Here's a new one: LoopLok

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you have a LoopLok?

Yes. All the time.
No votes
Yes. Only occasionally wear it.
No votes
Yes. Never wear it.
No votes
No. But I've heard of it before.
16%
No. A what now?
84%

Total votes: 44

Wickedwick
Trainable

Here's a new one: LoopLok

Unread post by Wickedwick » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:30 am

Ran across this blog post on Evolve Your Man

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2023/06 ... loop-mean/

Lead paragraph from the post:
Have you see people walking around town with locks on their beltloop? Have you wondered just what in tarnation those are about? Look no further, we will unfold the details of the looplok craze. The latest craze in the male chastity community is a lock on the beltloop known as the looplok. The lock is the male equivalent of the key necklace and signifies that the male is locked up in a male chastity device. Since public display of genitals locked in a chastity device is generally frowned upon, this allows a couple to proudly display their commitment to each other in a public manner. While a looplok is certainly not necessary to participate in male chastity, it is often something that couples take a great deal of pride in.
I have never ran across this myself or seen anyone, outside of this post, talk about it... :???:

Kycouple
Experienced

Re: Here's a new one: LoopLok

Unread post by Kycouple » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:24 pm

That’s interesting I guess I need to have one since iam locked all the time.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:33 pm

This comes from a blog "http://flr101.blogspot.com/" which no longer exists. She was into semen retention and used to beat the shit out of her husband if he ejaculated without permission, even to the point of putting those dog shock collar on him if he masturbated. Really cruel and extreme. Suddenly the blog went private and then deleted a few weeks later. Reason unknown.

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:05 pm

That's a great idea. I will start wearing one, I have just the right one in mind

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:00 am

I just came across this and LOVE it !!!! I will be implementing it immediately with my hot wife/cuckold couple.

The cuckold will wear a looplock at ALL times he is wearing his cage. I will be requiring him to wear his looplock always in my presence. I can imagine his wife enjoying him wearing the looplock and even requiring using his cage more often for the fun she will have with his exposure.

I am not sure why I have not heard about this before.. it is ingenious !!! I must be living a sheltered life ,, lol !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:33 am

For us we dont see the reason for this, other than to maybe show 1% of the population i am locked, do they need to know? and do i want to advertise it...NO.

Our view is that with me wearing a collar and semi tight or very tight female jeans and the bulge of the cage and padlock showing to various degrees is enough and whilst i think its unlikely anyone would ever ask me if i had a big cock, or comment on my jeans i wouldnt welcome being asked if i am a cuck in my vanilla life, It is afterall hardly a term of endearment to normal people is it?

I will say ive had a few double takes from people, mainly women when wearing my heavy metal collar and hoop in vanilla land that can become slightly visable and the odd smile from the women, then i know, they know but do they? this collar is more associated with a Sub into BDSM.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:01 am

What is your cage? years ago i was in a CB 6000

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:01 am

Wickedwick wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:30 am
Ran across this blog post on Evolve Your Man

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2023/06 ... loop-mean/

Lead paragraph from the post:
Have you see people walking around town with locks on their beltloop? Have you wondered just what in tarnation those are about? Look no further, we will unfold the details of the looplok craze. The latest craze in the male chastity community is a lock on the beltloop known as the looplok. The lock is the male equivalent of the key necklace and signifies that the male is locked up in a male chastity device. Since public display of genitals locked in a chastity device is generally frowned upon, this allows a couple to proudly display their commitment to each other in a public manner. While a looplok is certainly not necessary to participate in male chastity, it is often something that couples take a great deal of pride in.
I have never ran across this myself or seen anyone, outside of this post, talk about it... :???:
What a cool thing to do. I just asked my sweetie via a whatsapp text to see if it was cool that i did this.

InigoMontoya
Site Admin

Unread post by InigoMontoya » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:17 pm

Am I the only one who remembers having a padlock locked to a belt loop on your pants was just some random fad in the 80s? In the same breath, I've worn padlocks thus simply because I was doing something that required a padlock but was afraid of losing it. If I saw such, I'd be much more likely to assume a retro fad or simple utility depending on whether or not the wearer looked like a DIYer.

edit: To be fair, however, when I've seen it previously they were full sized padlocks; not the tiny things in the OP's link.
Deposed Dictator