Wife went to see one of her former Bulls

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Knotty Irish
Experienced

Wife went to see one of her former Bulls

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:41 pm

Wife went to see one of her former Bulls this afternoon. She said she only be gone a couple hours. Well 8 hours later she still there.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Re: Wife went to see one of her former Bulls

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:03 am

Lol she literally just text me she on her way home.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:22 am

wow! she was there a long time guess she was having a ton of fun.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:41 am

She did. She crawled in bed and passed out. She told me he isn’t as big as her current b/f but he made her squirt like 4 or 5 times. Both are a lot bigger than me.
Her b/f is coming to stay the night tonight. Already been told to put my cage on and to go stay at my parents house tonight. They are out of town.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:26 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:41 am
Her b/f is coming to stay the night tonight. Already been told to put my cage on and to go stay at my parents house tonight. They are out of town.
You're a lucky guy! My wife and her lover don't get as many overnights together as they would like, but like you I have to leave my house when they spend the night together.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:39 am

Normally I just get sent to the guest bedroom. But since my parents were out of town she sent me there.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:26 am

oh that's a shame you are getting sent out this time. Is this the first time your getting set out of the house when he comes over?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:18 pm

Yes the first time sent out of the house.
I came home the next morning at about 8:30 in the morning. I didn’t know it until later but he just got done railing her. The three of us went to breakfast. When we got home he left right away because he had to get ready for work. I was still caged. When he left he told me I could take my cage off now. I tried to get some sloppy seconds when I found out. But no go. She told me to use my fleshlight.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:29 am

Very nice! Did they tell you anything at breakfast or were they tight lip about it?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:01 am

Didn’t tell me anything. She told me after we got home and he left. I’m going out of town Thursday and Friday. Sounds like he will stay the night Thursday night.

Cuckonprogress
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckonprogress » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:02 am

What's your routine after your wife comes home from a date/sex with a bull? Do you usually clean her up?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:21 am

Majority of the time yes I clean her up. I try to get sloppy seconds but usually she to tired. Her new thing since December is I’m not allowed to cum in her when I do get to fuck her.

Pantyboy99
Virgin

Unread post by Pantyboy99 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:10 pm

Has she let you have her yet or is she saving herself for him tomorrow?
Are you locked back up yet?

Cuckonprogress
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckonprogress » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:46 pm

Knotty Irish wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:21 am
Majority of the time yes I clean her up. I try to get sloppy seconds but usually she to tired. Her new thing since December is I’m not allowed to cum in her when I do get to fuck her.
That is hot! Are you guys going more into denial stuff? Probably have her pussy be for the bulls only?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:15 pm

Pantyboy99 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:10 pm
Has she let you have her yet or is she saving herself for him tomorrow?
Are you locked back up yet?
No I haven’t had sex with her for at least two months actually it was in February for my Bday.
Not locked up at the moment.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:20 pm

That is hot! Are you guys going more into denial stuff? Probably have her pussy be for the bulls only?
[/quote]

She talked or threatened that her boyfriend might take my privileges way. I asked her what would you do if he said that. She said I wouldn’t fuck you then.between her Bull and her boyfriend I’m surprised one of them hasn’t yet.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:55 am

Dear Knotty Irish

Thanks for sharing your story.
Your Wife sounds like the dream Cuckoldress.

Have you considered locking yourself up and giving the keys to your Wife and Cuckoldress to demonstrate your complete commitment to Her and your desire to focus only on serving Her? I am thinking that even when She is enjoying sex to the fullest with Her BF and Bulls, that having your key on a chain will remind Her that there is another male who truly adore Her, longs to clean the Creampies he is allowed to clean, and wants to cherish and serve Her...

Sincerely
elina
(Submissive male)

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:55 pm

She will tell me to put on my cage if she wants me to wear it. Some times she likes it if I fuck my fleshlight she bought me for our anniversary. She bought it and said this is your pussy and this is his pussy. Referring to her boyfriend who always says he owns her pussy.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:03 am

Thanks for sharing all this great story so far. How would you feel if one of them did finally say to cut you off for good? Has any of the guys she has been with taken her ass yet?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:47 am

I think I would have some mix emotions. Disappointed and excited at the same time. Sounds odd but that’s what it would probably be. But knowing she getting good sex that she wants with a well hung lover and not being disappointed with my ability would make me happy. But knowing I won’t be inside of her anymore would be a let down.
No. anal for her is a no fly zone.

Georg
Virgin

Unread post by Georg » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:22 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:39 am
Normally I just get sent to the guest bedroom. But since my parents were out of town she sent me there.
When you’re in the guest bedroom, do they fuck loud enough that you can hear it?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:35 pm

Oh yeah. They leave the door open and they are not quiet at all.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:42 am

So how did it go when you had to leave town for Thursday and Friday you hear anything from either of them about it? How are you holding up with everything atm? How is your stamina compared to theirs?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:19 pm

I didn’t leave town. I went to my parents house which is literally 1/2 mile away. It was only for one night. I was horny the whole night but was wearing my cage so couldn’t jack off.
My stamina is crap. Under two minutes most of the time. Her boyfriend can last awhile but her Bull can go for hours. She tapped out with him before. Usually when she gets back from her Bull she will sleep for a couple hours.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:28 pm

So her boyfriend had the day off and his wife is out of town. My wife took the day off and went up to see him. He wants to go four rounds in her today. He videotaped the second round and sent it to me while I was at work. Then around 5 today he sent me a pick of her blowing him. Not sure if that was the start of round three or not. But it’s 11:30 pm here and she still at his house. So he may get four rounds in. Can’t wait to see how tore up and stretched out she is when she gets home. I’ve jacked off once already tonight. Would have been more but the daughter came home because her and her boyfriend are fighting. At 29 she still a cock blocker. Lol