaps she would be interested in developing her own (you aside) reoccurring subs squad.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:29 pm

My wife received an invitation to her old bosses daughters wedding because he always liked her and they've stayed in touch. I've met him a couple of times but it's been awhile since I've seen him. When I got home from work on Saturday the invitation was in the mail. It was addressed to her so I put it on the kitchen table and didn't think much of it. It looked like an invitation or a thank you card type of envelope and figured I'd find out when she opened it.She was at her sister's and didn't get home until later that night. When she saw it she said, "I'll bet that's an invitation to the wedding because that's Tom's daughters address on the return." I had no idea what wedding she was talking about because she didn't even know she would be invited. When she opened it, I asked when it was. She told me when, tacked it to the board and wrote wedding on May 17th and circled it on the calander. The next day we visited a friend in the hospital and went out to dinner with his wife and daughter.

When we got home she threw in a load of laundry and told me to pour her a glass of wine. I poured the wine and handed it to her when she walked into the kitchen. She tooka sip and stood there looking at me for a moment before saying,
"You know I've been thinking about this wedding."
"Oh yeah. What about it ?"
"I've been thinking about it and I'm going to ask Dan to come with me."
I felt my body sag and the blood drain from my face. Dan is her 42yo boyfriend from Jersey that she's been fucking for almost two years !
It's going to be a whole other level now.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:18 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:54 am
SubSnuggler wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:09 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
SubSnuggler wrote:

SS - In that case perhaps she would be interested in developing her own (you aside) reoccurring subs squad.
If you can cook well, do domestic tasks, are willing to endure permanent chastity, and know to say please and yes ma'am, she would think about it. She takes ownership and control seriously. Honestly she would prefer a girl sub more, but she's not picky.