What is the most common reason

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

1. Both a small cock and premature ejaculator but pays attention to her emotionally
32%
2. small cock but has some stamina and sometimes pays attention to her other needs
19%
3. a good size cock but a premature ejaculator sometimes pays attention to her other needs
7%
4. mid size cock and last a few minutes but a selfish lover and does not always attend to her other needs
8%
5. a selfish lover (he doesn't focus on her orgasm) and does not attend to her emotional needs
9%
6. selfish lover but attends to her emotional needs
1%
7. sometimes a good lover but spends more time with his buddies
3%
8. great in bed but never pays attention to her other needs, she feels his buddies come first
3%
9. A combination of the above or other, please comment
18%

Total votes: 106

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat May 27, 2023 4:22 am

My Hotwife and I have had this conversation several times over the years; why does a woman cheat and make her husband an unknowing Cuckold. What is the MOST common reason? I say lack of cock size and stamina. She says lack of attention and appreciation. This is more towards a wife cheating versus you begging her to cuckold you. So looking for your opinion here in this poll
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: What is the most common reason

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat May 27, 2023 5:55 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 4:22 am
My Hotwife and I have had this conversation several times over the years; why does a woman cheat and make her husband an unknowing Cuckold. What is the MOST common reason? I say lack of cock size and stamina. She says lack of attention and appreciation. This is more towards a wife cheating versus you begging her to cuckold you. So looking for your opinion here in this poll

Listen to your wife, it's because she isn't getting her emotional needs met. She doesn't feel appreciated and valued. Maybe she doesn't feel listened to. All emotional issues.
Men like to make it about the fucking, but it's about her connection.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat May 27, 2023 6:04 am

I’ve had a lot of married wives who tell me their husbands don’t pay attention to them. Back in the day I would see a wife that I wanted it was easy to get in her panties.

Pauline

isharedmywifein2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Sat May 27, 2023 7:12 am

My wife started getting fucked by other men because I wanted her to do so because watching her with another man turns me on like nothing else. She is very clear that what drives her to continue in a long term relationship with her boyfriend is his muscular build and huge cock. I’ve go a 6 incher and when we first started trying to find men for her she was very vocal that she wasn’t even considering guys who weren’t built and that were smaller than 8 inches.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun May 28, 2023 9:14 am

KK's cheating never had anything to do with cock size or stamina. Her behavior is rooted in several factors; the need for variety, attention, and novelty, her sexuality/personality, lust, opportunity, and her need to be in control, exercising her power over men. She enjoys, in fact craves the emotional rush of it.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun May 28, 2023 6:12 pm

I listed "combination".

I cum pretty quickly with my avg. size dick and didn't focus on her orgasm. :oops:

Also (yes, it gets worse!), she hated my uninspired foreplay...but I will say, other women HAVE enjoyed my hand-and-mouth work, just not Cressida.

But I'm an ace at her emotional needs. :up:

All this led her to have MANY serious, cheating love affairs (and some one-off fucks too). Eventually, I got her to agree to be a hotwife and share her adventures with me.

Happily, we haven't fucked in YEARS!! :lol:

Troilus

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sun May 28, 2023 11:02 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:55 am
mrdnrm wrote:

Listen to your wife, it's because she isn't getting her emotional needs met. She doesn't feel appreciated and valued. Maybe she doesn't feel listened to. All emotional issues.
Men like to make it about the fucking, but it's about her connection.
I’d listen to this woman. She seems to know what’s up and is giving the perspective of an experienced hotwife.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sun May 28, 2023 11:04 pm

I’ve got a decent sized cock but last only a few minutes but my wife’s emotional and sexual needs are always met first. I’d just like her to feel NRE and feel men’s admiration and desire.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed May 31, 2023 10:08 am

None of the above, i have a good sized cock but lacked experience at 21/22, my girlfriend,16 was easily satisfied but before she became my wife at 18 she wanted/needed to explore her sexuality, kinky mind and body far beyond my ability. Strangly It was she that wanted me to know, agree and enjoy this too.

As one example she later becoming the mistress of a very experienced Dom with 25 years active experience of rope tying, breathing hoods, electrobes, sleep sacks, spanking and pain then pleasure everytime to multi orgasms tied, restained and often suspended and a whole lot more too. Yet he had a small dick proving size does not matter. He could make her scream.pant uncontrollably through multi orgasms before he removed his pants and fucking his wet mistress.

How many normal men have this experience???

Her view has always been she loves me deeply as her best friend, husband and semi lover, but enjoys her pleasures elsewhere too where i can watch freely but never replicate, in truth she would not want me to try and i know i could never satisfy her.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed May 31, 2023 11:28 pm

None of the above reasons.

I'm not a "kissing lover".
Massaging, cuddling, kissing, was that she want also. I do but a stranger will do more his best.
Size doesn't matter. However, she attracted men with big cocks. Why? I don't know.
A lover had to be a lover. He may be dominant. He may be rough with her.
Once she said that I'm not a very good lover but that she loved our sex.

Many times I heard her say to a lover: "you are an expert".
I think it is a normal thing because of a lover is more concerned to satisfy and to conquer her, in whatever way.
And he expects an award.
Another very important reason: she loved me watching, to arouse me by crossing borders. And lovers went along with this.

However:
Our pure sex may be expressed as being of a high standard.
Always great and well varied. Our role play was very important in this.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:06 pm

Lifelong history of ED. I always had a difficult time getting hard and staying hard, which led to intense anxiety about sex. Major feedback loops with every partner I’ve ever had, where I’d have anxiety about sex, and then wouldn’t be able to get it up, and then there’d be disappointment and bad feelings. My wife was the first woman I’d ever been with who literally didn’t care at all. She really loves getting her pussy eaten, and I love giving pleasure. We both went into it knowing that intercourse between us would be at best an occasional thing, and eventually we just stopped doing it. She gets her needs met in that department with other people (originally just casual partners, but in recent years, her long-term boyfriend) and I’ve always been supportive.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:48 pm

my wife told me that she cheated on me just because she wanted to have sex with someone else, to bring some variety into her life.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:27 am

dinoo wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 11:28 pm
None of the above reasons.

I'm not a "kissing lover".
Massaging, cuddling, kissing, was that she want also. I do but a stranger will do more his best.
Size doesn't matter. However, she attracted men with big cocks. Why? I don't know.
A lover had to be a lover. He may be dominant. He may be rough with her.
Once she said that I'm not a very good lover but that she loved our sex.

Many times I heard her say to a lover: "you are an expert".
I think it is a normal thing because of a lover is more concerned to satisfy and to conquer her, in whatever way.
And he expects an award.
Another very important reason: she loved me watching, to arouse me by crossing borders. And lovers went along with this.

However:
Our pure sex may be expressed as being of a high standard.
Always great and well varied. Our role play was very important in this.
tractorman2 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:08 am
None of the above, i have a good sized cock but lacked experience at 21/22, my girlfriend,16 was easily satisfied but before she became my wife at 18 she wanted/needed to explore her sexuality, kinky mind and body far beyond my ability. Strangly It was she that wanted me to know, agree and enjoy this too.

As one example she later becoming the mistress of a very experienced Dom with 25 years active experience of rope tying, breathing hoods, electrobes, sleep sacks, spanking and pain then pleasure everytime to multi orgasms tied, restained and often suspended and a whole lot more too. Yet he had a small dick proving size does not matter. He could make her scream.pant uncontrollably through multi orgasms before he removed his pants and fucking his wet mistress.

How many normal men have this experience???

Her view has always been she loves me deeply as her best friend, husband and semi lover, but enjoys her pleasures elsewhere too where i can watch freely but never replicate, in truth she would not want me to try and i know i could never satisfy her.
Awesome I think these are both great examples of women with different needs and desires, my wife doesn't like being tied up or restrained in anyway, yet when she starts to get into multiple orgasm mode she loves to be handled a little roughly with some spanking mixed in. She also loves to be conquered and controlled mentally as part of foreplay

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:42 pm

For my ex, it was nothing to do with my size or performance, it was the secret thrill she'd get from cheating.
When we got engaged she told me she wanted an open marriage so we could make the most of any opportunities to have sex with other people but that we were to be honest about what we'd done. She even suggested that I could go with her elder sister as she knew I fancied her.
So over the years she had male and female lovers and she'd tell me what she did with the men but I wasn't allowed to ask about her times with other women.
She told me she got a thrill from the attention and variety with other men and used to get frustrated that it took me a few years before I finally progressed from giving oral sex to her sister, to finally fucking her. She felt I wasn't letting myself go and that took some of the excitement away for her.
She'd say that we made love and when she went with other people it was for sex. The two were different.
However, I found out towards the end of our marriage that she used to cheat on me to go with her sister, which was obviously a shock to me. Then over the years since our divorce I've found out she often cheated on me.
Although we'd agreed to be honest about seeing other people she found being completely honest and then having to share her exploits with me wasn't thrilling enough. She got a bigger thrill from cheating as well as doing what was considered taboo, especially with her sister.
We're still in touch and I thought she had settled down into being a faithful partner to her boyfriend but she recently admitted she'd started fooling around with a woman from work. He doesn't know anything about her past or that she's bi so he doesn't suspect anything.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:08 am

mrdnrm wrote:
why does a woman cheat and make her husband an unknowing Cuckold. What is the MOST common reason?
In my case it was just that a good opportunity came along for her to cheat.
I think of it as somewhat like the temptation of shoplifting (stealing from a shop).
You are in a shop, see something you like, and realise you are not overlooked, and that you could just slip the item in your bag, or pocket and leave the shop.
I'm not suggesting that shoplifting is ok. It's not. But sometimes you think about giving in to temptation that presents itself.
And for clarity, no I do not shoplift, even if the opportunity presents itself. But I do think "well, I could"

And I'm glad that my wife gave in to her temptation. It opened up a whole new world of sexual excitement for me and her.

Yes, he had a bigger cock (cliché I know, but it's true), and he could make her cum when fucking her, which I couldn't.
So, though it started as just an opportunistic affair, it was more likely to turn into something more substantial because of that. When I found out, she was prepared to give it up and return to monogamy. But I thought that there were opportunities in things continuing. I was confident that he would never provide a complete alternative to me, for her.
I provide her with good sex (just not as good as him), a better match emotionally and a more stable long term partner.
The whole 'three way turned cuckold' thing was only envisaged to last a short time, maybe a few years, maybe 5 or so. But, 30+ years later and we are just about to restart things, after a covid induced break, with the same man.

So I'm not sure which category I fit in, in your poll. So picked 9, "A combination of the above..."

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:06 am

trecital wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:08 am
mrdnrm wrote:
why does a woman cheat and make her husband an unknowing Cuckold. What is the MOST common reason?
In my case it was just that a good opportunity came along for her ....

Yes, he had a bigger cock (cliché I know, but it's true), and he could make her cum when fucking her, ... But I thought that there were opportunities in things continuing. ....
I provide her with good sex (just not as good as him), a better match emotionally and a more stable long term partner.
The whole 'three way turned cuckold' thing was only envisaged to last a short time, maybe a few years, maybe 5 or so. But, 30+ years later and we are just about to restart things, "
I love that... and I love the fact that any women who has a good man in her life to make sure she is getting everything that she both needs and wants in life even if those needs, wants, and desires are supplied to her by different men with one man, her husband as the center or core of her life.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:00 pm

trecital wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:08 am
mrdnrm wrote:
In my case it was just that a good opportunity came along for her to cheat.
I think of it as somewhat like the temptation of shoplifting (stealing from a shop).
You are in a shop, see something you like, and realise you are not overlooked, and that you could just slip the item in your bag, or pocket and leave the shop.
I'm not suggesting that shoplifting is ok. It's not. But sometimes you think about giving in to temptation that presents itself.
And for clarity, no I do not shoplift, even if the opportunity presents itself. But I do think "well, I could"

And I'm glad that my wife gave in to her temptation. It opened up a whole new world of sexual excitement for me and her.

Yes, he had a bigger cock (cliché I know, but it's true), and he could make her cum when fucking her, which I couldn't.
So, though it started as just an opportunistic affair, it was more likely to turn into something more substantial because of that. When I found out, she was prepared to give it up and return to monogamy. But I thought that there were opportunities in things continuing. I was confident that he would never provide a complete alternative to me, for her.
The whole 'three way turned cuckold' thing was only envisaged to last a short time, maybe a few years, maybe 5 or so. But, 30+ years later and we are just about to restart things, after a covid induced break, with the same man.

So I'm not sure which category I fit in, in your poll. So picked 9, "A combination of the above..."
I think you hit upon a flaw in the poll: It should allow multiple clicks instead of radio buttons...and more importantly, it skips the fact that CRESSIDA WAS A SLUT BEFORE I MET HER!! She would have eventually cheated on ANYBODY she married. I'm just lucky she chose me to cuckold.

All-in-all, I still like the poll and am jacking off to it right now... :D

Troilus

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:13 pm

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:42 pm
For my ex, it was nothing to do with my size or performance, it was the secret thrill she'd get from cheating.
While it DID have to do with my performance (pitiful), she was a slut since 16 and I knew it when I married her.

To have a husband she loves, and who loves her, and STILL be able to fall in love with and fuck other men behind my back, made having cheating affairs too good to suppress for Cressida. And remember, to her, I sucked in bed.
We're still in touch and I thought she had settled down into being a faithful partner to her boyfriend but she recently admitted she'd started fooling around with a woman from work. He doesn't know anything about her past or that she's bi so he doesn't suspect anything.
The Best, are you married to a slut now?
Would you fuck your ex again?
Are you still fucking her Sister?

Great post, BTW.

Troilus

BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:18 pm

I use to have a lot of sex confidence but these days not so much. After seeing what other guys can do, how big they are and how much stamina they have, created a lot of sex anxiety that leads to performance issues and ED. Not to mention I started servicing her bulls cock when she ask me to, getting him read for her insertion. I do take care of her emotional needs, I think I am more invested in her emotionally and I get pleasure from her getting pleasure.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:47 am

Most of your answers focus on sexual reasons for cheating.

What do I think is the most common reason that women cheat? Because they are unhappy at home and are seeking what they aren't getting from their spouse, attention. Sex is just a means to an end. The goal is the attention.

Gavriloprincep
Experienced

Unread post by Gavriloprincep » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:07 am

My lady says i am the best lover she has had, ever. For her she doesnt like too big, it hurts. And cant be please with too small. My "hand" is the perfect size for her "glove". She usually comes within 30seconds and often 2nd time when i do (says she feels the throb). She says i am a unicorn as i tend to her emotionally, help with all chores, give her equal footing in all life choices, and most of all, respect, admire, and adore her. For me, its like the feeling a kid has when he gets that new bike that every one wants. Its mine but i want to share the joy with my friends and others. It is bragging? gratitude? objectification? a method of reconciling Madonna/whore complex? Who knows. Its hot and as long as she would enjoy it for her own pleasure, it doesnt matter my reasons. She isnt hot yet, but warm, probably because she has a hard time reconciling the mom vs vixen stigma. Anyway, i think its possible to be a great and bonded sexual partner and still like the sharing. And there is some thrill to being in the room watching your life partner with another man without having mfm. The cheating aspect touches the nerve of the abandonment complex many have experienced

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:41 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:47 am
Most of your answers focus on sexual reasons for cheating.

What do I think is the most common reason that women cheat? Because they are unhappy at home and are seeking what they aren't getting from their spouse, attention. Sex is just a means to an end. The goal is the attention.
I understand where you're coming from 2UP, but not true for Cressida. Like I might have said above (don't remember), Cressida told me she knew she would eventually cheat on me when she said "Yes" when I proposed.

That's a slut who knows her libido...and knew I wasn't capable of satisfying it.

BTW, she said "Yes" because she loved the Hell out of me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me...just not EVERY evening with me. :lol:

Troilus