Intentional post-nut clarity before a session

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever intentionally orgasmed to get post-nut clarity right before a cuckolding session?

Yes and enjoyed it
39%
Yes and did NOT enjoy it
10%
No and want to try it
14%
No and do NOT want to try it
37%

Total votes: 71

toreaddave
Experienced

Intentional post-nut clarity before a session

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:52 pm

Have you ever intentionally orgasmed to get post-nut clarity right before a cuckolding session? I think the idea of experiencing a session when you have post-nut clarity would be the truest form of cuckolding. You're not driven by your horniness and just experience it for what it truly is.

knight4princess
Player

Re: Intentional post-nut clarity before a session

Unread post by knight4princess » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:27 pm

There are so many different ways of approaching this. But unhorny would not be my way.

kumcrazycpl
Trainable

Unread post by kumcrazycpl » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:15 am

I can't say I did it intentionally. When we started this lifestyle I was masturbating daily and multiple times a day. Occasionally I would be surprised by my wife bringing home one of her guys or someone new. The experience of watching or helping after a masturbating session was still horny to watch or help , but lacked my go get it style. I still performed as was expected, but as I said I wasn't 100 percent. Given the choice, I wouldn't masturbate before the fun started with her and a guy.

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:22 am

It happened before a couple meets that were on the more "scarier" side where groups of men were involved. I wanted to clear my head and make sure I'm not putting my wife at risk due to my being excessively horny

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:19 am

Before my wife and I started our foursome with her sister and boyfriend we ordered a meal from the local take away. When it arrived the four of us got undressed so we could eat in the nude, and enhance our arousal.
My SIL told me to stand up by the table and she took hold of my penis and started wanking me off. My wife told the boyfriend to stand by me and she started wanking him. Watching her holding his penis got me over the edge and my SIL aimed my cum onto my food. She then started fondling my wife's breasts and within seconds, the boyfriend started cumming and my wife aimed his cum onto my food too.
The others knew I had a fetish for drinking my SIL's pee so no one was surprised when she held an empty glass between her legs and peed into it. She put the glass down next to my meal and I had to mix the sperm into my food and eat it and wash it down with a glass of pee within a few minutes of cumming.
I found the whole situation so arousing that I didn't lose any of my excitement about what had just happened and what was about to happen.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:41 am

Definitely advanced play. I certainly wouldn't recommend it for newbies, but if you play this way enough it's probably going to happen at some point.

I occasionally edge myself to orgasm while my wife is on a date, especially if it's an overnighter. I normally don't touch myself, for obvious reasons. And often I'm forbidden from doing so, whether honor system or caged. Doing so amplifies the feeling of being cuckolded, dialing that feeling to 11 for a few euphoric moments. Those orgasms are exquisite, but come at a steep price. That feeling of remorse that follows can border on panic if you're not ready for it.

At first I was: "Oh fuck yes, I'm a cuckold!" :D
But then I was: "What have I done? I'm a cuckold." :cry:

If you're a cuckold masochist, it's worth experiencing. Here's the trick: don't think of the post-orgasm regret as the finale. The anguish that follows is simply foreplay for your next orgasm with your wife. Embrace it.

I once deliberately masturbated right before a threesome with our former Bull. I was recording the session and wanted to be limp throughout to enhance the visual of what we were planning to do, which did not involve me penetrating my wife. Long story short, it didn't work. Darn libido. Lol.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:45 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:19 am
Before my wife and I started our foursome with her sister and boyfriend we ordered a meal from the local take away. When it arrived the four of us got undressed so we could eat in the nude, and enhance our arousal.
My SIL told me to stand up by the table and she took hold of my penis and started wanking me off. My wife told the boyfriend to stand by me and she started wanking him. Watching her holding his penis got me over the edge and my SIL aimed my cum onto my food. She then started fondling my wife's breasts and within seconds, the boyfriend started cumming and my wife aimed his cum onto my food too.
The others knew I had a fetish for drinking my SIL's pee so no one was surprised when she held an empty glass between her legs and peed into it. She put the glass down next to my meal and I had to mix the sperm into my food and eat it and wash it down with a glass of pee within a few minutes of cumming.
I found the whole situation so arousing that I didn't lose any of my excitement about what had just happened and what was about to happen.
Wow, that is one hell of a scenario!

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:46 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:41 am
Definitely advanced play. I certainly wouldn't recommend it for newbies, but if you play this way enough it's probably going to happen at some point.

I occasionally edge myself to orgasm while my wife is on a date, especially if it's an overnighter. I normally don't touch myself, for obvious reasons. And often I'm forbidden from doing so, whether honor system or caged. Doing so amplifies the feeling of being cuckolded, dialing that feeling to 11 for a few euphoric moments. Those orgasms are exquisite, but come at a steep price. That feeling of remorse that follows can border on panic if you're not ready for it.

At first I was: "Oh fuck yes, I'm a cuckold!" :D
But then I was: "What have I done? I'm a cuckold." :cry:

If you're a cuckold masochist, it's worth experiencing. Here's the trick: don't think of the post-orgasm regret as the finale. The anguish that follows is simply foreplay for your next orgasm with your wife. Embrace it.

I once deliberately masturbated right before a threesome with our former Bull. I was recording the session and wanted to be limp throughout to enhance the visual of what we were planning to do, which did not involve me penetrating my wife. Long story short, it didn't work. Darn libido. Lol.
Great story and advice, thanks!

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:42 pm

the worst thing that you can have in this situation is clarity. You need to be devoured by lust to get through this. It is bad enough that clarity comes after you have ejaculated but the situation is far from over.

SoCalOHWFan
Trainable

Unread post by SoCalOHWFan » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:11 pm

This is a “deep end of the pool” type of play. After “cuming to your senses” the cuckold experience will be taken to another level. Your mind is no longer impacted by the fog of lust, and you are left with a raw unimpeded view that your wife is about to take another man to satisfy her needs. Since your sexual needs have just been met, thoughts of deep inadequacy will certainly creep in as she leaves for her date, or as you to watch/listen to her lustful pleasures if you are included in the session.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:05 am

I have experienced this more times than I can count. After helping my wife dress for her dates, she’ll often ask whether I want to masturbate before she leaves. Given that I’m almost always sporting an erection and my wife has pointedly ignored my arousal, I’ll sometimes take her up on her offer.

I’ll typically lie on the bed while my wife poses provocatively, sometimes pulling up the hem of her skirt to give me a peek of her panties, or flashing me her shaved pussy if she’s opted to go without. It doesn’t usually take long before I blow my load and while my hand is still wrapped around my Dick, my wife will give me a kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye.

At first, it was tough to deal with the aftermath. The empty house, the smell of my wife’s perfume still lingering in the air, gave me bouts of worry and concern that we were doing something horribly wrong. But now, I just savor the moment, enjoying the rush of emotions that come from knowing my wife is heading out to be with another man.

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:12 am

I have experienced it many many times we live in a pretty "hard" hotwife/cuckold marriage and i am only allowed to cum when my wife says so and she does of course know that i love to get post-nut clarity before she leaves to be with a better man due to the completely different emotions that you experience when the fog of lust is gone so she often but not every time tells me to ejaculate in the shower or toilet before she leaves and she ususally ends with saying something like "How does is feel knowing that i want your useless sperm to end up in the toilet while a far better man will fill everyone of my holes with his superior cum ?"

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:42 pm

I wish I could change my answer. I was confused by the question.

I answered "Yes, and I did NOT enjoy it," but I would likely have answered "Yes, and enjoyed it." I'm somewhere in between, I think.

I can't say I've INTENTIONALLY gone out of my way to nut before he has fucked my wife, but it has happened.

It's one of those situations where my wife has told me she's not feeling up to it, so I've jerked off/wanked, thinking that was gonna be the best I get for the day.

Then........When we actually get to his place, he expresses his horniness and wants to fuck......She capitulates, and before long, her bra is landing on the floor, her panties are coming off her feet, she's on her back, and he's either feasting on her pussy or balls-deep in her.

Of course, by that time, I've got nothing left, and I have to sit there and just watch, stroking my semi-hard penis (...not really hard, y'know what I mean?) so as to not kill the mood by stomping away in frustration. (She wants me to be there....after all, she likes when I watch.)

Watching them AFTER I've nutted focuses the mind. I feel like an attendant...like a fly on the wall...there to serve as light entertainment, jerking off in their peripheral vision as he and she are clearly going to cum together after all...there to be quiet (maybe kiss her on the mouth, if I'm lucky) while she moans and arches her back while he eats her to an orgasm...there to hold her hand as he absolutely owns her body in any way he pleases...there to get them some washcloths when he has finished filling her and she's dripping his cum onto his nice sheets and bedspread...there to get her panties and bra back from the floor where they were thrown so she can get herself dressed again (keeping as much of his sperm in her as is comfortable) before we all head out to dinner. It's a completely different mood when I've already nutted.

I like it, of course, because I LOVE to watch her get a thorough shagging....but I don't like it because I was fooled into nutting beforehand and have nothing to offer other than what I describe above. Does this make sense?

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:55 pm

Voted yes and enjoyed it, but it's more complicated than that.

I haven't done this by my own hand, but she’s done it deliberately to me and given me a ruined orgasm into the bargain before going off to her lover dressed for seduction, so it does strike a chord. If you’re not familiar with our story, she always plays the cheating wife, so there is no question of me watching after orgasm or ever being present, but it still makes a big difference to the experience and the level of angst one feels as she leaves and until she returns. Completely different mindset, so I definitely can empathise.

In our case, it came about as Sherrie was descending deeper into her bdsm relationship with her dominant lover, Geoff, and I’d boldly asked her to do exactly as she felt in the moment, to ramp it up and be “in my face” about it. She took me at my word.

The whole thing was crazy exciting for us, and later on it led to my total denial of penetration with her or even seeing her naked for a period. Paradoxically, that period was wild, and one of the hottest spells of our entire time together. The first time she gave me the ruined orgasm, though, it came as a complete shock. She set it up superbly, and completely duped me because I was expecting one of her legendary edging sessions that can go on literally for hours. Thereafter, it became something that she had up her sleeve to keep me guessing, Usually she’d give me the most mindblowing orgasms I was accustomed to with her, but I knew it was always a possibility she might ruin one for me now and then without mercy.

This is a link to the section of our story that contains that first time for anyone interested: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359&start=625#p1358134
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:22 pm

My wife likes to do this to me as a form of punishment. But she doesn't let me have an actual orgasm by jerking off.Instead she keeps me in my chastity cage and milks me. This process brings me to the post nut frame of ming but with no pleasure at all.She loves to be cruel like this if I've displeased her or slacked off on my housework.She tells me this clarity of mind is good for me. It helps me realize that this is not a game but a lifestyle.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:42 pm

SoCalOHWFan wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:11 pm
This is a “deep end of the pool” type of play. After “cuming to your senses” the cuckold experience will be taken to another level. Your mind is no longer impacted by the fog of lust, and you are left with a raw unimpeded view that your wife is about to take another man to satisfy her needs. Since your sexual needs have just been met, thoughts of deep inadequacy will certainly creep in as she leaves for her date, or as you to watch/listen to her lustful pleasures if you are included in the session.
I was never present when Cressida fucked a man, so, left at home, I was free to whack it as I pleased...and sometimes I'd cum as she walked out the door.

And for me, my acceptance after cumming, but before she'd even got to him, cemented how in my mind how much I wanted and enjoyed this lifestyle. I've never felt ANY regrets about having married a slut and willingly sending her off to someone who could fuck her better than I ever had...or could. Yes, as you said, thoughts of deep inadequacy are foremost...but I revel in them.

And don't think I'm immune to post-orgasm let down: To my regret, after all these years, I STILL have never been able to cum in my hand and bring that ejaculate to my mouth...just can't do it!!

Troilus

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:23 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:42 pm
SoCalOHWFan wrote:
I was never present when Cressida fucked a man, so, left at home, I was free to whack it as I pleased...and sometimes I'd cum as she walked out the door.

And for me, my acceptance after cumming, but before she'd even got to him, cemented how in my mind how much I wanted and enjoyed this lifestyle. I've never felt ANY regrets about having married a slut and willingly sending her off to someone who could fuck her better than I ever had...or could. Yes, as you said, thoughts of deep inadequacy are foremost...but I revel in them.

And don't think I'm immune to post-orgasm let down: To my regret, after all these years, I STILL have never been able to cum in my hand and bring that ejaculate to my mouth...just can't do it!!

Troilus
If Cressida was more like my wife Shannon she would teach you to clean up your own cream post orgasm or not by use of the cane.During my training I rather easily accepted my position as the inferior male and as such obeyed my wife when she ordered me to clean her up after her lover left a load in her. Of course I was caged and denied orgasm for a long time.The deal was eat her creampie and I would get out of chastity for a quick jerk off session to give me much needed relief.The hard part was after, when I had to lick up my own mess.I had no incentive or desire but was told it was a necessary part of being her cuckold.I had to demonstrate to her my obedience and it was made clear to me that I would be required to always do this like it or not.It was this or never get out of my cage just be milked and forced to clean up anaway.In addition I would receive a severe caneing for my disobedience.Sometimes she would have her bull hold me down and she would force feed it to me.So I learned that the best thing to do was obey her orders in the first place.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:47 pm

beta boy wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:23 pm
troilusand wrote:
SoCalOHWFan wrote:

Troilus
If Cressida was more like my wife Shannon she would teach you to clean up your own cream post orgasm or not by use of the cane.During my training I rather easily accepted my position as the inferior male and as such obeyed my wife when she ordered me to clean her up after her lover left a load in her. Of course I was caged and denied orgasm for a long time.The deal was eat her creampie and I would get out of chastity for a quick jerk off session to give me much needed relief.The hard part was after, when I had to lick up my own mess.I had no incentive or desire but was told it was a necessary part of being her cuckold.I had to demonstrate to her my obedience and it was made clear to me that I would be required to always do this like it or not.It was this or never get out of my cage just be milked and forced to clean up anaway.In addition I would receive a severe caneing for my disobedience.Sometimes she would have her bull hold me down and she would force feed it to me.So I learned that the best thing to do was obey her orders in the first place.
We're in a COMPLETELY different place than you and Shannon, Beta. There is no D/s with Cressida and me. Cressida never had any desire to even mildly humiliate me, let alone Dom me (and I sure never wanted anything like that either). As a matter of fact, when I first caught her cheating (in order to get the kind of fucking that she deserved and NEEDED), she let me think it was HER slutty nature (which she sure had) that led her to it, and not my inadequacies in bed. It was only a few years later that she admitted she fucked other men because I was so BAD at it. And she only admitted it then because she saw I was ready to hear it.

I'd love for her to stick my head down to her cunt and tell me to clean up my mess...but we've had no sexual contact for close to 10 years. So if it's ever to happen, I'll be eating sperm from my own hand. :???:

Troilus

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:16 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:47 pm
beta boy wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:23 pm
troilusand wrote:
SoCalOHWFan wrote:

Troilus
We're in a COMPLETELY different place than you and Shannon, Beta. There is no D/s with Cressida and me. Cressida never had any desire to even mildly humiliate me, let alone Dom me (and I sure never wanted anything like that either). As a matter of fact, when I first caught her cheating (in order to get the kind of fucking that she deserved and NEEDED), she let me think it was HER slutty nature (which she sure had) that led her to it, and not my inadequacies in bed. It was only a few years later that she admitted she fucked other men because I was so BAD at it. And she only admitted it then because she saw I was ready to hear it.

I'd love for her to stick my head down to her cunt and tell me to clean up my mess...but we've had no sexual contact for close to 10 years. So if it's ever to happen, I'll be eating sperm from my own hand. :???:

Troilus
Your last paragraph suggests that you would enjoy some humiliation. You would love to have her shove your head down to her cunt and tell you to clean up your mess. Granted you wern't extreme S/M like Shannon and me.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:28 pm

pm6hnd wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:10 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:52 pm
Have you ever intentionally orgasmed to get post-nut clarity right before a cuckolding session? I think the idea of experiencing a session when you have post-nut clarity would be the truest form of cuckolding. You're not driven by your horniness and just experience it for what it truly is.
The angst and strain in my pants watching MFHV in action is one of my favorite parts of the action. Could I do it after a climax? Sure, but why?
The angst is definitely a big part of the fun in my opinion as well. But I think it's also hot to occasionally go into a session with post-nut clarity to "solidify" your cuck status in your own mind.

nevertoolate
Virgin

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:51 am

One of the more profound statements made on this forum!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:28 am

Cuckolding is much more exciting when I’m super horny and my release is delayed until her date, with plenty of tease and denial play.

One session with post nut clarity happened unintentionally. She had a date with her first bill and I had a powerful orgasm with reclaim sex that night. Her bull was available for the next night and she asked if it was ok for her to be lay, I said yes but it was a “meh” experience for me. After that experience we realized that the enjoyment of cuckolding was really enhanced by my orgasm denial leading up to a date.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com