A lovers tryst-and husband makes three

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Onesoftkitty
Prepubescent

A lovers tryst-and husband makes three

Unread post by Onesoftkitty » Sun May 07, 2023 5:45 am

It’s been a few weeks since my long standing lover and I have been able to get together. Life just seems to get in the way. Therefore I was raring to go for our date this morning. My lover is the only person allowed to cum inside me. It’s been that way for well over a year now. My husband had to use a condom, or pull out and cover me with his juices.

My husband Dave (uk2becucked on here) drove me to Pauls flat. Just as he answered the door Dave’s phone rang, so he stayed at the door while I followed Paul inside. Once in the living room his hands were immediately all over my body, caressing me and feeling my stockings and suspenders beneath my thin dress. We kissed deeply and he pulled my skirt up above my waist. I had bought a new pair of very lacy white panties, which Paul loves, and I was very keen for him to get his hands on them. I could feel his erection straining in his jeans already and pressed my hips against it. Lovely.

Pauls fingers inspected my new panties as he kissed me, then he started to touch my pussy through the lacy material. I was so wet. This is always our opener, and I love it. We never have much time, so we just let go. By the time Dave had finished his phone call and entered the room, Paul had already stripped off his clothes and was rubbing my clit to a sharp orgasm. I tore off my dress, sank to my knees and took his cock deep between my lips. It was so vey hard. I just love the silky skin of a rock hard cock in my mouth. Exploring every ridge and the opening with my tongue.

We moved to the couch. I knew Dave was following every move, and that was such a turn on. Paul lapped at my clit with his tongue and wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. My legs spread wide apart. Then we curled around into a 69 so I had access to his cock too, and I held it between my willing lips and rubbed the shaft with my hand. Dave was holding his camera above us, filming the action.

Then it was time to take his cock into my gushing pussy. Paul pushed my panties to one side and thrust deep into me. I wrapped my stockinged thighs around his waist and pulled him in further. I was gasping with pleasure, just seeming to keep cumming. He groaned with pleasure and I felt him pump his cum deep inside me.

Then it was Dave’s turn. I opened my legs wide and he pulled my pussy lips apart while his tongue got to work cleaning up Pauls cum. His tongue probed deep inside me and I shuddered with delight. He does an amazing job getting me clean. Whilst he was getting to work I licked Pauls cock clean. Mmmm I do so love that job too!

Said our farewells to Paul, arranging to meet next week, and returned home. Dave’s turn to reclaim me. I got back on my knees to suck his waiting cock, tasting his earlier pre cum, from when he was watching. We lay on the bed for my second 69 of the day, but I was desperate to have him inside me. I sat astride his hard cock and he played with my nipples and made me come hard. Then he flipped me over and I took out a condom from the drawer. I rolled it down over his cock as quickly as I could, and he got back inside my waiting pussy. Soon it was Dave’s turn to cum, and he filled the condom with deep satisfaction. Aren’t I a lucky girl?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: A lovers tryst-and husband makes three

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun May 07, 2023 6:05 am

Welcome to the forum Onesoftkitty.

uk2bcucked
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk2bcucked » Tue May 09, 2023 7:40 am

Onesoftkitty wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:45 am
It’s been a few weeks since my long standing lover and I have been able to get together. Life just seems to get in the way. Therefore I was raring to go for our date this morning. My lover is the only person allowed to cum inside me. It’s been that way for well over a year now. My husband had to use a condom, or pull out and cover me with his juices.

My husband Dave (uk2becucked on here) drove me to Pauls flat. Just as he answered the door Dave’s phone rang, so he stayed at the door while I followed Paul inside. Once in the living room his hands were immediately all over my body, caressing me and feeling my stockings and suspenders beneath my thin dress. We kissed deeply and he pulled my skirt up above my waist. I had bought a new pair of very lacy white panties, which Paul loves, and I was very keen for him to get his hands on them. I could feel his erection straining in his jeans already and pressed my hips against it. Lovely.

Pauls fingers inspected my new panties as he kissed me, then he started to touch my pussy through the lacy material. I was so wet. This is always our opener, and I love it. We never have much time, so we just let go. By the time Dave had finished his phone call and entered the room, Paul had already stripped off his clothes and was rubbing my clit to a sharp orgasm. I tore off my dress, sank to my knees and took his cock deep between my lips. It was so vey hard. I just love the silky skin of a rock hard cock in my mouth. Exploring every ridge and the opening with my tongue.

We moved to the couch. I knew Dave was following every move, and that was such a turn on. Paul lapped at my clit with his tongue and wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. My legs spread wide apart. Then we curled around into a 69 so I had access to his cock too, and I held it between my willing lips and rubbed the shaft with my hand. Dave was holding his camera above us, filming the action.

Then it was time to take his cock into my gushing pussy. Paul pushed my panties to one side and thrust deep into me. I wrapped my stockinged thighs around his waist and pulled him in further. I was gasping with pleasure, just seeming to keep cumming. He groaned with pleasure and I felt him pump his cum deep inside me.

Then it was Dave’s turn. I opened my legs wide and he pulled my pussy lips apart while his tongue got to work cleaning up Pauls cum. His tongue probed deep inside me and I shuddered with delight. He does an amazing job getting me clean. Whilst he was getting to work I licked Pauls cock clean. Mmmm I do so love that job too!

Said our farewells to Paul, arranging to meet next week, and returned home. Dave’s turn to reclaim me. I got back on my knees to suck his waiting cock, tasting his earlier pre cum, from when he was watching. We lay on the bed for my second 69 of the day, but I was desperate to have him inside me. I sat astride his hard cock and he played with my nipples and made me come hard. Then he flipped me over and I took out a condom from the drawer. I rolled it down over his cock as quickly as I could, and he got back inside my waiting pussy. Soon it was Dave’s turn to cum, and he filled the condom with deep satisfaction. Aren’t I a lucky girl?
Welcome Onesoftkitty. Great that my wife has agreed to put her side of our story.
It was fantastic to get some PIV sex even if it’s with a condom, that way I get to cum inside her pussy rather than outside…

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:40 am

Hot story...and FUN to read.