My wife is on a mission!`

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cuckonprogress
Virgin

Re: My wife is on a mission!`

Unread post by Cuckonprogress » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:36 pm

This is one of the hottest situations I have ever come across!
Are you allowed to clean her up? Eat creampie? Anywhere around her ass? Or all of that is off limits?

Also, how do you celebrate every 10th guy? What is the celebration like!?

How else do you serve Jenn and her boyfriend?
Do you help her get ready for him in any way?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Cuckonprogress wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:36 pm
Are you allowed to clean her up? Eat creampie? Anywhere around her ass? Or all of that is off limits?

usually our 10-celebrations are super romantic dates, followed by romantic love-making. these are when jen and i get to really connect as a married couple. the fact that we are celebrating 10 new guys in her makes our dates incredibly romantic! ...i say "usually" because the 50 and the 60 celebrations were during periods when i was denied pussy access, while her boyfriend, Chris, owns it, so our date did not end in sex. it was actually, somehow, even more romantic knowing that i would still not be getting pussy access, because her pussy belongs to her boyfriend... both celebrations, i did eventually get to have sex with her, but i had to wait till it was my turn... and when we did, it was not "hot and horny" it was sweet and romantic.

chris, by the way, is her actual boyfriend. not just a fuck buddy. they have an actual boyfriend / girlfriend relationship. she's even met his parents...

before chris moved in with us, and we gave him ownership of her pussy (which was done as a birthday present to me), i did used to help her get ready for dates with him. i used to help pick out her outfits, and help her shave her pussy, to make sure it was super smooth for him. i have even dropped her off with him, and a few times i even acted as their driver, and drove them around on their date, while they fooled around in the back seat.

he moved in with us when the 2020 lock downs happened. since then i dont really help her get ready for him any more. but i do still insist on paying for their dates, whenever they go out together. I opened a checking account and gave him the debit card. when ever they go out together i transfer a bunch of money to into the account so her can take his gilfriend / my wife out on my dime... thats sorta my way of helping her get ready for him.

...that and, actively avoiding looking at her pussy, because it belongs to Chris, not me. even though she likes to hang out naked at home, and likes to keep her legs open, and her and her boyfriend having casual sex all around our apartment, regularly, has just become a normal part of our life... even though all that, i know her pussy belongs to him, so i just avoid looking at it. I've accepted it.

I've had full on conversations with them while they were fucking on the living room couch. i've come home from work to find them mid fuck, and kissed her "hello" while she rides him.

basically bequeathing my wife's pussy to her boyfriend is how i support their relationship. even though i've been with her for more than 11 years, i think chris is now so much more familiar with her pussy than i am, and I absolutely LOVE that! I would not want to change a thing about that!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:08 pm

i also want to trade away enough of my turns to jake that he also gets to be so familiar with her pussy that the novelty of seeing it wears off for him. I wonder how many turns I'll have to give him for that to happen...

I want him to be so familiar with my wife's pussy that they are like old friends when ever they get together. I want him to climb inside her and make a little home in there! I want him to memorize every little nook and cranny, every little curve.

and i want it to cost me access! fuck, i wanna give him ALL my turns! I want both Jake and Chris to know things about my wife's pussy that I dont! like how lose and stretched she is!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:21 pm

Cuckonprogress wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:36 pm

technically her boyfriend just owns her pussy, so thats technically the only part I am not allowed to access. I COULD eat her ass, but in order to do that we would have to keep her pussy covered, and i would have to do it without touching her pussy. which could be pretty hot, actually.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:28 pm

For anyone that wanted to know, I'm now at negative 12 tally marks...

Since Jen new Jake was coming over specifically to have sex again, and her boyfriend had cleared it, she decided to just stay naked the whole time. She usually likes to hang out fully naked at home all the time, but the first time Jake came over she just went topless. The second time, when they had sex the first time, she just wore a thong. This time, since it was gonna be their second time having sex, she just didnt bother to put anything on at all.

Jake same in to find Jen, her boyfriend, and myself, hanging out in the living room. Her boyfriend and I fully clothed, Jen fully nude. Jen jumped up to greet him with a hug, during which he did not hesitate to cop a feel of her beautiful bare breasts!

He sat down next to her on the couch, and there was about 5 or 10 minutes of small talk before he called attention to the fact that she was naked by complimenting her body. she said, "thanks! I figured I just wouldn't get dressed, since you were coming over for sex."

We all laughed. I'm not really sure how it got there, but shortly after that (and I do mean SHORTLY) Jake and my wife were making out right there on the couch... While they were making out his hands started wandering around her body. I watched as he opened her legs and started rubbing her clit...

Next thing I knew Jake poked his head up to say he caught me staring at her pussy, which meant I lose a tally mark! Which, of course, both Jen and her boyfriend just LOVED! Her boyfriend, Chris, jumped right up and marked a negative tally on the board! And I guess Jake playing along in our game like that really turned Jen on! She smiled a kinky coy smile, said that was sexy, and led him to the bedroom... I'm so glad I could help get her going for him! haha

Chris and I hung out in the living room, listening to jenn and Jake go at it, for about 45ish minutes, then the sounds stopped. Chris went to check on them, through the open door, and they were cuddling. i dunno why, but i loved hearing that.

After they came back out, her still naked, and all sweaty and red, with the "fresh fucked" look, they sat together on the couch, and she let her legs hang open... at this point I was down to negative 11 tally's since they had sex, but when she let her legs hang open, I caught a glimpse of her freshly fucked pussy, with his cum clearly visible inside it, and I just could not look away. Jake saw me looking and called me on it, that got me down to negative 12... thats what i get for telling him about our denial games! haha

Since then Jake and I have talked a bit more about it, and we are making plans to expose jenn to some of his friends, and potentially increase her number!!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:21 pm

correction: I'm at negative 11 tally's... I just saw the bored... this means my wife and her boyfriend had sex last night!

coalman
Trainable

Unread post by coalman » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:47 pm

Your wife is so hot. More pictures please

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:20 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:08 pm
i also want to trade away enough of my turns to jake that he also gets to be so familiar with her pussy that the novelty of seeing it wears off for him. I wonder how many turns I'll have to give him for that to happen...

I want him to be so familiar with my wife's pussy that they are like old friends when ever they get together. I want him to climb inside her and make a little home in there! I want him to memorize every little nook and cranny, every little curve.

and i want it to cost me access! fuck, i wanna give him ALL my turns! I want both Jake and Chris to know things about my wife's pussy that I dont! like how lose and stretched she is!
For sure I want to know :) , and I suspect lots more people are also interested. Your story is hot!

It sounds like Jake is really on board with having sex with Jen, and playing along with your denial games. That's promising. The only question I can see now is whether he's motivated to get his friends involved, or more interested in trying to just enjoy Jen himself.

Maybe you could make a rule for Jake. Tell him he gets one more "freebie" with Jen (free for him even though it costs you a turn), but after that his future turns with Jen come as a reward after he's introduced her to one of his friends she then hooked up with. That would give Jake motivation to make lots of introductions, and make sure that each time Jake has sex with Jen it ends up costing you 2 of your turns (one for Jake and one for his friend), and ups Jen's number by one more. Or if you think that's too harsh on Jake, you could adjust it so he gets 2 turns for each new friend of his Jen hooks up with or something.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:24 am

Kim2233 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:20 am
inivisibletwin wrote:

For sure I want to know :) , and I suspect lots more people are also interested. Your story is hot!

It sounds like Jake is really on board with having sex with Jen, and playing along with your denial games. That's promising. The only question I can see now is whether he's motivated to get his friends involved, or more interested in trying to just enjoy Jen himself.

Maybe you could make a rule for Jake. Tell him he gets one more "freebie" with Jen (free for him even though it costs you a turn), but after that his future turns with Jen come as a reward after he's introduced her to one of his friends she then hooked up with. That would give Jake motivation to make lots of introductions, and make sure that each time Jake has sex with Jen it ends up costing you 2 of your turns (one for Jake and one for his friend), and ups Jen's number by one more. Or if you think that's too harsh on Jake, you could adjust it so he gets 2 turns for each new friend of his Jen hooks up with or something.
woo, thats a pretty hot idea, actually! Especially because, i suspect you might be right. Jake has had sex with Jen twice now, and he and i continue to talk about him getting us together with some of his friends so Jen can show them her tits, and possibly hook up, and while he keeps saying he has friends he can do this with, he seems to be continuing to avoid making any concrete plans that involve his friends... He is still also struggling with his living situation, his baby mama keeps bringing her dates home and flaunting them in front of him. One of my favorite things is for Jen to go out on an actual date with a guy, so I brought up the idea, to jen and chris, of jen going out with jake on an actual date, and then going back to his place so his can bring a date home for once. They both seem on board with it.... perhaps after something like that he'll be more in a mind set to introduce her to his friends? ... or, the thought also crossed my mind, that maybe he doesnt want to introduce her to his friends because he doesnt want to cross that line with his friends. which i understand. when I first started talking to him about this he seemed pretty vanilla...

on another note, Jen's mission to show her tits to everyone we know continues on!

Saturday night Jen went out with her boyfriend, on a date with some of his friends. they went to a karaoke bar, and since it's about her tits, not her pussy, I'm allowed access, so I got to pick out her outfit! knowing she was specifically trying to show of her tits to all of Chris' friends, i took some of the advice from this thread, and had here wear a loose fitting tank top, with deep cut sides and neck line, and a black lace sheer see through tight top underneath, and no bra. it was beautiful, all she had to do was lean forward, or turn slightly, and you had a perfect nipple shot, with out it seeming too obvious that that's what she was trying to do! she did wear a jacket of it, but that was just to get to and from the bar. I did not join them at the bar, but she did text me sparatically through out the night. She texted me when she got there and took her jacket off, and couple more times to tell me someone had gotten a good view, as she "accidentally" exposed herself to the entire group, throughout the night.

Her and Chris got home late, and I could hear them going at it in their room. She told me sunday morning that everyone in the group got a good view of her nips, at one point or another throughout the night... this is exactly what she wanted, she wants to have a reputation where people know they will get to see boob if they hang out with her!

NWUK
Prepubescent

Unread post by NWUK » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:45 am

I love Kim2233s idea. Perhaps the same offer could be made to some of the guys that Jake introduces to her. Jen's number count could really rise up.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:43 pm

By popular request and with her okay, Pics of Lila tattoo and nipple in Hotties. Enjoy her

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:38 pm

Triceratops wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:43 pm
By popular request and with her okay, Pics of Lila tattoo and nipple in Hotties. Enjoy her
Thanks for sharing! thats very sexy, in deed! I kinda wanna get Jen to get a boob tattoo, now! I don't know if she will, but it doesnt hurt to bring it up...

I brought up the idea of Jake taking Jen out on an actual date, just the two of them, then him taking her back to his place so he can flaunt her in front of his ex. Firsst I brought it up to Jen and Chris, and they both were cool with it. So I brought it up to Jake, and of course he was pretty enthusiastic about it! So we all spent the week making plans, and Jake just picked her up about a half hour ago!

We let Jake pick out her outfit. She's wearing a loose black skirt that does down to about her knees, no panties, and a tight fitting grey t-shirt that's low cut enough to give cleavage, but not super slutty, and a bra thin enough that when he grabs her boob he'll feel her, not the bra... and he was told he could grab them as much as he wants, he doesnt need to ask, he can just grab... her idea

When Chris saw what she was wearing for this date, he used his ownership of her pussy to instruct her that when ever she's in his car with him she must lift up the skirt, and spread her legs, leaving her pussy on display for him, at all times. he said, "there should never be a point where you're in his car with him and your pussy isnt on display for him." and she replied with, "yessir." ...I love that Chris loves to show her off!

So she's out with him now, and wont be coming home until tomorrow!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:56 pm

It worked like a charm! Jen is now up to 63!

Jake took my wife out on an actual date. They want to dinner and a movie. She said she did as instructed, and kept her legs open and her skirt pulled up when ever she was in the car with him. She said he had a clear view of her pussy, and therefore had trouble keeping his eyes on the road. thats what I like to hear! She spent the night at his place, and she said his ex did seem jealous. She said she spent the night fully nude in his bed, and he seemed "more enthusiastic than before." we're assuming cause he finally got to make his ex jealous. This was the third time Jake has had sex with my wife, and she said it was the best time.

Here's where it gets interesting! He brought her home, the next day, as planned, and hung out for bit. while here he asked when he was going to be able to see her again, I took some of the advice that we suggested here on this thread, and we told him he could see her again after he helps us show her off to some of his friends!

I think i was right that he doesnt want all his friends to know about her, but he did have her and i over to his place a couple nights ago, where we met a friend of his! We'll call him Brian. Chris was unable to join us, cause he had to work. so it was me, Jen, Jake, and Brian, hanging out at Jake's place.

Jen was pretty head strong on her mission to make sure everyone she knows sees her tits, so she wore a zip up hoodie with nothing underneath. A few minutes after we arrived, without saying anything, she just took off the hoodie, and hung out topless in jeans, in front of me, jake, and Brian.

This is one of my favorite things! seeing other guys see my wife naked! It's so freakin hot!

There was no specific planned "activity" other than just hanging out, drinking, and specifically trying to show off her tits... and of course, trying to get her laid. Which, of course ended up happening.

After a few drinks Brian just asked of he could feel Jen's tits, and of course she said yes. she'll let pretty much anyone feel her tits.

to be honest, I had a few drinks, so I dont remember specifics of how it ended up happening, but before the night was out Jen ended up fucking both Jake and Brian, right there in the living room, right in front of me.

which ended up costing me about 20 tallys. -5 for Jake, -5 for Brian, and then an even -10 cause I just couldnt not look at her pussy while she was spreading her legs for two other guys!

Goddam I love my wife fucking other guys!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:49 pm

Kim2233 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

I'm totally taking your advice! I love that!

After I made my last post I texted Jake and told him he'll get anther turn for every new guy he helps Jen hook up with! I actually told him that! This is gonna be wild, i think! ...I hope this does exactly what you said, raises her number of other guys, while keeping me denied!

I'm kind of obsessed with this new mission I'm finding myself on. Not just getting her laid, and giving her pussy to other guys, but in doing so keeping myself denied for that much longer. After all, Jen and I both agree that I shouldnt be allowed to fuck her as much as other guys! It feels right to us, to both of us, that that is how our relationship is. At this rate it's looking like it's gonna be a long time before I get access to her pussy again, cause I keep giving away my turns! When I mentioned that to her this morning it put a big ol' smile on her face.

I decided to initiate another turn trade. I told Jen and Chris that I really wanted to show off her pussy, tonight. So Jake is gonna come over, and Jen has been instructed to stay fully naked, and keep her legs spread all evening (which she loves doing!). and this is gonna cost me another turn... after tonight I will be -37 tallys! not counting any more tallys I lose if I'm caught looking at her pussy... though I kinda actually want to just avoid looking, on my own, and let Chris and Jake enjoy the view. After all, it's not for me, and it shouldnt be!

Then, after tonight, Jake is gonna help us find more guys for Jen to show off to, and hook up with!

NWUK
Prepubescent

Unread post by NWUK » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:09 am

I love this new development and I'm looking forward to Jen's numbers climbing rapidly...and your next turn with her receding so far into the distance as to be unachievable.

Some time ago I asked if Chris was on the cuckold spectrum and you answered by saying he was used to Jen being shared around. But now their relationship has been going on for so long and she is genuinely his girlfriend she is by definition now cucking him. So how is he reacting to this? I know he's okay with it but does it actually turn him on that his girlfriend is out fucking another guy? And does he reclaim her when she returns? If so, does this take priority over you welcoming her back? I'd love to hear your description of just what happened, the sequence, when she came home from Jakes.

And now there is the developing scene with Jake. Jen has said she likes him as a lover so I can see this continuing for some time. Now that you've told him his turns are now dependant on him bringing other guys to fuck Jen he is slipping into the cuckold zone too.

I think it's beautiful. If you were to lay this out as a diagram you would have Jen cucking her husband in zone 1, her boyfriend in zone 2 and now her lover in zone 3. Sort of in series, not in parallel if that makes sense.

I know Jen doesn't contribute on here but is there any chance you can ask her how she feels about her ability to cuck guys like this?

BTW, how is the penis torture going? Did you ever try a TENS unit?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:36 pm

NWUK wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:09 am
I love this new development and I'm looking forward to Jen's numbers climbing rapidly...and your next turn with her receding so far into the distance as to be unachievable.

Some time ago I asked if Chris was on the cuckold spectrum and you answered by saying he was used to Jen being shared around. But now their relationship has been going on for so long and she is genuinely his girlfriend she is by definition now cucking him. So how is he reacting to this? I know he's okay with it but does it actually turn him on that his girlfriend is out fucking another guy? And does he reclaim her when she returns? If so, does this take priority over you welcoming her back? I'd love to hear your description of just what happened, the sequence, when she came home from Jakes.

And now there is the developing scene with Jake. Jen has said she likes him as a lover so I can see this continuing for some time. Now that you've told him his turns are now dependant on him bringing other guys to fuck Jen he is slipping into the cuckold zone too.

I think it's beautiful. If you were to lay this out as a diagram you would have Jen cucking her husband in zone 1, her boyfriend in zone 2 and now her lover in zone 3. Sort of in series, not in parallel if that makes sense.

I know Jen doesn't contribute on here but is there any chance you can ask her how she feels about her ability to cuck guys like this?

BTW, how is the penis torture going? Did you ever try a TENS unit?
oh, interesting, I hadnt thought about Chris now being a cuckold, too. I havent talked to him about that, so I'm not 100% sure where he's at on it, but if I had to guess, based on his behavior, I'd assume that it's less about him being turned on by it, and more about him just being fine with it. Before they started dating she was sleeping with him and his two roommates. so He knew going into their relationship that she was going to continue to sleep around. and, in fact we initially had a direct discussion with him on that, where we told him that, and he understood and was perfectly fine with it. i mean, he could have just been saying that cause he knew he wouldnt be able to date her otherwise, but he's been fine with it ever sense.

I do know he likes to show her off, like he'll take her out to public places and help her flash. but i dont know if thats cause he gets off on showing her off, or because she's an exhibitionist and she gets turned on by flashing, and he gets turned on by her getting turned on...

since Jake moved in with us and we've been denying me, I dont get to reclaim her, really. I mean, her and I do get to fool around, but 2 things, 1, her intimacy with chris always takes priority over her intimacy with me. Thats just across the board. he is her primary sex partner. there have been many times when her and i are fooling around, and chris will call her, and she will straight up stop fooling around with me to go fool around with him... and 2, when ever we do fool around, I am not allowed access to her pussy, at all, i cant see it or touch it in any way, unless it's my turn. I get all the tits, hands, and bj's I want, but no pussy. she'll even make sure to wear panties when we fool around to keep me out...

As far as jake goes, He seems very hesitant to me. I dont think he has much non-vanilla experience. yeah, hes going to introduce jen to some of his friends, and help her show off and get laid, but im pretty sure he's only doing that so he, himself, can fuck her, and we told him that was the price. I can see how, from his perspective, that might seem pretty weird... but he's basically getting all the no-string pussy he wants, so he's goin with it!

There isnt a set ritual for when jen returns home from a date with another guy. some times chris will reclaim her, some times not. I dont think it's as big a deal to him. he used to reclaim her more, when their relationship was new, but theyve been dating for some time now... last weekend, when she got home from her night with jake, she kinda just came in, kissed chris, then kissed me, told us how her date went, then took a shower, and proceeded with the rest of the day like normal... i'll ask her how she feels about it, when i get the chance. I know she's always enjoyed me acting as her wing-man and helping her get laid!

far as the penis torture, no i havent tried a tens unit. it's still going, though. I have a spiked cock ring that i wear when ever jen is doing anything sexy with another guy. i wore it the whole time she was out with jake the other night. the spikes face inward, so the more hard i get the more they jab me, the more it hurts. a full on boner can get pretty painful, but i just take it!

though it is another one of the rules of my marriage to jen, if she touches my dick she has to hurt it. my dick can only feel pain from her. (unless we are actually have intercourse, but thats so rare its almost not even worth mentioning) she uses her nails and teeth on me a lot. something she's started doing a lot recently is stroking my dick while im wearing the spiked ring, as if it's not there, to intentionally keep me as hard as she can, to keep the spikes jabbing me as much as possible. now THATS a fun experience!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:48 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:49 pm
Kim2233 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

I'm totally taking your advice! I love that!

After I made my last post I texted Jake and told him he'll get anther turn for every new guy he helps Jen hook up with! I actually told him that! This is gonna be wild, i think! ...I hope this does exactly what you said, raises her number of other guys, while keeping me denied!

I'm kind of obsessed with this new mission I'm finding myself on. Not just getting her laid, and giving her pussy to other guys, but in doing so keeping myself denied for that much longer. After all, Jen and I both agree that I shouldnt be allowed to fuck her as much as other guys! It feels right to us, to both of us, that that is how our relationship is. At this rate it's looking like it's gonna be a long time before I get access to her pussy again, cause I keep giving away my turns! When I mentioned that to her this morning it put a big ol' smile on her face.

I decided to initiate another turn trade. I told Jen and Chris that I really wanted to show off her pussy, tonight. So Jake is gonna come over, and Jen has been instructed to stay fully naked, and keep her legs spread all evening (which she loves doing!). and this is gonna cost me another turn... after tonight I will be -37 tallys! not counting any more tallys I lose if I'm caught looking at her pussy... though I kinda actually want to just avoid looking, on my own, and let Chris and Jake enjoy the view. After all, it's not for me, and it shouldnt be!

Then, after tonight, Jake is gonna help us find more guys for Jen to show off to, and hook up with!
incidentally, Jake came over sunday evening, and jen did exactly as instructed by her boyfriend, she was naked the whole night, and she keps her legs open, and her pussy on full display, the whole time we all hung out, giving chris and jake both the best possible view, all night, while I purposely avoided looking. and yes this cost me another turn, though jake did not actually have sex with her sunday night. he got a blow job, but thats it. cause he knows he doesnt get to have sex with her again until he introduces her to one of his friends...

but, after he left, chris had sex with her, so I gained back one tally! ...they also had sex again, last night, so as of this morning I am at -35 tallys.

theres just something about this whole system that really excites me! the more i give her pussy to another guy, the longer it'll be before I get it again!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:23 pm

We're up to 64 dicks in my wife's pussy!!

this arrangement with Jake has started to yield some really un results! Jake, knowing that he gets a turn with Jen for every guy friend of his jen fucks, invited us over to his place, over the weekend, along with a couple of his guy friends. not for any special event or anything, just to "hang out"

Jen, wanting to show off her tits at every possible oprotunity, wore just a t shirt and no bra. we were there for maybe twenty minutes, enough time to meet the two new guys, and have 1 drink, before she just took off her top! she didnt say anything, didnt give a reason, just took it off and acted like nothing was different. putting herself on display like that is one of her biggest turn ons

she spent the rest of the evening just hanging out topless, infront of me, jake, and his two friends... weirdly the topic of me being her husband and am i okay with it, never came up

eventually jen secretly told me she liked one of the guys, and wanted to fuck him. i told her to make a move!

she immediatly started flirting with the guy she liked. i saw her whispering to him, couldnt hear what she said... but shortly afterward, toward the end of the night, she told me she invited him back to our place... that guy spent that night in my bed, with my wife, while i slept on the couch in the living room... this cost me a turn

then, the next day, since jake had introuced her to him, he came over and got to take another turn with her... this also cost me a turn... for every guy that jake hooks her up with, im going to lose two turns... and you know what, im totally okay with that!

Her boyfriend also had sex with her, last night after jake left. which brings my total number of tallys, as of this morning, to negative 44... this means, as of right now, jen's boyfriend has to have sex with her 49 times before im allowed to once. (the tally has to get to positive 5 for me to get a turn, im 100% pussy denied until then)

after having had sex with 3 different guys over the weekend, this morning, jen seems to be in an extra good happy mood! shes walking around with a big ol' smile. i love that. i love seeing her like this!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:16 pm

As of today I am at -40 tallys. Jen and her boyfriend have had sex 4 times since my last post.

It's looking pretty good that she'll be hitting 65 this week, though. Over the weekend, Jen, her boyfriend, and I went out with Jacob and a friend of his from work, Ray. He's just a work friend, so they aren't like good friends, but Ray is single... The point of the evening was for jen to meet ray and decide if she likes him enough to have sex with him, but ray, of course, did not know that.

We went to a pool hall, and had some drinks and played pool for a while. Jen was, of course, hanging all over her boyfriend, being all "couply" with him, for the first part of the evening. and yes, jacob introduced Chris as her boyfriend, and me as her husband. so right away Ray knew the dynamic.

Jen worse a tight fitting T-shirt, no bra, cut off jean shorts, and black fishnet leggings... and yes, all of us spent the evening checking her out, and yes she knew it and flaunted herself for us. she loves being the center of attention.

after a couple games, we decided to switch partners, so that jen and ray could be on a team. thats when they started flirting. they were on the same team for the rest of the night, which meant they were constantly talking amongst themselves, waiting for their turns together, and whispering to each other, and making each other laugh. everyone could tell they were vibing. nothing ended up happening between them, but she did get his number.

on the way home, i drove, jen and chris rode in the backseat together, and chris gave her the go-ahead to fuck ray, and clarified that would mean I lose 5 tallys for ray, then jcob gets a turn, so i lose 5 more tallys for him, which would automatically put me at negative 50 tallys.

negative 50 tallys is pretty big! I was kinda thinking i should lean into this... since lately me being denied access to her pussy has sorta unofficially morphed into me being denied everything, i was thinking it might be hot if, as a way of celebrating my tally hitting negative 50, that we make it official, and give her boyfriend ownership of her entire body... or maybe just everything from the neck down, so i can still kiss her... or maybe we just get specific and give him her tits...

right now Chris just owns her pussy, and her tits are up for grabs (pun intended) but I'm thinking, when i hit negative 50 that he gets to own her entire body, tits and all... which would mean i officially get denied her tits as well as her pussy, until my tally hits positive 5.

we've never officially denied me anything but her pussy before, in the 12 years we've been together, so this would be an entirely new experience.

what does everything think? should I suggest that? ...or should I be grateful I still have access to her tits, and keep what i have? ...and if so, what should we do when i reach negative 50 tallys? ...should we give chris her entire body, or just her tits? (in other words, sheould i be denied her entire body, or just her tits and pussy?)

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:22 pm

It would be hot if you did give him everything, but it would surely become impossible for you to avoid seeing something when she's naked. Maybe if you did give him everything she shouldn't be naked in front of you and maybe you have to leave the room if she is?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:40 am

I gadda say, perhaps my biggest turn on is my wife having sex with another man without me there. I do get to be there for it some times, but I'm not there for it far more often, and i really really like it that way! ...especially if there is some sort of proof of the event!

a couple days after the pool hall, jen texted ray and they started talking. it didnt take long for him to ask her about her relationship with me and chris... we were introduced to him as her husband and her boyfriend, but we didnt go into more detail than that. she told him that she does in deed have a husband and a boyfriend, and that she is non-monogamous and free to sleep with whom ever she wants, and that her husband and boyfriend do need to atleast know about it, but are completely alright with it... she did not tell him any of our rules, or denial games, or "cuckold" or any of that. she wasnt expecting this guy will be around long enough to really get into all that... i think she's wrong about that...

of course it wasnt long after that that their conversation turned sexual, and for him to ask if she would sleep with him and she said yes...

A couple nights ago I dropped her off at his place. I waited in the car while she ran in. he even waived to me from his window...

she wore a t-shirt, no bra, jeans and panties... she said she didnt expect to be wearing her clothes very long, so there was not sense wearing anything fancy.

I waited in the car for her, she was in there with him for about 3 hours. when she came out, he waived to me again from the door. she got in the car, her hair was quite messy, her make up was smudged, and she had a hickey on her neck! she also told me that her panties were in her purse, and her pussy was full, but she cant let me feel because I am still denied access to it... GATDAYUM that was hot! I drove home with a HIGE smile on my face!

The next day I told Jacob that jen had slept with ray, so he could have a turn with her... he came over last night and had sex with her in my bed!

We are now officially at 65 guys! and I am now at -50 tallys!

also... this morning I mentioned to her that since we reached -50 I might want to try giving her boyfriend ownership of her tits, so he can deny me them, and she said she didnt wanna do that. She said she loves denying me her pussy, and thinks thats super hot, but doesnt want to deny me anything else, especially her tits.

I told her lately i felt like it was sorta going in that direction anyway, and she said she never meant for it to, and doesnt want me to stop playing with her tits. she said that for her, part of what makes denying me her pussy so hot is letting me play with her tits, and make out with her, and BJ's and all that, but knowing through all that that her pussy belongs to someone else and I'm not allowed to touch it.

so, i grabbed her tits! haha

and i guess i wont be getting denied tits. but hey, her tits are fan fucking tastic! so, I mean, I'm glad she said that, cause i kind of agree, now i think of it, being able to round a couple bases, but not being able to go all the way, is actually pretty hot!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:50 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:40 am
and i guess i wont be getting denied tits. but hey, her tits are fan fucking tastic! so, I mean, I'm glad she said that, cause i kind of agree, now i think of it, being able to round a couple bases, but not being able to go all the way, is actually pretty hot!
I think being denied her tits would be a step too far.

As you say, being allowed to go just so far, but not actually be able to fuck her, is much more frustrating, and sexually arousing, than being totally denied.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:36 am

Well, I'm now down to -60 tally marks! ...man, my wife's pussy has been busy!

after Ray and Jen hooked up she stopped hearing from him. she thought she was going to be right about him not being around very long, which we would have been fine with. after a few weeks but he finally texted her again and basically went straight to asking to hook up again. i teased her that she was his booty call haha. which she's totally fine being his booty call. so, again I took her to his place and dropped her off, and waited in the car. she was in there with him for several hours. I would TOTALLY be fine with this becoming a regular thing! but, ofcourse, that cost me 5 tally marks...

while i waited in the car I hit up jacob and asked if he had any other friends he could hook jen up with and he said he didnt know. i told him jen was hooking up with ray that night so he could go ahead and have another turn if he wanted. of course he jumped at the chance! two days later he came over and, again, fucked her in my bed... and again, that cost me another 5 tally marks!

after jacob left chris decided to reclaim her (im the husband but im denied, hes the boyfriend and pussy owner, so he gets the right to reclaim... which is hot as fuck!) so that earned me back one tally

then, completely separatly from all that, an old friend of mine from high school, Kyle hit me up out of nowhere. He and jen use to fool around a lot years ago, but then he got a girlfriend and they stopped. i hadnt talked to him in a while, but ive been good friends with him for long enough that when he basically went right to asking if he could take jen out on a date and hook up with her, it was totally cool! in fact, I was happy thats why he hit me up!

he told me his girlfriend left him a few weeks ago, and he was lonely and horny and was hoping jen could be his rebound. he said he still had some nude pictures of her that he took when they used to fool around and after his girlfriend left he pulled them out again... I have not seen these pictures, but i love that he has them!

so yesterday he picked her up and took her out on a date! Chris told her to give him the "girlfriend" treatment! she got home this morning, and told me that she hung all over him the whole time, as if there were dating.

hes a good 6 inches taller than her, so she specifically wore a lose low cut top so he would be able to see down her top on their date. she remembered that he liked that from before.

she told me that when they got back to his place, she remembered all the things he liked. she said she spent about 2 hours sucking his dick before they had sex the first time. she said they had sex twice during the night, and she slept naked, and she wasnt able to get any sleep because he kept rubbing her clit all night. she said she basically let him do what ever he wanted, and she loved it.

she also said there wasnt really any small talk or ice breaking, since they used to fool around alot. they flirted while out together, and went straight to fooling around just like the old days.

she said she's more then happy to spread her legs for him any time he wants! ...and then went to bed cause she was super tired on account of not getting any sleep... so shes in the bed she shares with her boyfriend, right now, sound asleep.

while this doesnt count as a new dick, so her number didnt go up, it absolutely cost me another 5 tallys!