My wife Kris' newest lover

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
andrew1
Trainable

Re: My wife Kris' newest lover

Unread post by andrew1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:50 am

Hi Woodyeast

Thanks for your post ! Kris has been getting together with Jerry at least once or twice a week for the past few months and things are going very well.

I will be posting an update on what happened a few weeks ago when I actually got to join in for a threesome with them and it resulted in a bit of humiliation for me.

woodyeast
Prepubescent

Unread post by woodyeast » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:28 pm

andrew1 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:50 am
Hi Woodyeast

Thanks for your post ! Kris has been getting together with Jerry at least once or twice a week for the past few months and things are going very well.

I will be posting an update on what happened a few weeks ago when I actually got to join in for a threesome with them and it resulted in a bit of humiliation for me.
That sounds great. And I envy you and hope to have a hotwife like Kris.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:50 am

Just found this thread. Looking forward to more.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:19 pm

andrew1 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:52 am
When I returned twenty minutes later they were gently kissing and caressing one another. Kris was lazily stroking his cock and said " I love how hard you get for me". I then looked on as she slid down and sucked his dick.
what a ultimate cuckold moment for a guy like you, who has, as written above, performance issues.
or am i wrong?

andrew1
Trainable

Unread post by andrew1 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:29 am

Several weeks ago, Jerry convinced my wife that it would be really hot if he got to watch me having sex with her, as he had never done anything like that before. Kris was not really into this, but she finally agreed while joking with her lover that it would not last very long due to my PE problem.

I was super horny that night, having not masturbated for several days. Kris told me to play with my dick to get it hard, but I was feeling very self-conscious and was not able to get a full erection. She came over and eased me onto the bed so she could suck my cock. She took it in and out of her mouth and had me hard in a minute or two. Jerry told her how sexy she looked as she was giving me head.

I grabbed a condom and rolled it down my shaft as Kris positioned herself to be penetrated from behind. I was really nervous about fucking her in front of another guy. I knew I was so turned on that I was going to cum really fast. As I slid into her pussy, my wife turned to Jerry and said "get ready to fuck me.... my hubby is so excited this won't take very long". Those very words, combined with the feeling of her tight cunt, pushed me over the edge within seconds and I moaned loudly as I ejaculated into the rubber.

As I slowly pulled out, I saw Jerry slowly stroking his hard prick, as he moved in to take my place. Kris was laughing at my obvious failure to please her. She told Jerry she needed a good, long fuck and she moaned with delight as he pushed into her and started thrusting in and out rapidly, giving her just what she needed.

to be continued.......

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:52 am

great story. how humiliating.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:16 am

Cant wait to see how this continued!
Ohio

woodyeast
Prepubescent

Unread post by woodyeast » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:15 am

andrew1 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:29 am
Several weeks ago, Jerry convinced my wife that it would be really hot if he got to watch me having sex with her, as he had never done anything like that before. Kris was not really into this, but she finally agreed while joking with her lover that it would not last very long due to my PE problem.

I was super horny that night, having not masturbated for several days. Kris told me to play with my dick to get it hard, but I was feeling very self-conscious and was not able to get a full erection. She came over and eased me onto the bed so she could suck my cock. She took it in and out of her mouth and had me hard in a minute or two. Jerry told her how sexy she looked as she was giving me head.

I grabbed a condom and rolled it down my shaft as Kris positioned herself to be penetrated from behind. I was really nervous about fucking her in front of another guy. I knew I was so turned on that I was going to cum really fast. As I slid into her pussy, my wife turned to Jerry and said "get ready to fuck me.... my hubby is so excited this won't take very long". Those very words, combined with the feeling of her tight cunt, pushed me over the edge within seconds and I moaned loudly as I ejaculated into the rubber.

As I slowly pulled out, I saw Jerry slowly stroking his hard prick, as he moved in to take my place. Kris was laughing at my obvious failure to please her. She told Jerry she needed a good, long fuck and she moaned with delight as he pushed into her and started thrusting in and out rapidly, giving her just what she needed.

to be continued.......
Why don't you two men have a relay race?3 minutes per person, then rotate.

andrew1
Trainable

Unread post by andrew1 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:50 am

.... I watched for a few minutes while Jerry fucked my horny wife with long, deep thrusts. He was able to get her off twice over the next fifteen minutes, showing off his usual stamina. Kris was having a great time with him, especially after my inability to last more than a few seconds while pumping her.

I went to clean up and take off my rubber as they continued screwing. I could hear them shouting out their pleasure as Jerry methodically slid his dick in and out of Kris' pussy. When I went back to the bedroom, I saw that my wife had turned around and was kissing and licking Jerry's cock clean before she got on her back at the edge of the bed so her lover could be on top. Jerry is usually not very vocal when I am in the room, but things were different on this night. When she was using her mouth to clean him, he told her she looked so sexy sucking his dick and tasting her pussy on it. And when he pushed inside her again he moaned that he loved fucking her sweet cunt and was going to fill her up with a big load of cum.

My wife was loving it, and she responded enthusiastically to Jerry's lovemaking. Amazingly, he fucked her to another orgasm just moments later, and both Kris and I were thrilled to find that he had not climaxed yet. He slowly pulled out of her and told her to get on top and ride his dick. As he got on the bed, my wife smiled at me and said "Look honey...he's still hard !"

Once again, Kris gently licked her cunt juices off Jerry's dick before mounting him and lowering her pussy onto his stiff penis. The lovers held hands as she moved up and down, rotating her hips to maximize her pleasure. Jerry suddenly cried out that he was going to cum and Kris threw her head back with yet another orgasm as he pumped his semen up into her. I watched in awe as she quickly jumped off of him and took his squirting cock into her mouth. She moaned with lust as she sucked the remaining cum out of his prick. Jerry groaned as she moved her lips up and down his sensitive dick. He looked at me and breathlessly said "You're wife is fucking amazing !" which caused her to laugh loudly as his cock slipped from her mouth.

woodyeast
Prepubescent

Unread post by woodyeast » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:07 am

Kris gave Jerry some perfect experiences. That's his luck , he should thank you both.

jdeezel
Virgin

Unread post by jdeezel » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:58 am

Hottest update yet. Love this