Embarrassing or humiliating clothing/costumes for the cuck

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Embarrassing or humiliating clothing/costumes for the cuck

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:22 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:51 pm
No, the outfit did not come with a corset. I have never worn a corset, at least not yet lol.

I had to look up what a Wicked Weasel is - so safe to say, no. I have a black swimsuit (which came along first to ease me into it) and now four bikinis. I haven't worn the black swimsuit now in years as even I have to admit that between the two I actually would prefer to wear a bikini.

My bull's favourite is my black and white polka dot bikini, it is the skimpiest and with the polka dots I think safe to say most ridiculous looking for the bunch.

My favourite one is a more modest mint green one.
CW - A woman's one piece?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:25 pm

Yes, plain black women’s one piece swimsuit.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:54 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:25 pm
CW - If you do indeed actually get into the water with your swim suits, another nice addition would a womans swim cap. Gee do they even still make those?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:50 am

I don’t know - I’ve never used any of them in anything other than our hot tub so a cap would be unnecessary for me purposes!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:41 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
I remember reading about a woman who was into exhibitionism, who bought a white one piece swimsuit, and removed the lining. She went to a public pool wearing it, and got a bit of a surprise when she emerged out of the water. The swimsuit had become almost transparent, rather than the 'slightly see-through' she had anticipated. Very embarrassing!

Would be interesting to see the same on a male body!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:42 am

I have become quite accustomed to being humiliated in the last 6-7 years to the point where, arguably, some of our activities no longer feel as humiliating as they once were. With that being said, one area that remains difficult are instances where my humiliation has ventured out into the public sphere - fortunately, this hasn't happened a lot, but for a few notable events.

One of them is brought to mind by your swimsuit story - although it doesn't involve a swimsuit - but in 2021 my wife bought me this somewhat androgynous looking white linen jumpsuit. Androgynous is generous as it is afterall a one piece jumpsuit and therefore unmistakably women's clothing, but anyways she bought it with the idea that I might wear it on trips to our cottage in the summer as well. Well one weekend we were visiting our bull at his place - about four hours from us - my wife had given me the jumpsuit to wear that day around his place which I didn't mind. To break up the monotony of the afternoon however, he suggested we take a trip into the downtown of Victoria, BC - which is a very liberal, small Westcoast city. Very LGBTQ friendly, etc. - and when I excused myself to change he said there was no need, I could wear the jumpsuit as it isn't extremely "sissy" looking and we'd be going to a very liberal/LGBTW friendly neighbourhood anyway - in a city we don't live in and don't know anyone in. Convinced that was indeed reasonable, my wife agreed and I was outvoted, so off we went. Despite his argument that I wouldn't look extremely sissy in it, they did make me wear high heels with it.

I learned an important lesson that day which my wife laughed was a "rookie mistake". I had thought that wearing a white jumpsuit that wearing darker underwear would be obvious through the material, and so I had been careful to wear a white bra and panties that day - even before I knew we'd go out in it. I guess none of us noticed it in the house so much but by the time we arrived at the cocktail lounge you could very clearly see my white bra and thong straight through the material. Our bull only smiled at this, but my wife actually laughed outloud.

As a matter of fact, the experience wasn't all that humiliating - I actually received a number of sincere compliments on my outfit, especially from our waitress. Our bull has suggested several times since that we make another "en femme" trip to the same place, but it hasn't happened again since. As much as he enjoys humiliating me, his first priority is cuckolding me and I am quite happy that continues to take precedence!

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:33 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:51 pm
I hadn't chimed in on this topic before because I felt I'd covered it in some of my own posts, but I'm somewhat surprised to see so many responses.

I believe I am the cuck the OP is referring to so I thought I'd give a more thorough run down of some of the outfits I've been made to wear over the last four years or so.

I first began wearing panties, graduating thereafter to wearing lingerie (had never done this previously in our lifestyle) under the direction of our bull (who we still see) and a couple of years later he raised the stakes over the Christmas holidays, which he spent with us at our cabin on a fairly remote property. Unbeknownst to us and without having checked with us, he presumptuously brought with him a "Sexy Mrs. Clause" costume - a short red velvet dress with white faux fir around the hem, neckline and sleeves. I did indeed spend Christmas Day that year wearing that outfit.

That sort of kicked off the concept of him supplying me with outfits "themed" around the long weekends when we'd get together. The following April the playboy bunny outfit came along in honour of Easter. Even in the privacy of our cabin I gulped at the humiliation of having to dress in so foolish a manner as this, with the puffy tail and the headband with the ears added to the leotard and fishnet stockings and overall I think this costume has remained the most humiliating of the wardrobe he's provided me.

The third one to come along came in honour of Thanksgiving - this time, he'd excitedly told us in advance that he'd selected a costume for Thanksgiving which left both my wife and I guessing at what it could be. Was he going to dress me like a turkey?? We're in Canada and Canadian thanksgiving occurs in early October. So as it turned out it wasn't so much a "Thanksgiving" outfit as it was the outfit he'd selected for me on the Thanksgiving long weekend that we'd be getting together. Turned out it was a cheap halloween costume version of a women's "Oktoberfest" costume - a short dress with puffy sleeves and a checkered sort of German pattern - you have probably seen costumes like this. The costume came with a petticoat and knee high socks which were ruffled all around the tops.

So that's to name a few of the costumes our bull has selected for me. During summers at the cabin he has also made me spend entire days wearing a bikini, which now that I'm used to it I actually don't mind at all - it almost feels like you're lying out naked in the warm weather. I actually rather look forward to my afternoons spent wearing a bikini on the deck with a good book. Although every once in a while a boat full of revellers will come around the corner and go right by our place causing me to run inside in panic to escape their view. That never fails to elicit laughter from both our bull and my wife.
Maybe on New Years Eve he can make you put on a diaper and baby bonnet and take you out to a club.Half the fun is: Will I get caught? Can anyone see me? etc. I once went out and sunbathed on the back lawn of our garden apartment.I was wearing stockings and daisie dukes with a bikini top.No one was around so I went out bravely and picked a spot to set down on my blanket. I was so nervous but really excited being out in the open dressed like that even though nobody was around.Well I fell asleep and later woke up to the sound of some girls giggling. I looked over and saw them on a blanket 20 or 30 feet away checking me out.I hope that besides your bull and wife making you wear these outfits they put you closer and closer to areas where you will be seen. If your bull told you to walk into some area where there were people would you obey him?

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:47 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
I once went swimming in this swimming hole in a stream in the woods. I was wearing a sassy two piece bathing suit. The place was nice and private but suddenly a guy fishing came up thru. I had to go in the deepest water I could find to hide what I was wearing. He stopped fishing and just said hi and walked by to resume fishing up stream.I guess he didn't notice.

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:33 pm

Earlier on I’d be dressed in an extremely ornate sissy maid dress when my wife was entertaining. But as my sissy side has evolved to being a sissy baby in his own nursery at night, more often than not I am already in my romper or other smock and panties and in my nursery when he arrives. Being diapered and bottlefed whilst he watched and then being tucked up and kissed goodnight was very humiliating the fist time. Now it comes with the territory and I almost desire a more extreme humiliation.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:29 am

Celesissy wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:33 pm
Earlier on I’d be dressed in an extremely ornate sissy maid dress when my wife was entertaining. But as my sissy side has evolved to being a sissy baby in his own nursery at night, more often than not I am already in my romper or other smock and panties and in my nursery when he arrives. Being diapered and bottlefed whilst he watched and then being tucked up and kissed goodnight was very humiliating the fist time. Now it comes with the territory and I almost desire a more extreme humiliation.
CS - Does your current bedtime routine include, or would it be furthered, with a rattle, bonnet and proper sized crib?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:53 am

Would a blow-up doll strapped on to the front of my naked body count as a 'costume'?

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:54 am

I don't have anything as over-the-top as the suggestions here, and I hadn't planned to contribute to the thread before I remembered a phase from when we were playing with our previous Bull. Short answer: a shirt.

They had a Friday afternoon fuck session while I was still at work. We were practicing weekend chastity at the time, so I wasn't planning to get laid anyway. I was still hoping to eat her creampie, but they were gone by the time I got home. I went for a run, chastity cage and all, then took a cool shower. Rushing to get out the door, I grabbed a t-shirt and went to meet up with them.

I met them at happy hour for some drinks, still sweating despite my shower. We exchanged pleasantries and relaxed, then after a few minutes they whispered to each other and giggled like I was the butt of a joke. I chalked it up to them being a bucket of beers ahead of me, then my wife leaned across the table and told me I was wearing their cum shirt.

They told me that after sex he got up from the bed to get a towel. Finding none within reach, he grabbed the t-shirt I had left out to wear that day. He used it to wipe off his junk, then tossed it to my wife. She recognized what it was, but since it was already dirty she used it to scoop up the semen dripping down her crack. She meant to toss it in the hamper but it ended up back on the bench where I found it.

I stood up to check for myself and for them to get a better look. I had cum stains across the stomach and right side, and a giant stain up the back, like deodorant stains. My wife was mortified that I was wearing a dirty shirt in the first place, but it's not like people would guess that it was semen and lube, and in my defense I had left it out specifically because I was planning to wear it later.

My favorite summer shirt became the "cum rag" from that point forward, which morphed into my nickname when I wore it. When I wasn't home I left it in the same spot on the bench for them to use, when I joined them I made a point to wear it by itself or under something so we could use it as a sex towel. In practice I usually swallowed more semen than made it to my shirt, but we still used it to wipe off and then I wore it home or wherever we were going next.

Example 1
We went to his condo one afternoon before going out to lunch, her in a summer dress and me in my (clean) cum rag. As we made small talk he turned my wife around, bent her over his sofa, pulled up her dress, and caressed her bottom. Unprompted, she pulled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. He actually said "Hold my drink" and then slowly swatted her ass cheeks a dozen times until they glowed pink. He stepped behind her, unzipped, and slid his bare cock into my wife while I stood next to him holding his drink. Before he even finished I dropped to my knees and waited, still obediently holding his drink. The moment he pulled out I leaned in and wrapped my mouth around her pussy and sucked down his gooey load like I was eating oysters on the half shell.

I licked her for a minute and then stood up as she put her panties back on. I held out his drink but instead he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and wiped his cock across it. I realized where this was going and wiped my own face on a sleeve and the neck. Then he pulled harder, forcing me back to my knees. He wiped his taint and balls, then wrapped material around his shaft and wiped from base to head, squeezing anything left into the cum rag I was wearing. When my wife put her arms around him and kissed his face he let go and took the drink form my hand. We left his place immediately, or in no more time than it takes to slip on a pair of shoes. On the way down my wife remarked that my shirt -- stretched, wrinkled, and wet -- looked like I had cleaned up a huge mess with it. We all finished the joke together: I had.

Example 2
One evening we were at a street fest together. Or rather, they were at a street fest and I was their designated driver. I actually wasn't wearing the cum rag, but a button down shirt. They started getting frisky while dancing so we left for the hotel. I had deliberately parked farther away after dropping them off, backed up to an inconvenient, heavily vegetated, and unlit corner. I kept watch along the side while she went down on him behind the vehicle. At the worst possible instant I saw people walking toward us (false alarm) so I didn't get to see him plaster my wife's face. Still kneeling in the grass, she pleaded helplessly, "Cum Rag!" referring either to me or whatever I was wearing. I took off my shirt, turned it inside-out, and handed it to her. She wiped her face and neck with it and handed it back. I put it back on, feeling globs of sticky cum against my torso. I assumed we were going to the hotel, but in fact we walked back to the fest. Between the evening crowd and the plaid pattern I doubt anyone could see, but I'm positive people could smell it. I smelled like a walking, talking cum rag. I was.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:01 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:29 am
Celesissy wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:33 pm
CS - Does your current bedtime routine include, or would it be furthered, with a rattle, bonnet and proper sized crib?
A proper size crib is unfortunately out of the question as our adult children are around too often. So I have a single bed, a wooden bed guard (very quickly removed), and Winnie the Pooh duvet cover and pillowcase to reinforce my position.

I do have lots of bonnets to go with my baby outfits, but hadn’t thought of a rattle. If Mummy is”with Uncle” then she puts lullabies on Spotify in my room, “so baby doesn’t hear any noises when we have a cuddle in Mummy’s room.”

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:09 am

toddler girls dresses and skirts , wool tights
Baby Suits and baby bodys
baby slippers
baby sandals
baby/toddler hairstyles
kindergarten bag
And of course panty diapers

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:51 am

I do wear a chastity cage 24/7 under and garments i wear.
When we are in the Uk at home i have to wear a maids outfit most times.
When i do chores or when her bull is over.
If i am sent out to clean bulls place i have to wear my male clothes,then when inside i put on a maids outfit.If he wants to use me then it will be some slutty clothes.
We own a small place abroad.
So when there it is very private so i will be wearing maids outfit or pink bikini.My wife loves that one.
Antonia

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:21 am

Being told to show my mother in law my shear pink panties and having her remark I never seen suck a little dick.

nanny pauline