Be careful what you wish for - how I turned my conservative wife to an hotwife - in progress

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Re: Be careful what you wish for - how I turned my conservative wife to an hotwife - in progress

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:25 am

Thank you for sharing your journey. It's very relatable. I must say, I think we are all on the edge of our seats to hear how Jenny's date with Dave goes. Did she describe how kissing him made her feel? I've always truly enjoyed learning how MrsMildlyWLLD feels after her dates. The energy lasts for days sometimes.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Re: Be careful what you wish for - how I turned my conservative wife to an hotwife - in progress

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:57 am

The days leading up to Friday felt agonizingly slow. The blend of anxiousness and the anticipation created a torment that was strangely addictive. Knowing that my beloved Jenny was about to offer her married body entirely to another man, and I’m willingly facilitating this, kept me in a constant state of arousal. However, Jenny had intentionally been denying me, adding an extra layer of complexity to our shared excitement. She knew me well enough to understand that the more she denied me, the more turned on I would be when it finally happened. I could sense her own heightened arousal as she was constantly chatting with David, and our conversations were dominated by the inevitable event. Almost every night, I found myself providing her with oral service.

It was not until Wednesday that she offered to have sex with me. She mentioned that it is only fair we share an intimate moment, since this would be the last chance I have her to myself before she is shared. I pleaded with her to put on the newly purchased lingerie for me, but she insisted those were saved for Friday. As we made love to each other, the sex started off intensely hot, we were deeply connected emotionally. However, after a while, I began to lose my erection, and could not finish. Jenny was so encouraging and considerate, eventually she wrapped her hand around my penis tightly while I was penetrating her, and helped me climax inside her. Right before I climaxed, I mentioned to her “Tell me you want him!”, Jenny whispered in my ear, “Yes I want him so bad, I want him cock inside me”. It was a bit humiliating but I greatly appreciate her love for me.

Finally Friday arrived. Unfortunately I was not able to see her dressed up for David for until after her date, since she would be going to her date directly from work. Jenny packed everything, including her new dating dress, lingerie in her gym bag. Right before she left the door, I placed a box of condoms in her bag. she responded with a shy, flushed smile. I walked her to her car, gave her a big kiss and hug, and told her to have fun. Seeing her drive away, my heart raced with a mix of excitement, and jealousy. I went to work but I found myself cannot focus on anything and found an excuse to leave early.

I tried my best not to contact Jenny but cannot help to wonder what she was doing. Eventually, I got a message from her, “Done with work, gonna meet David in restaurant how do I look?” with a picture of her in her new yellow dress. In the picture she looked stunning. I told her she looked gorgeous. She asked how I was doing, and I reassured her that I was fine and not to worry about me. After that, it was radio silence.

My mind was wandering like crazy, I kept checking the time and thinking what they were doing. I kept viewing the picture she sent me early and thinking it was all for her bull to undress. Were they heading to a hotel now? Had he already taken her? And I cannot resist masturbating to the idea of them being together. I came multiple times, feeling exhausted and yet the unknown continued to make me anxious and turned on. It was not until the midnight that Jenny’s message arrived, telling me she was coming home and and she loved me.

After a long wait, the door opened. Eager to see her, I tried not to appear too desperate. I greeted Jenny with a hug. She looked a little bit tired, radiantly glowing. I noticed the scent of her fresh shower lingered. We hugged in silence for a long time until I looked at her and asked about her evening. She responded, “Fine, how are you feeling?” avoiding direct eye contact and smiling with her lips bitten. I teased, “Someone seems to have had a great evening”. She admitted, “Yes”. I lead her to our bedroom and declared “Now I need to know every detail.”

We laid on the bed, and made out. Jenny, looking into my eyes, double-checked to ensure I truly wanted to know the detail. She proceeded to recount what had happened that night. After work, Jenny and David met at the restaurant on the opposite side of town. They shared a couple of glasses of wine and enjoyed great chemistry during dinner. After dinner, David suggested to take her to a club. They had a few more drinks at the club and ended up making out on the dance floor. While dancing, David hold Jenny so tight, she found out herself grinding on David’s leg (David is much tower than my wife), and he took the opportunity to finger Jenny right in the crowd under disguise of the darkness. It was so naughty and unexpected Jenny almost lost herself.

After that, the rest was natural. They went to a hotel. Upon entering the room, David pushed her against the wall and kissed her while they undressed each other. Soon, Jenny was naked, and David’s mouth followed his hands, kissing her from neck, breasts to her inner thighs. Following David’s lead, Jenny went down on David, and David reciprocated the favor. Eventually, David pulled out a condom and entered her married pussy in the missionary position. Jenny said it took her quite a bit of time to get used to him, as he is almost double my size and has a thicker girth, but he was gentle and very caring. Jenny said the sex was amazing. She reached multiple orgasms, something she had never experienced with her two exes, and me. After sex, they cuddled around and caressed each other on the bed. Jenny went to take a shower, but David followed with an erection. Jenny went on her knees and took her bull a in her mouth once again. David entered her from behind and finished her in the bed in the doggie style.

This was the hottest thing I ever heard. As she was telling me I was touching her copying David’s move. After telling me the night, Jenny buried her face on my chest and reached out to my rock hard boner. She asked if I think she is a naughty wife and do I still love her. I told her yes, she is the naughtiest one and I love her even more. Feeling she was assured and eager to share more. I proceeded to ask more details and how she felt about David while caressing her new used body.

She had many positive things to say about her new Bull. Physically, she loves his muscular and tall physique (Jenny always has a thing for tall guys), especially, when he arches over her. She likes men with chest hair, something she had never seen on Asian men and finds it erotic. Most importantly, she loves his cock. She never had a cock that big and circumcised, she can barely grasp with her one hand. She never thought the size mattered to her, but touching one for the first time was a surprise. Kneeing in front of a big one and taking it in her mouth makes her feel dominated, which she very much enjoy. I asked her if she is a size queen now. She said no, that is a dessert saved for special occasions; she likes my average sized penis - it is cute while stroking and kissing mine. I do not know how much of that is true.

I asked about her relationship with David. Is he her Bull or her boyfriend. She said it is still undecided. She emphasized he will never just be a Bull to her with no emotional connection, but she will not call him a boyfriend yet. As we talked, she continued stroking and kissing my penis. Eventually I climaxed once again in her mouth. She asked how many times I had masturbated. I told her 4 times. She said next time I’m not allowed to touch myself until she is back, and maybe she should consider locking me up. She thanked me for allowing her to explore and experience amazing sex freely, and she loves me deeply. We cuddled, and Jenny soon felt asleep beside me. Looking at her beautiful body I cannot believe what a crazy ride it has been.

Seductionrules
Virgin

Unread post by Seductionrules » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:57 am

Wow - very hot
Thanks for sharing

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:02 am

elina wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:55 pm
Sounds like Jenny was really good at involving you in the cuckolding-to-come.

Can't wait to hear about the next steps.

Sincerely
elina
Thank you elina for your comments! Yes she is doing a good job, and I’m very much appreciate that

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:04 am

lockedhappyhubby wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:02 am
You are one very lucky man! Jenny never ceases to make my cage tight, what a sweetheart. She's keeping the communication open with obvious concern for you, you're doing and feeling all the normal cuckold emotions that can become an addiction. (Trust me on that one)
Being involved in the preparation to her date... Priceless!
I too can't wait for Saturday to possibly hear how it all went.
Cheers!
Thank you for following our journey and confirming my feels are normal at this stage! She is a sweetheart and I’m happy to do anything for her to make her happy.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:07 am

David52 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:16 pm
I’m not sure lying about your relationship status was such a good idea for Jenny to tell David. Beside the trust issue, he is young and has a daughter. He may be looking for a life partner and Jenny may have hinted to him that she is available
You are right. Jenny had a conversation with him. They are in good term now, but looking back it was a bit of playing with the fire.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:49 am

Bartleby wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:08 pm
This story is superbly written.

I think Jenny should tell David after the inevitable sex that she had told him a lie of desperation. I am sure he is able to forgive in an instant.
Yes she did tell him shortly after, I will talk about it the soon.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:51 am

realcucklife wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:27 am
She was saving herself for him, or had she remembered and started your denial/replacement?
Yes both she was saving herself for him but we had been practicing denial for a while.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:51 am

Wannabee wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:38 pm
I'm loving this journey you and Jenny are on. As with most things, it's not just about the destination. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Thank you for following our journey

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:55 am

MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:25 am
Thank you for sharing your journey. It's very relatable. I must say, I think we are all on the edge of our seats to hear how Jenny's date with Dave goes. Did she describe how kissing him made her feel? I've always truly enjoyed learning how MrsMildlyWLLD feels after her dates. The energy lasts for days sometimes.
Thank you MrsMildlyWLLDFun you are our inspiration! She described as warm and fuzzy. She was like a schoolgirl first in love for a couple of days

UkcuckoldSR
Trainable

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:22 pm

Absolutely fantastic to hear how this has turned out.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:13 am

Voyapuppyfork wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:57 am

I asked about her relationship with David. Is he her Bull or her boyfriend. She said it is still undecided. She emphasized he will never just be a Bull to her with no emotional connection, but she will not call him a boyfriend yet. As we talked, she continued stroking and kissing my penis. Eventually I climaxed once again in her mouth. She asked how many times I had masturbated. I told her 4 times. She said next time I’m not allowed to touch myself until she is back, and maybe she should consider locking me up. She thanked me for allowing her to explore and experience amazing sex freely, and she loves me deeply. We cuddled, and Jenny soon felt asleep beside me. Looking at her beautiful body I cannot believe what a crazy ride it has been.
Sounds to me like this is just the start of it.

I Sincerely hope that Jenny will have a long and satisfying relationship with Her new Bull/Boyfriend.

Now be a good boy and tell Her that you want Her to lock you up days before She sees him next time and will not let you out untill you have licked Her pussy when She returns.

Sincerely
elina

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:27 am

elina wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:13 am
Voyapuppyfork wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:57 am

Sounds to me like this is just the start of it.

I Sincerely hope that Jenny will have a long and satisfying relationship with Her new Bull/Boyfriend.

Now be a good boy and tell Her that you want Her to lock you up days before She sees him next time and will not let you out untill you have licked Her pussy when She returns.

Sincerely
elina
elina,

I agree.. this is the start !! I also agree he should be a good boy now and be caged and pantied waiting at home for Jenny to let him out to cum when she returns after being with David.

Once she tells David that he is home caged, in his panties, waiting for her to return, David will begin showing his Dominant side.. leading to both of their goals of submitting to David !!

I will be watching for updates…

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:59 am

Jenny definitely needs to lock you up next time. Just think how much more excited your little cock will be after an evening of you knowing your wife is being fucked and pleasured by a much bigger and stronger man.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:49 pm

Love it! Congratulations on her losing her hot wife cherry! How many men was she with before you? I am sure she enjoyed having a cock bigger than 4.5 inches inside her even if it was wrapped in a condom.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:14 pm

Voyapuppyfork wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:55 am
MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:25 am
Thank you MrsMildlyWLLDFun you are our inspiration! She described as warm and fuzzy. She was like a schoolgirl first in love for a couple of days
You're too sweet! We're glad yuppie enjoyed our journey along with us. We're excited to see how yours continues to unfold.

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:40 pm

Happy Holidays! I've been planning to come back and share another episode of our journey, but the holidays made me lazy and procrastination-prone. Finally, I found some time today. The event was still in Sept. I cannot wait to tell you about our holiday events, but well that will definitely take a while to get there. Anyway here is the update.

I always thought the toughest time for a cuck is the wife’s date. I could not be more wrong. The second day the angst, and jealousy hit me the hardest. Seeing Jenny glowing from her new relationship energy, and knowing she was sexually satisfied for the first time in a long time by another man made me really question my decision. I kept telling myself these feelings are normal part of the journey, and I will get past it. Jenny was very sweet, she had been paying extra attention to me, and being very nice, which assured me our love is beyond physical. That night we had a hot reclaiming sex, it was emotional and intense. It might not be a great one but it is a much needed one for both of us to feel connected.

The next couple of days Jenny and David had been constantly messaging. Both of them couldn’t wait to see each other. I still felt strong angst, but seeing how excited Jenny was, my cuck side started to take control, and reading their flirting message turned me on. The torture is starting to become addictive. At first, Jenny always asked me permission and checked with me but every time we talked about her experience, I got a boner, seeing how turned on I was, she must have felt assured, because she said she read somewhere that the penis does no lie.

Jenny and David had been avoiding each other at work to prevent suspicions. Their second date was originally planned for the following Friday. However, Jenny was eager to see him, and the date was impulsively rescheduled to Wednesday instead. Leading up to their date, Jenny and I found ourselves growing progressively more intimate. Every night became a ritual of indulgence, with me tending to her needs, from soothing foot massages to devoted oral services, etc. Thing proceeded smoothly, but on Tuesday morning Jenny informed me that her parents had invited us for dinner on Wednesday. Driven by her guilty conscience, Jenny hastily accepted the invitation. However, upon returning home, she regretted the decision and was unwilling to cancel her date with David, Trapped in this dilemma, unable to find a solution, she got all whining and throwing a tantrum, and seeking my help. After a couple round of back and forth, it seemed the best solution would be for me to visit them alone and make up an excuse that she was too busy at work. Jenny thanked me with a big kiss and told me she will reward me afterward. I wanted Jenny to have a great time on Wednesday without worries, and to know that she has my unlimited support. Tuesday night after Jenny went to bed I placed a small note in her bag that said, “I love you, and I’m so committed to you, I want you to have a good time, my love.”

On Wednesday morning, much like last time, Jenny packed her outfit for the date, and headed to work. She will go to her date right after work, and this time they will go to David’s place. Before leaving, she gave me a big kiss and expressed her gratitude for everything. Shortly after I arrived at work, Jenny called me to thank me again for the notes, and said she loves me forever. We chatted briefly and she informed me that she will call her parents around 4 to let them know she could not make it but that I will be there. She also confirmed the details of the narratives we have agreed upon.

Around 5 I received a text message along with a picture of Jenny in her dating outfit. She informed me that she was leaving for her date, and also reminded to buy some items on my way to my in-laws. Their house was about 40 mins away from our location. I stopped by the grocery store, picked up some fruits, deserts, and wines, and made my way to my in-laws’ place.

The dinner was pleasant. They prepared our favorite dishes. They were happy that I could make it, and asked me to take some food back for Jenny later. They complained about how busy Jenny was and suggested she find a less demanding job. There was also a subtle hint for us about starting to plan for having a baby soon.

Half way though the dinner, Jenny informed me through a message that she and David had dinner. They are skipping other events, and were on their way to David’s place. Sitting in front of her parents, covering for her while Jenny was getting pounded by anther man, felt like a tremendous humiliation. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to “clear my head”.

I arrived home long before Jenny. Despite it being her second date, the angst in my heart lingered. I couldn't shake off thoughts about what Jenny might be doing, although the funny thing is, I knew exactly what she was doing. It felt like forever until Jenny opened the door, our eyes met and a broad smile appeared on her face. Unlike last time, the shy girl was gone, instead I saw a content and delighted woman in front of me. She remarked “I thought you were already in bed” and leaned in to kiss me. A kiss turned into a make out session. I led her to the bed room and started undressing her. She did not resist, but subtly conveyed that she was very tired, though she went to pleasure me with her hands and mouth, while telling me how did the night go.

After work Jenny met David in a restaurant near his home. It has only been a couple of days since their first date, but they desire for each other was so strong. They made out passionately multiple times in the restaurant like a couple as if no others around. Jenny noted the food was good, but the undercurrent of sexual tensions was palpable, both of them just wanted to stripe each other naked, so they had a fairly quick dinner before heading to David’s home.

Upon reaching David's place, he offered a brief tour before Jenny found herself pinned beneath him. He indulged in savoring every inch of her beautiful body before granting her freedom. Jenny, in turn knelt in front of him, unzipped his pants and took him in her mouth. David reached orgasm, and without hesitation, Jenny swallowed him. Afterward, they caressed each other and rested in the bed. David then treated Jenny a sensuous massage before taking her from behind. Knowing Jenny liked to be dominated, David handled her assertively. They changed positions a couple of times, and Jenny experienced multiple climaxes while David finished on her back.

Hearing the story aroused me intensely, I was shocked by the revelation that Jenny willingly swallowed for David, a treat I’ve never experienced. Knowing the mouth I was kissing held another man’s cum just a moment ago made my heart race. I cannot help but feel the urge to kiss her, and as our tongues twisted together I cannot help but experienced the most intense orgasm in Jenny’s hand.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:56 pm

Thank You Voyapup,

I tuly appreciae your update.
That is a really good Cuck, covering with your inlaws to enable your beloved Wife to satisfy Her cravings to enjoy sex with Her Alpha lover.

The irony is that while this felt deeply humiliating to you sitting with Her parents as She was enjoying Her bull ravaging Her and submitting to serve him ways She never did for you, it is probably also a wonderful act of submission and demonstrating your devotion to your Beuatiful beloved Wife. What a good cuck you are!!!

I cannot wait to learn more about the next steps in your journey,
meanwhile I wish Your Cuckoldress Jenny, Her Bull and you a wonderful new year.
I hope Jenny will further develop Her Self Confidence and domination over you while enjoying Her lovers,
and that you will again and again experience the humiliation a true cuck really crave.

Sincerely
elina

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:44 am

Yes! Thanks for the update, Thought about you three several times wondering how "things" were. Sounds like you're getting addicted to those cuckold adrenaline spiking emotions like most of us. I couldn't have said it any better than elina has posted above.
Cheers.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:03 am

Has your wife told him the truth about her fucking him?

Didn’t she tell him she was available because your marriage is on the rocks?
Last edited by joel68 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:32 pm

That is so hot. I love that her first swallow as a married woman was him, not you. How often do you even get to cum in her mouth?
That is also so hot and humiliating that you were hanging woth her parents while she was doing things with another man that she has never done with you.
If he got her to swallow that quickly how long until he convinces her to try other new things you two have never done?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:23 pm

Great thread.

Love the updates

Voyapuppyfork
Virgin

Unread post by Voyapuppyfork » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:11 am

I wish I could write about our latest progress and events but I’m so behind on my journal and I really do not want to spoil the fun. Yes I’m constantly thinking back how we started and savoring all of our milestones, I’m addicted to all of that. But I will try to make it short and brief. Well here is another long overdue update.

Continue from my last post, it was Sept last year. Jenny and David have been seeing each other almost once every week. According to Jenny, the sex between them was phenomenal and only seemed to getting better and better as they grew more acquainted with each other, and started delving into Jenny’s submissive side. From what I can observe, Jenny radiates each day ever since they began this affair. And with each passing day, I find myself discovering new facets of my dear wife.

For one, her sexual appetite is actually quite high. I can't help but wonder if she has been feeling deprived by me. Additionally, she is not that conservative, she has proven to be far more adventurous in bed than I ever imagined and is more willing to explore new things. Even with they frequent encounters, I find her making more demands and taking more initiative. For instance, she has been experimenting with ruined organism with me, and quite enjoy the control she wields over me.

Following their fifth date, Jenny felt overwhelmed by guilt and decided it was time to be fully honest with David about the true nature of our relationship. As you might recall that before they started having physical relationship Jenny had “hinted” to David we are in the stage of separation. Since that initial disclosure, they had not clarified the matter. However, as their connection deepened, Jenny wanted to set clear expectations to prevent any misunderstandings before their relationship escalated further. I was also comforted to learn that her feelings towards our arrangement hadn't changed.

Jenny had been adopting an ostrich-like approach, burying her head in the sand regarding the full disclosure of our relationship to David, and enjoying her guilty pleasure as long as she can. However, once she resolved to come clean, this decision brewed a storm of anxiety within her. For weeks, she agonized over the timing and manner of her confession, aiming to explain the situation without scaring David away. She rehearsed various scenarios with me at home, playing out potential conversations and their outcomes.

We eventually decided it was the best to just tell him directly and unequivocally, no more beating around the bush. Thus, on the day before their sixth date, she texted David and told him that she wanted to talk to him about something before dinner. Prior to finishing her work, Jenny and I engaged in a brief phone call to ensure she was OK. At Dinner, Jenny took the courage and confessed to David that I was fully aware of their situation and had even encouraged her to pursue him. She explained that we have a partially open relationship, where she is free to explore her sexuality and relationships, while I’m remain completely monogamous and loyal to her alone. It all started as my kink and fetish, but she only agreed to explore with someone she has genuine feelings for. She made it clear that there would be no interaction between me and David if he does not want to, as she did not want to give the wrong impression. She would never throw away what we have, and leave me. But aside from the fact that she is a married woman, she and David could date like any other couple, with their relationship separate from her married life.

I could only imagine how uncomfortable and awkward this conversation was for Jenny for her to lay her situation bare in such a manner. She said David asked a lot of questions, but to my surprise, he wasn't very surprised. He seemed genuinely curious about our dynamics, and he is aware of all kind of kinks including cuckolding, but he had never encountered anyone in the lifestyle and never expected Jenny to be practicing it. Overall, he has no issue continuing seeing Jenny, which was a big relief for her.

After dinner, they went back to his place. Before they indulged themselves, he instructed Jenny to let me know that she would be stay the night, which Jenny quietly complied with and texted me. Needless to say, the sex was amazing. The newfound transparency and alleviation of concerns allowed Jenny to experience, perhaps for the first time, the exhilarating sensation of truly having her cake and eating it too.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:20 am

Dear Voyapuppyfork

Thanks for this wonderful update.
Given the anxiety within Jenny before She disclosed this to Her Boyfriend, I am sure Her relief after he accepted everything for what it was must have been equally thrilling to Her.

Looking forward to learning more on how Jenny is now having Her cake and eating it to.
I would not be surprised if this allowed Her to let loose and maybe became more dominant towards you as well?

Sincerely
elina

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:48 pm

Voyapuppyfork wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:11 am
I wish I could write about our latest progress and events but I’m so behind on my journal and I really do not want to spoil the fun. Yes I’m constantly thinking back how we started and savoring all of our milestones, I’m addicted to all of that. But I will try to make it short and brief. Well here is another long overdue update.

Continue from my last post, it was Sept last year. Jenny and David have been seeing each other almost once every week. According to Jenny, the sex between them was phenomenal and only seemed to getting better and better as they grew more acquainted with each other, and started delving into Jenny’s submissive side. From what I can observe, Jenny radiates each day ever since they began this affair. And with each passing day, I find myself discovering new facets of my dear wife.

For one, her sexual appetite is actually quite high. I can't help but wonder if she has been feeling deprived by me. Additionally, she is not that conservative, she has proven to be far more adventurous in bed than I ever imagined and is more willing to explore new things. Even with they frequent encounters, I find her making more demands and taking more initiative. For instance, she has been experimenting with ruined organism with me, and quite enjoy the control she wields over me.

Following their fifth date, Jenny felt overwhelmed by guilt and decided it was time to be fully honest with David about the true nature of our relationship. As you might recall that before they started having physical relationship Jenny had “hinted” to David we are in the stage of separation. Since that initial disclosure, they had not clarified the matter. However, as their connection deepened, Jenny wanted to set clear expectations to prevent any misunderstandings before their relationship escalated further. I was also comforted to learn that her feelings towards our arrangement hadn't changed.

Jenny had been adopting an ostrich-like approach, burying her head in the sand regarding the full disclosure of our relationship to David, and enjoying her guilty pleasure as long as she can. However, once she resolved to come clean, this decision brewed a storm of anxiety within her. For weeks, she agonized over the timing and manner of her confession, aiming to explain the situation without scaring David away. She rehearsed various scenarios with me at home, playing out potential conversations and their outcomes.

We eventually decided it was the best to just tell him directly and unequivocally, no more beating around the bush. Thus, on the day before their sixth date, she texted David and told him that she wanted to talk to him about something before dinner. Prior to finishing her work, Jenny and I engaged in a brief phone call to ensure she was OK. At Dinner, Jenny took the courage and confessed to David that I was fully aware of their situation and had even encouraged her to pursue him. She explained that we have a partially open relationship, where she is free to explore her sexuality and relationships, while I’m remain completely monogamous and loyal to her alone. It all started as my kink and fetish, but she only agreed to explore with someone she has genuine feelings for. She made it clear that there would be no interaction between me and David if he does not want to, as she did not want to give the wrong impression. She would never throw away what we have, and leave me. But aside from the fact that she is a married woman, she and David could date like any other couple, with their relationship separate from her married life.

I could only imagine how uncomfortable and awkward this conversation was for Jenny for her to lay her situation bare in such a manner. She said David asked a lot of questions, but to my surprise, he wasn't very surprised. He seemed genuinely curious about our dynamics, and he is aware of all kind of kinks including cuckolding, but he had never encountered anyone in the lifestyle and never expected Jenny to be practicing it. Overall, he has no issue continuing seeing Jenny, which was a big relief for her.

After dinner, they went back to his place. Before they indulged themselves, he instructed Jenny to let me know that she would be stay the night, which Jenny quietly complied with and texted me. Needless to say, the sex was amazing. The newfound transparency and alleviation of concerns allowed Jenny to experience, perhaps for the first time, the exhilarating sensation of truly having her cake and eating it too.
Glad that you two got that scary big talk out of the way and can now focus on setting basic ground rules and enjoying the awesome arrangement that is planning out for you all!

Thanks for the update.