Embarrassing or humiliating clothing/costumes for the cuck

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
trecital
OHW Addict

Embarrassing or humiliating clothing/costumes for the cuck

Unread post by trecital » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:01 am

Another Cuck Forum poster mentioned being made to wear a Playboy Bunny outfit while in the prescence of his wife and her bull/boyfriend.

Anybody have experience of being made to wear, or volunteering to wear, humiliating or embarrassing costumes, or items of clothing in front of their wife or boyfriend?

Or any suggestions, even if they haven't themselves worn such items?

Kycouple
Experienced

Re: Embarrassing or humiliating clothing/costumes for the cuck

Unread post by Kycouple » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:22 am

I’ve had to wear a lot of feminine clothing. Always my cage,and sometimes my huge buttplug.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:08 am

My wife has me wear a maids outfit when her BF stays over for the weekend. I serve them all weekend long.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:52 am

The Indian saree with blouse and petticoat is one of the most feminine outfits in the world of apparel. Forcing the cuckold to wear the gracious, elegant, flowing saree would exemplify his standing in the relationship perfectly.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:34 am

Its kind of this theme but probably not exactly what you mean, but one of the most humiliating things thats ever happened to me was with an ex girlfriend who cucked me for a while with a work colleague - she took a work shirt over to his house one night, spent the night fucking him and every time he came, she mopped
it up with my shirt. I then had to wear the shirt the next day, to work. Not sure if anyone else noticed but i could smell it all day - for the first hour or so there were still pockets of damp on it.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:39 am

Besides the regular dresses and skirts my wife loves to make me wear diapers and plastic pants in front of her gfs and in public. Some of my skirts are short enough so that the shiny vinyl panties and diapers peek thru. I'm a bedwetter so she put me in diapers a long time ago but recently she decided I should wear them 24/7. It's a great source of amusement for her and shame and humiliation for me. There are other practical reasons for me wearing diapers as well.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:55 am

Wls77 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:34 am
Its kind of this theme but probably not exactly what you mean, but one of the most humiliating things thats ever happened to me was with an ex girlfriend who cucked me for a while with a work colleague - she took a work shirt over to his house one night, spent the night fucking him and every time he came, she mopped
it up with my shirt. I then had to wear the shirt the next day, to work. Not sure if anyone else noticed but i could smell it all day - for the first hour or so there were still pockets of damp on it.
I sometimes must wear my wifes wet panties after she comes home from a hot date and when they make a wet mess on their bedsheets I have to cover up with those in my own bed. Sometimes my wife uses my pillow to wipe herself clean and makes me sleep with it.

stefanino
Prepubescent

Unread post by stefanino » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:46 am

Hi everyone,
Last Christmas my wife's bull gave me a present, a headband with Santa's reindeer antlers, this really amused my wife Giovanna, in fact they insisted on making me wear them to the party on the eve of our neighborhood, where the Bull was also invited.
It was a very awkward night for me, the two of them flirting all night in front of everyone, while the other guests watched me wearing my horns with embarrassment, commenting under their breath and giggling.
Obviously the evening ended with Giovanna and the bull fucking at my house in our bed while I slept on the sofa

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:49 am

Welcome to the forum stefanino.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:06 am

Welcome to the forum beta boy.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:21 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:06 am
Welcome to the forum beta boy.
Thanks .

Bitstripped
Virgin

Unread post by Bitstripped » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:14 pm

beta boy wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:39 am
Besides the regular dresses and skirts my wife loves to make me wear diapers and plastic pants in front of her gfs and in public. Some of my skirts are short enough so that the shiny vinyl panties and diapers peek thru. I'm a bedwetter so she put me in diapers a long time ago but recently she decided I should wear them 24/7. It's a great source of amusement for her and shame and humiliation for me. There are other practical reasons for me wearing diapers as well.
What are the other practical reasons for wearing diapers?

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:08 pm

The other practical reasons are #1 when I'm performing a service for her like giving her a pedicure or a massage it doesn't have to be interrupted if I need to go to the bathroom. I'm required to use my diaper. She tells me that her pedicure is more important than my bathroom needs. #2 When we are out in public and I'm crossdressed I usually pass for a girl. But sometimes depending on where we are and the situation It's best not to try and use the womans restrooms. It would be bad if I got read by someone while in there. Also I don't feel that it's fair to unsuspecting women for a man to be in there even though I'm not like other guys and many women we know accept me as one of the girls. Using the mens restroom is obviously not an option. So I simply use my diaper. #3 Sometimes my wifes bull will give me anal,usually bareback. When he does his semen gets injected way up inside me and for some reason causes me to have uncontrollable bowel movements. Combine that with how much he stretches my anal sphincter and I'm left in dire need of a diaper for hours after.

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:34 pm

submissivedanny wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:08 am
My wife has me wear a maids outfit when her BF stays over for the weekend. I serve them all weekend long.
I have always thought that wearing a revealing sexy maid outfit with a big leather collar would be a great way to show you are not a man/threat/equal and showing how your purpose, for the duration of his stay, is to serve in whatever submissive capacity he needs.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:25 pm

hinkynero wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:34 pm
submissivedanny wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:08 am
I have always thought that wearing a revealing sexy maid outfit with a big leather collar would be a great way to show you are not a man/threat/equal and showing how your purpose, for the duration of his stay, is to serve in whatever submissive capacity he needs.
Couldn't have said it better myself. A true submissive loves groveling at their superiors feet. There are certain times when I must remain on the floor and not raise my head above the top of my wifes boots. If I do I will feel the sting of her cane.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:11 am

I serve as a sissy slave,and I am always feminized in lingerie,g-string, stockings, heels,make-up and wig.

treym900
Prepubescent

Unread post by treym900 » Sun May 14, 2023 8:37 pm

Pink panties.

tinydicklett
Prepubescent

Unread post by tinydicklett » Sun May 14, 2023 8:54 pm

yep - sexy maid's outfit for me - no cage, just tiny, lacey g string panties underneath

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:50 pm

beta boy wrote:
Besides the regular dresses and skirts my wife loves to make me wear diapers and plastic pants in front of her gfs and in public. Some of my skirts are short enough so that the shiny vinyl panties and diapers peek thru. I'm a bedwetter so she put me in diapers a long time ago but recently she decided I should wear them 24/7. It's a great source of amusement for her and shame and humiliation for me. There are other practical reasons for
Last edited by shirley on Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:53 pm

beta boy wrote:
Besides the diapers I puts hubby in rompers over the diapers

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:43 pm

She sets an early bedtime for me of course and I'm told to go get ready for bed and then come back out to say goodnight to her gfs. I sometimes put on a romper that has a baby print on it like my sponge bob jammies. If the weather is warm then I wear a lacey nightie.It's humiliating to go bach out in front of the girls but I have to do it.I like it when each of the girls tells me night night and kisses me on the cheek. There is always lots of giggles.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:51 pm

I hadn't chimed in on this topic before because I felt I'd covered it in some of my own posts, but I'm somewhat surprised to see so many responses.

I believe I am the cuck the OP is referring to so I thought I'd give a more thorough run down of some of the outfits I've been made to wear over the last four years or so.

I first began wearing panties, graduating thereafter to wearing lingerie (had never done this previously in our lifestyle) under the direction of our bull (who we still see) and a couple of years later he raised the stakes over the Christmas holidays, which he spent with us at our cabin on a fairly remote property. Unbeknownst to us and without having checked with us, he presumptuously brought with him a "Sexy Mrs. Clause" costume - a short red velvet dress with white faux fir around the hem, neckline and sleeves. I did indeed spend Christmas Day that year wearing that outfit.

That sort of kicked off the concept of him supplying me with outfits "themed" around the long weekends when we'd get together. The following April the playboy bunny outfit came along in honour of Easter. Even in the privacy of our cabin I gulped at the humiliation of having to dress in so foolish a manner as this, with the puffy tail and the headband with the ears added to the leotard and fishnet stockings and overall I think this costume has remained the most humiliating of the wardrobe he's provided me.

The third one to come along came in honour of Thanksgiving - this time, he'd excitedly told us in advance that he'd selected a costume for Thanksgiving which left both my wife and I guessing at what it could be. Was he going to dress me like a turkey?? We're in Canada and Canadian thanksgiving occurs in early October. So as it turned out it wasn't so much a "Thanksgiving" outfit as it was the outfit he'd selected for me on the Thanksgiving long weekend that we'd be getting together. Turned out it was a cheap halloween costume version of a women's "Oktoberfest" costume - a short dress with puffy sleeves and a checkered sort of German pattern - you have probably seen costumes like this. The costume came with a petticoat and knee high socks which were ruffled all around the tops.

So that's to name a few of the costumes our bull has selected for me. During summers at the cabin he has also made me spend entire days wearing a bikini, which now that I'm used to it I actually don't mind at all - it almost feels like you're lying out naked in the warm weather. I actually rather look forward to my afternoons spent wearing a bikini on the deck with a good book. Although every once in a while a boat full of revellers will come around the corner and go right by our place causing me to run inside in panic to escape their view. That never fails to elicit laughter from both our bull and my wife.
Last edited by canadianwittol on Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:36 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:51 pm
I hadn't chimed in on this topic before because I felt I'd covered it in some of my own posts, but I'm somewhat surprised to see so many responses.

I believe I am the cuck the OP is referring to so I thought I'd give a more thorough run down of some of the outfits I've been made to wear over the last four years or so.

I first began wearing panties, graduating thereafter to wearing lingerie (had never done this previously in our lifestyle) under the direction of our bull (who we still see) and a couple of years later her raised the stakes over the Christmas holidays, which he spent with us at our cabin on a fairly remote property. Unbeknownst to us and without having checked with us, he presumptuously brought with him a "Sexy Mrs. Clause" costume - a short red velvet dress with white faux fir around the hem, neckline and sleeves. I did indeed spend Christmas Day that year wearing that outfit.

That sort of kicked off the concept of him supplying me with outfits "themed" around the long weekends when we'd get together. The following April the playboy bunny outfit came along in honour of Easter. Even in the privacy of our cabin I gulped at the humiliation of having to dress in so foolish a manner as this, with the puffy tail and the headband with the ears added to the leotard and fishnet stockings and overall I think this costume has remained the most humiliating of the wardrobe he's provided me.

The third one to come along came in honour of Thanksgiving - this time, he'd excitedly told us in advance that he'd selected a costume for Thanksgiving which left both my wife and I guessing at what it could be. Was he going to dress me like a turkey?? We're in Canada and Canadian thanksgiving occurs in early October. So as it turned out it wasn't so much a "Thanksgiving" outfit as it was the outfit he'd selected for me on the Thanksgiving long weekend that we'd be getting together. Turned out it was a cheap halloween costume version of a women's "Oktoberfest" costume - a short dress with puffy sleeves and a checkered sort of German pattern - you have probably seen costumes like this. The costume came with a petticoat and knee high stocks which were ruffled all around the tops.

So that's to name a few of the costumes our bull has selected for me. During summers at the cabin he has also made me spend entire days wearing a bikini which now that I'm used to it I actually don't mind at all - it almost feels like you're lying out naked in the warm weather. I actually rather look forward to my afternoons spent wearing a bikini on the deck with a good book. Although every once in a while a boat full of revellers will come around the corner and go right by our place causing me to run inside in panic to escape their view. That never fails to elicit laughter from both our bull and my wife.
CW - Just wondering if that outfit came with a corset as well. :o
- Has your wife's Bull got you a Wicked Weasel yet? :shock:

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:51 pm

No, the outfit did not come with a corset. I have never worn a corset, at least not yet lol.

I had to look up what a Wicked Weasel is - so safe to say, no. I have a black swimsuit (which came along first to ease me into it) and now four bikinis. I haven't worn the black swimsuit now in years as even I have to admit that between the two I actually would prefer to wear a bikini.

My bull's favourite is my black and white polka dot bikini, it is the skimpiest and with the polka dots I think safe to say most ridiculous looking for the bunch.

My favourite one is a more modest mint green one.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:58 am

One of my wife's Bulls, years ago, insisted I wear a bikini and get a decent tan in it. All summer I had to wear a shirt because of the tan lines. The Bull enjoyed my humiliation very much.