Temporary exclusivity

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Temporary exclusivity

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:27 pm

How common is this?

My wife has been playing with a guy now for a few weeks. She had the hots for him for awhile and they finally had time to meet up. Now it’s a regular thing.

I’m caged and she loves it. She said she thought about being exclusive with him for a month or so and me being locked. I’ll admit it’s kinda hot to me as long as it’s temporary.

I’m wanting to know if others have gone down this road. Did it end after the agreed time or continue? My wife has said she doesn’t want to be permanently his because she enjoys sex with me, but at the same time said she doesn’t have tons of interest with me right now.

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Temporary exclusivity

Unread post by trecital » Fri May 19, 2023 11:22 pm

When you say "exclusive with him" do you mean exclusive for penis in vagina sex, or exclusive for all forms of sexual activity?

The fact that you mention that you are caged suggests that you will be denied any form of sex, including masturbation.

I have agreed to short periods of no PIV sex for me, in the past, but only for a month or two. But I've always insisted on being allowed other forms of sexual release.

Respect to you if you have the fortitude to go without any sexual release whatsoever.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat May 20, 2023 3:39 am

Dear Kaffircouple90

I also searched for other recent posts by you.
Seems like this is something both of you really wants.
Your Wife seems to be increasing Her control of you and make sure you accept that She is in charge, and you are all ready for it.

What is the longest continuous time She kept you locked up in chastity so far?
Do you think She wants to deny you to cum and keep you chaste for the full month She wants to be exclusive with Her Bull/BF, or just to deny you access to Her pussy?

Please keep us posted.
Sincerely
elina.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Sat May 20, 2023 4:37 am

Definitely try it the cage makes it all a lot better too. We did almost this same thing for about a year. Although I was caged everyday my hot wife always let me put my little dick in her after her boyfriend had fucked and came inside her. And always before I was unlocked I had to clean up and swallow his cum.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat May 20, 2023 9:15 am

elina wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 3:39 am
Dear Kaffircouple90

I also searched for other recent posts by you.
Seems like this is something both of you really wants.
Your Wife seems to be increasing Her control of you and make sure you accept that She is in charge, and you are all ready for it.

What is the longest continuous time She kept you locked up in chastity so far?
Do you think She wants to deny you to cum and keep you chaste for the full month She wants to be exclusive with Her Bull/BF, or just to deny you access to Her pussy?

Please keep us posted.
Sincerely
elina.
Just a few days, nothing super long. I will say the cage itself is comfortable and I could wear it that long.

She goes between allowing me to masturbate, to wanting me to be locked up even if they’re in the next room or she’s out with him or something. I also just started wearing a cage a month and she already wants me in as small of one as possible…not really to humiliate or minimize my size, but more so to increase my frustration.

What has been consistent is she’s said she’s only sexually interested in him right now, and wants to be just his, although she ‘doesn’t really know why.’

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat May 20, 2023 9:17 am

Kycouple wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 4:37 am
Definitely try it the cage makes it all a lot better too. We did almost this same thing for about a year. Although I was caged everyday my hot wife always let me put my little dick in her after her boyfriend had fucked and came inside her. And always before I was unlocked I had to clean up and swallow his cum.
She doesn’t really want me to put it in her, mainly because she gets sore easily and wants to save herself for him. Ended when we do have sex, she admits it’s really to think about him and that I’m basically her backup

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Sat May 20, 2023 9:25 am

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 9:15 am
What has been consistent is she’s said she’s only sexually interested in him right now, and wants to be just his, although she ‘doesn’t really know why.’
I think most women become sexually or romantically bonded with one man at at time and when they form that bond they are not interested in sex with other men. I'm not saying all women are that way, I'm just speaking of my experience.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat May 20, 2023 9:28 am

RonDom wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 9:25 am
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
I think most women become sexually or romantically bonded with one man at at time and when they form that bond they are not interested in sex with other men. I'm not saying all women are that way, I'm just speaking of my experience.
Is it a permanent thing?

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Sat May 20, 2023 1:17 pm

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 9:28 am
RonDom wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 9:25 am
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Is it a permanent thing?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Some women mate for life, and some are serially monogamous.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat May 20, 2023 2:48 pm

Different strokes. In our marriage, sex is with each other is vital to her having sex with others. Wearing a cage can be fun for very short periods like the day of her fun with others but soon after I think reconnection is important to the couple. And if my wife told me she didn’t “have interest in me right now” I would not be turned on, I’d be hurt.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:13 am

Bump - wondering if there’s any updates
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com