My Hotwife and me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mustang6576
Virgin

My Hotwife and me

Unread post by mustang6576 » Wed May 03, 2023 3:20 pm

Long time member... was with an ex-wife and now with the love of my life, my current wife. I call her Hotwife and she calls me putito (her little faggot).

From the beginning with Hotwife when we began dating I told her I was really open. I encouraged her to go out with her girlfriends, dress sexy and flirt with other guys. She took to this dynamic of our relationship very well. I would, and still do buy her sexy clothes she can wear when she goes out with her girlfriends.... and now occasionally she will go out on dates with SM's without me.

As I mentioned b4, I was really open with Hotwife when we began dating. I told her I had experience in the lifestyle with couples. I told her a was usually the third to a couple. I told her what I really wanted to be is a cuckold. I told her I wanted to submit to her and a Bull.

So now for our first experience.... we had an SM come to the house to massage her. She enjoyed herself but we didn't play. I sat on the bed and enjoyed watching her. A few days later Hotwife told me we were pregnant. We decided to get married. A few day after she told me we were pregnant she told me she didn't fuck the SM that came over because she was pregnant.

The nine months of pregnancy we continued to fuck a lot. We have a dildo and she would suck it when I fucked her. We would pretend we were in a MFM.

A few months after the birth of our kid we found an SM on a Lifestyle website. We will call him Bull. He cone over to our house. Turned out to be a great guy! We chatted for a while, drank wine and Hotwife was dress extremely sexy. Short skirt and high heels.

We went upstairs to our bedroom and I had the massage table out. Hotwife kid on the table and Bull and I massaged her. Hotwife told me later she could feel Bull's large cock brush up on her and it turned her on. Hotwife finally unzipped and unbuttoned Bull's pants and took his large cock out. I was beside myself. I'm over 6 inches and Bull was at least 9.5 to 10 inches long and thick. Hotwife stuck it in her mouth and made comments as to the size of Bull's cock. It was exhilarating watching her blow Bull.

Hotwife was a natural. Her first time doing this but she was so turned on she performed as if she had experience. She took us both in her mouth.

We moved the fun to our bed. They locked up in a 69. As she sucked Bull's cock I kissed her cheeks and forehead. Hotwife offered me a lick of Bull's cock and I didn't pass the opportunity up.

At one point Hotwife and I locked up in a 69. Bull put a condom on and fucked Hotwife doggie style. I feverishly licked Hotwife's clit and pussy. I also licked Bull's cock and balls as I grabbed his asked and pushed Bull deep inside of Hotwife.

When Bull was done fucking Hotwife he came all over her stomach. I spread his cum all over Hotwife onto her tits and then cleaned up tye mess.

Bull handed me his condom and as a good putito I threw it away. We laid around for a while talking and then Bull left. Hotwife and I fucked some more. We were so excited and horny. The next morning we fucked again.

I will post pictures of us in the Hotties section.

This was the first time. Since then we have opened up some more and we continue to enjoy this lifestyle.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: My Hotwife and me

Unread post by Iamgroot » Wed May 03, 2023 3:27 pm

Nice story. Seems you both are enjoying your life and roles.

mustang6576
Virgin

Unread post by mustang6576 » Wed May 03, 2023 4:06 pm

Iamgroot wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 3:27 pm
Nice story. Seems you both are enjoying your life and roles.
Very much!

mustang6576
Virgin

Unread post by mustang6576 » Wed May 03, 2023 8:50 pm

After a few months went by we invited Bull over again to "massage" Hotwife. Again no disappointment!!! This time Bull allowed me to rub his massive cock on Hotwife's clit. Hotwife mounted Bull reverse cowgirl and I had the pleasure of putting Bull's cock into Hotwife. I first rubbed his cock against hot wife, put on his condom, and then slid his cock in. I licked Hotwife's clit and Bull's balls. Hotwife squirted twice in this position. Hotwife fucked Bull for a while and then I asked Bull if I could fuck Hotiwfe. Bull allowed me. Hotwife's pussy was so wet and stretched out. It felt so good. Bullnand I went back and forth fucking Hotwife. Every time Bull fucked her I did my duty to fucklick Hotwife and lick and caress Bull's balls. Bull finally came and we all laid in bed talking.

Hotwife laid in the middle. Bull and I caressed Hotwife's legs, stomach, tits and pussy. Hotwife got so excited she stroked our cocks. Bull put on another condom and we took turns fucking Hotwife. As Bull fucked her I rubbed Hotwife's clit and took Bull's cock out of Hotwife, pulled his condom off and I rubbed his cock against Hotwife making her cum. I continued to rub his cock on Hotwife and jerked his massive cock until he came all over Hotwife's pussy. I then cleaned off his cum from Hotwife and ate her out till she came again.

After I was done eating and cleaning Hotwife, Bull had me throw his condom away. Bull, Hotwife and I jumped into the shower. Bull and Hotwife kissed and touched each other. I was on my knees kissing Hotwife's feet. I grabbed Bull's cock and began to rub it against Hotwife getting his cock hard again. I then inserted his cock into Hotwife bareback. She loved it! I loved it! Bull loved it! And that was our second date with Bull.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Thu May 04, 2023 4:10 am

Congratulations!!!! Very hot story
Ohio

mustang6576
Virgin

Unread post by mustang6576 » Thu May 04, 2023 4:36 pm

michael8401 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 4:10 am
Congratulations!!!! Very hot story
More to come.... we've had great experiences I want to share on this forum

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sat May 06, 2023 3:01 am

Extremely hot story! It sounds like your wife was satisfied by the end of the night. I love that you wash her feet for her.

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Wed May 17, 2023 9:07 pm

Wow amazing stories.

Where are you guys from?

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Thu May 25, 2023 8:40 am

Beautiful Hotwife (saw photos in Hotties) and a great couple of cuck stories so far. Looking forward to more!
Figuring it out

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:44 am

Has HotWife seen Bull again? 🙂
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

sharon1
Prepubescent

Unread post by sharon1 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:04 pm

Good story share, Thanks...

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:47 am

Ditto

micro pp
Prepubescent

Unread post by micro pp » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:28 am

Great story. I also get really turned on hearing my partner comment on Her bull's size.