Cuckold couple actively seeking hypergamy attraction; with sexy alpha male (who has many women)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Hotwife seeing hypergamy adventure in Stud's "harem" of sexy women

1. YES,.. We LOVE it. Such a sexy ides...She has/wants exactly that. To be one of his sluts
28%
2. YES .. we can have that, but we prefer something more emotional and exclusive
26%
3. MAYBE.. depends on the stud and her mood/appetite
17%
4. NO... wont work for us. Hotwife is dominant and/or jealous
15%
5. HELL NO!! Not our thing at all
2%
6. A mix ; YES to Hypergamy attraction to stud .. but NO to Harem , many women situation
13%
7. ANy Other option (pls explain)
No votes

Total votes: 47

maxbud
$2 Ho

Cuckold couple actively seeking hypergamy attraction; with sexy alpha male (who has many women)

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:53 am

cuck is submissive and partially denied. Shares close emotional relaionship with hotwife.
Hotwife desires exciting lustful relationship with strong mysterious charming, dominant alpha male.

Scenario in question is a happy cuckold couple, with a vanilla cuck hubby,.. and a sexy hotwife.
Coiple wants the hotwife's HYPERGAMY instinct to run wild, and the couple actively spends time looking for suitable males, who can have that effect on hotwife, and turn on her primal instincts, and erotically replace her cuck hubby's position, and relegate him to second fiddle.
Couple does not want a divorce and remarriage to the new man. As such, the intention is for the hotwife to be swept off her feet, BUT to be unable to ever actually get the alpha stud as a full partner. He will remain emotionally unavailable, and have other women in his life. Hotwife will long and lust for him... with occassional deep satisfaction,, but never actually getting him fully.

(She wishes to live out her private sexual fantasies (apart from her normal conservative "modest" married woman public persona). Fantasy involves being totally sexually obsessed with the alpha stud,.who has a string of beauties that he fucks at will. She wants to be in his space, and participate in his sexcapades... to reclaim him after he fucks other women, to serve him in every way.. to let him use her body, head to toe in all sorts of kinky ways (which are totally out of bounds to her cuck hubby) , to join in his FMF threesomes,.. to join in his BDSM mind games.. )

Alpha stud is smooth suave , dominant man, who DOES NOT SHARE HIS WOMEN .. hotwife's pussy is for him alone. (definitely no gangbangs and NO MFM with other men)

Any experiences like this? Or any variation of this... Please post your story :)

Any takers wanting this?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Cuckold couple actively seeking hypergamy attraction; with sexy alpha male (who has many women)

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:43 pm

any experiences, stories or preferences on this ... for or against? :-)

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Re: Cuckold couple actively seeking hypergamy attraction; with sexy alpha male (who has many women)

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:39 pm

My ex hot wife met most of her bulls from a swinger site (SLS). I presume they had many sexual partners including her and frankly that was a big turn on for me to be the sometimes denied and always monogamous cuckold hubby.

It would have turned me on a lot for her bull to brag about how much pussy he was servicing, highlighting the difference between me and him in that regard. I suspect had we found a reliable bull, denial would have been increased and I am really turned on by the idea of being limited in sex and also to be forced to wear conforms whereas he goes bare and creampies her. That really turns me on.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:44 pm

I think you are looking for something VERY specific. Not saying it’s not there but I doubt it’s very common.

The formula is:

You need a cuck.
You need a hotwife
You need a bull.

Now as uncommon as these are for the vast majority of the population, it’s understandably pretty common here.

It’s the other ingredients that don’t necessarily occur spontaneously.

The hotwife has to be submissive enough and expect NOTHING from her bull other than HE decides to fuck her only we HE feels the urge.
The bull has to be a big enough stud to have a stable of hotwives in the same mindset or more unlikely just a stable of unmarried women who are content to have the pleasure to be fucked by him whenever HE feels the urge knowing that is fucking the lights out of other women whenever he isn’t fucking her. Try as I might I never met that woman in my single days ( if I did, I might still be single).

Hey, great fantasy to be sure, but as doubtful as I am that there are many such arrangements out there, I too would be interested to hear if anyone has such an arrangement.

njprofessor
Virgin

Unread post by njprofessor » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:02 am

Im not sure what this post is asking

Are you trying to make a story prompt and others can write something or do you want someone with real time experience??

Im asking so others can participate as well.

I will say that you are describing me as an alpha. whats weird is that I cant say I had this multiple times because in essence what happened is that I had multiple married women, who all knew each other and would share me. I also would meet single women as well, I didnt bring them into the mix, but the married women knew about them. The single women were not into the whole group scene, they were also younger so less experienced and I would say more intimidated by married women.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:10 am

They,.. thanks a lot for your reply. :)

your situation is EXACTLY the kind of thing I was asking about. I would love for you to give more insights and details onto the dynamics and kinks of your experiences.. as an Alpha who has many women, and several knowing cuckold couples in your web.
Perhaps my question was framed in a way that is too specific, and I could have framed it differently.

I am asking for real experiences, imaginary desired fantasies, similar experiences, general opinions,... even adverse views,.. that relate to the subject.

At the core of my question:
(There are many variatons possible... we can interpret it very liberally)
One alpha super hot male, has a bunch of knowing women including hotwives, with whom he has sex at will, with little in terms of deep relationship emotions... and the cuckold couple likes it that way. This for example, is contrasted to a cuckold couple with a deep permanent loving polyamory relationship)
An example of this, would be:

A sexy celebrity rock star, where a cuckold couple is desiring a chance for the hotwife to experience being one of his groupies for a weekend. She wants him to fuck her, and she knows she is one of many of his women, (and preferably, the cuck and hotwife, fantasize about allowing and encouraging her "hypergamy instinct" to naturally attract her to him, above her much lower sexual attraction to her vanilla beta cuck husband)

We dont need to specifically match my question's detail; any partly related post will be very welcome.
njprofessor wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:02 am
Im not sure what this post is asking

Are you trying to make a story prompt and others can write something or do you want someone with real time experience??

Im asking so others can participate as well.

I will say that you are describing me as an alpha. whats weird is that I cant say I had this multiple times because in essence what happened is that I had multiple married women, who all knew each other and would share me. I also would meet single women as well, I didnt bring them into the mix, but the married women knew about them. The single women were not into the whole group scene, they were also younger so less experienced and I would say more intimidated by married women.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:19 am

Thanks for the reply... :)
Let me clarify a bit

I am asking for real experiences, imaginary desired fantasies, similar experiences, general opinions,... even adverse views,.. that relate to the subject. Not necessarily a direct match, with my framing. It does not need to very specific.
We can be liberal in interpretation.

At the core of my question:
(There are many variatons possible... we can interpret it very liberally)
One alpha super hot male, has a bunch of knowing women including hotwives, with whom he has sex at will ( with little in terms of deep long term relationship emotions...though there could be short term emotional connections,...) and the cuckold couple likes it that way.
This for example, is contrasted to a cuckold couple with a deep permanent exclusive boyfriend.
An example of this, would be:

An example would be the hotwife being enamored by a prominent alpha male, such as her former boss in her office, who was charming, sexy, dignified, and had a reputation as a playboy with many models he beds; the hotwife has long since had a crush of him, admires his masculinity, and shared that crush with her husband... and they nurse the idea of her being seduced by him and temporarily or permanently "joining" the string of women that he fucks at will.

(and preferably, the cuck and hotwife, fantasize about allowing and encouraging her "hypergamy instinct" to naturally attract her to him, above her much lower sexual attraction to her vanilla beta cuck husband)

We dont need to specifically match my question's detail; any partly related post will be very welcome.
Bobs52 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:44 pm
I think you are looking for something VERY specific. Not saying it’s not there but I doubt it’s very common.

The formula is:

You need a cuck.
You need a hotwife
You need a bull.

Now as uncommon as these are for the vast majority of the population, it’s understandably pretty common here.

It’s the other ingredients that don’t necessarily occur spontaneously.

The hotwife has to be submissive enough and expect NOTHING from her bull other than HE decides to fuck her only we HE feels the urge.
The bull has to be a big enough stud to have a stable of hotwives in the same mindset or more unlikely just a stable of unmarried women who are content to have the pleasure to be fucked by him whenever HE feels the urge knowing that is fucking the lights out of other women whenever he isn’t fucking her. Try as I might I never met that woman in my single days ( if I did, I might still be single).

Hey, great fantasy to be sure, but as doubtful as I am that there are many such arrangements out there, I too would be interested to hear if anyone has such an arrangement.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Mon May 01, 2023 6:00 am

My Queen is dominant with me, but wants to be submissive to a Bull. She is aroused by the idea of joining a harem, and being in a sisterhood of women who give themselves to him when he wants them, and sees her acceptance of his use of other women as a part of her submission to her Bull.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue May 02, 2023 4:51 pm

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 6:00 am
My Queen is dominant with me, but wants to be submissive to a Bull. She is aroused by the idea of joining a harem, and being in a sisterhood of women who give themselves to him when he wants them, and sees her acceptance of his use of other women as a part of her submission to her Bull.
Your situation is so hot.... I am getting lightheaded with arousal...lol

Nothingb hotter than a gorgeous sexy hotwife, who has a submissive fawning beta cuck, under her feet... to be consumed bydesiring and lusting for a barely available super alpha (intelligent, suave, mysterious, rich, 6 foot, dominant, confident and coy) ... who is surrounded by other sexy women; especially when the hotwife, is impressed and aroused by the alpha's promiscutity and charm..

(Permit me to fantasize about your queen hotwife, watching private sex videos and listening to sexual stories about her Bull-Crush ; she watches him slowly make love to two women,... duirng which he dominates them totally (mild choking, rough sex, dominnt language.. taking what he wants from their bodies without asking them....and they LOVE it and have earth shaking orgasms; your wife watches the video with glazed eyes , and slowly masturbating and wishing to experience the same for herself; has long phone calls with him, during which she falls for him more and more; he wraps himself all over her mind... until she cant think of anything else, and she is dying to be fucked by him.
she tells you about her fantasies and admiration for him, while you kneel naked next to her, and her sexy foot slowly strokes your rock hard dick.

The day she goes for her weekend with him; you only get to see her photos from the club with him and another very beautiful woman; she is ready to do anything for him, including lesbian sex and anal... she wants to totally belong to him, head to toe.. for his pleasure,.. for this weekend.
you know he will get an FMF with both of them (totally impossible for her to do with you) , and she will love every moment of it, and take deep creampies from him.

Has anything like this happened? Or could happen? :)

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Tue May 02, 2023 6:16 pm

It absolutely could happen. Being a Bull’s harem slave excites her, she is very enthusiastically bi-curious, and loves anal. Show would LOVE that scenario!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu May 04, 2023 12:44 pm

This doesn't exactly happen with us although with one of our bulls he does certainly like to fire a shot over my bow from time to time to remind me that he's our bull and that because of him, I am a cuck.

Usually, he has accomplished this by being somewhat subtle: once he passed me his beer and I wiped the top of it before taking a sip. He said: "I've been fucking your wife for 7 years - are you really worried about germs?" You could say that this was entirely in context with the moment but he will take any opportunity like that where he can to say "I've been fucking your wife for years". I can think of another time when, upon arrival, he asked me "How's the cuckold life treating you?" I must admit that these sorts of instances do somewhat knock me off balance - not in a bad way, but it certainly casts aside any illusions I might be tempted to have from time to time like we're two friends hanging out. Sometimes it feels that way, but every so often he will make a comment like this, the subtext of which always amounts to: "hey buddy, just remember: you're a cuck!" which brings me back to our reality.

Occasionally, he has made a point of humiliating me more bluntly through feminization. One afternoon at our cabin he insisted on me wearing a bikini and then locked me out on our deck while he took my wife inside to our bedroom. Nobody could see me, but knowing that I had now way of fleeing inside to safety should somebody have shown up kept me on edge. When my wife, having just been fucked, finally opened the door again and allowed me to step back inside my own cabin, standing there in a two piece bikini, I could certainly say that I knew my place between the three of us right then and there.

As the years have gone by he has raised the bar again and again but some of those initial humiliations were so unexpected that they actually stand out above the rest.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Thu May 04, 2023 5:34 pm

One night at a swingers club a guy name Ric started hitting on Marie. Marie learned that most of the ladies, in our group, had sex with Ric. Some of her friends made it obvious they wanted to be with him again that night. My wife suddenly showed interest in Ric after listening to her friends. That night we spent one the best nights of our lives with Ric and his wife. Ric’s wife love watching her husband in action. So, most of the night her and I watched Ric fuck Marie all over the hotel room.

We got out of the swingers lifestyle and Marie became a HW. She vowed to only date single guys. Ric was the exception to that rule. She even introduced him to a friend that wanted to make a surprise sex tape for her husband’s birthday. Ric fucked Marie one day. Then fucked her friend the next day. Ric’s wife recorded it all. I got a surprise sex tape too.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:17 pm

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 6:16 pm
It absolutely could happen. Being a Bull’s harem slave excites her, she is very enthusiastically bi-curious, and loves anal. Show would LOVE that scenario!
Superhot!!

Any updates on your situation, along this line... or anyway, any updates about sexy experiences of your wife?

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:47 pm

You can follow our story in the Hotties forum (linked in my signature), but briefly, she has joined his harem as a regular. They fuck weekly now, and it’s by far the best sex she has ever had. In fact, she never knew that sex could be so good, not even close! If she goes more than a week without him, she starts climbing the walls with sexual frustration. He is currently training heron all of the ways to be a slut, and she revels in them all!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:06 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:47 pm
You can follow our story in the Hotties forum (linked in my signature), but briefly, she has joined his harem as a regular. They fuck weekly now, and it’s by far the best sex she has ever had. In fact, she never knew that sex could be so good, not even close! If she goes more than a week without him, she starts climbing the walls with sexual frustration. He is currently training heron all of the ways to be a slut, and she revels in them all!
Hey....I have been reading your posts...and I am a total fan...soooo hot...and your hotwife hedone is stunning beautiful...Hollywood level :D :D

I can't seem to find the posts about her in the" harem" of beauties...pls send me any links I can use.

I am drooling to read about your wife in deep makeout or sex sessions with another woman and the bull. ...your wife revelling in submissive lust for him, and relishing seeing him dominate other gorgeous women

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:03 pm

maxbud wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:06 am
Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:47 pm
Hey....I have been reading your posts...and I am a total fan...soooo hot...and your hotwife hedone is stunning beautiful...Hollywood level :D :D

I can't seem to find the posts about her in the" harem" of beauties...pls send me any links I can use.

I am drooling to read about your wife in deep makeout or sex sessions with another woman and the bull. ...your wife revelling in submissive lust for him, and relishing seeing him dominate other gorgeous women
ABNS194 - visions of her attired as per "Genie" from "I Dream of Genie" floating in my head. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:37 pm

Yesterday Me and Marie was driving around when a HW friend of hers called. The lady told Marie she visited Ric and his wife’s yesterday. Ric has had sex with Marie and some of her friends. Plus, Ric’s wife love watching him with other ladies. Usually Ric’s wife would end up having a threesome with her husband and another lady. Unfortunately for me, my wife isn’t bisexual at all. Marie friend said she had sex in his pool. Marie remembered she had sex in their the pool too. The girls laughed as they compared notes about Ric. They both agreed that oral sex from Ric was the best.

Marie must’ve got horny listening to her friends juicy details. Marie called Ric’s wife a few minutes after she finish talking to her friend. While I was listening Marie say “can I borrow your husband tonight”? “What do you think I want from him”? “I heard what he did to my friend yesterday”. Ric’s wife said he will be home in a few hours and we’re welcome to stop by. Before I could say anything Marie said I couldn’t come over because I’ll be playing golf with my friends. Which was true but I would gladly bail out on my friends.

A few hours later I dropped off Marie at Ric’s house while I went to play golf. Marie had on her new bikini. While I was in the 8th hole I got a picture from Ric’s wife. It was a picture of Marie’s bikini on the floor in their game room. Ric’s wife text “have fun. We’re taking care of your wife”.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:00 pm

bltn1966 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:37 pm
Yesterday Me and Marie was driving around when a HW friend of hers called. The lady told Marie she visited Ric and his wife’s yesterday. Ric has had sex with Marie and some of her friends. Plus, Ric’s wife love watching him with other ladies. Usually Ric’s wife would end up having a threesome with her husband and another lady. Unfortunately for me, my wife isn’t bisexual at all. Marie friend said she had sex in his pool. Marie remembered she had sex in their the pool too. The girls laughed as they compared notes about Ric. They both agreed that oral sex from Ric was the best.

Marie must’ve got horny listening to her friends juicy details. Marie called Ric’s wife a few minutes after she finish talking to her friend. While I was listening Marie say “can I borrow your husband tonight”? “What do you think I want from him”? “I heard what he did to my friend yesterday”. Ric’s wife said he will be home in a few hours and we’re welcome to stop by. Before I could say anything Marie said I couldn’t come over because I’ll be playing golf with my friends. Which was true but I would gladly bail out on my friends.

A few hours later I dropped off Marie at Ric’s house while I went to play golf. Marie had on her new bikini. While I was in the 8th hole I got a picture from Ric’s wife. It was a picture of Marie’s bikini on the floor in their game room. Ric’s wife text “have fun. We’re taking care of your wife”.
This situation is PERFECT !!! My absolute hottest of the cuckold fantasies... How I wish I could watch a video Marie and ric in deep french kisses, as ric's wife watches and masturbates... :D
ric describing into marie's ear, what he did to marie's friends, while she moans in pleasure as he penetrates her missionary... the erotic story, turning her on more and more... making her pussy grab his dick tighter, as she wraps her legs tighter around his and closes her eyes... he creampies her shortly after...

lol...
I LOVE your post... thanks!