Wife's 3-night hotel stay with boyfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mundaka2
Virgin

Re: Wife's 3-night hotel stay with boyfriend

Unread post by Mundaka2 » Mon May 22, 2023 6:51 am

Your description is perfect. He had a good thing, if only he realized how good. I could tell something was happening when he started to shut me out. That’s a pretty good warning sign

andrew1
Trainable

Unread post by andrew1 » Fri May 26, 2023 10:45 am

Since my last post things have gone very well between my wife and Jerry. After her long term relationship with much younger Blake, Kris was looking forward to a more casual affair with Jerry and perhaps an occasional visit from one or more of her ex-boyfriends.

The details of Jerry's first visit to our house are in my new thread "My wife Kris' newest lover"

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:44 pm

Although Kris did not come right out and say it, I have a feeling that she is having some doubts about Blake and his desire to be alone with her so often, and the young man getting a bit possessive. She is probably hoping they could back up a little into a more casual relationship
I take it Kris is not interested in an emotinal affair then, rather than hooks up for sex? Does that match up with what you like her to do too?

It's just that the description of 'boyfriend', I would think has the suggestion of an actual relationship with feelings involved., which, from reading your thread, is not want Kris is looking for at all.

Would be happy to hear what others think...

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:25 pm

andrew1 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:45 am
Since my last post things have gone very well between my wife and Jerry. After her long term relationship with much younger Blake, Kris was looking forward to a more casual affair with Jerry and perhaps an occasional visit from one or more of her ex-boyfriends.

The details of Jerry's first visit to our house are in my new thread "My wife Kris' newest lover"
i just came around your post yet and i´m sorry that it didn´t went well with Blake, but i like the aspect of a much younger boyfriend of the wife. i wished it worked out for you, but as i already read, you found someone else. good luck.