Be careful what you wish for - how I turned my conservative wife to an hotwife - in progress

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Be careful what you wish for - how I turned my conservative wife to an hotwife - in progress

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:21 am

Voyapuppyfork wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:11 am
I wish I could write about our latest progress and events but I’m so behind on my journal and I really do not want to spoil the fun. Yes I’m constantly thinking back how we started and savoring all of our milestones, I’m addicted to all of that. But I will try to make it short and brief. Well here is another long overdue update.

Continue from my last post, it was Sept last year. Jenny and David have been seeing each other almost once every week. According to Jenny, the sex between them was phenomenal and only seemed to getting better and better as they grew more acquainted with each other, and started delving into Jenny’s submissive side. From what I can observe, Jenny radiates each day ever since they began this affair. And with each passing day, I find myself discovering new facets of my dear wife.

For one, her sexual appetite is actually quite high. I can't help but wonder if she has been feeling deprived by me. Additionally, she is not that conservative, she has proven to be far more adventurous in bed than I ever imagined and is more willing to explore new things. Even with they frequent encounters, I find her making more demands and taking more initiative. For instance, she has been experimenting with ruined organism with me, and quite enjoy the control she wields over me.

Following their fifth date, Jenny felt overwhelmed by guilt and decided it was time to be fully honest with David about the true nature of our relationship. As you might recall that before they started having physical relationship Jenny had “hinted” to David we are in the stage of separation. Since that initial disclosure, they had not clarified the matter. However, as their connection deepened, Jenny wanted to set clear expectations to prevent any misunderstandings before their relationship escalated further. I was also comforted to learn that her feelings towards our arrangement hadn't changed.

Jenny had been adopting an ostrich-like approach, burying her head in the sand regarding the full disclosure of our relationship to David, and enjoying her guilty pleasure as long as she can. However, once she resolved to come clean, this decision brewed a storm of anxiety within her. For weeks, she agonized over the timing and manner of her confession, aiming to explain the situation without scaring David away. She rehearsed various scenarios with me at home, playing out potential conversations and their outcomes.

We eventually decided it was the best to just tell him directly and unequivocally, no more beating around the bush. Thus, on the day before their sixth date, she texted David and told him that she wanted to talk to him about something before dinner. Prior to finishing her work, Jenny and I engaged in a brief phone call to ensure she was OK. At Dinner, Jenny took the courage and confessed to David that I was fully aware of their situation and had even encouraged her to pursue him. She explained that we have a partially open relationship, where she is free to explore her sexuality and relationships, while I’m remain completely monogamous and loyal to her alone. It all started as my kink and fetish, but she only agreed to explore with someone she has genuine feelings for. She made it clear that there would be no interaction between me and David if he does not want to, as she did not want to give the wrong impression. She would never throw away what we have, and leave me. But aside from the fact that she is a married woman, she and David could date like any other couple, with their relationship separate from her married life.

I could only imagine how uncomfortable and awkward this conversation was for Jenny for her to lay her situation bare in such a manner. She said David asked a lot of questions, but to my surprise, he wasn't very surprised. He seemed genuinely curious about our dynamics, and he is aware of all kind of kinks including cuckolding, but he had never encountered anyone in the lifestyle and never expected Jenny to be practicing it. Overall, he has no issue continuing seeing Jenny, which was a big relief for her.

After dinner, they went back to his place. Before they indulged themselves, he instructed Jenny to let me know that she would be stay the night, which Jenny quietly complied with and texted me. Needless to say, the sex was amazing. The newfound transparency and alleviation of concerns allowed Jenny to experience, perhaps for the first time, the exhilarating sensation of truly having her cake and eating it too.
VPF - A good and worth while clearing of the air, before things got too far along. :up: :up:
- I sense a "toothbrush" moment coming. :shock: :lol: :lol:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Be careful what you wish for - how I turned my conservative wife to an hotwife - in progress

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:23 pm

I just found this thread and it really makes a fascinating read. Thanks for sharing your feelings VPF and keeping an open and honest line of communication with Jenny. Looking forward to hearing how she has progressed and how your relationship with Jenny has evolved

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:22 pm

Fast forward about a month, and things have been progressing pretty smoothly between us and David. Jenny has continued to see David regularly, sometimes spending the night with him and other times coming back to me. However, they haven't been able to meet as often as they would like. A couple of things have gotten in the way - David recently switched jobs, leaving Jenny’s company for a new gig. Although he's still working in the same region, his new role has kept him pretty busy. Plus, we've been fortunate to receive some financial support from our parents, which has allowed us to finally think about settling down and buying our own place. Consequently, we've been busy house hunting.

Ever since we cleared the air with David, he has gradually assumed the role of Jenny’s primary sexual partner. We are still intimate and occasionally have intercourse, in fact, more frequently than we have in the last few years. However, our sexual dynamic has shifted to focus more on bonding rather than solely on sexual pleasure and satisfaction. This shift has been relieving in a way, as it has removed the pressure and performance anxiety I've experienced due to my condition. But it has also stirred up a mix of angst and jealousy from time to time, particularly in those moments of post-nut clarity. It's a topic for another time. My sexual satisfaction is primarily fulfilled through hand jobs and occasional ruined orgasms. Meanwhile, I have been exploring various activities to strengthen our bond.

I’ve been working to improve my oral skills to better serve her, and I must say, I'm getting quite good at it. Our sessions are slow, laid-back and sometimes can last for hours. Jenny has grown accustomed to my attentiveness. To be clear, she still does not ask for it, but she has become more willing to accept it when I offer it, less hesitant and rarely brushes me off with responses like "Oh I haven't taken a shower," or "No, I don't want it." And unlike before, she now allows me to take my time without rushing or feeling pressured to reciprocate. She has also started guiding me with some helpful hints here and there. Additionally, I've been attempting to learn yoni massage, though I’m not quite there yet.

Foot massages have become a daily ritual for us, which she now looks forward to. While we're chilling and watching TV, she often lays her legs across mine and I get to work. I start with gentle caresses on her legs and feet, moving on to apply lotion and pressure once she has become accustomed to my touch. As a reward, every now and then, she occasionally steps and rubs on my penis or allows me to suck her toes after she is happy with my massage. This is my favorite part of the day.

Chastity is a topic that pops up quite a bit in our chats. While Jenny understands that I’m really into the humiliation aspect of this lifestyle, she is still warming up to the idea. She's unsure if she’s comfortable incorporating it into our lives at this moment. She also doesn't feel ready to take on the role of dominating me just yet, and she's afraid that chastity might change how she views me. However, she admits that the idea of me locked up for her pleasure while she’s away and enjoying sex with David is undeniably arousing.

Things took a turn when I stumbled upon this book, "Locked-In Love," while listening to a lifestyle podcast. The author shared their two-week stint with male chastity. As perverted as I am, this topic caught my attention and I grabbed a copy on Kindle right away. The book presents chastity devices in a really approachable way and discusses the benefits from a woman’s perspective way better than I ever could. Jenny gave it a read and she finally agreed to give it a try. With Jenny’s blessing, I ordered a HappyGo stainless steel chastity, just like the one recommended in the book. I also got a custom, heart-shaped lock and key that is small enough for Jenny to wear on a necklace or anklet. ( - I'm running out of time today, to be continued)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:25 am

Dear Voyapuppyfork

Thank you for continuing to share your journey.
It seems to me that both you and Jenny is still evolving andgradually becoming more aware of what you enjoy and that this is bringing the two of you closer together as a Hotwife and Her loving supporting cuckold.

I think it is wonderful that Jenny is now showing greater appreciation for your oral skills as you are getting better at it and She is getting more comfortable in directing you to further improve in serving Her. Once you are locked in chastity for a few days I think you will become even more eager to serve Jenny in this way since it is to me a really wonderful way for a locked up male to stay intimate with his belowed Wife.

Also glad to see that Jenny enjoys foot-massages; maybe as a next step you may want to get nude on your knees in front of Her as you are massaging Her feet while She is reading or watching TV. My Wife used to read about Femdom from a Female perspective; the Elise Sutton books are wonderful for this purpose and it would always lead to Her wanting me to perform oral on Her. It was particularly hot when She kept me locked in chastity while I was doing this; nobody even needs to think about fucking after the Lady orgasms then.

Looking forward to hear about how you will fit into the new cage when it arrives. Best advice is not to overdo it at first. Try it on for a limited time, first and then gradually increase the timing untill you are comfortable sleeping in it and keeping it on for longer periods of time. I think it is a good advice to get some Johnson baby oil and apply to the area where the ring is holding you balls, in particularly after showering and before going to bed, this at least makes the experience better for me with less chaffing.

Sincerely
elina

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:13 am

Great news about the chastity cage. I did the 2 week Locked in Love Challenge back in February as well. I predict she’s going to love the cage and the added power exchange and you will find a new level of submission. Perfect!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:20 am

Thanks for the update! If she's anything like my sweetie she'll love your new cage. You will too once you fine the right one for long term wear.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:15 pm

elina wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:25 am
Dear Voyapuppyfork

Thank you for continuing to share your journey.
It seems to me that both you and Jenny is still evolving andgradually becoming more aware of what you enjoy and that this is bringing the two of you closer together as a Hotwife and Her loving supporting cuckold.

I think it is wonderful that Jenny is now showing greater appreciation for your oral skills as you are getting better at it and She is getting more comfortable in directing you to further improve in serving Her. Once you are locked in chastity for a few days I think you will become even more eager to serve Jenny in this way since it is to me a really wonderful way for a locked up male to stay intimate with his belowed Wife.

Also glad to see that Jenny enjoys foot-massages; maybe as a next step you may want to get nude on your knees in front of Her as you are massaging Her feet while She is reading or watching TV. My Wife used to read about Femdom from a Female perspective; the Elise Sutton books are wonderful for this purpose and it would always lead to Her wanting me to perform oral on Her. It was particularly hot when She kept me locked in chastity while I was doing this; nobody even needs to think about fucking after the Lady orgasms then.

Looking forward to hear about how you will fit into the new cage when it arrives. Best advice is not to overdo it at first. Try it on for a limited time, first and then gradually increase the timing untill you are comfortable sleeping in it and keeping it on for longer periods of time. I think it is a good advice to get some Johnson baby oil and apply to the area where the ring is holding you balls, in particularly after showering and before going to bed, this at least makes the experience better for me with less chaffing.

Sincerely
elina
Thank you for your post and the advice on cages! I actually learned my lesson the hard way. I wish I had been more prepared the first time. I'll talk about my first experience in a little bit. Your suggestions are great! I'll definitely try introducing Jenny Elise Sutton's books and see how things work for us.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:28 pm

scarlettscuck wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:13 am
Great news about the chastity cage. I did the 2 week Locked in Love Challenge back in February as well. I predict she’s going to love the cage and the added power exchange and you will find a new level of submission. Perfect!
Thank you for your post!

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:29 pm

lockedhappyhubby wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:20 am
Thanks for the update! If she's anything like my sweetie she'll love your new cage. You will too once you fine the right one for long term wear.
Yeah it is fun to wear

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:30 pm

Before I continue I want to talk about the feelings of anguish and jealousy that permeate this lifestyle, and recount a fight Jenny and I had. Initially, I hesitated to write down this here. From online posts, every relationship in this lifestyle seems so rosy, hot and steamy. But real life isn't always as smooth; it's windy and bumpy. We tend to share the highs and omit the lows that we aren't so proud of. It is like broswing on Instagram, where everyone appears so happy and blissful, only they know the reality of their lives. I had intended to hide the dark side of things too, but upon reflection, I realized that the conflicts and downsides are also part of this journey and have shaped who we are as a couple today. Thus, I feel compelled to document it here as well. So, I want to backtrack a bit and talk about a fight that almost made us quit.

It happened shortly after she confessed to David. Things were heating up between Jenny and David. In theory, everything was unfolding as I had hoped, and I was living my dream. But as Jenny and David grew visibly closer day by day, my emotions began to fluctuated wildly. When I wasn't in the cuckold mood, my insecurities got the best of me.leading to a mix of jealousy, excitement, fear, and envy. At first, these feelings were intermittent. As a self-destructive cuck, I was quite addicted to the pain and anguish. But they soon became constant, magnified, and impossible to ignore.. Things started to hit me hard. I made the mistake of not talking about it with Jenny and tried to man up because I knew how fragile and delicate she is and I didn't want to cause trouble since we were generally making great progress in this lifestyle. I have to admit that Jenny, being in a hot new relationship, also overlooked my feelings.

One day thing took a turn for the worse. Jenny had been giving David her undivided attention, even when they weren’t together. Feeling somewhat neglected and longing for some quality time with my dear wife, I suggested a date night. I planned a nice dinner and arranged for us to watch Openhammer, a movie I had been eager to see for a while. The dinner went well; we enjoyed each other's company, chatting about everything under the sun. We were both grateful and happy to be together. However, at the theater, the movie failed to capture Jenny's interest, and she began messaging David out of habit, not realizing that I had been harboring mixed feelings.

Their texting continued on and off for more than half an hour causing her to miss all the plot points in the movie. As time passed, it began to bother me more and more. I know Jenny had a date set up with David in 3 days. It was obvious she couldn't wait to see him. I made a few comments, but she was too occupied with her phone to notice or care. Eventually, jealousy and insecurity got the best of me. I was furious and blew up. She finally put the phone away and looked at me, clueless, but by then, I had already lost my attention and mood for the movie. We left the theater early, both of us silent and tense.

Jenny, as sweet and docile as she usually is, can also be quite stubborn. She rarely apologizes verbally, even when she's at fault. However, I could tell from her eyes that she realized she might have gone too far during our date. I started to soften up when we got home, sensing her silent regret.

Lying in bed with Jenny sleeping soundly beside me, I couldn't sleep. A sudden urge overcame me to read Jenny and David's text exchanges. Jenny and I have always maintained a policy of transparency with each other; we know each other’s passcodes and are allowed to view any messages we receive. However, I had never read her messages without her explicitly sharing them with me before. Doing so felt like a betrayal of our mutual trust, even though it was technically allowed. Reading their messages made my heart sink. Jenny and David’s conversation was very intimate and flirty—far more than I had ever seen before. Normally, this would be a huge turn-on, but given my mental state, it just confirmed my insecurities. Was I messing things up big this time? Was I losing her?

The texts revealed more about their relationship than Jenny had told me. There were details about things she did with him and things she allowed him to do to her that I hadn't known. She had been sending David pictures daily, sharing all her activities at work and for fun. Apparently, she had also gave him a rim job while serving him orally, engaging in more intimate acts than I was aware of. It might sounds petty now, considering that physically, I am giving her to him completely, so why should I fuss about the details? But in that moment, I was upset about being kept in the dark.

I hardly slept that night and woke up feeling grumpy. Jenny, oblivious to the turmoil inside me, woke up clueless, but she could sense that I was still unhappy, probably assuming it was because of the previous evening's incident at the theater. I had secretly hoped she might offer to cancel her upcoming date with David as a gesture of consideration, after what happened last night, but she didn’t mention anything of the sort. Instead, she informed me that she would be home late due to her pedicure and waxing appointment before leaving for work.

My mind was consumed by a tunnel vision of anguish and jealousy. This entire situation dredged up a painfully familiar feeling from college, where I had managed to bring my crush to a date, only to end up losing her to another guy at a house party. I vividly remembered sitting on the couch, watching them grind on the dance floor, their legs intertwined, making out right in front of me. The memory was agonizing, the feeling was just like yesterday. I was terrified of losing Jenny in a similar manner.

When Jenny returned home that evening, she tried to act as if nothing had happened, but my demeanor made her cautious. Unable to contain my feelings any longer, I bluntly told her that I didn't want her to see David that week, or ever again. She was visibly shocked and a bit saddened maybe by my sudden declaration and asked why I had changed my mind so abruptly. I confessed that I had read the messages between her and David, and felt betrayed that she had been hiding things from me. Upon hearing this, Jenny's tone sharpened as she argued that I shouldn't have read her messages without asking her first. I countered that we had an agreement to openly read each other’s messages. The conversation quickly escalated into an argument, during which she accused me of playing games with her, reminding me that this was all my idea in the first place. Eventually, she stormed out of the house in tears, leaving the tension unresolved.

I waited at home anxiously, hoping for Jenny's return. As time dragged on, my mind raced with thoughts. Was she with David now? Had I pushed her further away? What were they doing? Eventually, I managed to calm myself down and decided to call her, begging her to come back. An hour later, she returned, still upset and teary-eyed. As I began apologizing, she asked me to sit down for a conversation. She spoke to me softly and slowly, her tears continuing to fall. She acknowledged and apologized that she had overlooked my feelings, but emphasized that I should not check her phone without permission. I bought up the rim job she gave to David without telling me. She responded by asserting that I’m not her boss she did not feel like to report every single details all the time. It is not sexy to her. She said she has nothing to hide, but she preferred to share things with me when she felt appropriate. “If you want to do this, I would have to do it my way,” she said. When I questioned why she had never engaged in similar acts with me. Her response was that it was a spontaneous decision driven by the heat of the moment, she did not know why, maybe I had never brought her to that level. "It's not something you can script," she added.

Feeling a bit frustrated, I yelled “What about our rules!” “You are a control freak, you’ve always been one in our whole life, but you do not get to control every details, not in this scenario,” she countered. I told her I was scared that I’m gonna lose her. She pointed out that it is a risk we take regardless of the lifestyle or not, which made my heart skip a beat. Was she saying there is a possibility that has always been there?

She reminded that it was my encouragement that pushed her to start this lifestyle and led her to pursue David. "You got me into it; you can't just give it to me and take it away," she stated. She accused me of toying with her feelings, emphasizing that our arrangement wasn't merely my fetish game. She made it clear that she loves me, and I’m her best friend, if I genuinely wanted to end things, she would respect my decision. She would call David the first thing tomorrow and not see him ever again. We would go back to our past life. But do not expect her to entertain me with this idea ever again. I was in shock to see Jenny came out this strong and firm.

Then she had a long pause, seeming to struggle to find the right words. Eventually, she said the following words and left me in the living room: “Without a better way to put it, but…you know our needs are incompatible. Asking yourself are you okay to go back to how we were? This has been your longtime desire, I love you, I’ve accepted who you are, but you are the one who have not truly accepted yourself. Think carefully and let me know what you really want”.

I sit there speechless, feeling as though my entire life was flashing before my eyes. I reflected on all the mediocre sexual relationships I've had, and how Jenny never questioned our sex life or accepted my brush-offs and excuses. Yes, I'm a control freak, and that trait has contributed to all my successes, but it has also led to my failures—failure to truly enjoy life, to overcome anxiety, and to indulge myself. Ironically, by trying to control everything to prevent her from leaving me, I'm actually pushing her further away. It's as if Jenny sees right through me. Yet she accepts me for who I am. She's hidden her desires and accepted our sexless marriage to be with me, just as she accepts our current lifestyle where I'm her cuckold husband who gets off on her extramarital affairs. She didn't leave me before, and I don't think she'll leave me in the future because she's not just my wife—she's my soulmate. She's actually a strong person, she just allows me to lead the way because she loves and trusts me. Yet, I projected my insecurity onto her. I'm truly self-destructive. After years of begging her, I'm finally living the dream, and now I'm trying to sabotage what we've just established. Can I go back to the way things were? I don't think I can, not just because I'd miss the adrenaline rush, but also because I wouldn't know how to face Jenny and pretend to be the strong, dominant partner again. The pressure to bring her happiness and satisfaction would be overwhelming.

I sit there alone for a long time, until I heard Jenny go to the shower. Feeling truly remorseful, I wanted to apologize to her. Quietly, I stripped off my clothes and joined her in the shower. I tried to hug her, but Jenny dodged me, facing away. Undeterred, I hugged her tightly from behind until she stopped resisting. I kept whispering apologies to her, sorry for putting her through such an emotional roller coaster, while kissing her shoulders under the flowing water until I felt her begin to soften. I told her that I know who I am—I'm her devoted cuck husband—and I want her to tell me what she wants and when she wants it. I slowly slipped down, kneeling in front of her, an proceeded to kiss her belly. She didn't reject me, I moved downward, letting the water drip onto my face. I gently opened her legs, getting lower and deeper, using my tongue to please her while propping my arm from behind. As my tongue moved, her knees weakened, and I could hear her soft moans mingling with the hiss of the shower. Gradually, I laid down, pulling her body with mine until she was sitting on my face. Unsure if it was just water or also mixed with our tears, I continued to show her my remorse and affection in this moment.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 pm

Dear Voyapuppyfork

Thank you so much for sharing this. I think everyone reading this should be grateful for your courage and willingness to share also this part.

Can you please share with us how long ago it was that this happened?
Based on some of your previous posts, I am infering that this was quite some time ago and that you have now fully reconcilliated.

I think ALL submissive males with a desire for their Beloved Lady to cuckold them will experience exactly the feelings you share, and I think this is particularly challenging before the Lady recognized that this needs to happen and that the only way She can counter this is by taking control. If the Lady wants control freaks like you and me to relinguish control, the only way is for Her to assert Her control. Keeping males like us locked in chastity is one essential part of this in my opinion.

I suspect that this is where you and Jenny is now heading and am really looking forward to learn more about how both of you developed after the episode you described here.

Sincerely
elina

Seductionrules
Virgin

Unread post by Seductionrules » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 am

Hi Voyapuppyfork
Thank you for describing the strong emotions that go with the “Cuckold / hotwife package”.
I hope things are better now

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:12 am

Voyapuppyfork wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:30 pm
Before I continue I want to talk about the feelings of anguish and jealousy that permeate this lifestyle, and recount a fight Jenny and I had. Initially, I hesitated to write down this here. From online posts, every relationship in this lifestyle seems so rosy, hot and steamy. But real life isn't always as smooth; it's windy and bumpy. We tend to share the highs and omit the lows that we aren't so proud of. It is like broswing on Instagram, where everyone appears so happy and blissful, only they know the reality of their lives. I had intended to hide the dark side of things too, but upon reflection, I realized that the conflicts and downsides are also part of this journey and have shaped who we are as a couple today. Thus, I feel compelled to document it here as well. So, I want to backtrack a bit and talk about a fight that almost made us quit.

It happened shortly after she confessed to David. Things were heating up between Jenny and David. In theory, everything was unfolding as I had hoped, and I was living my dream. But as Jenny and David grew visibly closer day by day, my emotions began to fluctuated wildly. When I wasn't in the cuckold mood, my insecurities got the best of me.leading to a mix of jealousy, excitement, fear, and envy. At first, these feelings were intermittent. As a self-destructive cuck, I was quite addicted to the pain and anguish. But they soon became constant, magnified, and impossible to ignore.. Things started to hit me hard. I made the mistake of not talking about it with Jenny and tried to man up because I knew how fragile and delicate she is and I didn't want to cause trouble since we were generally making great progress in this lifestyle. I have to admit that Jenny, being in a hot new relationship, also overlooked my feelings.

One day thing took a turn for the worse. Jenny had been giving David her undivided attention, even when they weren’t together. Feeling somewhat neglected and longing for some quality time with my dear wife, I suggested a date night. I planned a nice dinner and arranged for us to watch Openhammer, a movie I had been eager to see for a while. The dinner went well; we enjoyed each other's company, chatting about everything under the sun. We were both grateful and happy to be together. However, at the theater, the movie failed to capture Jenny's interest, and she began messaging David out of habit, not realizing that I had been harboring mixed feelings.

Their texting continued on and off for more than half an hour causing her to miss all the plot points in the movie. As time passed, it began to bother me more and more. I know Jenny had a date set up with David in 3 days. It was obvious she couldn't wait to see him. I made a few comments, but she was too occupied with her phone to notice or care. Eventually, jealousy and insecurity got the best of me. I was furious and blew up. She finally put the phone away and looked at me, clueless, but by then, I had already lost my attention and mood for the movie. We left the theater early, both of us silent and tense.

Jenny, as sweet and docile as she usually is, can also be quite stubborn. She rarely apologizes verbally, even when she's at fault. However, I could tell from her eyes that she realized she might have gone too far during our date. I started to soften up when we got home, sensing her silent regret.

Lying in bed with Jenny sleeping soundly beside me, I couldn't sleep. A sudden urge overcame me to read Jenny and David's text exchanges. Jenny and I have always maintained a policy of transparency with each other; we know each other’s passcodes and are allowed to view any messages we receive. However, I had never read her messages without her explicitly sharing them with me before. Doing so felt like a betrayal of our mutual trust, even though it was technically allowed. Reading their messages made my heart sink. Jenny and David’s conversation was very intimate and flirty—far more than I had ever seen before. Normally, this would be a huge turn-on, but given my mental state, it just confirmed my insecurities. Was I messing things up big this time? Was I losing her?

The texts revealed more about their relationship than Jenny had told me. There were details about things she did with him and things she allowed him to do to her that I hadn't known. She had been sending David pictures daily, sharing all her activities at work and for fun. Apparently, she had also gave him a rim job while serving him orally, engaging in more intimate acts than I was aware of. It might sounds petty now, considering that physically, I am giving her to him completely, so why should I fuss about the details? But in that moment, I was upset about being kept in the dark.

I hardly slept that night and woke up feeling grumpy. Jenny, oblivious to the turmoil inside me, woke up clueless, but she could sense that I was still unhappy, probably assuming it was because of the previous evening's incident at the theater. I had secretly hoped she might offer to cancel her upcoming date with David as a gesture of consideration, after what happened last night, but she didn’t mention anything of the sort. Instead, she informed me that she would be home late due to her pedicure and waxing appointment before leaving for work.

My mind was consumed by a tunnel vision of anguish and jealousy. This entire situation dredged up a painfully familiar feeling from college, where I had managed to bring my crush to a date, only to end up losing her to another guy at a house party. I vividly remembered sitting on the couch, watching them grind on the dance floor, their legs intertwined, making out right in front of me. The memory was agonizing, the feeling was just like yesterday. I was terrified of losing Jenny in a similar manner.

When Jenny returned home that evening, she tried to act as if nothing had happened, but my demeanor made her cautious. Unable to contain my feelings any longer, I bluntly told her that I didn't want her to see David that week, or ever again. She was visibly shocked and a bit saddened maybe by my sudden declaration and asked why I had changed my mind so abruptly. I confessed that I had read the messages between her and David, and felt betrayed that she had been hiding things from me. Upon hearing this, Jenny's tone sharpened as she argued that I shouldn't have read her messages without asking her first. I countered that we had an agreement to openly read each other’s messages. The conversation quickly escalated into an argument, during which she accused me of playing games with her, reminding me that this was all my idea in the first place. Eventually, she stormed out of the house in tears, leaving the tension unresolved.

I waited at home anxiously, hoping for Jenny's return. As time dragged on, my mind raced with thoughts. Was she with David now? Had I pushed her further away? What were they doing? Eventually, I managed to calm myself down and decided to call her, begging her to come back. An hour later, she returned, still upset and teary-eyed. As I began apologizing, she asked me to sit down for a conversation. She spoke to me softly and slowly, her tears continuing to fall. She acknowledged and apologized that she had overlooked my feelings, but emphasized that I should not check her phone without permission. I bought up the rim job she gave to David without telling me. She responded by asserting that I’m not her boss she did not feel like to report every single details all the time. It is not sexy to her. She said she has nothing to hide, but she preferred to share things with me when she felt appropriate. “If you want to do this, I would have to do it my way,” she said. When I questioned why she had never engaged in similar acts with me. Her response was that it was a spontaneous decision driven by the heat of the moment, she did not know why, maybe I had never brought her to that level. "It's not something you can script," she added.

Feeling a bit frustrated, I yelled “What about our rules!” “You are a control freak, you’ve always been one in our whole life, but you do not get to control every details, not in this scenario,” she countered. I told her I was scared that I’m gonna lose her. She pointed out that it is a risk we take regardless of the lifestyle or not, which made my heart skip a beat. Was she saying there is a possibility that has always been there?

She reminded that it was my encouragement that pushed her to start this lifestyle and led her to pursue David. "You got me into it; you can't just give it to me and take it away," she stated. She accused me of toying with her feelings, emphasizing that our arrangement wasn't merely my fetish game. She made it clear that she loves me, and I’m her best friend, if I genuinely wanted to end things, she would respect my decision. She would call David the first thing tomorrow and not see him ever again. We would go back to our past life. But do not expect her to entertain me with this idea ever again. I was in shock to see Jenny came out this strong and firm.

Then she had a long pause, seeming to struggle to find the right words. Eventually, she said the following words and left me in the living room: “Without a better way to put it, but…you know our needs are incompatible. Asking yourself are you okay to go back to how we were? This has been your longtime desire, I love you, I’ve accepted who you are, but you are the one who have not truly accepted yourself. Think carefully and let me know what you really want”.

I sit there speechless, feeling as though my entire life was flashing before my eyes. I reflected on all the mediocre sexual relationships I've had, and how Jenny never questioned our sex life or accepted my brush-offs and excuses. Yes, I'm a control freak, and that trait has contributed to all my successes, but it has also led to my failures—failure to truly enjoy life, to overcome anxiety, and to indulge myself. Ironically, by trying to control everything to prevent her from leaving me, I'm actually pushing her further away. It's as if Jenny sees right through me. Yet she accepts me for who I am. She's hidden her desires and accepted our sexless marriage to be with me, just as she accepts our current lifestyle where I'm her cuckold husband who gets off on her extramarital affairs. She didn't leave me before, and I don't think she'll leave me in the future because she's not just my wife—she's my soulmate. She's actually a strong person, she just allows me to lead the way because she loves and trusts me. Yet, I projected my insecurity onto her. I'm truly self-destructive. After years of begging her, I'm finally living the dream, and now I'm trying to sabotage what we've just established. Can I go back to the way things were? I don't think I can, not just because I'd miss the adrenaline rush, but also because I wouldn't know how to face Jenny and pretend to be the strong, dominant partner again. The pressure to bring her happiness and satisfaction would be overwhelming.

I sit there alone for a long time, until I heard Jenny go to the shower. Feeling truly remorseful, I wanted to apologize to her. Quietly, I stripped off my clothes and joined her in the shower. I tried to hug her, but Jenny dodged me, facing away. Undeterred, I hugged her tightly from behind until she stopped resisting. I kept whispering apologies to her, sorry for putting her through such an emotional roller coaster, while kissing her shoulders under the flowing water until I felt her begin to soften. I told her that I know who I am—I'm her devoted cuck husband—and I want her to tell me what she wants and when she wants it. I slowly slipped down, kneeling in front of her, an proceeded to kiss her belly. She didn't reject me, I moved downward, letting the water drip onto my face. I gently opened her legs, getting lower and deeper, using my tongue to please her while propping my arm from behind. As my tongue moved, her knees weakened, and I could hear her soft moans mingling with the hiss of the shower. Gradually, I laid down, pulling her body with mine until she was sitting on my face. Unsure if it was just water or also mixed with our tears, I continued to show her my remorse and affection in this moment.
Thank you for this very raw, real, and honest post.
While you are right that many threads on here just share the hot sexy details of their lifestyle, there are those that let us see all aspects of a couple who are entering the lifestyle and finding their way in it. All the conflict, negotiating, disagreements, as each partner finds their space and comfort level, as they try to come to an agreement as to what they find acceptable to what will work for them and their relationship.
This is one of those special threads.
This is why this board is different and the best on this lifestyle.
There is plenty of stroke material on here, and many couples who are seemingly living effortlessly, and very sexy and hot, in the lifestyle.
Sharing your experiences does shed light on this side of the lifestyle, the angst, frustration and even anger, especially for those who themselves are just entering, or thinking of entering the lifestyle.
Thank you for sharing, and don’t hesitate to continue to share these types of things.
In a way it makes your story even hotter as your HotWife gives herself to her lover.
Good luck to you and your wife as you find your path in this lifestyle.
Thank you for sharing.