Who is in charge in your relationship?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

She is in charge of every aspect of our relationship, we have a fully female led relationship.
26%
She is in charge of the sexual aspects of our relationship, otherwise we are mostly equal or egalitarian.
39%
We have a mostly equal or egalitarian relationship in all aspects.
27%
He is in charge of the sexual aspects of our relationship, otherwise we are mostly equal or egalitarian.
4%
He is in charge of every aspect of our relationship, we have a fully male led relationship.
4%

Total votes: 160

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Wed May 24, 2023 7:35 am

Who is in charge of your relationship?

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Re: Who is in charge in your relationship?

Unread post by submissivehusband » Wed May 24, 2023 8:25 am

MY WIFE

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed May 24, 2023 8:31 am

She is in charge of our sexual relationship.

Pauline

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed May 24, 2023 8:40 am

In all matters sexual, she is in charge. I can express my feelings about anything but I don't have a veto.
She does take my concerns into consideration but if there is an activity in which she wants to engage, she will. If it's something I don't care for it she will play elsewhere.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Wed May 24, 2023 9:57 am

My wife is totally in charge. She will ask my opinion on things but she makes the final decision.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 24, 2023 10:02 am

The short answer would be her, but that doesn't clarify things. We are both extremely dominant, but to make thing smooth and easy I defer to her.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed May 24, 2023 1:23 pm

There is no doubt who is in charge (my wife) but theees nothing blatant about it either…. She defers to me on things financial because it’s what I’m good at, she defers to me on a lot of things but no doubt, her decisions lead our lives in and out of the bedroom. Our lives are just more functional and successful that way. Doesn’t mean she’s dominant…. And she would deny we have a FLR, but she gets what she truly wants and while we share a lot of responsibility, we are a happier, better family when I defer to her in nearly everything.

Nothing sexual or power dynamic there…. We’re just better that way.

Cuckold84
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckold84 » Thu May 25, 2023 4:20 am

Fully female lead relationship for us

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Thu May 25, 2023 5:31 am

She is in charge of everything except the investment income. I manage the income but she decides the spending. She maintains total control over my behavior, shaping me into her imagination of a perfect submissive slave husband. She does this with two methods:
1. Severe punishment for bad behavior, disappointments or lack of focus on her priorities and commands. Painful spanking with a hairbrush then a metal rod.
2. Withholding orgasms until I have performed some extraordinary and unsolicited act or surprise gift to please her. We fuck until she cums but I don’t cum without permission. I am locked when not in her presence but unlocked for her teasing and sexual satisfaction.
Roxy - the wannabe sissy cuckold slave

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Thu May 25, 2023 5:44 am

My wife is in charge and if she’s out, then her boyfriend is in charge.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu May 25, 2023 6:39 am

I am a control freak of every aspect of our life with one exception, in the bedroom with her lovers. Most often her lover is incharge yet I have veto powers especially for her safety. In the bedroom we are both very submissive. She always gets to say no to anyone who wants to sleep with her. So in others words if she does not like the guy we meet she can say yes or no. We have both verbal and hand signal codes between us. If something is not right with anything either one is feeling, seeing or experiencing in some way, one of us says or signals one of our codes and everything ends really fast. We only have had to do this twice with just over 30 men in the last 20 plus years of being a Hotwife and Cuckold. Safety and respect is foremost everything else is almost always pre excitement and fun.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu May 25, 2023 11:43 pm

I am the dominant head of our household always have been and always will be.

I wear a CB nearly all of the time, knickers daily, am permanently collared and 95% of the time wear ladies jeans, we both like this too. She paints my toe nails but this is for our kink and doesn’t distract us in normal daily life, we both consider this normal within our friendship and marriage.

Sexually, we are both submissive, me to her hence the stuff she allocates me daily and her to her lover.

Peetie Weetie
Virgin

Unread post by Peetie Weetie » Fri May 26, 2023 5:05 am

My wife and I had a FLR for about 8 years, but then she decided to "retire." Except for sex, everything became more equal after that. Sexually, my wife stayed in charge, which suits us well because I am a submissive. As my testosterone continues to fall as I age, I am slowly becoming more and more trans, a process I like and she encourages.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri May 26, 2023 11:37 am

My wife and I have an acknowledged FLR for most areas of our lives. She makes a lot of money and has a lot of time off. I am her househusband, pool boy and "sexretary." She's a hotwife and I am monogamous with women per her directive. It pleases us both when she tells me she owns my cock and can control every aspect about it.

WifeKnowsBest
Trainable

Unread post by WifeKnowsBest » Sun May 28, 2023 5:05 pm

The Wife is totally in charge, that's the short answer. She asks my opinion on most things but she makes the final decision. There are somethings that I do best outside the bedroom so I just handle it. I'll not be the slave type cuck, we have shared the house work based on her working or not working. As for Sex, she is totally in charge. She decide when and how much, including permission to jerk off. It is an open marriage for her, but not for me, always has been and always will be. However there are limits, like she can't humiliate me in front of friends and family. I do enjoy private humiliation, most of her exploits are done as the “cheating wife” and she tell lover that I'm not able to satisfy her. I love the humiliation of all those guys, even though I'll never meet them, thinking that they are giving my wife what I can't. I also enjoy meeting them as the hubby with out a clue, or so they think.

She also like me in panties 24/7 and other feminine clothing around the house, and sleeping in night gowns. I have come to love it. this dynamic is a bit complicated, hahaha, but no bi or gay stuff.
Wife Knows Best

isharedmywifein2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:47 pm

Wife wife is clear: she has the pussy so she’s the boss.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:46 am

with us, she knows that I absolutely love watching her getting fucked. I know that she loves being fucked while I watch. When we want to play (we always do it together) we go to meet someone for her to fuck, we work as a team. We find a guy, I ask him if he wants to fuck my wife, I make all the arrangements, I get to undress her and give her to the to the guy. Last week we brought the guy home, I undressed her and laid her on the bed naked, and spread her legs so he could have her. They fucked, I stripped and sat in the chair next to the bed and masturbated while watching, she watched me jerking off while the guy fucked her.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

alicexghubby
Virgin

Unread post by alicexghubby » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:15 am

Our relationship is led by the wife, she takes charge of decision-making, planning, and guiding the direction of your both our lives, sexually, financially and family decisions. This can be manifested in various ways, such as making important financial decisions, determining the course of family activities, or even taking the lead in intimate and sexual aspects. Now on the LS decisions and when we have a potential couple/bull or bf we always discuss it freely to make sure the final decision will be good for both of us.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:06 pm

My wife over the many years we have been married has taken charge of most, if not all of the aspects of our life. She decides all financial matters, where we go to dinner, where we go on vacation, which social activities we participate in, which couples we are close to and when and how we have sex. She will usually consult with me for my opinion or perspective, but makes up her own mind.

We have agreed as we got older that her sexual satisfaction is the primary goal when we are intimate. My whole focus has to be on facilitating her in achieving satisfaction. There is no consideration given to my needs until a number of days after her organism. It is more like an "after thought". She may organism 3-4 times before I am permitted to cum.

When she engages with her lover I am completely out of the information picture, as she only tells me that she is meeting him and where. I have to beg her for details when she returns home and she enjoys with holding most of the particulars information from me. Eventually she will offer up what I crave to know, as she can see that prolonged lack of an explanation really starts to tear into me.

I often refer to her as the "Control Freak" and that term pisses her off, but it describes her to a T.

cantwait2
Virgin

Unread post by cantwait2 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:42 pm

My wife is totally in charge of all aspects of our relationship. But with her BF, she’s submissive and he’s in charge. If he tells her he wants her to come over she goes. If she tells me to do the laundry while she’s gone, I better do it. I have no say. I might be asked for my opinion, but the decisions are up to her or him. I’m very happy about this arrangement and so is she.
Last edited by cantwait2 on Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:04 am

Since our marriage earlier this year, R has taken the reigns more and more. She still has the same sweet demeanor most of the time but puts me to work doing more chores and whatnot than previously. When we first started dating she never flirted with other men in front of me. Now it happens regularly, sometimes in situations that most men would find demeaning. Her sex life has amped up some too, and she sometimes tells me what she has planned as opposed to asking like she used to.

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:05 pm

Outside the bedroom we are both equal partners but in the bedroom, her body and sexuality she is in charge, I have no say even to the point of who fathered her children.

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:27 am

Wife is the boss about sex. When to fuck, whether we should call another man or what to do. Outside our bedroom we are equal in decision making

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:28 am

My fantastic wife is in total charge of everything in our life.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:01 pm

My wife is the final decision maker. She often seeks my input and tends to defer to me in areas that I have expertise, but she has the final say. If I disagree with a decision I am allowed one “yes, but…”. She will consider my objection and come to a final decision that I must honor. The “yes but” idea was from our therapist who specializes in atypical or non stereotypical relationships. Our therapist happens to be female too. LOL
Craig